In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 10-06-2021, 06:20 PM   #61
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Carousel of Pain - Nyssa Nevers

About video: Nyssa and Nadia are friends, but what happens when you put two friends together and hurt them? They become vicious. They will sell each other out in a second. Whip one till she begs you to whip the other. Cane the other while she chokes the first one with her legs and ass.
Once you get them walking in a circle they will rush to get out of the way even though it means their friend gets it harder. Put them ass to face and they can't help messing with each other. No matter what you do with these girls it ends with a lot of pain

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:39:04
File Size : 2132Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/258a41c7752bc/Carousel_of_Pain_-_Nyssa_Nevers.mp4
Old 10-06-2021, 10:57 PM   #62
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Chair Bound - Red August

About video: Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head.
The torment begins, but Red has a surprise of her own. When the whip falls she reacts with not screams of pain, but laughter. To her captor's delight she enjoys her torment and inspires him to be even crueler.
The longer he keeps her the more punishment he inflicts. Each time he switches her position on his evil chair Red finds herself even more precarious. With a binder clip zipper on her ass he decides to try for an orgasm. How will that zipper feel coming off? Will she scream? Will she cry

Info file :
Runtime : 00:39:44
File Size : 2162Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/434e4993425db/Chair_Bound_-_Red_August.mp4
Old 10-07-2021, 08:40 AM   #63
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Chrysalis - Bambi Belle

About video: The plastic that contains Bambi is like a warm embrace, but it belies the horror that is to come. OT stuffs a giant rag in her mouth. More plastic wrap holds it in. OT creates a mask that covers her pretty face. She begins to struggle in earnest. She's truly afraid of what might come.
Bambi has a cute little ass and OT plans to explore it. He makes it nice and pink and then he probes it with his fingers. When he's satisfied that she's nice and open he hooks her. Once she's nice and tight he canes her till the red lines punctuate her pink cheeks.
With a spread like Bambi's there's no chance she was getting out of OT's studio without having her legs pulled wide apart. Exposing her most tender of bits. Her sweet little gash drips at the exposure. OT puts suction cups on her cute little tits. Then he creates mask out of an old dress

Info file :
Runtime : 00:45:27
File Size : 2473Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ae26c7086f034/Chrysalis_-_Bambi_Belle.mp4
Old 10-07-2021, 02:24 PM   #64
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Conjugal Visit 2 - Charlotte Vale

About video: Life is tough for Charlotte Vale. This day starts with a rude awakening. She had to spend the night locked away with her mouth in prime cock-sucking position because that is what the man that owns her wants. Now she needs to demonstrate what that experience has taught her. While most people would enjoy eggs and bacon for breakfast, hers is just dry oats swimming in her own urine. She needs to eat. She is starving but he will not give her anything else. She has to eat it, as much as it makes her wretch.
There is cold, electrified metal inside of her now. PD wants to watch her cum, but all Charlotte wants is a warm cock. Her screams and her tears are what make him hard, and that is the nature of her predicament. To get the fucking she so desperately desires she has to take the pain and humiliation that terrifies her

Info file :
Runtime : 00:42:22
File Size : 2302Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1c02f7c1147e6/Conjugal_Visit_2_-_Charlotte_Vale.mp4
Old 10-07-2021, 06:29 PM   #65
Katrin1988
Гость

Default CRASH - Katie Kush

About video: All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.
Why won’t he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he’ll let me go.
He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I’ll love him.
The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from

Info file :
Runtime : 00:46:02
File Size : 2519Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8ddffcb64e0de/CRASH_-_Katie_Kush.mp4
Old 10-07-2021, 11:41 PM   #66
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Creep Charnel - Sierra Cirque

About video: The coyotes will have a feast; her valiva runs thick and copiously.
I am beside myself with this girl. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her pussy she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head

Info file :
Runtime : 00:56:02
File Size : 2025Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/16dfb2aa1f5ca/Creep_Charnel_-_Sierra_Cirque.mp4
Old 10-08-2021, 09:04 AM   #67
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Creep Induction - Sierra Cirque

About video: Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
Just when she seemed resigned to the “adjustment” routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong pussy -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp

Info file :
Runtime : 01:07:13
File Size : 3119Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/a4bc6c77455e5/Creep_Induction_-_Sierra_Cirque.mp4
Old 10-08-2021, 01:33 PM   #68
Katrin1988
Гость

Default DANCE FOR ME - Kinsley Anne

About video: When we saw Kinsley Anne's body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible.
Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy.
Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features. The next position shows it off in spectacular fashion. Her body is contorted so that she has to push it out behind her. What we do to it really makes Kinsley cry

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:06
File Size : 2086Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/863a095b4a28f/DANCE_FOR_ME_-_Kinsley_Anne.mp4
Old 10-08-2021, 05:51 PM   #69
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Darkness - Anastasia Rose

About video: Darkness is where Anastasia lives. Her world is plunged into the blankness of a hood. The heavy metal manacles ache against her wrists and ankles. Every movement is painful. Every sound is terrifying.
She can't tell what is coming or where it is coming from. Inside the barrel she's left to imagine what might happen next. Pain and pleasure feel the same when you can't see what is going on.
A tape gag with a layer of tape around her eyes is first. Then it's several stockings that cover the tape. The stockings are covered by duct tape. A plastic bag is applied and tied on with leather

Info file :
Runtime : 00:52:11
File Size : 2850Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4fcbfce7417fe/Darkness_-_Anastasia_Rose.mp4
Old 10-08-2021, 10:25 PM   #70
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Demonic Desires - Luna Lovely

About video: Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always.
I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true.
I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me.
Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:44:04
File Size : 2410Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5a4d0937691b2/Demonic_Desires_-_Luna_Lovely.mp4

Tags
bdsm bondage, torture videos