In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 04-18-2023, 12:06 PM   #7331
sancho48
Местный

Default Getting Even With The Baby Sitter From Next Door

Getting Even With The Baby Sitter From Next Door

Bella Ink He was on his cell phone when he heard a disturbance at his patio door. When he looked, he saw the neighbor girl, Bella open the door and walk in. Her hands were tied behind her back with a neck tie and she was also gagged. Thinking something bad happened to her, the man removed the gag. But it turned out nothing really bad happened to her. She told the man that she was babysitting and let these boys tie her up as part of a game. When they left her with out untying her, she got her ankles free and escaped. The man started to finish untying Bella. But then, he remembered something Bella did to him that got him in trouble with his wife and he stopped. Leaving her hands tied, the man reminded her of this incident and told her that he was going to get even with her. Before Bella could say anything, the man stuffed and tied the gag back in her mouth. He then used rope to tie Bella up very tight and secure. Once he had her all trussed up, the man pulled her big tits out of her bra and pulled her pants down too. Bella struggled to get loose. But she was well tied and the gag kept her from making very much noise. Eventually Bella would get the man to untie her. But not before she let him do naughty things to her. Things she promised not to tell his wife.
Size - 905.06 MB
Duration - 00:16:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 03:01 PM   #7332
sancho48
Местный

Default Aj Marion - Spell Bound

Aj Marion - Spell Bound

AJ was having a quiet evening at home discussing the creepy behavior of men these days. Why, just the other day, a man plucked a hair from her head right on the street! Little did she know, the man had long lusted for AJ, and the hair was the final ingredient of a spell that would enable him to place her into bondage from afar! AJ was shocked when her mouth suddenly clamped shut, sealing her muffled groans of fear and confusion, and when her face was magically sealed by tight black tape, she began to panic! She thrashed about in terror, whimpering as her wrists were clamped together behind her back and her legs pinned closed by an unseen presence, only to have more of the mysteriously appearing tape fuse them together! No matter how she struggled and cried for help, she was quickly bound by the rapidly appearing tape until her elbows had been locked tightly together, her arms bound tightly to her back, her legs locked by bands of the iron like sticky bonds! Struggling for all she was worth, she could not loosen anything and realized she would have to slowly and painfully make her way to her phone and try to call for help! Unable to make the phone understand her voice commands, she stared in disbelief as the man who had her in his control materialized before her and advanced slowly! What would become of her?
Size - 499.42 MB
Duration - 00:12:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, tape bondage, tapegagged, magic control, struggling, aj marion, bondage, tape bondage, did, maqic control, panythose, high heels, struggling, tape gagged, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 04-18-2023, 05:56 PM   #7333
sancho48
Местный

Default Claire Irons - The Last Gasp

Claire Irons - The Last Gasp

When Claire finds herself at the mercy of the burglar who has broken into her home, she learns that bondage may be restrictive, but refusal to answer questions is downright breathtaking! Each time she refuses to tell the man what he wants to know, each time she tries to scream for help, she finds all sound and speech shut off VERY effectively via a hand clamped over her mouth! Persuasion is supplied by two fingers pinching her nose shut, leaving her bug eyes and breathless! Soon, her mouth sealed with tape and packed to bursting, her clothes torn to tatters, and her helpless, exhausted body left feebly squirming in a hogtie, the fit beauty realizes she had best cooperate if she wants the man to go easy on her. Of course, HIS definition of "easy" doesn't necessarily match hers!
Size - 644.84 MB
Duration - 00:16:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, muscular women, jeans fetish, barefoot, gagged women, claire irons, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, nose pinching, mouth packing, cleave gagged, tape gagged, jeans fetish, torn clothing, tape bondage, barefoot, hogtied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 04-18-2023, 08:51 PM   #7334
sancho48
Местный

Default He Had Me Hopping And Bouncing My Tits All Taped Up

He Had Me Hopping And Bouncing My Tits All Taped Up

Amanda Foxx NEW 1920 X 1080 HD MP4 A man brings Amanda into a room. Her hands are tied behind her back and her face and head are hooded. From the sounds that she is making, it is obvious that she is gagged. The man uses packing tape to secure her much better. He then removes the hood to show she is gagged. But, he re-gags her by stuffing her mouth and wrapping it shut with packing tape. At one point, Amanda struggles her way to her feet and hops to the door, in an attempt to escape. But, the man returns and stops her. To punish her, first he rips her blouse open to expose her tits. He then rips her pantyhose off. He then, with her tits bouncing up and down, makes her hop back to the sofa. She then bends her over and lets her know what will happen if she tries to escape again. Later, Amanda is left struggling bound and gagged with her tits out, and pussy exposed.
Size - 710.07 MB
Duration - 00:12:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, milf, tape bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 04-18-2023, 11:46 PM   #7335
sancho48
Местный

Default Help He Has Me Tied Up And Gagged In The Back Of His Car

Help He Has Me Tied Up And Gagged In The Back Of His Car

JJ Plush JJ has broken down way out in the country. After a while, she gives up waiting for someone to come along and help her and she has sets off walking in her very uncomfortable high heels. Suddenly JJ sees a car approaching. She waits for it to pull up alongside of her and she asks the man if he can give her a ride to the nearest auto repair shop. But once she gets in, the man doesn't take her anywhere but to a secluded area where he gets her out of the car and ties her up. Then after packing and tying a gag in her mouth, he stuffs her in the back. He then drives her to an abandoned garage where he likes to keep girls like her until he can sell them off to his associates. Rolling about in the cargo area of the car, JJ struggles bound and gagged. All the bumps and sudden stops send her bouncing about, but there is nothing she can do. Several miles down the road, they arrive at the man's destination. There he takes JJ out of his car and makes her hope into a barn. After closing the door, the man brings out more rope and ties JJ tighter and more secure. This includes tying her elbows, crotch roping and hogtying her. He re-gags her by stuffing 3 Pair of panties in her mouth and leaves bouncing her big tits about after pulling them out of her bra.
Size - 906.48 MB
Duration - 00:16:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-19-2023, 02:41 AM   #7336
sancho48
Местный

