In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 03-14-2022, 10:14 PM   #691
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Jamie vs. The Ballet Prank

About video: After a very long day, Jamie was beyond exhausted, and headed to bed early. When she finally comes to the next morning she's surprised to feel her jaw ache as she tries to yawn. Reaching up to dislodge whatever is in there, she's met with the heel of a ballet boot strapped to her arms. Panic setting in, she throws the covers off only to see her feet have had the same treatment. Both pairs are handcuffed together, only fuelling her unrest. Unable to remove anything or walk in the boots, Jamie is forced to wait for the prankster to set her free.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:16:58
File Size : 282Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/3c0ae234daeba/Jamie_vs._The_Ballet_Prank
Old 03-15-2022, 09:13 AM   #692
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Johannie vs. A Little Cooldown

About video: Almost immediately after putting ropes on her Johannie wanted out. It had all been fun and games to her when she assumed she could just wiggle free whenever she liked. Once the last few knots were tied, however, reality snapped into place. Escape wasn't going to be so easy. The large ballgag pushed into her mouth did nothing to improve her mood. She was showering me with unintelligible insults, so there was only one thing to do. Picking her up, I brought her up to the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. It was obvious Johannie just needed a little time to cool down. Shutting the door behind me, I was confident her attitude would vastly improve in a couple of hours.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:17
File Size : 99Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/25626d5574156/Johannie_vs._A_Little_Cooldown
Old 03-15-2022, 02:00 PM   #693
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Kajira vs. Her Anticipation

About video: Knowing it would be a while before her boyfriend would be home, Kajira thought it prudent to offer some incentive. The truth was that it had been ages since she felt herself in handcuffs, and she couldn't wait any longer. Ulterior motives aside, she set up the camera, removed her bra, and gagged herself nice and tight. With her escape key taped to the headboard she cuffed herself in a spreadeagle. She made sure her magicwand was stuffed inside her pantyhose. Not that she needed another reason, but it had been a while since her last orgasm as well. After accidentally knocking the key down, though, one thing became clear: Kajira will have more orgasms and bondage than she can handle for a good long while.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:09
File Size : 202Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0689b4a7ae6f0/Kajira_vs._Her_Anticipation
Old 03-15-2022, 06:33 PM   #694
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Kajira vs. The Skype Proposal

About video: The proposal seems simple enough. Kajira has refused his requests to tie herself up before, but the money was just too good this time. She is told to put the key in her pantyhose and use some handcuffs to hogtie herself. She would spend a few minutes struggling for his benefit before releasing herself. How hard could sliding the key out be? If all else failed, she could just push the key through the nylons, right? So she thought. The thumb cuffs thwarted any expectation of an easy escape. As the realization of her predicament dawns on Kajira, panic soon follows. One thing is for sure: her customer is in for an extra long show.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:59
File Size : 233Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e234534b05fc2/Kajira_vs._The_Skype_Proposal
Old 03-15-2022, 10:36 PM   #695
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Kaylee vs. Her Indoctrination

About video: The great thing about being a newbie to bondage is everything is new and exciting. Kaylee had heard plenty of good reviews of the magic wand, but had never had the chance to try it out herself. I could toss her one and let her loose, but where's the fun in that? Bolting her to the floor with her arms chained apart forcing her to hold her weight seems much more fun. With the wand bolted firmly between her legs, Kaylee is in for quite a ride. Letting her stew a bit I click the wand on low; her expression is one of shock and instant gratification. After mere seconds it's obvious she is hooked. It not a question of if she will orgasm, but how many times.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:34
File Size : 258Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/710efd2c7a741/Kaylee_vs._Her_Indoctrination
Old 03-16-2022, 09:29 AM   #696
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Kaylee vs. Pole Orgasms

About video: Belts cover Kaylee's body, holding her tight to the wooden pole. She tries to figure out what’s next, the anticipation killing her. She doesn't have to wait long to find out. With her hair tied above her, the heels come off, leaving her on her toes. Kaylee can't even relax a tiny bit without something in her binds reminding her it's a bad idea. Drool now flows freely from her mouth as she's given up all hope of preventing it. When the magicwand is finally introduced, she's got nothing left. Her will to resist is long shattered and all that’s left are endless orgasms.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:11
File Size : 252Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/169a517d3dd3f/Kaylee_vs._Pole_Orgasms
Old 03-16-2022, 01:42 PM   #697
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Kaylee vs. The Paper Clip

About video: Another bondage newbie pays us a visit, but Kaylee has special skills. The ability to pick locks can come in pretty handy, so I thought I'd put her to the test. Armed with only a paper clip, I wanted to find out whether she could escape a pair of handcuffs. Not wishing to make things easy for her, I nestled her up to a pole and hogcuffed her to it. The uncomfortable position with her hands behind her back would certainly make it a challenge, but that wasn't all. An insect hood and posture collar were added because, well, why not? Nervous, Kaylee fidgets as she struggles to escape. A million thoughts race through her head. How long will I keep her like this if she can't get free? Am I even there?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:32
File Size : 241Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/83f65be902517/Kaylee_vs._The_Paper_Clip
Old 03-16-2022, 06:07 PM   #698
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Kaylee vs. The Pole Hug

About video: Bound for her first time ever, Kaylee finds herself tied to an iron pole which nestles between her legs. Her wrists seem to float in front of her as they are bound to her toes, her collar leaving no comfortable position. Once a gag is strapped into her mouth it doesn't take long for the drool to flow. Nervous about what to expect to begin with, she was in neck deep now, especially with the thick collar she now found herself wearing. She tries her best to paw at the ropes for some sort of release, but pulling in one direction only causes discomfort in another. I'm sure she'll get used to it.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:25
File Size : 240Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ca4e80c657f10/Kaylee_vs._The_Pole_Hug
Old 03-16-2022, 10:51 PM   #699
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Khristall vs. A Rubber Struggle

About video: After receiving an amazing padded horse, I was left a dilemma: it needed to be broken in properly. Lucky for me, Khristall needed a place to try and escape her straitjacket. With her legs frogtied as well, it's a bit of a drop if she wants to get away. A gas-mask is put over her ballgag, making her struggles a bit more labored. To her dismay, however, the latex proves to be surprisingly strong, as does the furniture beneath her. I'm sure it won't take more than a few hours to break it in; Khristall won't mind...

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:27
File Size : 273Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1b5383162098a/Khristall_vs._A_Rubber_Struggle
Old 03-17-2022, 09:28 AM   #700
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Khristall vs. The Easy Escape

Tags