In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-20-2022, 07:59 PM   #6651
sancho48
Местный

Default Kay And Daisy Escape Attempt

Kay And Daisy Escape Attempt

Bound in belts, on the floor, with hands tied behind their backs, Daisy Ducati and Kay Kardia are challenged to escape AND be the first to grab the sole hitachi!
Playful wrestling, biting and face smothering are all part of the action as each girl struggles to keep the hitachi in their own lap! Ready, set, go!!
Size - 182.7 MB
Duration - 00:08:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Belt Bondage, Escape Challenge,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 10:54 PM   #6652
sancho48
Местный

Default Hooded and Gagged For His Viewing Pleasure

Hooded and Gagged For His Viewing Pleasure

Tight jeans, high heels, gagged with a 2 1/2" ballgag, and bound on a chair. My punisher LOVES to tie me up and watch me struggle. He loves the Mmmph sounds I make, how I drool, and the way my sexy little body can handle his strict bondage. What he loves even more is when I'm hooded, so minutes into the clip, he places a hood over my head and watches me as I wriggle helplessly to try and escape his ropes. HD 720x480
Size - 121.55 MB
Duration - 00:07:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, elbow tie, elbow bondage, tight jeans, high heels, ballgag, hoods, struggling, drooling, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share
Old 12-21-2022, 01:49 AM   #6653
sancho48
Местный

Default Too Wet to Handle

Too Wet to Handle

I love teasing the camera only because I know you're watching... Dressed in sexy fetish clothing and high heel stilettos, I get my legs nice and camera-ready by removing my heels one after another and sensually drip and rub baby oil all over my sexy legs, thighs, and feet - from top to bottom. After a hot rub down, I stand so I can give you a better look at my legs, prop one foot on top of the chair, and drip more oil onto myself. During times like this, I wish I had an extra pair of hands to help me out HD 720x480
Size - 98.74 MB
Duration - 00:06:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - legs, legs, high heels, barefoot, wet & messy, fetish clothing, asian, asiana starr, fetish, fetish clothing, waist cinch, gloves, high heels, stilettos, vinly, legs, baby oil, tight skirt, fetish wear, leg fetish, bare feet,

Keep2share
Old 12-21-2022, 04:44 AM   #6654
sancho48
Местный

Default Bondage Blackmail - Part Five - Bella Rolland

Bondage Blackmail - Part Five - Bella Rolland

Sexy administrative assistant Bella Rolland must submit to her office manager when he blackmails her. The gorgeous brunette is stripped down to her lacy bra and panties on a mattress in a storage room of the office. Bella is ballgagged and restrained with nylon straps and leg-irons, and the blackmailing office manager has more bad news for her. He's discovered the naughty administrative assistant has been secretly working as an industrial spy for one of the competitors! Bella despairs when she's told he intends to look through her tablet to see what other information he can find, but she can only futilely struggle and drool down her chest. Later the manager pulls her bra down to reveal her luscious breasts, and he uses another set of leg-irons to hogtie her. Bella continues her struggles, but she can't get away. Then when things can't seem to get any worse, her blackmailer returns with more incriminating evidence and she falls deeper into the trap.
Size - 261.13 MB
Duration - 00:09:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, struggling, ballgagged, handcuffs, barefoot, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, bondage fantasy, barefoot bondage, nylon restratints, nylon cuffs, leg-irons, legirons, hogtie, hogtied, barefeet bondage, bra & panties bondage, drooling, lingerie bondage, male dominant,

Keep2share
Old 12-21-2022, 07:39 AM   #6655
sancho48
Местный

Default Slutty Ballerina

Slutty Ballerina

Traded the pink tutu and ballerina shoes for a tight mini skirt and some sexy stilettos. I hang by the rope attached to the ceiling while I stand on top of a cinder block and through the pain and tight bondage, it takes every bit of strength to twirl in circles so I can show off my sexy new skirt. HD 720x480
Size - 155.95 MB
Duration - 00:10:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, pantyhose/stockings, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, ball gag, drooling, moaning, pantyhose, stockings, bare feet, damsel in, posture collar, feet fetish,

