In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 04-24-2023, 01:56 PM   #7381
sancho48
Местный

Default Broken Before Time Part 2

Broken Before Time Part 2

Sometimes, I tap out early and when Martin knows that I can go longer, he changes it up so I can last. After the ponytail upset me, the arms broke me so Martin had to improvise by roping my throat to the rack and my hands behind my back. No more elbows and no more hair to the ceiling, yet, I was STILL bothered. My body may have been relieved but my mind was still in the state of being broken and I was too far gone to bring myself down. I was only 10-minutes shy of an hour and I just couldn't do it!
Size - 138.74 MB
Duration - 00:08:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, crotch roped, submissive, rope bondage, pantyhose, high heels, pantyhose bondage, pussy roped, asiana starr, martin williams, drooling, live bondage, predicament bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 04:51 PM   #7382
sancho48
Местный

Default He Made Me Admit I Loved Being Bound And Gagged

He Made Me Admit I Loved Being Bound And Gagged

JJ Plush JJ is back in the town he lives to find out the man is now married. Angry with this, she tells the man's new wife about their affair from many years ago. She even mentioned the bondage games they used to play. Now, the man is in hot water. He goes to JJ's new place and grabs her. JJ protests as the man ties her up. She tells him that she no longer likes being tied up and to stop. But, the man doesn't believe her. Sure enough, she cannot hide it, JJ loves being tied up and misses the man tying her up like he did in the past. But she continues to protest until the man stuffs and tapes her neck scarf in her mouth to gag her. To proves his point that he knows JJ is turned on, he reaches down to finger her through her panties, where it becomes obvious. JJ tries to get herself untied. She stands up and hops around looking for something to cut the rope. But, it is hopeless for her. Because she knows she has never been able to get herself untied in the past when the man used to tie her up. Then things get even more exciting for her when the man finds she is wearing a girdle. In the past, she had only wore girdles for him when she wanted to get tied up. Now, JJ cannot hide it. She knew telling the man's wife would get him to come over to tie her up and gag her. After the man strips her down to the girdle and pulls her bit tits out of her bra, JJ works herself onto the floor and rolls on her stomach. She kicks her legs back to let him know, she wants to be hogtied. The man also cannot resist playing these game with her and gives her what she wants. He also crotch ropes her because he knows, she loves to get herself warmed up for him by tugging on the rope to get herself off. This video is pretty much true. It has been about 5 years since I tied JJ up. I missed it and I am sure she missed it too. She definitely has not lost her ability to handle tight rope and huge tight gags. I am hoping it will not be 5 years until I tie her up again.
Size - 926.59 MB
Duration - 00:18:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-24-2023, 07:46 PM   #7383
sancho48
Местный

Default Bbw Captives-Omg He Is Pulling Her Panties Down

Bbw Captives-Omg He Is Pulling Her Panties Down

Bunny Dela Cruz and Jessica Lust A man brings Jessica into the room and makes her sit on a chair. There, he ties her up and gags her. He leaves Jessica to struggle bound and gagged on the chair as he goes to use the men's room. While he is away, Bunny, the hotel manager walks in to find Jessica. But before she can do anything, the man returns and grabs her. Soon, Bunny finds herself bound and gagged on the floor right next to Jessica. The girls struggle hard to get loose. But they cannot. Later the man returns to them and pulls their big boobs out. After watching them bounce those big tits about as they struggle, gets the man very turned. So he takes Jessica off of the chair and walks her to the bed. Bunny watches as the man pulls Jessica's panties down and gets on top of her. She knows that after he is done with her, she will be next.
Size - 753.91 MB
Duration - 00:16:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 04-25-2023, 04:11 PM   #7384
sancho48
Местный

Default Jj Plush Punishment For Some Sensual Texts

Jj Plush Punishment For Some Sensual Texts

MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE! JJ PLUSH... PUNISHMENT FOR SOME SENSUAL TEXTS starring Nyxon & JJ Plush Bondage, Rope Bondage, Ballgag, Barefoot, Disco Pants, Shiny Blouse, Hogtie, Elbows Together, Drool *this is a custom clipNyxon has found out that JJ has been secretly sending sensual photos to her husband. She plots revenge by posing as him, and arranges a meet up. The clips starts out with JJ already bound with her hands behind her back, elbows together & ankles tied, hopping to the couch. She is barefoot & gagged with a ballgag. Nyxon torments her & switches out her gag foran even larger ballgag, then hogties her & leaves her there stranded in her predicament.
Size - 1341.51 MB
Duration - 00:18:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, JJ Plush, Rope Bondage, Ballgag, Barefoot, Disco Pants, Shiny Blouse, Hogtie, Elbows Together, Drool

Keep2share
Old 04-25-2023, 07:06 PM   #7385
sancho48
Местный

Default His Big Busted Wife Was Downstairs Getting Tied Up And Gagged

His Big Busted Wife Was Downstairs Getting Tied Up And Gagged

Goldie Blair "My husband is upstairs taking a nap!" Goldie told the man as he made her sit down. But this didn't stop the man as he brought out some rope and started tying her up. Then when Goldie started calling out for her husband, the man stuffed a pair of her panties in her mouth and then taped her mouth shut to gag her. With Goldie now muffled, the man finished tying her up. As Goldie sat there struggling to get loose, she squealed loud through the gag hoping to wake up her husband. But with her mouth packed full and wrapped tight, there was no way she could be heard. Once she was left alone, Goldie was able to get off of the chair and roll on the floor as she tried to find a loose knot. But when the man returned, Goldie was still tied tight and very helpless. About ready to make his escape, the man decided to add to her misery. First he pulled her huge boobs out of her blouse and bra and then finally before he left her, he pulled her panties down. Sometime later, when Goldie's husband wakes up, he is going to be in for a big surprise when he finds his wife still struggling struggling bound, gagged and exposed with her big tits bouncing about on the floor.
Size - 786.83 MB
Duration - 00:14:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 04-25-2023, 10:01 PM   #7386
sancho48
Местный

