In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 04-28-2023, 10:56 PM   #7411
sancho48
Местный

Default Fancy Jewelry Part 1

Fancy Jewelry Part 1

Crotchless, shimmery tights, high heels and a plug in my ass is how I walked into the show. If there's anything that makes me feel really naughty, it's wearing an anal plug while being tied up. Especially when Martin ropes my ass and pussy HARD. I can literally feel that strand of rope push it deeper inside me. The position I was in couldn't have been more perfect for my situation either. Made to sit on my ass with my legs crossed and my neck pulled to my ankles while my arms and my pony tail are pulled to the ceiling. I was SO uncomfortable and it was one of those positions that slowly break me down over a long period of time. Add some nipple clamps and a big gag that I forgot to mention was buried in my mouth and we're golden.
Size - 421.42 MB
Duration - 00:16:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, pantyhose, ballgagged, drooling, hair bondage, pantyhose bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, high heels, live bondage show, strappado,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 01:51 AM   #7412
sancho48
Местный

Default Carried In Bucking And Kicking And Then Tied Up And Gagged

Carried In Bucking And Kicking And Then Tied Up And Gagged

Brigette Paris 720 X 480 Mini DV Video Brigette has been taken. The video begins when Brigette being carried into the hideout. Her hands are bound with rope. The man has Brigette over his shoulder as he takes more rope out of a drawer. The man puts Brigette on a chair and finishes tying her up. Brigette will be staying for at least the rest of the day until her husband pays the ransom. She refuses to be quiet so the man has to gag her. He stuffs her mouth with a silk scarf. Then he wraps white medical tape around her face tightly. This seems to do the job, but the man wants to make sure she is completely muffled. So he wraps some pink medical tape over the white tape. Now there is no way anyone will hear Brigette as she whimpers. The man then adds more rope and leaves Brigette all bundled up on the floor. Her bra is pulled down to expose her boobs.
Size - 526.11 MB
Duration - 00:10:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-29-2023, 04:46 AM   #7413
sancho48
Местный

Default Claire Irons Vertically Challenged Struggling In Straps

Claire Irons Vertically Challenged Struggling In Straps

"I was shooting with short stack Claire Irons & I really wanted to use some of my new gear, including a beautiful leather handmade leather harness. I was a little hesitant given Claire's short stature & the fact that the harness was made for someone of more my height, but decided to go for it anyways. I actually thought that the harness looked great on Claire, even if I did put it on her wrong (whoops). I added some other leather straps that I had, a red panel gag & my new leather blindfold & let her struggle on the floor."
Size - 1136.02 MB
Duration - 00:10:31
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, blindfolds, pantyhose/stockings, claire irons, leather straps, panel gag, shiny pantyhose, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-29-2023, 07:41 AM   #7414
sancho48
Местный

Default His Bbw Step-Sister In Law Wanted Him To Tie Her Up

His Bbw Step-Sister In Law Wanted Him To Tie Her Up

Sydney Screams BONUS VIDEO He walked into the room with his step-sister in law Sydney talking on the phone. She doesn't know he is there as she tells a fiend that she is spending the night at her step-brother in law's place. She then tells the person that she has the hots for him and wishes he would tie her up and do naughty things to her. Suddenly, she realizes that her step-brother in law is there and listening. After she hangs up, she has no choice but to come clean with him and tell him that she is into bondage. Much to her delight, he is very open to this and when she asks him to tie her up, he tell her that he will. But first, he makes her strip down to her girdle and stocking. A short time later, Sydney finds herself tied up tight with rope. Things get even better when her step-brother in law stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. Then he pulls her big tits out of her bra and hogtied her. He tells Sydney to struggle bound and gagged for him. As she does this, he notices that she isn't wearing panties. Soon, Sydney's moans get loud. She is very turned on and ready for whatever her step-brother in law wants to do to her. Her hopes are, that it will be something very naughty.
Size - 631.75 MB
Duration - 00:11:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-29-2023, 10:38 AM   #7415
sancho48
Местный

Default Anastasia Rose Slutty Secretary Bound Humiliated By Bosss Wife

Anastasia Rose Slutty Secretary Bound Humiliated By Bosss Wife

Nyxon has just found out that her husband has been having an affair with one of the office girls at work, and she's decided to get her revenge. She surprises Anastasia by showing up at the office late one night, and quickly overpowers her (off screen). She pushes Anastasia into a room, and shoves her up against the wall. Anastasia's elbows are bound tightly together behind her back, and she's wearing a tight chest harness. Anastasia complains that she's never rested with Nyxon's husband, but of course Nyxon has proof. She places a large ballgag into Anastasia's mouth to shut her up, then finishes tying up her lower body (off screen). Next, Nyxon unbuttons Anastasia's blouse, and pulls out her big tits, further humiliating her. Anastasia hops around trying to get free while Nyxon takes a few blackmail photos with her phone. She finally falls down onto the floor where Nyxon leaves her there to struggle. Perhaps the maintenance men will find her when they come in to clean the office bright & early in the morning.
Size - 1231.6 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, big tits, garter & stockings, nyxon, anastasia rose, full fashioned stockings, elbows together, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-29-2023, 01:31 PM   #7416
sancho48
Местный