Keep2share
Old 12-21-2022, 10:34 AM   #6656
sancho48
Местный

Default Karinas Strict Strappado

Karinas Strict Strappado

Gorgeous brunette Karina Santos is cleavegagged with a bandana and tied into a strict strappado, her high-heeled feet held wide apart by a spreader bar. Jon Woods enters and strips all her clothes off, leaving the all-natural beauty completely nude and struggling helplessly against the unyielding ropes.
Size - 66.38 MB
Duration - 00:04:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, all natural, high heels, brunette, struggling, nudity/naked, karina santos, karina ballerina, strappado, stripped, cleavegag, cleavegagged, bandana gag, bandanna gag, elbow tie, elbows tied, spreader-bar, spreader bar,

Keep2share
Old 12-21-2022, 01:29 PM   #6657
sancho48
Местный

Default Hogtie Scenes Thatll Blow Your Mind

Hogtie Scenes Thatll Blow Your Mind

Nothing but the BEST hogtie scenes from my first 80 clips!! Close-ups, on-scene tying, big ball gags, crying, drooling, struggling, crotch ropes, stockings, pantyhose, thigh highs, garters, high heels, and kick-ass camera angles of me completely helpless in STRICT hogtie positions! HD 720x480

This clips is actually 14 minutes in length. Discounted to $10.99. Enjoy!
Size - 218.13 MB
Duration - 00:13:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, pantyhose, stockings, hogtie, submissive sluts, crying, crotch rope, bdsm,

Keep2share
Old 12-21-2022, 04:24 PM   #6658
sancho48
Местный

Default Slippery When Wet

Slippery When Wet

The strictest strappado yet to make me cry in agony and drool a river. If you pay close attention, you can see my knees slide about as my legs slip on the puddle beneath me. As my hands and arms turn blue with pain, I struggle until I become too weak to scream. Another must-see clip! HD 720x480
Size - 151.22 MB
Duration - 00:10:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, did, asian, bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, ballgag, drooling, crying, screaming, elbow bondage, high heels, sweating, struggling, moaning, stilettos,

Keep2share
Old 12-21-2022, 07:19 PM   #6659
sancho48
Местный

Default Is Arm Binder Bondage Arielles Toughest Escape Challenge

Is Arm Binder Bondage Arielles Toughest Escape Challenge

Arielle Aquinas struggles on her tummy in rope bondage, ankles hogtied to wrists which are contained in an arm binder bondage sleeve. Arielle's in a face harness too, which covers her mouth and which is also stuffed with an inflatable gag (judging by the squeeze ball extending by a tube from the mask onto the floor). Writhing and rocking back and forth, Arielle finally manages to free her wrists from the ropes, but still has to get out of the bondage sleeve. Her little moans form a continuous soundtrack to her dedicated attempt to master this daunting escape challenge. Her bare feet look so soft and vulnerable pulled up behind her with the ropes. The satiny black arm binder is like something out of classic 1950s fetish comics and we can see the movement of Arielle's fingers inside the elegant material. Finally she sits up and does get her thighs somewhat out of the loosened ropes, but ultimately must admit: she's trapped!
Size - 225.9 MB
Duration - 00:07:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Arm Binder, Bondage, Escape Challenge, Rope Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 12-21-2022, 10:14 PM   #6660
sancho48
Местный

Default Hogtied Redhead Veronica

Hogtied Redhead Veronica

An intruder is holding gorgeous redhead Veronica Ricci captive in her own bedroom. She begs to be set free, but the curvaceous beauty is ballgagged to silence her pleas. More and more rope is added until she's helplessly hogtied on the bed, her elbows roped close together. Her miniskirt is hiked up to reveal her pantyhose, and her turtleneck sweater is yanked up to expose her perfect breasts.
Size - 81.14 MB
Duration - 00:05:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, redheads, sweater fetish, high heels, veronica ricci, turtleneck bondage, ballgag, ballgagged, ball-gag, ball-gagged, hogtie, hogtied, elbow bondage, pantyhose peek, progressive tie, progressively bound, lacy bra, lacy lingerie, miniskirt,

Keep2share