In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Today, 07:11 AM   #721
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Sacred - Latex Ass Feeding

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Sacred - Latex Ass Feeding
Format : mp4
File Size : 661.54 MB
Duration : 00:10:44
Resolution : 1920x1080
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. ENGLISH SUBTITLES. It was a cool weekend, I had a good time with my friends, and you at the same time waiting for me at home, doing all the hard work that I gave you, and yes I know that you are bored and jealous when I'm not home, but this time I have not forgotten about you, and we have prepared a gift for you! After all, you have always wanted to get to know my friends! Today I'll give you this opportunity, because in addition to the fact that you'll be licking my ass, and you'll also taste a protein dinner, for a real cuckold "man"! Which was made especially for you! After all, you need to keep your diet and be in shape. I hope you appreciate this gift, so be obedient and swallow.
Used Condom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Shiny Stockings, Glossy Nylon, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Latex Panties, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Jealousy, Jealous, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Breath Play, Blonde, Young Domme, Verbal Humiliation, Ass Sniffing, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Men Following Orders, Goddess Worship, Ass Cleaner, Ass Eating, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pathetic Loser, Bdsm, Female Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #722
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - Human Ashtray Harem

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Human Ashtray Harem
File Size : 611.13 MB
Duration : 00:08:05
Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess, and Domina Helena Locke. Isn't there something so luxurious about a woman with a cigarette artfully dangling from her lips? Especially when there's a willing slave or three to be dutiful little ashtrays. Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess, Domina Helena Locke, and I are going to have a nice relaxing smoke on the patio. At the same time, our human ashtrays follow us around, just waiting for the opportunity to swallow our ashes. Goddesses like us shouldn't have to worry about a thing like cigarette ashes.
Pro Dominatrix, Milf, Blonde, Brunette, Group Domination, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Latex, Pvc, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, High Heels, Fishnet Tights, Fishnets, Fishnet Pantyhose, Nipple Play, Humiliated, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Ashtray Slave, Female Domination, Verbal Abuse, Smoking, Smoke, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 02:01 PM   #723
pricelove777
Местный

Default Bradley Strong - Latina Gives Creepy Robber A Show

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bradley Strong - Latina Gives Creepy Robber A Show
File Size : 1 182.65 MB
Duration : 00:11:41
Lita is trying to get herself off like she usually does because all that's around her is tiny dick men that just ain't big enough. Example: Lita gets comfy on her couch in her basement and puts the hitachi on her pussy to vibe herself. She starts to hear some noise from the corner. Comes out is her creepy pathetic slave. She then catches her creepy peeping tom from the corner of her room. She calls him over to kneel right in front of her to get a good look at what he will never have. The ultimate Hitachi Vibe with Goddess Lita as she humiliates her slave and even gives him a taste of her sweet pussy, Not the way you think though!
Foot Fetish, Sex Toys, Vibrator, Female Orgasm, Masturbation, Masked, Pussy Control, Cuckold, Cock Tease, Cuckolding, Latina, Made To Cum, Pussy Worship, Tease, Hitachi, Thestrongeye, Caught, Denial, Brat Girls, Brunette, Loser, Bdsm, Humiliation, Femdom, Female Domination, Young Domme, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Slave, Female Superiority

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 05:26 PM   #724
pricelove777
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Pamela - Now You Will Learn To Suck

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Pamela - Now You Will Learn To Suck
File Size : 954.37 MB
Duration : 00:21:23
Pathetic avril after a date with her boyfriend returns home... She has tears in her eyes because he left her. At this time, Pamela was at home .. "Oh .. my dear .. Your boyfriend left you? I'm very sorry. Maybe it's because you suck dick badly? Get on your knees, whore! Now I'll teach you!" - Pamela laughed. Pamela took out a dildo and ordered her slave to suck it. The slave diligently sucked the dildo while Pamela humiliated her morally and laughed at her. "You're starting to suck better!! LOL! Now we'll continue to train on my feet! Open your mouth!" Pamela ordered and pushed her foot deep into avril's mouth. Pamela tried her best to push her feet into avril's throat. Brutal foot gagging..
Sex Toys, Dildo Play, Strapon Sucking, Dildo Gagging, Crying Slavegirl, Foot Gagging, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Female Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST