In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Old 10-07-2024, 10:03 PM   #7341
Gorod126
Местный

Default Morning Glory - 416

Official Title: Morning Glory
Cast: Sara Bell, Blue Angel
Tags: Lesbian, Masturbation, Fingering, Girl on Girl, Pussy Licking

Official Synopsis: Cute brunette Sara Bell wakes beside her lover, as Sandra Shines hot lesbian movie Morning Glory begins. Shes ready to get up, but sexy blonde Blue Angel pulls her back to bed, where they cuddle and kiss tenderly. Blue strokes Sara gently through her panties, then bares her gorgeous breasts and sucks her nipples until shes cums. She tugs Saras panties aside, teasing her clit delicately, stroking and licking to make her moan. Blue straddles Sara in a sixty-nine and they eat each others pussy eagerly, Blue thrusting two fingers deep inside Saras juicy slot and one in her tight asshole. She dismounts and pushes Sara onto her back, stripping her naked and fingering her ass as she licks her to an intense orgasm, before riding Saras pretty face to a mindblowing climax of her own.

Tech. Info
Size: 1293.94 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:22:35

Download - Morning Glory
Gorod126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2024, 01:03 AM   #7342
Gorod126
Местный

Default Morning Lovers - 408

Official Title: Morning Lovers
Cast: Blue Angel, Verona Sky

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous blonde Blue Angel and her sexy brunette girlfriend Verona Sky lie sleeping together, as Sandra Shines hot lesbian movie Morning Lovers begins. Verona awakens and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast for her sweetheart, who tiptoes in to surprise her. They cuddle and kiss, Blue turning off the stove so she can demand Veronas full attention. Pulling her silk camisole down, Blue fondles Veronas beautiful breasts, sucking her stiffening nipples to make her gasp with arousal. She kisses her way down Veronas hot body, pulling down her tap pants and licking her shaved pussy avidly. Perching on the dining table with thighs spread wide, Veronas moans grow louder as Blue fingerbangs and eats her soaked pussy to an intense orgasm. Catching her breath, Verona finishes undressing Blue, hands exploring her body. She bends her over the table and rubs her pussy from behind, then kneels to lick her hungrily. Blue moans with excitement as Verona sucks her clit, driving her wild. She lies back on the table, trembling as Veronas skilful tongue gives her a blissful orgasm.

Tech. Info
Size: 1478.97 MB
Duration: 00:25:52

Download - Morning Lovers
Old 10-08-2024, 04:03 AM   #7343
Gorod126
Местный

Default Morning Pleasure - 66

Official Title: Morning Pleasure
Cast: Gina Gerson, Naty Evans

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous redhead Naty Evans is taking a shower, as Sandra Shines erotic lesbian movie Morning Pleasure begins. She towels off and puts on sexy black lingerie before joining her cute girlfriend Gina Gerson in the bedroom, where they cuddle up and go to sleep. In the morning, Gina grabs Naty as shes about to get up, and reveals she reset the alarm so theyd have plenty of time for passion. Naty responds to Ginas kisses eagerly, moaning with arousal as the vivacious blonde sucks her stiffening nipples. Gina pulls down Natys panties and eats her shaved pussy, strumming her clit and tonguing her avidly. She sits on Natys face to get her own pussy licked, trembling through wave after wave of bliss before spinning around into a sixty-nine so they can share the oral pleasure. Gina has an intense orgasm, then rolls Naty over and licks her asshole while fingering her pussy from behind. She eases her thumb into Natys ass to give her a mind-blowing orgasm, the perfect start to their day.

