In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 04-16-2023, 01:46 AM   #7311
sancho48
Местный

Default Bound And Gagged In Her Garters And Bra

Bound And Gagged In Her Garters And Bra

Veronika Lure Someone has Veronika tied up and gagged in her bra, garters and nylons. At first her mouth is stuffed and cleave gagged. But later, a piece of cloth is tied over her mouth to muffle her even more. Near the end of the video, her panties are pulled down.
Size - 416.54 MB
Duration - 00:11:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 04:41 AM   #7312
sancho48
Местный

Default Autumn Strips For The Burglar

Autumn Strips For The Burglar

There may be nothing more frightening than learning your home has been broken into. One thing that is definitely more frightening is being IN your home when it happens, especially if you happen to be a beautiful young woman. After all, what self respecting male villain would not make a beauty like Autumn Dais strip completely naked, if only to make her ordeal more humiliating. Plus, naked females are much easier to control. Autumn is a perfect example. She feels so vulnerable. She complies meekly with your demands, her fear at possible defilement making her obey every command you issue. Sure, she may complain that the ropes are too tight, but that's what gags are for aren't they? And tell the truth, you enjoy packing her captives mouth and wrapping all that tape around her pretty head, the terror in her eyes a perfect compliment to her now muffled grunts, sobs and pleas. The way she whimpers as the tight crotch rope buries itself deeper and deeper into her pussy with every useless attempt to loosen a rope, any rope, so she can escape is an absolute symphony to your ears. As you watch her squirm and writhe in her ropes, you feel a definite stirring down below. After all, you're a normal, healthy male, right? Granted you broke in only to rob the place, but who says you can't do a little multi tasking? After all, Autumn can't raise much of a protest!
Size - 715.79 MB
Duration - 00:18:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, tapegagged, nudity/naked, rope bondage, autumn dais, bondage, rope bondage, did, mouth packing, tape gagged, gagged women, nudity, topless, exposed pussy, crotch rope, struggling, barefoot, eyeglasses, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 04-16-2023, 07:36 AM   #7313
sancho48
Местный

Default Curvy Captive Bound Gagged And Hooded

Curvy Captive Bound Gagged And Hooded

Cleo Nicole Cleo opens her eyes to find herself in darkness. She hears a man talking to someone and she tries to get up. This is when she realizes that she is tied up tight with rope. When she tries to cry out, she finds that she is gagged too. The reason she cannot see anything is because, her face and head is covered with a pillow case. A short time later, the pillow case is removed. This is when she sees a masked man tying her with more rope. When Cleo is left alone, she tries to squirm her way out of the room. But before she gets too far, the man catches her. Now there is no hope of escape as Cleo now finds herself bouncing her exposed big tits about as she struggles hogtied and gagged.
Size - 850.53 MB
Duration - 00:15:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-16-2023, 10:31 AM   #7314
sancho48
Местный

Default Baby Sitting Auntie Left Tied Up And Gagged For The Neighbor To Find

Baby Sitting Auntie Left Tied Up And Gagged For The Neighbor To Find

Pepper Sterling Pepper babysits her step-sister step son in the morning before they head off to school. But Pepper likes to play games with them and sometimes lets them tie her up. Today they have played a mean joke on her and let Auntie Pepper tied up and gagged. Sometime later, the neighbor comes to the house and knocks on the door. hearing the commotion inside, he looks in to see Pepper tied up. So he goes in to help her. This is when he finds out that Pepper let these boys tie her up because she likes it. So, the neighbor decides to show Pepper what really being tied up feels like.
Size - 745.1 MB
Duration - 00:13:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 04-16-2023, 01:26 PM   #7315
sancho48
Местный

Default Grabbed From The Mall

Grabbed From The Mall

Nicole Gray He watches as Nicole parks her car and walks into the shopping mall. He patiently waits as she shops and then returns to her car. This is when he makes his move. He his way into her car and drives her to a remote area. There, he her to walk in her high heels and short skirt through the woods. Then he ties her to a tree. Worried a passing hiker might hear her cries for help, the man stuffs and ties a gag in Nicole's mouth. He leaves her hanging on one leg from the tree as he goes off to ditch her car. Later he returns to take her down from the tree and lean her against a fallen tree as he prepares to take her to his hideout. Then finally with Nicole bucking, kicking and whimpering through the gag, he carries her off bound and gagged through the woods over his shoulder.
Size - 442.1 MB
Duration - 00:11:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-16-2023, 04:21 PM   #7316
sancho48
Местный

Default Can I Get You To Tie Me Up And Fuck Me

Can I Get You To Tie Me Up And Fuck Me

Agatha Delicious NEW Dressed up sexy and alone in her hotel room, Agatha complains to herself about nothing exciting ever happening to her. She is holding a piece of rope because, her biggest fantasy of for a man to tie her up and have his way with her. But, tonight, she is gonna have to settle for self bondage and masturbation. Suddenly a man comes into her room. He tries to explain to Agatha that he accidently walked into the wrong room. But Agatha, figures out the man is running from the law and offers to help him escape. But, only if he ties her up to make it look liked was robbed. And while he is at it, she wants him to bang her while she is bound and gagged helpless. The man agrees to the the deal and soon Agatha finds herself struggling bound and gagged. Then just as the man is ready to make his getaway, she reminds him by saying through the gag, "I want you to fuck me!"
Size - 760.47 MB
Duration - 00:13:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 04-16-2023, 07:16 PM   #7317
sancho48
Местный