Default Araneae Strapped Up Tight Struggling

Araneae Strapped Up Tight Struggling

A straightforward clip of Nyxon rigging Araneae in leather straps, placing a leather panel gag into her mouth & leaving her to struggle on the floor.
Size - 1519.56 MB
Duration - 00:14:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, leather, gagged women, nyxon, araneae, high heels, lingerie, redhead, onscreen rigging, hogtie, panel gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-29-2023, 04:26 PM   #7417
sancho48
Местный

Default How I Became A Bound And Gagged Busty Blond Girl

How I Became A Bound And Gagged Busty Blond Girl

Jamie Knotts This is another Fantasy Transformation video. This time with Jamie Knotts. Jamie is this guys friend with benefits. Today they are going to a ball game together. But somehow, the guys takes a drink of some magic potion and suddenly, he has found himself switching bodies with Jamie. Jamie has an antidote for this potion, but then she remembers a recent event where the guy tied her up painfully tight and she decides to teach him a lesson before she lets him have his body back. Now with the strength of a man, Jamie grabs her/him and ties an gags her curvy body up. Later a crotch rope is applied and that is when get really weird. Because in the end, they guy enjoys the feeling of being bound, gagged and crotch roped as Jamie.
Size - 574.21 MB
Duration - 00:12:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-29-2023, 07:21 PM   #7418
sancho48
Местный

Default Erotic Sounds Of Distress

Erotic Sounds Of Distress

Dangling from the ceiling with only the tips of my sexy pink stilettos touching the ground, I'm wearing tight jeans, a wife beater, and a fresh set of ruby red nails. With my lips wrapped around a ballgag, I am hoisted to my toes by the winch, and then I end up barefoot with my elbows bound behind me as I struggle for the exit. Sexy sounds - to match a sexy scene!

HD 720x480
Size - 88.8 MB
Duration - 00:05:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, jeans fetish, bondage, barefoot, struggling, asian, bondage, elbow bondage, tight jeans, high heels, stilettos, jeans fetish, foot fetish, bare foot, struggling, submissive sluts, damsel in, petite, small tits, ballgag,

Keep2share
Old 04-29-2023, 10:16 PM   #7419
sancho48
Местный

Default Built For Bondage Part 1

Built For Bondage Part 1

Bondage is love, bondage is sex and bondage is life.* For me, to go without it for a few days is equivalent to not getting laid lol.* And whenever I'm tied up, it satisfies me in so many ways. I just close my eyes, relax and take it all in for as long as I can...
Size - 347.91 MB
Duration - 00:14:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, high heels, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, drooling, hogtied, asiana starr, martin williams, endurance bondage, long term bondage, high heels, hair bondage, leather bondage, leather restraints, leather belts, live bondage,

Keep2share
Old 04-30-2023, 01:11 AM   #7420
sancho48
Местный

Default Kitty Quinn Insurance Sales Are Such A Bitch

Kitty Quinn Insurance Sales Are Such A Bitch

A hurricane of epic proportions has just blown through Florida, but the only thing that Nyxon experienced was some blown over trees & large branches on the ground. And of course, as soon as she sits down to catch up on her favorite soap opera, the landscaping crew arrives to begin the cleanup. Annoyed that she has to listen to the sound of a pole saw & a wood chipper instead of her show, she becomes super annoyed when there's a knock at her door & a bubbly airhead (Kitty Quinn) walks in & sits herself down. Before Nyxon can even say anything, Kitty starts jibber jabbering about the importance of having good hurricane insurance. Nyxon gives Kitty a skeptical look & tells her that the hurricane has already passed, so she should be good for about another 5 years. Kitty compliments Nyxon on her stylish pantyhose & tells her that the price of hurricane insurance is about $50 per day, and Nyxon laughs at the thought of any insurance being $1500 per month. She places her hand over Kitty's mouth & in the next scene we see Kitty stripped down to her lingerie and stockings & hogtied on the floor with a ballgag in her mouth. While Kitty has been struggling on the floor, Nyxon has been going through her paperwork & concluded that Kitty was a fraud. How dare she take advantage of people during their most vulnerable times! She tells Kitty that she's going straight to the police with her evidence, and that while she gone she'll open the curtains so that the workmen can look in & see Kitty struggling on the floor.
Size - 1237.83 MB
Duration - 00:11:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, garter & stockings, hand over mouth, nyxon, kitty quinn, full fashioned stockings, ballgag, hom, hogtie, garter belt, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share