In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 04-26-2023, 12:36 PM   #7391
sancho48
Местный

Default Coed Stalked And Caught Home Alone

Coed Stalked And Caught Home Alone

Mae Mae came home from class one day not knowing she had been followed. All of a sudden there was a knock the front door. When she opened the door, a man his way inside and grabbed her. He pinned her against the wall and asked if anyone else was home. When he found out she was alone and not expecting anyone for hours, he tied her and gagged her on the living room floor. Mai was scared senseless as she struggled with the tight rope. "What is this man going to do to me" she wondered to herself. Later her parents would come home to find her bound & gagged with her top down and her big tits bouncing around on the floor as she rolled around on the floor.
Size - 316.31 MB
Duration - 00:08:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 03:31 PM   #7392
sancho48
Местный

Default Face To The Floor Feet In The Air

Face To The Floor Feet In The Air

This clips starts off as I am struggling face down on the floor - gagged and elbows crushed together. My dom comes from behind and picks my leg up and ties it to the winch. With one leg hoisted and my pussy vulnerable to his hands, he spanks my pussy and aggressively picks the other foot up and ties it to the winch, hoisting me up by both feet and lifting me to my face. He lifts me by my hair and swings me around. While upside down, my elbows are then tied to my feet so my body is in a full arch. With a crotch rope and a spanking to follow, he finishes me off by tying my knees together so that both legs are completely parallel. HD 720x480
Size - 207.82 MB
Duration - 00:13:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, elbow tie, elbow bnodage, crotch rope, lingerie, spanking,

Keep2share
Old 04-26-2023, 06:26 PM   #7393
sancho48
Местный

Default Full Figured Housewife Home Invaded And Taken Jj Plush

Full Figured Housewife Home Invaded And Taken Jj Plush

Size - 421.64 MB
Duration - 00:11:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope, Girls Next Door Bondage, GNDB, bondage,

Keep2share
Old 04-26-2023, 09:21 PM   #7394
sancho48
Местный

Default Mandy Wolf The Big Bad Mandy

Mandy Wolf The Big Bad Mandy

Big Bad Giantess Mandy is on one of her rampages again, stomping tinies with her big bare feet. She lifts up her legs & stomps down on them hard, and then she scoops up the ones that she misses & uses them for a snack. Suddenly, the tinies begin revolting & crawl up her large body. She swats at them trying to shoo them away, but they soon over power her & pull her down to the ground. Once there, the tinies get busy quickly tying her up into a hogtie. The finish things off by sticking a ballgag into her mouth, then leave her there to angrily struggle.
Size - 1191.82 MB
Duration - 00:11:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, barefoot, giantess, c4ssoles22, hogtie, ballgag, size fetish, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-27-2023, 12:16 AM   #7395
sancho48
Местный

Default He Was Hiding Behind Me Waiting To Tie Me Up

He Was Hiding Behind Me Waiting To Tie Me Up

Fayth on Fire Fayth has just come home from work. As she talks about her plans for the night with a friend on her cell phone, she doesn't realize she is not alone. Slowly a masked man creeps out from the curtains behind her. Then when she hangs up the phone, he makes his move. He grabs her and covers her mouth with his hand to keep her quiet. After a hard struggle, Fayth . When she wakes up, she finds that she is tied up painfully tight with rope. No sooner than she starts to protest, the man returns and stuffs a cloth gag in her mouth. After knotting the rag tightly behind her head, the man Fayth to the ground, face down. Fayth struggles but finds it useless to resist as he hogties her. Once his captive is tightly bound and gagged, the man leaves her to struggle on the floor. Fayth will spend the rest of the evening at his mercy. But she will not just lay there and accept her fate. She struggles hard during the entire video. Later, her shorts are pulled down so she can struggle in her shiny, sheer to the waist pantyhose
Size - 418.31 MB
Duration - 00:11:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 04-27-2023, 03:11 AM   #7396
sancho48
Местный

