In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 01-02-2023, 05:09 PM   #6711
sancho48
Местный

Default Bondage Betrayal - Part Two - Gia Derza

Bondage Betrayal - Part Two - Gia Derza

Gia Derza has been nabbed by a mysterious operative known as"Paul." As the story continues, Gia is transported to the suburbs where her bondage ordeal continues. Dressed up in a short skirt, white blouse, stockings and high heels, she's ballgagged and tied up in the trunk of a car. She pleads through her gag to be let go, but Paul isn't listening to her. After watching her wriggle and twist against the ropes, Ms. Derza is closed in the trunk for a while. Then her masked keeper brings her out for more wicked fun when her hands are tied in front of her and she's compelled to follow when her hands are leashed to the back of a slow-moving car. Then Gia is bound in a classic position again and put in to the back seat of the car where she's driven through a suburban neighborhood and continuing on to her final destination: to be auctioned off to the highest bidder!
Size - 414.26 MB
Duration - 00:09:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, secretary, rope bondage, struggling, ballgagged, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, bondage fantasy, high heel bondage, miniskirt bondage, classic bondage, car bondage, outdoor bondage, cleavegag, cleavegagged, secretary bondage, thigh high stockings, male dominant,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 04:49 AM   #6712
sancho48
Местный

Default Lydia Black Puts Kaiia Eve In Chair Bondage For Orgasms

Lydia Black Puts Kaiia Eve In Chair Bondage For Orgasms

Dominant-minded raven-tressed Lydia Black inspects Kaiia Eve, who arrives in a white trench coat and opens it to reveal a pretty corset, matching panties, and thigh high black leather boots. After sexy kissing, the tattooed beauties move to a chair and Lydia sits on Kaiia's lap, taking control. Then the scene switches to Kaiia tightly bound with rope to the chair by her arms, waist, and ankles. A red ball gag courtesy of Lydia completes Kaiia's ensemble, and then Lydia, looking like a gorgeous dream mistress in her own black lingerie and boots, squeezes Kaiia's tits and pussy, having her way with the long-eyelashed little blonde minx. And that's the cue for the Hitachi wand to invade the space between Kaiia's thighs, even as the drool drips over Kaiia's gag down to her cleavage in helpless sloppy bondage mode! Lydia rubs the wand between Kaiia's cleavage for even more fun as she proceeds to turn her into her "little giz-ball"...
Size - 380.29 MB
Duration - 00:13:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Bondage, Bondage Orgasms,

Keep2share
Old 01-03-2023, 04:29 PM   #6713
sancho48
Местный

Default Natalie And Lisa Arrested Part 2

Natalie And Lisa Arrested Part 2

Natalie and Lisa are brought back to the station to be processed. Lisa is sure she can get them out of this. Officer Mackenzi gets down to it and gets the girls new uniforms. Come see what happens in this part 2!
Size - 163.14 MB
Duration - 00:09:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
Old 01-04-2023, 01:14 AM   #6714
sancho48
Местный

Default Hotel Intrigue - Part Two - Melody Marks

Hotel Intrigue - Part Two - Melody Marks

The story continues with amateur sleuth Melody Marks, hot on the trail of some stolen artwork. She gets an anonymous tip that leads her to a hotel. She dresses up in a maid uniform so she can investigate without arousing suspicion, and she's snooping around in a room when she stumbles across the missing masterpieces! But it's all a trap, and the adorable blonde is taken captive by the same ski-masked villain who nabbed Lola Pearl! Poor Melody is bound hand and foot in a classic position and bandana-gagged. The creep announces that despite her earlier escapes, this time she's been promised to another underhanded fetish producer, and there's no getting away now! Melody's captor goes to find the producer, and the delectable detective twists and strains against the ropes. But before she can make any real progress with the knots, the bad guy returns. He opens up her maid uniform and bares her ample breasts, and pulls up her dress to show off her pantyhose-clad legs. Melody continues her struggles and tries to remain brave, but the situation seems completely hopeless!
Size - 502 MB
Duration - 00:11:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, struggling, rope bondage, costumes, gagged women, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, costume bondage, uniform bondage, maid bondage, handgag, caught snooping, pantyhose bondage, wedge heels bondage, cleavegag, bondage fantasy, bondage adventures, male dominant, blonde bondage, classic bondage,