Default As Soon As He Gagged Me I Started To Cum In My Panties

As Soon As He Gagged Me I Started To Cum In My Panties

Gia Love Gia has something of his stashed away. She tells him where he can find it and expects him to let her leave as he goes to retrieve it. But he doesn't trust her and wants to make sure she is there when he returns, just in case she is lying. So he grabs her and starts to tie her up. The only problem with this, is that Gia gets very turned on with bondage. She promises to wait for him and begs him not to tie her up. But the man pays no attention to her and soon he has her tied up tight. Knowing she will probably cry out for help, the man stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth and this puts Gia over the edge. Having her mouth stuffed and packed so full makes her lose control and soon her eyes are rolling up into the back back of her head as she is starts having the first of many orgasms.
Size - 784.09 MB
Duration - 00:14:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 04-16-2023, 10:11 PM   #7318
sancho48
Местный

Default A Real Robber Would Leave Me Tied Up And Gagged

A Real Robber Would Leave Me Tied Up And Gagged

Sahrye Sahrye walks into her step-father's basement to find a bag of money, a ski mask and other things that lead her to believe the she may have found evidence to a robbery she heard about on television. Then a man walks in and she thinks he may be the robber. But Sahrye is very naive and the man explains since there is a "For Sale" sign in front of the house, that he is here to buy the house and the money is the down payment. He tells her he found the other items and was on his way to turn it in to the authorities. Sahrye believes him and wants run off to call he step-father and tell him the good news. She then goes on to tell the man that she is relieved. Because if he were really the robber, he would probably tie her up in the basement. She then adds that she used to like playing games where the neighborhood boys would tie her up. "Hey, I have a great idea!" the man tells her and goes on to ask her if she wants to play a game him. Sahrye gets very excited and tells the man "Yes! I love games!" The man tells her that maybe they can pretend he is a real robber and he could tie her up like the neighborhood boys did. Sahrye starts jumping up and down, very excited and tells the man "YES!". So a short time later, he has her all tied up with rope. But Sahrye tells him that he isn't doing it right because she could still scream for help. The man tells her not to worry because he is going to gag her. So she opens her mouth real wide and a few seconds later, her mouth is stuffed and gagged. Sahrye is very excited as she struggles around on the chair bound and gagged. To her, although the rope is tied very tight, this is a lot of fun. Then things get even more interesting when the man returns. After he opens her blouse, he adds more rope and crotch ropes her. When the man lies to her that he is going to pretend that he is leaving to make his escape, Sahrye again believes him. Sometime later, as she struggles on the floor, Sahrye comes up with what she believes is a great idea. She works her way over to her cell phone and somehow calls her step-father. When she only gets his voice male, she starts to tells him through the gag to hurry home because she has some great news about this nice man who wants to buy the house.
Size - 842.68 MB
Duration - 00:15:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 04-17-2023, 01:06 AM   #7319
sancho48
Местный

Default Autumn Dais - Bound In Sweatpants And Vibed

Autumn Dais - Bound In Sweatpants And Vibed

All I wanted was a night of kinky fun with Autumn, but, as is always the case lately, she was far too tired to oblige me. Seems she's been going out every night and partying until the dawn, and just isn't in the mood. Well, isn't that just a fucking shame? Tonight, she's going to spend the evening bound and gagged all for my pleasure, because that is how I want it! Tied up tight in her sweat pants and t-shirt, her mouth silenced with a big, fat cleave gag, all she can do is struggle and grunt as she tries to get loose. Of course, with that crotch rope sawing away at her pussy, it's tough to maintain focus! Realizing she isn't going to get free, she decides it may be a better idea to hide, and begins to hop all around the home in search of a hiding spot. Unfortunately for her, I find her! Well, I'm sure all that exercise was tiring, but if she wants a workout, I'll be more than glad to give her one! I tie a vibrator snugly against her pussy and leave her alone for the night! It's kinda hard to tell if all that rolling, moaning and grunting means she wants loose or if she's just really enjoying herself, but frankly, I'm fine either way!
Size - 1179.52 MB
Duration - 00:15:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, bound orgasms, gagged women, hopping, struggling, autumn dais, bondage, rope bondage, did, sweat pants, t-shirt, gagged women, cleave gagged, crotch rope, hopping, vibrator, bound orrgasms, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 04-17-2023, 04:01 AM   #7320
sancho48
Местный

Default Can I Call You After I Am Done Getting Tied Up And Fucked

Can I Call You After I Am Done Getting Tied Up And Fucked

Carmen Valentina Carmen has told her husband that she is working late with her boss. But the truth is, she and the boss are in a hotel together. Carmen loves to have sex while she is tied up and the husband wants nothing to do with bondage. So Carmen looks for it elsewhere. As the boss ties Carmen up, the husband calls. So Carmen talks to him while she is being tied up tight. Before she is gagged, Carmen wants to suck on the man. But then the husband calls back. Carmen does her best to talk with her mouth full of cock. After, she is gagged and left to struggle. But soon she is begging to be fucked. Then just as the boss bends her over and puts it in her, guess who calls. Getting fucked from behind, Carmen tries her best to have a conversation with her husband. She tells him that she is lifting heavy boxes to explain the strained sounds she is making as she talks.
Size - 709.24 MB
Duration - 00:12:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share