Default He Kept Me Taped And Gagged In My Pajamas

He Kept Me Taped And Gagged In My Pajamas

Cheyenne Jewel Re-Edited from 2016 A man has caught Cheyenne home alone in just her pajamas. He tapes her up tight to bind her. Then he stuffs and wraps tape around her mouth to gag her. Cheyenne is then left to struggle bound and gagged. Later, her pajama bottom are pulled down. But later it get even worse for her when her yellow thong panties are pulled aside.
Size - 798.85 MB
Duration - 00:14:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, tape bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 04-27-2023, 06:06 AM   #7397
sancho48
Местный

Default Babysitter Left Tied Up And Squealing With A Panty Stuffed Mouth

Babysitter Left Tied Up And Squealing With A Panty Stuffed Mouth

Sahrye refused to let them go outside with their friends. She told them that she was going to take a nap and when she woke up, they better have their rooms cleaned. They waited until their baby sitter dozed off when they made their move. A short time later, Sahrye woke up to find herself tied up very tight with rope. She demanded to be untied and threatened to get them in trouble. But they refused to do as she said and left her to struggle tied up on the sofa. Sahrye continued to complain and threaten them. So they decided to shut her up for the rest of the day. When she saw them with a pair of their step-mother's panties, she knew exactly what they were planning to do. "You are not putting those in my mouth!" she told them. But a short time later, she found herself gagged tight with the panties stuffed in her mouth. She rolled around on the sofa as she struggled frantically to get loose. Then when they came back and found her now on the floor, they decided to humiliate her even more. They held her down and pulled her tight shorts and top down. Hours later step-mom and step-dad would come home to find the very angry babysitter still struggling bound, gagged and now blindfolded in her bra and panties.
Size - 745.51 MB
Duration - 00:13:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 04-27-2023, 09:01 AM   #7398
sancho48
Местный

Default Coed Kept Tied Up In The Basement

Coed Kept Tied Up In The Basement

Nicole Gray A man has grabbed Nicole Gray as she left campus. He takes her to his hideout and ties her up in a cold basement. Nicole struggles with her bonds as she pleads to be let go. Then her captor comes downstairs to tell her that she will be staying a little longer than planned because her rich step-father is having trouble coming up with her ransom money. Because of this, she has to be restrained a bit more. With Nicole trying to protest, the man stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. He then sits and ties her on a chair and leaves her bound and gagged in the basement. Nicole struggles wildly in the chair. She causes it to bounce across the floor as she grunts and whimpers through the gag. But she is tied very tight and she wont be going anywhere until the ransom is paid and she is set free.
Size - 412.2 MB
Duration - 00:10:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 04-27-2023, 11:56 AM   #7399
sancho48
Местный

Default Enough Of Your Bitching After All This Was Your Idea

Enough Of Your Bitching After All This Was Your Idea

Amanda Foxx Amanda had this guy help her pull off a robbery at the place she worked. When he took her to a hotel room, she thought they were going to split the money and go separate ways. But the man wanted to make this look real so no one would suspect Amanda was involved. After all if they suspected her, they would surely make her give up the person who helped. Having prepared for this, he made Amanda strip naked. Then he tied her up very tightly, because a real robber would not make this comfortable. Amanda tried to protest. But would a real robber not gag her. So the man stuffed and taped a pair of panties in her mouth to shut her up. Finally after adding more rope and hogtying Amanda, the man left her struggling bound and gagged. It would be hours before she was found. And, finding her like this, no one would ever suspect she was involved.
Size - 797.65 MB
Duration - 00:14:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-27-2023, 02:51 PM   #7400
sancho48
Местный

Default A Tight Thick Gag For The Blonde Milf

A Tight Thick Gag For The Blonde Milf

Nicole Moore A man has Nicole all tied up in her hotel room. But he isn't done with her. He grabs her by the throat and her to open wide so he can stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. Then he ties a very thick rag tightly between her teeth to gag her. Nicole is then left to struggle as the man goes through her things. Later he comes back and leans her over a desk so he can lift her skirt. "Nice view" he thinks to himself as he notices she isn't wearing any panties under her pantyhose. But he has another suitcase to go through before he can think of having any fun. Later, with Nicole's bra down and her big tits out, the man hogties her on the floor so he can make his escape without any worries of her getting to the phone.
Size - 390.42 MB
Duration - 00:10:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share