Keep2share
Old 01-04-2023, 07:05 AM   #6715
sancho48
Местный

Default Sophia And Serendipity Part 1

Sophia And Serendipity Part 1

Officer Lisa is in charge of inmates Sophia and Serendipity. She loses track of them for a bit before finding and taking them in.again. Come see Part 1!
Size - 183.68 MB
Duration - 00:09:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 01-04-2023, 10:00 AM   #6716
sancho48
Местный

Default Lo Valentine Arrested Part 1

Lo Valentine Arrested Part 1

Officer Summer pulls over a naughty Lo Valentine for talking on her phone while driving. She gets more than she bargains for when she looks up Lo's information. Come see what happens in this part 1!
Size - 178.05 MB
Duration - 00:08:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 01-05-2023, 12:34 AM   #6717
sancho48
Местный

Default Luna Light Orgasm Challenge In Belts

Luna Light Orgasm Challenge In Belts

Luna Light! We've got her on her knees, but she's strapped in, with leather, just like a hog tie, and tied off with a belt from her chest harness to a tie point above her head. Her challenge is to somehow pick up the hitachi, plugged in at her knees, and get herself off!
It's way more challenging than we think and for almost 4 minutes, Luna struggles to even get a hold of the hitachi! She's swaying around like a puppet, and you know we're thinking we're going to do this tie again! Back and forth, around and round she goes...but no hitachi!
Haha, Luna, we're laughing our asses off...but then, she gets ahold of the fucking hitachi! What happens next is exactly what we like to see...what happens?? Check it out and see!
Size - 98.68 MB
Duration - 00:04:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Orgasm Challenge,

Keep2share
Old 01-05-2023, 03:29 AM   #6718
sancho48
Местный

Default Punished

Punished

Elbows already tied and mouth gagged, I am taken to the rope that hangs in the middle of the room and tied into a strappado. He pushes me around like a rag doll as I struggle to stand still as every movement that is made adds to the pain in my arms and shoulders. He spanks my ass and then teases my body, running his fingers across my stomach, delivering pain and pleasure. My hair is then pulled back and my elbows are raised and he continues to swing me about. The punishment does not end until he sees sweat, drool and tears. HD 720x480
Size - 249.51 MB
Duration - 00:16:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, drooling, crying, screaming, ball gag, lingerie, high heels, damsel in, spanking, whipping, flogging,

Keep2share
Old 01-05-2023, 03:09 PM   #6719
sancho48
Местный

Default Cheyenne Tickles Addie

Cheyenne Tickles Addie

Addie Juniper is on her back, hands between her legs, tied off to tie points top and bottom, legs raised, with ankles rope cuffed and tied off above. She's in a vulnerable position and Cheyenne Jewel is on the prowl!

Finding her playmate all tied up and ready to go, Cheyenne quickly gags Juniper, then sets about having her way with her! Tickling Juniper mercilessly, it's just a matter of time before Juniper blows out!
Size - 259.93 MB
Duration - 00:11:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Bondage, Rope Bondage, Tickling,

Keep2share
Old 01-05-2023, 06:05 PM   #6720
sancho48
Местный

Default One-Leg Hair Tie

One-Leg Hair Tie

First, I am bent over, my elbows are crushed together, arms are raised behind me, and I am manhandled. I am then grabbed by my neck and my mouth is gagged with a big ball gag. My hair is pulled, I'm to the ground, and a tight crotch rope is tied around my pussy. My legs are then spread, pussy is spanked, and then I am pushed and tossed around on the dirty floor and just left there. After a while of trying to re-gain my composure, a rope is tied from one ankle to my hair and pulled tightly together so I am left in THE MOST uncomfortable position! HD 720x480
Size - 226.18 MB
Duration - 00:14:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, lingerie, high heels, ball gag, drooling, crying, struggling, hair tie, spanking, crotch rope,

Keep2share