In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-18-2022, 09:34 AM   #6631
sancho48
Местный

Default Drugs Part 1

Drugs Part 1

Officer Persephone gives chase to Honey Lemon and gets her down on the ground and handcuffed. She puts her in the back of the car to bring her to the station for processing. Come see what happens in this part 1!
Size - 158.52 MB
Duration - 00:06:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 12:29 PM   #6632
sancho48
Местный

Default Two Bound And Gagged Babes

Two Bound And Gagged Babes

Leggy Brunette Morgane Paris finds busty blonde Goldie Blair tied up and gagged, but Morgane gets caught too, and both ladies are bound and cleavegagged. When they try to escape, Goldie gets hogtied and Morgane is tied to a chair, and their breasts are revealed.
Size - 83.4 MB
Duration - 00:05:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, blondes, pantyhose/stockings, brunette, struggling, high heels, goldie, goldie blair, morgane paris, cleave-gag, cleave-gagged, cleavegag, cleavegagged, hogtie, chairtie, fishnet stockings, hopping, thigh-high stockings, hogtied, platform shoes, miniskirt,

Keep2share
Old 12-18-2022, 03:24 PM   #6633
sancho48
Местный

Default Heroine In A Single-Sleeve

Heroine In A Single-Sleeve

Masked heroine Camilla Snow awakens to find herself strapped into a single sleeve and harness-gagged. The booted blonde beauty tries valiantly to escape her bondage, but more leather straps, chains and locks insure our brave adventuress will remain a captive.
Size - 84.55 MB
Duration - 00:05:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, blondes, superheroines, struggling, leather, boot fetish, camilla snow, heroine, singlesleeve, single-sleeve, harness-gag, harness-gagged, harnessgag, harnessgagged, chains, masked, moaning, straps, collar, locks,

Keep2share
Old 12-18-2022, 06:19 PM   #6634
sancho48
Местный

Default Hogtie Endurance Training CUSTOM VIDEO Part 1

Hogtie Endurance Training CUSTOM VIDEO Part 1

Gagged and hogtied from start to finish. Lingerie and heels, a ball gag in my mouth, and my ass in pain. Lots of struggling, drooling, and sweating. UNEDITED and UNCUT. HD 720x480
Size - 259.3 MB
Duration - 00:16:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, swallowing/drooling, bondage, submissive sluts, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, crotch rope, high heels, ball gag, hogtie, struggling, drooling, damsel in, submissive sluts, bdsm, elbow bondage, elbow tie,

Keep2share
Old 12-18-2022, 09:14 PM   #6635
sancho48
Местный

Default She Likes It Part 2 - Gruesome Hogtie

She Likes It Part 2 - Gruesome Hogtie

Picking up right where we left off in She Likes It Part 1 - On My Knees, the scene starts off while I am still on my knees in an upright position, elbows crushed behind my back, and tightly around my neck. The rope around my neck is removed and I am laid on the floor as is. From one position to the next and we have hogtie. Whipping my ass and my back until I cry so hard, it takes a minute to re-gain my composure. Then my Punisher picks me up, unties my feet, and puts me in a strict strappado - arms up high, crotch rope to the pussy, ankles crossed, and bent forward with my neck tied to my knees. Spanking me, pulling me around by my crotch rope, and whipping my ass some more while I turn circles in place to give him access of every part of my body. Over 30 minutes from one position to another has again left me EXHAUSTED! HD 720x480
Size - 249.25 MB
Duration - 00:15:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, flogging, bondage, asian, bondage, leather, hogtie, elbow tie, asiana starr, ballgag, struggling, drooling, bdsm, flogging, whipping, high heels, predicament bondage, submissive,

Keep2share
Old 12-19-2022, 12:10 AM   #6636
sancho48
Местный

Default Reporter In Jail Part 1

Reporter In Jail Part 1

Charlotte is a reporter sent to a jail for the day to report on what it's like to go through the intake process as a prisoner. Officer Persephone and inmate Kaitlynn show her the ropes. Come see this part 1 now!
Size - 98.12 MB
Duration - 00:09:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
Old 12-19-2022, 03:04 AM   #6637
sancho48
Местный

Default Asiana is ANNIHILATED

Asiana is ANNIHILATED

My hands are tied above me to the ceiling and I'm lifted to the tips of my toes. I am gagged, my ankles are then tied and I am lifted even higher till I am barely touching the floor. My elbows are then wrenched together and I'm spanked and pushed around. My ass is whipped with the cat-o-nine tails and to turn in circles so my whole body can receive an all around flogging from my ass to my back, and then to my stomach. At one point, my skirt is raised so you can see my sexy ass in a g-string while I get spanked and whipped some more. My make up runs down my face, tears in my eyes, drool just POURING down from my lips, to my chest, then down to my stomach. I am red all over my body and welts from my back and all the way around. I am left COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED! HD 720x480
Size - 265.32 MB
Duration - 00:17:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, spanking, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, elbow tie, high heels, bdsm, crying, drooling, spanking, ball gag, whipping, flogging, submissive sluts, rope bondage, strugglnig, damsel in,

Keep2share
Old 12-19-2022, 05:59 AM   #6638
sancho48
Местный

Default Lady Laws Dilemma - Part Three

Lady Laws Dilemma - Part Three

Crimefighter Lady Law has been taken captive by The Cheapster, and he intends to auction the helpless heroine off to the highest bidder. To put on a good show for the potential buyers, he compels the bound and ballgagged beauty to practice showing off her long legs. Then to make it more interesting, he binds her knees and crosses and ties her ankles, the subdued heroine to stand precariously in the corner.
Size - 94.87 MB
Duration - 00:06:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, all natural, did, corset, role play, karina santos, pantyhose/stockings, gloves, high heels, choker, classic tie, elbow bondage, crotchrope, crossed ankles, ballgag, ballgagged, superheroine,

Keep2share
Old 12-19-2022, 08:54 AM   #6639
sancho48
Местный

Default Standing Tall

Standing Tall

Standing tall explains it all when my elbows are smashed together, wrists, knees, and ankles are bound, and I am hoisted to my toes by my chest. My punisher hooks me to the winch and cranks the handle until I am painfully almost off the ground. Then my hair is pulled back and tied to my elbows making it extremely hard to control the drool accumulating in my mouth. With the ballgag tightly between my lips, only those who truly know how to handle a ballgag sitting deep inside, can have their head back without choking on their own spit. As I struggle to keep moving in circles, he removes my high heels and leaves me on the tips of my toes. I LOVE when he introduces new and exciting positions into our play time! HD 720x480
Size - 162.84 MB
Duration - 00:10:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, bondage and discipline, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, bare feet, ballgag, struggling, drooling, asiana starr,

Keep2share
Old 12-19-2022, 11:50 AM   #6640
sancho48
Местный

Default Sexy Asian Skimpy Thong and the Hogtie of Your Dreams

Sexy Asian Skimpy Thong and the Hogtie of Your Dreams

Each session seems to test my limits - especially with the hogties. Once I appear to master a position, my dom likes to push me further off the edge. He thinks his hogties are not quite tight enough for me anymore so he ties me into an extra strict hogtie with again, no chance in moving a single muscle. As soon as he gets that final rope pulled into place, you can see my entire body completely stiff and unable to move. He rocks me and turns me onto my side while he deviously watches as I am in genuine . HD 720x480
Size - 212.91 MB
Duration - 00:13:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, hogtie, ballgag, elbow tie, elbow bondage, struggling, drooling, high heels, crotch rope, lingerie,

Keep2share