Default 18 Minutes Of Bliss Custom Video

18 Minutes Of Bliss Custom Video

Ever wondered what 18 minutes of bliss feels like? Elbows tied and touching, feet together and tightly bound, chest harness wrapped around my upper body and then pulled back to my ankles, and a ball gag shoved deep into my mouth. Pain and pleasure mixed together makes for such an erotic sensation. Watch me endure this strict hogtie wearing my sexy red D'Orsay heels, black bra, and tiny red thong while I writhe in pain from start to end. As the clip nears the 15 minute mark, you can see my head get tired as I want so badly to rest my face on the floor but quickly pick myself back up before it hits the puddle of drool under my chin. Although my face is safe, my hair is not! You can see the end strands of my hair wet from spit as the camera zooms in on my sexy face. HD 720x480
Size - 287.41 MB
Duration - 00:18:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, high heels, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, damsel in, hogtie, endurance, high heels, ball gag, custom video, elbow tied, elbow bondage, asiana starr, hair tied,

Keep2share
Old 04-19-2023, 05:36 AM   #7337
sancho48
Местный

Default Constance Straitjacketed Strapped

Constance Straitjacketed Strapped

Constance is wearing thick shiny pantyhose, turquoise disco shorts & a black patent bolero straitjacket. She's seated on the kitchen floor strapped up tight with a ballgag in her mouth. Watch her drool all over herself as she struggles & tries to get free.
Size - 1514.98 MB
Duration - 00:14:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, straitjacket, struggling, gagged women, swallowing/drooling, shiny clothing, constance, ballgag, leather straps, shiny pantyhose, disco shorts, boots, drool, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-19-2023, 08:31 AM   #7338
sancho48
Местный

Default Bunny Blew The Dommes Deal

Bunny Blew The Dommes Deal

Dominatrix Bunny Blew is waiting for her next appointment to arrive, when a stranger walks in the door. She demands to know who he is, and he tells her that hes going to tie her up & rob her. Bunny laughs in his face, then decides to make him a deal. She tells him that if he can tie her up tight so that she cant escape, he can have all of her money in the safe. You may also like: Jasper Reed... Deadbeat Domme Pays Her Rent The Hard Way Angel Severin... Domme Learns The Ropes
Size - 931.42 MB
Duration - 00:12:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pov, struggling, did, rope bondage, gagged women, bunny blew, hogtie, struggle, harness gag, shiny pantyhose, fishnets, boot fetish, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-19-2023, 11:28 AM   #7339
sancho48
Местный

Default Breath Play Heaven Custom Video Part 1

Breath Play Heaven Custom Video Part 1

I. LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH. This was a custom video so I was aware of what was going to go down. I usually prefer not knowing what to expect but I also love the anticipation of something I'm really looking forward to... like tonight. It was a breath play scene so I was excited for it.
Martin starts by stuffing my mouth with a large sponge - filling it to capacity, then wrapped over with duct tape. He tied me to the chair, crushed my elbows, then spread and tied my legs to the legs of the chair. I anxiously waited for that bag to slide over my head and when Martin finally slid it on, I took it all in. On for less than a minute, Martin took it off, blindfolded me, put the bag back on and tied a piece of rope around my neck to make it a little harder to breathe. I was in LOVE. Then when he came up from behind and put his hand over my mouth and nose, I was in HEAVEN. I swear, breath play enhances EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY during sex.
Martin repeats the bag a few more times, with each time being a little longer. The more he repeated it, the longer it took for me to catch my breath. The feeling is so exhilarating, I don't even think I was paying attention to anything else... After repeating this a few more times, Martin wraps several layers of tape around my neck and seals the bag shut. Yessss....
Size - 408.33 MB
Duration - 00:16:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, tapegagged, blindfolds, catsuits, bdsm, bondage, custom video, breath play, mouth stuffing, asiana starr, martin williams, catsuit, elbow bondage, live bondage show, tape gagged, blindfolded, chair tied, bagging, leather boots,

Keep2share
Old 04-19-2023, 02:21 PM   #7340
sancho48
Местный

Default Luna Dawn Milf Next Door

Luna Dawn Milf Next Door

MILF Luna Dawn is doing the dishes when the neighbor boy (POV) lets himself in. He's home from college for the weekend & needs her help with a special project. Luna is hesitant at first, but after he butters her up with some complements, she's all in. She plays with her hair & asks him what this special project entails. The next scene opens up with Luna Dawn seated on her kitchen floor & tightly tied with rope. There's a harness ballgag in her mouth. At first she's a bit angry at her situation, but the neighbor boy assures her that she looks hot all tied up. Always the sucker for a complement, Luna begins to struggle a bit more seductively, and the boy tells her it's time for the next step. The final scene opens up with Luna Dawn in a tight hogtie. Her ankles are tied to her shoulders & her toes are tied to the d-ring on top of the harness gag. Thinking that she might have been tricked & that there's not really a project, Luna furiously struggles while trying to get free.
Size - 1300.59 MB
Duration - 00:12:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, shiny clothing, rope bondage, luna dawn, disco pants, harness gag, hogtie, toe tie, barefoot, dirty feet, struggle, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share