In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 03-30-2023, 01:26 AM   #7171
sancho48
Местный

Default Big Step-Sister Bound And Gagged

Big Step-Sister Bound And Gagged

Maliyah Madison Maliyah comes into the room and catches her step-brother and his girlfriend doing things they shouldn't be doing. She tells them that she is calling her parents. They can't let her do that so they tie her up. She demands they let her go, but instead they gag her. Later in the video, the girlfriend who doesn't like Milayah anyways, pull down her pants and removes her bra to further humiliate her. And since the gag doesn't seem to be quieting Maliyah as much as the girlfriend would like, she adds another piece of cloth, tied tightly over Maliyah's mouth.
Size - 312.8 MB
Duration - 00:08:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 04:21 AM   #7172
sancho48
Местный

Default Cinder Block To My Pussy Warm Up

Cinder Block To My Pussy Warm Up

Cinder Block to My Pussy is one of our Top 50 Clips where my skirt is pulled down, leaving me in my thong and high heels, pussy spanked, and then a cinder blocked attached and hung by completely by my crotch rope. This is what we call the "Warm Up" version which was never posted. It shows a recorded scene where we did a live show before we did the full version. HD 720x480
Size - 227.46 MB
Duration - 00:14:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, damsel in, bdsm, ballgag, crotch rope, rope bondage, high heels, asiana starr, live show, webcam, barefoot, struggling, pain, drooling,

Keep2share
Old 03-30-2023, 07:16 AM   #7173
sancho48
Местный

Default Birthday Hogtie - Martins Stash

Birthday Hogtie - Martins Stash

Not often does Martin shoot during our more private moments in the bedroom and when he does, sometimes we share it Here's a short clip of what went down the night of his birthday. A hooded, gagged and hogtied present to unwrap and devour.
Size - 767.56 MB
Duration - 00:03:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogited, elbow tied, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, hooded, breath play, pantyhose, high heels, pantyhose bondage, hair bondage, submissive,

Keep2share
Old 03-30-2023, 10:11 AM   #7174
sancho48
Местный

Default Housewife Victim Of A Daytime Home Invasion

Housewife Victim Of A Daytime Home Invasion

Kendra James Kendra had just arrived home from a morning of shopping. She couldn't wait to get out of her dress and pantyhose, but first, she had to get dinner started. As she was looking for something to cook, a masked man came out of hiding. He grabbed her and tied her up on the kitchen floor. Then when Kendra started to protest and demand for him to leave, he shut her up by stuffing her mouth and tying a bandanna between her teeth to gag her. Now with the lady of the house all trussed up and out of the way, the man was now free to rob the place. But Kendra wasn't about to just lay there. She struggled and tried to get loose. When she realized the knots were too tight, she struggled to get to her feet. But when she tried to hop away, the man returned and dragged her back into the kitchen. After he put back on the floor, he made sure she wasn't able to try and escape again. First he hogtied her. Then to punish her for he lack of cooperation by pulling her dress top down and exposing her big boobs. So now when her husband arrives home, he will not only find that dinner is not ready and all of their valuable possessions gone, he will also find his pretty wife in this humiliating situation. Bound, gagged, with her dress up and her boobs bouncing around as she struggles on the kitchen floor.
Size - 390.51 MB
Duration - 00:10:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 03-30-2023, 01:08 PM   #7175
sancho48
Местный

Default He Hogtied And Gagged Me Naked With Wire Tied Up My Pussy

He Hogtied And Gagged Me Naked With Wire Tied Up My Pussy

Lauren Phillips ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** First he made Lauren strip until she was completely naked. He asked her if she had rope so he could tie her up. When she told him, No!, the man used speaker wire to hogtie on the bed. To make matters worse, he also crotch tied her with wire pulled tight up her pussy. Lauren tried to complain. But the man stuffed and tied a gag tightly in her mouth. Lauren was then left to struggle hogtied and gagged.
Size - 634.2 MB
Duration - 00:11:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, nudity/naked, nudity/naked, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 03-30-2023, 04:01 PM   #7176
sancho48
Местный

Default Charlie Mancini - Big Boobed Bare Breasted Realtor Bound

Charlie Mancini - Big Boobed Bare Breasted Realtor Bound

Sexy realtor Charlie Mancini is showing off an apartment she's been trying to rent. As I look her over, I know I am definitely interested, but not in the apartment! In a flash, the girl finds a rag clamped over her face and in no time, she's . When she comes to, she's tightly bound in her realtor outfit with her huge boobs exposed! Confused and in a panic, she tries to free herself, giving us lots of looks at her long legs and feet and her boobs as they jiggle in the ropes. Before she can cause too much of a disturbance, I stuff a ball gag deep into her mouth and strap it in tightly. I pull her skirt up in order to get a good look at her panties and leave the girl to struggle and moan. As she calls for help, she drools constantly from around the bright red ball in her mouth, gurgling as she cries for help. None is coming, and soon she finds herself topless and to straddle an old trunk, her legs bound to either side. Far worse, the poor thing her nipples are tightly clamped! She is in agony as she tries to remove them, but with her hands tied behind her back, she's helpless to do anything but struggle and drool as she waits to find out what else I may have in store for her!
Size - 609.86 MB
Duration - 00:13:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, big tits, gagged women, topless, swallowing/drooling, charlie mancini, damsel in, rope bondage, topless, big breasts, ball gagged, niplle clamps, drooling, high heels, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 03-30-2023, 06:56 PM   #7177
sancho48
Местный