Tech. Info
Size: 1801.68 MB
Duration: 00:31:24

Download - Morning Pleasure
Old 10-08-2024, 07:03 AM   #7344
Gorod126
Местный

Default Morning Routine - 130

Official Title: Morning Routine
Cast: Lilly Bella, Alexis Crystal

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous Lilly Bella is in the shower while Alexis Crystal brushes her teeth, starting their Morning Routine. As Sandra Shines erotic lesbian movie begins, the lovers make sizzling eye contact through the mirror Alexis flashes her sexy ass, then lets her wrap slip to the floor as she walks into the bedroom. Lilly towels off hastily and follows her to the bed, where they kiss passionately. Alexis sucks the raven-haired beautys pierced nipples and fingers her pussy, making her moan with arousal. Pushing Alexis onto her back, Lilly devours her, lapping at her nipples and eating her pussy voraciously. She moves on top of Alexis in a hot sixty-nine, grinding on her pretty face while licking her frantically. Alexis is first to orgasm, catching her breath before frigging her girlfriend to a powerful climax.

Tech. Info
Size: 1405.04 MB
Duration: 00:24:40

Download - Morning Routine
Old 10-08-2024, 10:03 AM   #7345
Gorod126
Местный

Default Morning Workout - 188

Official Title: Morning Workout
Cast: Adel Morel, Aislin

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous blonde Aislin and her hot brunette friend Adel Morel who also directed this are enjoying a Morning Workout together. Tight yoga pants clinging to each sexy ass, they bend and stretch, squat, then circle their hips sensuously. Adel straddles Aislin to stretch her out, and Aislin repays the favor, gazing at her girlfriends cleavage lustfully. Soon they are kissing Aslins lips travel down to Adels stiff nipples, sucking them eagerly, and then lower, to her shaved pussy. Adel moans with arousal as Aislin licks her, driving her to one mind-blowing wave of pleasure after another. Adel strips her sweetheart naked and eats her pussy from behind, spreading her succulent lips open with her skilful tongue, then frigs her to an orgasm that builds to an intense peak. Still breathless, Aislin uses her fingers to make Adel climax again, then grinds on her in scissors before their naked workout session is complete.

Tech. Info
Size: 1532.34 MB
Duration: 00:26:21

Download - Morning Workout
Old 10-08-2024, 01:03 PM   #7346
Gorod126
Местный

Default My Boi - 574

Official Title: My Boi
Cast: Alyssa Reece, Vicky Love

Official Synopsis: Cute brunette Alyssa Reece gets dressed up for her lesbian lover, as Sandra Shines hot movie My Boi begins. She wears crotchless pantyhose and heels under her mannish shirt and tie, an androgynous style that delights sexy Vicky Love, who greets her with a passionate embrace. Alyssa squeezes her girlfriends big beautiful breasts, sucking her stiff nipples and kissing all the way down her voluptuous body. She tugs Vickys panties aside to lick the puffy folds of her pussy, lapping at her clit and sucking skilfully. Vicky turns onto her side and Alyssa licks her tight asshole and juicy slit, driving her to a powerful orgasm. Alyssa straddles Vickys gorgeous face to get her pussy eaten, grinding on her mouth until she climaxes breathlessly.

Tech. Info
Size: 1570.84 MB
Duration: 00:27:42

Download - My Boi
Old 10-08-2024, 04:03 PM   #7347
Gorod126
Местный

Default My Fantasy - 513

Official Title: My Fantasy
Cast: Jessica Portman, Jessika Night

Official Synopsis: Cute brunette Jessika Night is taking a shower, as Sandra Shines hot lesbian movie My Fantasy begins. She soaps up her perky breasts and strokes her shaved pussy, aiming the powerful jet of water at her clit to intensify the horny sensations as she makes herself cum. Putting on cute satin pajamas, she goes to bed but cant sleep, so she starts to fantasize instead. She sees herself naked in bed with gorgeous Jessica Portman, kissing her passionately. Masturbating, she pictures Jessica squeezing her breasts and sucking her nipples, then going down to eat her shaved pussy voraciously. Her excitement growing, she fantasizes about grinding on Jessicas pretty face, then getting eaten from behind, Jessica strumming her clit while she licks her pussy and asshole avidly. Jessika frigs herself as her dream lover tongues her ass, then fingers her own ass until she orgasms, both in her fantasy and in reality. Fully satisfied, shes ready to sleep at last.

