In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-17-2022, 04:24 AM   #6621
sancho48
Местный

Default The Unexpected Game - Part Three

The Unexpected Game - Part Three

Former dominatrix Paige Richards has completed her training, and she's now a compliant bondage slave. As the scene begins, the curvy beauty kneels, bound hand and foot, her elbows lashed together and wearing a snug crotchrope. She begs to be ballgagged, and her masked master is happy to fulfill her wish. She then does her best to please her master by performing a series of poses showing off her shapely bound legs. As she goes through her paces, Paige is helpless to stop the drool from slipping past her bright red ballgag.
Size - 113.61 MB
Duration - 00:08:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, high heels, role play, glove fetish, garter & stockings, paige richards, choker, onscreen gagging, ballgag, ballgagged, classic tie, kneeling tie, seated tie, elbow bondage, crotchrope, drool,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 07:19 AM   #6622
sancho48
Местный

Default Leather Belt Hogtie Struggle

Leather Belt Hogtie Struggle

Strapped into extremely high ballet boots, Juliette March is hogtied, with her hands behind her back and a strap around her torso and the high heel of the ballet boot. Wearing lingerie, a pink one piece, Juliette is left to struggle on her bed. Slowly working her way out of her bondage, Juliette moans and groans, but what we can't tell if it's pain or pleasure! We at FetishPros definitely think it's pleasure!
Size - 52.34 MB
Duration - 00:04:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x360
Keys - Belt Bondage, Bondage, Escape Challenge,

Keep2share
Old 12-17-2022, 10:14 AM   #6623
sancho48
Местный

Default 3 Ring Circus Part 1

3 Ring Circus Part 1

A whole lot went down in the Playroom all within a little over a hour. I love when I'm put through a series of situations one after another and we go from one position to the next. At first, Martin put me in a strappado but not just any strappado... I had everything going! Impaled by the dildo spreader with my wrists pulled to the ceiling, my hair pulled to my arms and my neck pulled to the spreader bar. That, alone wore me out and when I couldn't take it anymore, Martin takes my heels off and puts me into a compact position on the table - legs crossed with my upper body folded and pulled to my feet at the same time, my hair pulled to my elbows. I like to call this one, "enjoyably uncomfortable". It's also one that reminds of a position I'm often put through in bed <3 From there, I'm laid out on my back and spread - one of my favorites! Martin locks my feet into the spreader again, pushes the dildo inside me, secures my hands to each side of the table, and attaches the wand to the dildo, turning it on for just a tease. Here, I stay for a while... I fucking LOVE what's happening and I know this part was all for me lol.
*Due to the imperfect audio quality, there will be music during the first 5-minutes of the scene
Size - 366.78 MB
Duration - 00:16:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, strappado, hair bondage, asiana starr, martin wiliams, clover clamps, pantyhose bondage, bound orgasm, elbow tied, elbow bondage, dildo spreader, dildo impalement, wax play,

Keep2share
Old 12-17-2022, 01:09 PM   #6624
sancho48
Местный

Default Officer Jackie Arrests Daisy Part 1

Officer Jackie Arrests Daisy Part 1

Officer Jackie Jupiter was called to the scene where there were calls for a suspicious person. When Jackie gets there she finds Daisy who is hanging around. Come see what happens in this part 1!
Size - 282.12 MB
Duration - 00:08:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
Old 12-17-2022, 04:07 PM   #6625
sancho48
Местный

Default LLUVI Arrested by Officer Carina Part 1

LLUVI Arrested by Officer Carina Part 1

Officer Carina Capella pulls over and arrests her suspect LLUVI who was involved in a domestic dispute. Come see part 1 now!
Size - 160.74 MB
Duration - 00:07:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 12-17-2022, 07:10 PM   #6626
sancho48
Местный

