In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 04-19-2023, 05:16 PM   #7341
sancho48
Местный

Default Asianas Nemesis

Asianas Nemesis

No matter what position Martin puts me in, as long as the clamps are involved, I'm either in tears or damn near close to it. They just take any situation to the next level! Since the beginning of my introduction to bondage, the clamps have always been my nemesis. And I'm talking about the tweezer clamps lol. Shortly after my entry into the BDSM world, the clover clamps were suggested by a fan back in 2013. So, we bought them, we tried them, and I put them away, never to be used again LOL My first thought was... "I just can't. How!?". Because of me, we never touched them again until 2016 during the live show, "Defeated", when Martin brought them out and used them on me. You could only imagine my reaction. I was SO defiant, I would NOT move. It took me a very long time to get use to them and now look at us! We use them all the time! We've graduated, thanks to the same fan who is still a member till this day! <3
Size - 431.75 MB
Duration - 00:15:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, ballgagged, rope bondage, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, live bondage show, live bondage, asiana starr, predicament bondage, clover clamps, nipple clamps, crotch roped, pussy roped, elbow tied, elbow bondage, throat roped, submissive,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 08:11 PM   #7342
sancho48
Местный

Default How I Spent The Day Zip Tied And Gagged

How I Spent The Day Zip Tied And Gagged

Hannah Perez Hannah has a hot date tonight after she is finished with her baby sitting job. She decides to take a quick nap to rest up. But when she wakes up, she finds her self trussed up tight with zip ties. Then when she is making too much noise, her mouth is stuffed and gagged. Hannah then spends the rest of the day struggling bound with zip ties and gagged. To make matters worse, she struggles so hard, that her pants start to fall down, and then her blouse and bra start to come down too. It is going to be very embarrassing when she is found this way.
Size - 511.95 MB
Duration - 00:10:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-19-2023, 11:06 PM   #7343
sancho48
Местный

Default Lilith Lewd Not That Kind Of Model

Lilith Lewd Not That Kind Of Model

Lilith wants to persue a career in modeling, but first she'll need some head shots. She finds the name of a photographer on a popular networking site, and books an appointment to get some photos taken. At first, Lilith is taken aback by the photographer's use of a cell phone as a camera, and when Lilith says something, the photographer gives a funny smile & says, "This is my camera". Lilith decides to keep moving forward with the shoot, and within a few moments the photographer sweet talks her into removing her dress & posing in just her lingerie. The photog takes a few more snaps & asks Lilith if she's feeling adventurous. She goes on to say that she knows just the thing that will help make Lilith's photos stand out from the others, and she excuses herself to grab some props. When the next scene opens up, Lilith is on the floor in a tight hogtie. She bitches & complains that this isn't the type of shoot that she signed up for & Nyxon answers her by stuffing a huge cloth into her mouth & sealing it in with duct tape. She rips the toes out of Lilith's stockings & adds a tight toe tie to the mix. Lilith struggles as Nyxon keeps on taking photos & telling her that she's a natural at bondage modeling.
Size - 1507.11 MB
Duration - 00:13:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, clothes destruction / burning, gagged women, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, nyxon, lilith lewd, hogtie, struggle, nylon destruction, rope bondage, toe tie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-20-2023, 02:01 AM   #7344
sancho48
Местный

