In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM   #661
sancho48
Местный

Default Deep anal fisting a standing man - Amateur Femdom

Deep anal fisting a standing man - Amateur Femdom

Size - 272.42 MB
Duration - 00:03:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 960x540
Keys - amateur, femdom, anal fisting, female fisted male

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM   #662
sancho48
Местный

Default Girls In Charge - Humiliating Cum Feeding - Alika

Girls In Charge - Humiliating Cum Feeding - Alika

This is one of my favourite releases for Girls in Charge so far. It was so funny embarrassing and humiliating this loser. Even if cum eating isn't your thing, it's fun to see what I make him go through. After a hard day's work I let this nerdy loser slave cum, but only in the most humiliating way. But before we get there, I record him embarrassing himself to send to the Girls in Charge Whatsapp group. To humiliate him more, I ask him awkward questions about him still being a virgin (he genuinely is one!) I also make him uncomfortable asking about him wanking off to my clips. I find out that he has eaten his cum before but sometimes chickens out of doing it. This time he won't get a chance to pussy out. I put a ring gag on him to keep his mouth open and make him cum into a shot glass. I held his head back and poured his cum into his mouth. I kept that part out of the preview. You'll have to watch the full clip to see how he took it and how I reacted.
Size - 990.51 MB
Duration - 00:08:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Brat Girls, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Virgin Humiliation, C4sdominate23, Ball Gag, Ballgag, Mouth Gag, Jeans Fetish, Denim, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Ass Kissing, Ass Tease, Foot Fetish, Foot Kissing, Milf, Femdom, Female Domination, Degraded, Humiliated, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum In Mouth, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM   #663
sancho48
Местный

Default Men Are Slaves - Alaina Taylor 2193

Men Are Slaves - Alaina Taylor 2193

Size - 914.1 MB
Duration - 00:04:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Domestic Slave, Domestic Servitude, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Masked Slave, Electricity, Bdsm, Degradation, Humiliation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Menareslaves, Mas, Shock Collar, Pain, Young Dominatrix, Young Woman, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Sadistic Goddess, Female Supremacy, Pathetic Male, Dirty Talk, Male Abuse, Remote Play, Electric Dick Shocker, Device, Shocking, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Cbt, Electroshocks

Keep2share
Old Today, 12:13 AM   #664
sancho48
Местный

Default Ruby Onyx - Whore Training Part 2

Ruby_Onyx - Whore Training Part 2

Size - 948.35 MB
Duration - 00:12:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 2560x1440

Keep2share
Old Today, 03:38 AM   #665
sancho48
Местный

Default Cruel Reell - Femdombeauties - Medium Rare Full Video

Cruel Reell - Femdombeauties - Medium Rare Full Video

So gelingt das perfekte Steak: Zu allererst muss d ie Bratflache richtig richtig heiss sein! Ob d ie Flache heiss genug ist, lasst sich anhand der zischenden Gerausche des Fleisches erkennen. Anschliessend wird das Stuck angebraten bis es d ie richtige Garstufe erreicht hat. Zur Kontrolle der Garstufe dient der Drucktest: Hierbei wird mit dem Rohrstock unbarmherzig in das rote Fleisch gestossen. Ergebnis: grauliche Braunung, dunkelroter Fleischsaft - MEDIUM RARE. How to make the perfect steak: First of all, the frying surface must be really, really hot! Whether the surface is hot enough can be heard from the hissing sounds of the meat. The piece is then fried until it has reached the right cooking temperature. The pressure test is used to check the cooking level: Here, the cane is pushed ruthlessly into the red meat. Result: greyish browning, dark red meat juice - MEDIUM RARE. (GERMAN CLIP)
Size - 1 951.02 MB
Duration - 00:26:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Sexy Clothing, Fetish Outfit, Shiny Leather Catsuit, Paddling, Wooden Paddle, Spanking, Spanked, Bdsm, Dungeon, Extreme Caning, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, Mean Brat, Brunette, Verbal Humiliation, Rattan Cane, Hardcore, Caned, Beatdowns, Beat, Bratty Goddess, Young Mistress, Powerful Woman, Merciless, No Mercy, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Pain, Dominant Woman, Beautiful Sadist, Corporal Punishment, Sadism, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Smoke