Default Ring Gagged Strappado Part 1 of 3 - On-Screen Tying

Ring Gagged Strappado Part 1 of 3 - On-Screen Tying

This scene shows where very start of our play time where I'm wearing a black bra and thong, sexy high heels, hair in curls, and smelling delicious as always! Back to my Punisher as he grabs my arms and wrenches my elbows together, then quickly ties them tied. Playfully, he turns me around and wraps his hand around my neck as he pulls me against him. Ready for some hardcore punishment, he swings me back around and as prepares more rope to his submissive little slut. I wait patiently for him until he comes back, grabs me again, and pops a ring gag into my mouth. He must have something else in mind since we didn't use the usual ball gag... hmm.... After strapping the gag, I spread my legs wide, standing straight up, back arched, ass out, and ready for him to wrap that pussy rope deep inside me. He drops me to the floor so that I am in kneeling on the cold, hard, tile floor and tells me to cross my ankles. Attaching a hook from my elbows to the ceiling, he pulls my arms up high so I have no choice but to bend forward with my arms high above my head. As I am leaned forward, the drool starts to pour over from inside my mouth and onto the floor - I can already hear the spit hitting the tile like rain drops. Pain starting to kick in, he comes back and adds a rope from my crotch rope and then attaches that to the ceiling as well - as he pulls from one end of the rope that's looped to the ceiling, I feel my ass raise higher as the rope digs deeper inside me. Now we're ready to play... HD 720x480 *Replication, reproduction, impersonation, or similarities regarding our content WILL NOT be tolerated.
Size - 170 MB
Duration - 00:10:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, high heels, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, damsel in, submissive, high heels, ring gag, drooling, strappado, elbow bondage, asiana starr, live cam, on screen tying, elbow tied,

Keep2share
Old 12-17-2022, 09:54 PM   #6627
sancho48
Местный

Default Cinder Block to My Pussy Warm Up

Cinder Block to My Pussy Warm Up

Cinder Block to My Pussy is one of our Top 50 Clips where my skirt is pulled down, leaving me in my thong and high heels, pussy spanked, and then a cinder blocked attached and hung by completely by my crotch rope. This is what we call the "Warm Up" version which was never posted. It shows a recorded scene where we did a live show before we did the full version. HD 720x480
Size - 227.46 MB
Duration - 00:14:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, damsel in, bdsm, ballgag, crotch rope, rope bondage, high heels, asiana starr, live show, webcam, barefoot, struggling, pain, drooling,

Keep2share
Old 12-18-2022, 12:49 AM   #6628
sancho48
Местный

Default Bed Bound Orgasms

Bed Bound Orgasms

Missy Minks loves to play games with her friends! So while Juliette March is resting on her bed, Missy ties her to four corners and then teases her with the hitachi. Is she going to let Juliette cum? That's the question as Missy then leaves the hitachi buzzing in place, just barely touching Juliette's squirming pussy, as she walks away...walks away!
Suddenly, Missy's friend, Cheyenne Jewel comes in and likes what she sees...a helpless and vulnerable Juliette!
Cheyenne has her way with Juliette, incorporating face sitting and hitachi teasing, until Juliette is practically begging for release! Cheyenne senses Juliette is close, so she reverts to thigh slapping and then announces she's leaving Juliette just as she found her...with hitachi buzzing right at the edge of her very wet pussy, but very much ALONE!
Size - 265.77 MB
Duration - 00:11:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Bondage, Rope Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 12-18-2022, 03:44 AM   #6629
sancho48
Местный

Default Amanda And Persephone Arrested Part 2

Amanda And Persephone Arrested Part 2

Officer Lo Valentine gets both of her inmates into their new jumpsuits and handcuffed. No one seems to want to take the blame for the drugs that were found. Where do you think they came from? Come see what happens in this Part 2!
Size - 154.14 MB
Duration - 00:10:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 12-18-2022, 06:39 AM   #6630
sancho48
Местный

Default Topless Tuesday Tease Part 1

Topless Tuesday Tease Part 1

On Tuesdays, you can usually find me topless in the office.* Working away at my desk dressed in something sexy with a pair of heels and my tits exposed. Something Martin does that I love is how he peeps in on the cams to check me out.* Knowing he's watching, I tease the cams all day long, and when I spend the day being a cock tease, I end up in the Playroom, strapped. the. fuck. up.
Size - 483.87 MB
Duration - 00:15:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, hair bondage, elbow bondage, leather bondage, leather restraints, high heels, topless, nipple clamps, asiana starr, martin williams, endurance bondage,

Keep2share