Default Housewife Left Duct Taped With Her Pantyhose Down

Housewife Left Duct Taped With Her Pantyhose Down

Audrey When she brought him to her place, Audrey thought it was for some kinky fun. "You are going to have to tie me up!" she told him. She was very happy when he brought out a roll of duct tape and started taping her up. Audrey thought this was lots of fun and she was really getting turned on. But when he packed a pair of panties in her mouth and wrapped her face and mouth with tape, she started to panic. She tried to tell him that she didn't like this game anymore, but the only sound that escaped her mouth were muffled "mmmpphs". However the more Audrey struggled, the more helpless she felt and this got her even more turned on. Finally when the man used scissors to cut her top open to expose her boobs, Audrey became very turned on. And, when he pulled her pantyhose down, she started to anticipate the real fun was going to begin. But this is when she realized that the man didn't come here with her for fun. Because he left her to be fun later, bound and gagged with her pantyhose down.
Size - 852.96 MB
Duration - 00:14:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, tape bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 04-26-2023, 12:56 AM   #7387
sancho48
Местный

Default Endurance Training Part 2 - The Punishment

Endurance Training Part 2 - The Punishment

Remember how in "Endurance Training Part 1 - Tapped Out", I failed to complete my 15 minute mark and I ended up tapping out early? Well my Punisher a little disappointed because he KNEW I was very much capable of carrying out this task so he pulled me off the block and moved me right into my punishment. Gagged, hair tied, elbows still smashed, neck to my knees, and ankles bound, he lifted me on each end, and set me onto the floor and left me there to suffer the consequences. I tried to struggle or at least turn myself but there was absolutely NO WAY I could move! Everything was just so tight! He had me squirming long enough until he felt I truly learned my lesson. HD 720x480
Size - 164.42 MB
Duration - 00:10:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, damsel in, submissive sluts, bdsm, asiana starr, high heels, struggling, drooling, elbow tie, elbow bondage, hair tie, ballgag, tight dress, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share
Old 04-26-2023, 03:51 AM   #7388
sancho48
Местный

Default Adara Stays In

Adara Stays In

Adara has made plans to go out with her girlfriends. Her boyfriend does not take kindly to this news, and before Adara knows what is happening, she finds herself tightly bound, her panties pulled off and stuffed in her mouth, and her face sealed shut with microfoam tape. Her boyfriend leaves her to struggle while he calls the gals to let them know Adara won't be joining them. She struggles to free herself, but it's no use. When her boyfriend returns, he has a surprise for her. Seems he found out she had no plans to meet the girls, but instead is seeing another man! What will he do to teach her a lesson? Find out in this action-packed clip!!
Size - 663.62 MB
Duration - 00:15:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, tapegagged, did, blondes, adara, hogtie, mouthpacking, tape gagged, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 04-26-2023, 06:46 AM   #7389
sancho48
Местный

Default Garnet Rose Intruder Caught Punished With Extreme Hogtie

Garnet Rose Intruder Caught Punished With Extreme Hogtie

*this is a custom clip Garnet Rose is a burglar who breaks into Nyxons house to steal her money. She takes off her shoes when she walks through the door so that no one hears her footsteps, and we see her dirty ankle socks. Garnet tiptoes into the dining room where Nyxon catches her stealing. Nyxon gives her a choice: Either she calls the cops, or Garnet lets her tie her up. If she agrees to getting tied up, Nyxon will give her the scissors. If she manages to get herself free within 5 minutes, Nyxon will let her go. Garnet agrees. The next scene has garnet tied up & on the floor. Her wrists are tied together, and her elbows are tied together both above & below her elbows. Her ankles & thighs are tied together as well, and theres a huge ballgag in her mouth. Garnets toes are toed together over her dirty white socks, and Nyxon puts her in an extremely tight hogtie on camera. When the tie is complete, Nyxon tapes Garnets hands together & places a pair of scissors next to Garnet & tells her to try to get free. After about 2- 3 minutes, Nyxon gets bored & places a blindfold over Garnets eyes. After the 5 minutes are up, Nyxon ties a rope from Garnets toes to her ballgag putting extra pressure on her. *NOTE- at the beginning of the clip, Garnet insisted that she use my 2.5 inch ballgag for the clip. I had her try it on, and she could not get it in her mouth. But, she insisted that she could do it, so we used it in the clip. Unfortunately, Garnet could not open her mouth wide enough to get the ball behind her teeth, and even with the strap on the tightest setting, the ballgag stayed in front of her teeth. It looked stupid, so I cut the clip & replaced it with a smaller ballgag for the rest of the clip. You may also like: Garnet Rose... A Mules Option Garnet Rose... Intense Struggle In A Pink Girdle
Size - 888.52 MB
Duration - 00:12:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, gagged women, struggling, rope bondage, did, socks, garnet rose, nyxon, onscreen hogtie, toe tie, sock fetish, workout clothes, elbows together, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-26-2023, 09:41 AM   #7390
sancho48
Местный

Default Gagged Spread On The Floor-No I Am Not Going To Show You My Big Tits

Gagged Spread On The Floor-No I Am Not Going To Show You My Big Tits

Summer Hart Summer has agreed to let this younger guy tie her on the floor with her legs pulled apart wide. She is only in a pair of panties and a bra. But when the guy tells her that he wants to see her big tits, Summer refuses and threatens to scream. That only gets her mouth stuffed with panties and taped. Now bound and gagged, she has no choice but to let him see whatever he wants.
Size - 557.51 MB
Duration - 00:10:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share