Keep2share
Old Today, 07:03 AM   #666
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Gynarchy - Mistress Serena - Chained To The Fucking Chair

Goddess Gynarchy - Mistress Serena - Chained To The Fucking Chair

My slave has been working on a DIY project: a self lubricating fucking chair. To test it out properly for the first time, I make sure his ankles, wrists and neck are chained and padlocked into the metal frame of the chair so he cannot move and is entirely at my mercy whilst I toy with him. As it has been 2 months since his last orgasm, I eventually allow him out of his cage and stuff my 2 day old sweaty, scented thong into his mouth before taking his orgasm from him with a vibrator and making him lick off the mess.
Size - 796.29 MB
Duration - 00:19:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Nipple Torture, Nipple Pain, Nipple Torment, Nipple Play, Nipple Clamps, Masked Slave, Fucking Machine, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Sex Toys, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Bdsm, Dungeon, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Vibrator, British Femdom, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Edging, Pathetic Male, Milking, Orgasm Control, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Cock Tease, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Submissive, Slave Humiliation, Female Supremacy

Keep2share
Old Today, 10:28 AM   #667
sancho48
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Alisa - Are You Glad IM Back Whores

Licking Girls Feet - Alisa - Are You Glad IM Back Whores

Before Alisa often and much humiliated her slaves. She was leaving for another country and therefore could not act in LGF videos! Three years later, she's back! Tremble slaves, your Goddess has returned! Alisa was met by four slaves avril, misha, monica and zoe .. As soon as their Goddess entered the room, the slaves rushed to kiss her boots and greet her. They prayed to her and said various compliments. Alisa carefully examined each of the slaves .. none of them liked her! "You're just dust under my feet! Ugh, nasty whores! Now I'll see how much you love me!" - Alisa said and the slaves thanked her in unison. She sat down on the sofa, took off her boots and threw one of them on the floor. The idiots immediately crawled for the boot to return it to their Mistress. Whoever brought the boot first received a reward - a delicious spit of the Goddess. Alisa began to remember how she used to humiliate her slaves, and every minute she liked it more and more. She spit on the floor and pathetic losers crawled and licked her drool from the floor. Alisa ordered the slaves to take off her pantyhose and watched how eagerly they chewed them and sucked out all the sweat. "Wow.. How old you are! Crawl to me.. Now I'll check whose throat is deeper - an old whore or a young one!" Alisa said to monica. misha crawled along with monica and they pushed Alisa's feet into their mouths as deep as possible. Alisa ordered the slaves to crawl faster to entertain her. Idiots did everything for their Goddess. Slaves crawled at Alisa's feet and licked her spit from the floor .. "I want to smoke! I need a human ashtray and a footrest!" - As soon as Alisa said this, the slaves threw themselves at her feet. avril fell under the feet of her Goddess and served as her stand. zoe opened her mouth so that her Goddess could flick the ashes into it. misha pulled out her tongue to the maximum and began to carefully lick the bare feet of her Goddess. Old monica massaged the hand of her Goddess and continued to compliment her. Every whore found a job to satisfy Alisa. The Goddess is back! The worship of the Goddess continues .. Pathetic slaves wash Alisa's apartment with tongues .. The table, toilet, floor, dishes and etc must be clean! Alisa walks and watches the work of these idiots. Having thoroughly washed everything, the slaves knelt before their Goddess and began to pray to her. They thanked her for the opportunity to serve her and gave her many compliments. Alisa looked down at them with disgust. "Now I'll test you for strength! Lie down on the floor!" - Ordered Alisa and began to walk on miserable losers. After that, the Goddess allowed the slaves to worship her bare feet. The slaves were very grateful and pounced on Alisa's feet and began to lick them thoroughly. Alisa watched the losers with contempt while they licked her feet and continued to compliment her. Good bitches for the Goddess!
Size - 2 626.1 MB
Duration - 00:43:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Trampling, Stomping, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Bootlicker, Boot Licker, Lick The Urinal Clean, Toilet Fetish, Tongue Clean, Toilet Slavery, Toilet Licking, Toilet Worship, Smoke, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigar, Cigarette, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking, Foot Gagging

Keep2share