Default 3 Ring Circus Part 2

3 Ring Circus Part 2

While I'm lost in the moment, Martin starts dripping hot wax on my tits. That sent me right over the edge! I love hot wax but this felt EXTRA hot and while I try to recover (lol), Martin turns the wand on high and I'm back in bliss again. Each orgasm is harder than the last and the harder I cum, the more I lose control of my body. These are the times when I can just keep going and going...
Size - 304.18 MB
Duration - 00:12:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, bound orgams, dildo impalement, dildo predicament, dildo spreader, wax play, clover clamps, nipple clamps, pantyhose, submissive,

Keep2share
Old 03-30-2023, 09:51 PM   #7178
sancho48
Местный

Default He Has Me Tied Up I Need To Get To My Cell Phone

He Has Me Tied Up I Need To Get To My Cell Phone

Amanda Foxx NEW A man brings Amanda to her place to look for something she has and he needs. After he finds it, he ties her up. When he leaves her alone, Amanda works her way over to her cell phone. But, before she can call for help, the man returns. She keeps the phone hidden as the man gags her. Then when he leaves again, she tries to call for help. Only problem is, her mouth is stuffed and taped. The man returns and catches her. So, now, Amanda is going to get her ass tied up tight. So, she cannot cause the man any problems. In the end, Amanda is left crotch roped in her girdle with her tit out.
Size - 972.4 MB
Duration - 00:17:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 03-31-2023, 12:46 AM   #7179
sancho48
Местный

Default Madeline Just Your Basic Photo Shoot

Madeline Just Your Basic Photo Shoot

*this is a custom clip Madeline goes to a photo shoot to show off her tattoos, but photographer Nyxon has other ideas. When Madeline arrives, she's taken aback by Nyxon's attire, and asks her why she's wearing a shiny catsuit. Nyxon ignores her & tells her to go head & start posing. Madeline attempts a few basic poses, but Nyxon begins to boss her around telling her how to pose. After a few minutes, Madeline dramatically rips off her shiny raincoat & Nyxon has an idea. She asks Madeline if she'd like to do something that wold make her tattoos pop more, and Madeline agrees. Nyxon grabs some rope & quickly ties Madeline's wrists behind her. Madeline is surprised, but Nyxon continues to add more rope at Madeline's elbows, chest, ankles, thighs, calves & a crotch rope. Nyxon then sits Madeline down on the couch & ties her heels to her feet. Madeline squirms & struggles & Nyxon shoves a red ballgag into Madeline's mouth & pulls the strap tight. Madeline squirms & struggles some more & eventually begins to enjoy the ropes. After a few minutes, Nyxon grabs a roll of green plastic wrap & tells Madeline that it's time to wrap things up. She then proceeds to wrap up Madeline over the ropes & mummify her. After she finishes, Nyxon snaps a few pics of Madeline, then leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while.
Size - 1014.73 MB
Duration - 00:31:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, mummification, struggling, gagged women, ballgagged, lingerie, nyxon, madeline, full fashioned stockings, rain coat, catsuit, high heels, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, onscreen mummification, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 03-31-2023, 03:41 AM   #7180
sancho48
Местный

Default Annabelle Genovisi-Keep Her Quiet While I Tie Her Up

Annabelle Genovisi-Keep Her Quiet While I Tie Her Up

Sahrye and her partner are up to "NO Good" And, they would probably get away with it, if it weren't for news reporter Annabelle Genovisi sticking her nose where it don't belong. So the two come up with a plan to get rid of nosy news reporter. To lure Annabelle, the man ties Sahrye up and gags her. She then uses the video feature on her cell phone to call Annabelle and beg her to come over to help her. Annabelle falls for the trick and short time later, she shows up. But after she unties Sahrye, the man comes out of hiding. He covers her mouth with his hand and holds Annabelle down so Sahrye can tie her up. Then since Annabelle refuses to be quiet, Sahrye stuffs her mouth with a pair of her panties so the man can then tie a rag between her teeth to gag Annabelle. With the reporter now tightly bound and gagged, Sahrye is left to watch over her. Now alone with Annabelle, Sahrye starts to torment her. After a short while, she decides to also humiliate her by opening her blouse and pulling her bra up to expose her boobs. But that is only the beginning. Because Annabelle cannot stop her as Sahrye pulls her pantyhose and panties down. Then just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, the man returns and hogties Annabelle. As he does this, Sahrye uses her cell phone to shoot photos of the hogtied, gagged and completely exposed news reporter.
Size - 900.67 MB
Duration - 00:16:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share