Tech. Info
Size: 1339.08 MB
Duration: 00:23:33

Download - My Fantasy
Old 10-08-2024, 07:03 PM   #7348
Gorod126
Местный

Default My Favorite Breakfast - 122

Official Title: My Favorite Breakfast
Cast: Venera Maxima, Sandralyd

Official Synopsis: Cute brunette Sandralyd prepares a tray of coffee, juice and pastries, as Sandra Shines erotic lesbian movie My Favorite Breakfast begins. She takes it to her sexy blonde girlfriend Venera Maxima and they share it, but soon realize they have more of an appetite for sweet kisses and passionate caresses. Venera focuses her amorous attention on Sandralyds deliciously stiff nipples, then starts to lick her shaved pussy voraciously, driving her wild. Sandralyd rocks her hips up to meet her lovers tongue and fingers, then rolls over so Venera can eat her from behind, giving her a powerful orgasm. Now Venera straddles Sandralyds face to get her share of oral loving, her big breasts jiggling as she grinds sensuously. She dismounts and Sandralyd continues licking her avidly, until shes overwhelmed by an intense climax.

Tech. Info
Size: 1939.94 MB
Duration: 00:33:57

Download - My Favorite Breakfast
Old 10-08-2024, 10:03 PM   #7349
Gorod126
Местный

Default My First Lesbian Massage - 321

Official Title: My First Lesbian Massage
Cast: Blue Angel, Berenice

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous Berenice is reading on the sofa when Blue Angel arrives home from an exhausting day at work. As Sandra Shines erotic movie My First Lesbian Massage begins, the sexy blonde greets her sweetheart with a kiss, then goes to take a shower. Berenice knows just how to raise her spirits, setting up the bedroom to give her a relaxing massage. Blue is thrilled by the idea, dropping her towel and stretching out on the bed naked, as Berenice starts by oiling her up and massaging her feet, then lavishes attention on her peachy ass. Taking off her dress, Berenice straddles Blue and rubs her bare pussy against her lovers slick butt cheeks. Her hand slides between Blues thighs to stroke her clit and they kiss passionately as they grind on each other. Dismounting, Berenice thrusts a slippery finger into Blues hot slot, then lies back as her girlfriend sucks her stiff nipples, on her way down to eat her pussy. Berenice moans softly as Blue laps at her shaved sex, tonguing her clit skilfully to give her an intense orgasm, and adding her fingers to drive her lover wild. Now Blue sits on the cute...

Tech. Info
Size: 1974.39 MB
Duration: 00:34:23

Download - My First Lesbian Massage
Old Yesterday, 01:03 AM   #7350
Gorod126
Местный

Default My Geeky Girl - 584

Official Title: My Geeky Girl
Cast: Elin Flame, Zazie S

Official Synopsis: Cute redhead Elin Flame is distracted from her studies in the most delightful way by adorable blonde Zazie S. As Nik Foxs hot lesbian movie My Geeky Girl begins, the way Zazies tight t-shirt hugs her perky, bra-less breasts makes it very difficult for her girlfriend to concentrate. Before long, Elin succumbs to temptation and returns Zazies kisses, their mutual passion growing rapidly. Zazie pulls her sweethearts top down and lavishes attention on her beautiful breasts, then offers her own nipples to Elins eager mouth. She kneels between Elins spread thighs and tugs her panties aside to lick her prominent clit. The redhead gasps with arousal as her lover eats her pussy skilfully, making her body flood with intense pleasure. Now Elin kisses her way down to Zazies hot pussy, licking with great focus, making the sexy blonde shiver and moan through a powerful orgasm. Zazie lies back and Elin straddles her face in a sixty-nine so they can eat each other in unison, tongues and fingers going deep as they make each other cum again. It was just the study break Elin needed

Tech. Info
Size: 1598.05 MB
Duration: 00:27:52

Download - My Geeky Girl

Tags
lesbians love, lesbians masturbation, lesbians sex, pussy fingering, pussy licking