Default Big Busted Girl From Next Door Tied Up And Gagged On My Kitchen Floor

Big Busted Girl From Next Door Tied Up And Gagged On My Kitchen Floor

Lauren Phillips Knowing her new neighbor was up to no good, Lauren went over there to snoop around. Sure enough, she was right, he was involved in criminal activity. Unfortunately, the man caught her and now Lauren finds herself tied up and gagged in his kitchen. After leaving her to struggle for a while, the man returns to the kitchen and starts looking out the window. Lauren tries to plead with him. She wants to assure him that she is OK with what she caught him doing. In fact, she wants to tell him that she is into guys like him. But with her mouth stuffed and gagged tight, the man has no idea what she is saying. But he does notice outside, that her step-mother is going door to door looking for her missing step-daughter. So the man realizes that he needs to secure his captive a little better. Using more rope, he ties her tighter and more secure. He also gags her better by shoving a large pair of panties in her mouth and tying a thicker rag between her teeth. Later, the man then returns to Lauren to tell her that he will taking her with him. This scares her, but then Lauren has this naughtiness about her and she hopes this will give her a chance to show the man that she can trust him. That plus the fact that she is very turned on by the situation, gets her a little excited. Later the man hogties her, pulls her big tits out of her bra and also pulls her pantyhose and panties down. Lauren is very frustrated now and she squeals through the gag. She knows that eventually, the man will let her talk and this when she will assure him that she can be trusted. She will even offer to let the man have his way with her to show him she is his kind of girl.
Size - 800.37 MB
Duration - 00:14:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-20-2023, 04:56 AM   #7345
sancho48
Местный

Default Karly Salinas Prepping For The Big Role

Karly Salinas Prepping For The Big Role

*this is a custom clip Karly is needs to rehearse for an upcoming film, and asks Nyxon to help her. It's a crime thriller, and Karly really wants to do some rehearsing while she's tied up. The scene starts with Karly's upper body already tied & both ladies walking into the room. Nyxon tells her that the script is a little vague, so she'll just improvise a bit. Nyxon takes some panties out of her bag, and shoves them into Karly's mouth. She takes some tape & wraps it around her head sealing the panties in good. Nyxon glances at the script again & comments how it says that Karly's tied up in just her bra & panties. She unbuttons Karly's blouse, and removes her skirt. Next, she adds a tight crotch rope & finally some rope around her ankles and knees. After Nyxon finishes her tie on Karly, she tells her to go ahead & struggle for her director.
Size - 2669.22 MB
Duration - 00:24:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, tapegagged, nyxon, karly salinas, onscreen tie, satin blouse, onscreen gag, struggle, mouth stuffing, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-20-2023, 07:51 AM   #7346
sancho48
Местный

Default Ava Nyx - No Party For You

Ava Nyx - No Party For You

Ava and I had an agreement: She was going to spend the night at home and she was going to go to bed at a reasonable hour. Instead, she tells me she plans to go out to a dungeon party and play until the very wee hours! Despite my reminders that she is to stay at home, she argues and argues, finally telling me there is no way I can stop her from going out. THAT was the FIRST thing she was wrong about! Soon, the defiant finds herself stripped completely nude, ball gagged and tightly bound with rope! NOW let's see her go anywhere! She struggles, whines, drools, moans, thrashes and none of it does any good! She's helpless, and the crotch rope between her legs is a decidedly uncomfortable reminder of just who is the boss around here. I do have to give her credit for one thing: a dungeon party sounds like a good way to spend the night, so I decide to go and leave her home for the night, bound and gagged and helpless! To ensure she doesn't hurt herself with her energetic struggling, I tie her into a tight little ball, her legs folded against her chest, and leave her stuck on the sofa! Unable to move, she lays there in misery as I head out for the night. I don't really understand why she is so upset. After all, I'll untie her when I get back....many hours from now!
Size - 621.24 MB
Duration - 00:15:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, nudity/naked, gagged women, ballgagged, struggling, ava nyx, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, fully nude, ball tied, struggling, crotch rope, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 04-20-2023, 10:46 AM   #7347
sancho48
Местный

