In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-15-2022, 11:14 PM   #6611
sancho48
Местный

Default Kaitlynns Interview Part 2

Kaitlynns Interview Part 2

Kaitlynn gives us the next chapter in her story about the things she experienced being locked up. You're going to want to hear this!
Size - 358.38 MB
Duration - 00:29:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:10 AM   #6612
sancho48
Местный

Default Gagged Hogtied and Crotch Roped in Hosiery

Gagged Hogtied and Crotch Roped in Hosiery

Wearing my nude, french-cut pantyhose, I am gagged and hogtied on top of the pain table. My captor flips me onto my side and ties me to the edge of the table, then ties a crotch rope to the pole so that every move I make, delivers pain to my pussy. He taunts me with my crotch rope, unties my elbows, then wrenches them together even more which pushes me to my limit. HD 720x480
Size - 165.64 MB
Duration - 00:10:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, elbow tie, elbow bondgae, submissive sluts, damsel in, bdsm, ballgag, crotch rope, bare feet, pantyhose, stocking, struggling, drooling,

Keep2share
Old 12-16-2022, 05:04 AM   #6613
sancho48
Местный

Default Undercover Officer In Jail Part 2

Undercover Officer In Jail Part 2

Officer Persephone gets Kaitlynn a jumpsuit and gets her all cuffed up to be processed into the jail cell. Come see what happens in the last part of this series!
Size - 182.72 MB
Duration - 00:09:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 12-16-2022, 07:59 AM   #6614
sancho48
Местный

Default Andre Shakti Belt Bondage Struggle

Andre Shakti Belt Bondage Struggle

Krysta Kaos has some fun in mind for her friend, Andre Shakti and you know it's going to be interesting when it starts off with a blindfold!With legs crossed, Andre's legs are tied together with a leather strap, then her arms pulled behind her back and strapped together as well.Next Krysta places two chest straps on Andre, is gagged and then left to struggle. Watch as sexy Andre writhes and wriggles in her vain attempts to break free! Helpless damsel indeed...it's what we love to see!
Size - 203.94 MB
Duration - 00:09:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, leather, gagging, blindfolds.

Keep2share
Old 12-16-2022, 10:54 AM   #6615
sancho48
Местный

Default Keep it Moving

Keep it Moving

Elbows crushed, wrists tied, knees bound, mouth gagged, and in a kneeling strappado being told to keep turning or a greater punishment will be enforced. Gotta keep movin or else! HD 720x480
Size - 106.32 MB
Duration - 00:06:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, damsel in, bdsm, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, strappado, asiana starr, bondage and discipline, elbow tie, elbow bondage,

Keep2share
Old 12-16-2022, 01:49 PM   #6616
sancho48
Местный

Default Time Is The Enemy

Time Is The Enemy

Time is almost always a factor when I get tied up. What's 10, 15, 20 minutes when you want to admire the works, right? I gotta last if I want Martin to enjoy the view. What I wear is what prompts the punishment and the outfit determines my position. With a mini skirt, heels and a tiny top, Martin wants to see me stand so he puts me in standing position with my elbows crushed and a chain draped from the ceiling to keep me in one spot. That only allows me to stand and turn in circles which is exactly what he wants - the ability to see all of me in my skimpy outfit. My top is pulled up so my tits are accessible for some clover clamps and my skirt is hiked up to show the chain that's buried in my pussy. What ultimately broke me down - like so many times - was time. Even when I can handle something for a long period, it's TIME that breaks me down and sometimes, a slow-burn can be more satisfying than a hard bound position that knocks me out in minutes.
Size - 544.76 MB
Duration - 00:24:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, leather fetish, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ring gagged, elbow bondage, high heels, leather restraints, leather bondage, drooling, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, crotch chain, topless, on-screen tying, hitachi magic wand,

Keep2share
Old 12-16-2022, 04:44 PM   #6617
sancho48
Местный

Default Busty Catburglar Caught Unmasked

Busty Catburglar Caught Unmasked

Sexy burglar Amber Michaels is caught cracking a safe, bound hand and foot with a crotchrope added for good measure. She tries to cut a deal, but she's ballgagged. Soon her captor adds more rope and unmasks the curvy criminal, then the catsuited cutie is hogtied and left to be found by the police.
Size - 114.17 MB
Duration - 00:07:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, blondes, struggling, big tits, boot fetish, amber michaels, catsuit, cat-suit, ballgag, ballgagged, ball-gag, ball-gagged, masked, unmasked, burglar, hogtie, hogtied, pleading, begging,

Keep2share
Old 12-16-2022, 07:39 PM   #6618
sancho48
Местный

Default Mackenzi Busted Big Time Part 1

Mackenzi Busted Big Time Part 1

Mackenzi is pulled over by none other than Officer Lisa. What did she do this time? This constant troublemaker got herself into some big trouble this time. Come see this Part 1 now!
Size - 204.44 MB
Duration - 00:11:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 12-16-2022, 10:34 PM   #6619
sancho48
Местный

Default Melody Undercover - Part Four - Keely Rose

Melody Undercover - Part Four - Keely Rose

As "The Valentine Doll" begins, sexy redhead Keely Rose is surprised to discover that someone has left a fancy doll on her doorstep. She brings it inside, presuming it's a Valentine gift from her boyfriend. But he knows nothing about it, and when she asks her friends on social media about it, they warn her that the doll is haunted and she should get rid of it immediately. Keely scoffs at their concern, calling it superstitious nonsense. But when she tries to walk away, she's suddenly tripped by a rope, and she falls onto a huge pile of more rope! But this isn't just ordinarly rope, it's enchanted! The possessed nylon wraps itself around poor Keely, and before she knows what's happening she's tied and gagged by the creepy cordage. She hears the faint, mocking laughter from the doll, and she begs to be set free. But instead the busty beauty is bound with more rope, hogtied, and her enormous breasts are exposed. She struggles in vain against the magic restraints, but there's no escape for her now. Then Keely is all but buried in the mass of rope, but the evil doll is just getting started with her!
Size - 420.27 MB
Duration - 00:11:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, big tits, rope bondage, secretary, gagged women, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, bondage fantasy, high heel bondage, miniskirt bondage, hogtie, classic bondage, struggling, blouse bondage, magic bondage, big tits bondage, thigh high stockings, redhead bondage, c4svalentines21, supernatural bondage,

Keep2share
Old 12-17-2022, 01:29 AM   #6620
sancho48
Местный

Default Busty Blonde Bound In Pantyhose

Busty Blonde Bound In Pantyhose

Sexy secretary Amber Michaels is securely bound hand and foot and gagged with duct tape. Soon the gorgeous blonde's jacket is opened and her huge boobs are exposed. Her skirt is pulled up and we get an unobstructed view of her sheer pantyhose. Next the busty babe is stretched out and tied hands-over-head to the bed and a snug crotchrope is added to make her futile struggles more interesting.
Size - 81.18 MB
Duration - 00:05:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, big tits, high heels, blondes, struggling, pantyhose/stockings, amber michaels, secretary bondage, tapegag, tapegagged, tape-gagged, skirt suit., miniskirt, aoh, hands over head, crotchrope, crotch-rope, bedtie, bed-tie,

Keep2share