Default Adaras Mummification Escape

Adaras Mummification Escape

NOW ON SALE TO CELEBRATE OUR ANNIVERSARY! This one was AMAZING! Adara Jordin placed in a series of tough ties, and managing to escape nearly all, including a mummification! She starts off in a tape tie, and thrashes and hops her way to a pair of scissors, grunting through her gag at the exertion. Just before she manages to cut herself loose, I catch her and place her in a tight taped hogtie as penance for her misbehavior! She struggles and tosses and turns, and SOMEHOW manages to work the hogtie to her advantage (you have to see it to believe it), nearly choking herself in the process, pulling and straining and tearing the tape from her face and hair just through sheer leverage! Now that I can see how much trouble she's going to be, she's mummified in vet wrap, mouth packed and sealed with clear tape. Still she doesn't give up, rolling and arching her way around the room. A blindfold wrapped around her head doesn't slow her down much either, as she works a hand free, finds the scissors and cuts away some of the wrapping! She fights like hell to free herself, and finally does so, before running to the door and freedom, clad only in her skimpy underwear!
Size - 877.63 MB
Duration - 00:20:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - mummification, did, tapegagged, tape bondage, bondage, escaping, adara jordin, damsel in, tape bondage, tape gagged, jeans, stuggling, escaping, mummification, bra/panties, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 04-20-2023, 01:41 PM   #7348
sancho48
Местный

Default He Used My Panties To Gag Me

He Used My Panties To Gag Me

Crystal Frost Crystal is at home alone when she hears a knock at her door. The next she knows, a man has her bent over her sofa with, tying her up with her panties down. After the man is finished with her, he pulls her panties off from her ankles and stuffs her mouth with them. He uses another pair of pantyhose to wrap around her face and mouth to cleave gag her. Finally, he makes Crystal lie face down on the floor so he can hogtie her. Crystal is then left to struggle bound and gagged with her boobs out and wearing no panties.
Size - 315.24 MB
Duration - 00:08:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-20-2023, 05:04 PM   #7349
sancho48
Местный

Default He Left Me Roped Up Tight With My Big Boobs Out

He Left Me Roped Up Tight With My Big Boobs Out

Christina Carter Christina is being held hostage in a garage. For now, she is tied tight to a chair. She begs the man to let her go. She tells him that she will do "Anything" if he will just untie her. But he has heard enough out of her and stuffs her mouth with a wadded up pair of panties. He then ties a piece of cloth very tightly over her mouth to gag her. Realizing that trying to charm the man is not working, Christina gets angry and starts struggling very hard. She struggles so hard that she has the heavy chair bouncing around on the garage floor. After a while, the man puts an end to this, by tying her elbows tightly behind her back. He takes her off of the chair and bends her over so he can tie more rope around her chest. He pulls her skirt up and leaves Christina to struggle bent over the chair with her ass up in the air. Later he returns again and Christina to her knees so he can unbutton her blouse and pull her bra down. With Christina very tightly roped up and gagged, he leaves her to bounce her big boobs around on the cold concrete floor as she struggles helpless with no hope of escape.
Size - 376.52 MB
Duration - 00:10:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-20-2023, 07:31 PM   #7350
sancho48
Местный

Default Bella Madisyn Jewel Thief De-Feeted

Bella Madisyn Jewel Thief De-Feeted

*this is a custom clip The scene starts out with jewel thief Bella Madisyn sitting at the desk of a jewel collector (POV) with her feet propped upon his desk. The POV is sitting in a chair & has been bound & gagged. Bella tease & mocks him for thinking that his famous jewel collection would be safe in his house, and how easy it was for him to be overpowered by a woman. The POV sits there silently while Bella admires his jewels & eve tries them on. Annoyed by his silence, Bella slips off one of her heels, places a jeweled anklet on herself & boops the POV in the nose with her stockinged foot. Bella then picks up a pretty pick ring, and in the next scene Bella is tied with rope & sitting in a different chair. The POV had freed himself from his bonds & turned the tables on Bella. He removes one of her heels, slips off the anklet, then removes her black stocking & shoves it into her mouth. The POV then leaves Bella there to struggle.
Size - 1179.53 MB
Duration - 00:10:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, mouth stuffing, soles, rope bondage, big tits, bella madisyn, catsuit, pov, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share