In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 04-30-2023, 04:06 AM   #7421
sancho48
Местный

Default For The Love Of Steel Part 2

For The Love Of Steel Part 2

Continuously bending my knees only compelled Martin to tighten the chain connecting my ankles to my wrists. After making some necessary adjustments, he makes me stand there for a while and build anticipation before he returns with the wand and rewards me for good behavior.
Size - 398.1 MB
Duration - 00:16:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, bound orgasms, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, asiana starr, martin williams, submissive, predicament bondage, steel bondage, metal bondage, handcuffed, elbow bondage, high heels, clover clamps, nipple clamps, bound orgasm, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 07:01 AM   #7422
sancho48
Местный

Default Bella Madisyn Taped Up Feisty

Bella Madisyn Taped Up Feisty

Feisty ebony bombshell Bella Madisyn is all taped up while wearing yellow disco pants & a shiny orange body suit. She struggles around on the floor while giving some great gag talk through her purple ballgag.
Size - 1242.97 MB
Duration - 00:11:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, gagged women, struggling, shiny clothing, bella madisyn, disco pants, ballgag, duct tape, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 04-30-2023, 09:56 AM   #7423
sancho48
Местный

Default Craigslist Ad Gone Bad

Craigslist Ad Gone Bad

I wanted to make some extra cash so I posted an ad on Craigslist advertising my "sub expertise". I was quickly called by a dom who was in search of a sexy asian sub and I was just what he had been searching for! Garters, stilettos, and a submissive slut who was willing to fulfill his every demand was his only request. This should be easy, I thought to myself. So I strapped on my garters, put on my favorite pink stilettos, and headed to the corner store to meet with this so-called "dom". I waited, reapplied my make-up, waited some more, until he finally came. We did our meet and greet, I hopped into the car, and this is when I quickly learned that I had just made the biggest mistake of my life! He had gagged and tied me so that I couldn't get away, moved me to the back seat, and drove me to our destination. I'm assuming he wanted to fulfill some kind of snatch up fantasy but I could only hope this was his only intention. He pulled me out the truck, dragged me to a small room and proceeded to have his way with me. Who knows WHAT he will do to me next... HD 1920x1080
Size - 709.07 MB
Duration - 00:10:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, asian, high heels, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, strappado, damsel in, submissive sluts, high heels, lingerie, drooling, crying, elbow tie, elbow bonage, asiana starr, hair tie, struggling, stilettos,

Keep2share
Old 04-30-2023, 12:51 PM   #7424
sancho48
Местный

Default Getting Even With Her Cheating Husband

Getting Even With Her Cheating Husband

Chrissy Marie Believing her husband was cheating on her, Chrissy hired a private detective to look into the matter. It turns out, her suspicions were correct. So today, the detective took her to a storage locker to show her where her husband has been bring his secretary. There he has been tying her up to have sex with her. Seeing this enrages Chrissy and she wants to get even with her cheating husband. So she asks the man she hired to tie her up, gag her and shoot photos that she can send to her husband. Soon Chrissy is tied up tight, and gagged with her mouth stuffed and taped. But along with getting back at her husband, she also finds out she likes the idea of being tied helpless. So as she gets into the game, the rope cuts into her skin and it becomes painful. But in a good way. She gets the man to tie her in more strict positions and make it more humiliating for her. Soon she is hogtied in a strict "chicken wing" with her tits out and her dress pulled up to expose her panties under her sheer pantyhose/ Her face and head is also covered/hooded with a pair of panties. Finally, the man takes the gag off of Chrissy. "What are you doing!" Chrissy asks the man. He tells her that he is releasing her. "No!" She tells him. She tells him to put the gag back in her mouth, pull her panties down and fuck her just like her husband fucks his secretary. "Two can play this game!" She tells him.
Size - 909.23 MB
Duration - 00:16:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-30-2023, 03:46 PM   #7425
sancho48
Местный

Default Breath Play Heaven Custom Video Part 2

Breath Play Heaven Custom Video Part 2

After Martin seals the bag with duct tape around my neck, he keeps it there for as long as I can handle it. Whenever I've got a hood or bag on, I tend to get carried away since I never tap out or ask for it to be removed lol It's probably the ONLY thing that Martin has to pull the plug on before I say anything. OMG and when Martin brings the wand to my pussy, I literally MELTED in my seat. I would've stayed like this forever..
Size - 286.79 MB
Duration - 00:14:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bdsm, catsuits, submissive sluts, bound orgasms, tapegagged, bdsm, bondage, blindfolded, catsuit, breath play, bagging, tape gagged, elbow bondage, elbow tied, leather boots, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, chair tied, bound orgasm,

Keep2share
Old 04-30-2023, 06:41 PM   #7426
sancho48
Местный

Default Babysitter Left Tied Up With Her Tits Out And A Mouth Full Of Panties

Babysitter Left Tied Up With Her Tits Out And A Mouth Full Of Panties

Luna Dawn NEW She agreed to let the guys she was babysitting, tie her up. They swore to her, that they would untie the moment she didn't feel comfortable. They lied. Because, sometime, long after she demanded to be untied, she was still tied up tight. Then they gagged her and left he struggling with her big tits out. And, by the time she was found, Luna will have her pants down. Luck y for her. Because if they had a little more time, their curiosity might have wanted to know what she looked like under her panties
Size - 745.51 MB
Duration - 00:13:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 04-30-2023, 09:36 PM   #7427
sancho48
Местный

Default Grabbed From The Shower And Tied Naked

Grabbed From The Shower And Tied Naked

Ashlee Graham Ashlee is taking a shower when a man comes in and grabs her. With Ashlee, soaking wet and putting up a protest, he drags her out of bathroom and ties her up with lots of rope. To stop Ashlee's loud protests, the man shoves a pair of panties in her mouth and then ties a rag tightly between her teeth to gag her. After adding more and more rope until he has Ashley completely restrained, the man leaves her struggling naked, bound and mouth stuffed on the floor.
Size - 377.99 MB
Duration - 00:10:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-01-2023, 12:31 AM   #7428
sancho48
Местный

Default Constance Leather Prisoner

Constance Leather Prisoner

Sexy Constance is wearing nothing but a flimsy fishnet dress & heels while shes strapped up tight & gagged with leather. Watch her sensually struggle & drool puddles onto Nyxons floor. You may also like: Lilac Sphinx... Straitjacketed & Strapped Dacey Harlot... I Never Met A Leopard I Didnt Like
Size - 870.01 MB
Duration - 00:12:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, leather, struggling, gagged women, did, constance, harness gag, leather straps, frogtie, drooling, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-01-2023, 03:26 AM   #7429
sancho48
Местный

Default Housewife Bound Tight And Gagged With Duct Tape

Housewife Bound Tight And Gagged With Duct Tape

Rachel Adams A man has come into Rachel's house. He needs to make sure she stays out of his way. So he uses a roll of duct tape he found in a drawer to tapes her up very tight. Then to make sure she cannot cry out, the man stuffs a great big sock in her mouth and tapes it in tight to gag Rachel. He then leaves her bound and gagged on the kitchen floor as he goes off looking for what he came for.
Size - 658.91 MB
Duration - 00:14:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-01-2023, 06:21 AM   #7430
sancho48
Местный

Default 70000 Degrees

70000 Degrees

You know what I love more than a hogtie?* One in which I'm able to move around in and that's certainly not to say I don't want it tight but the leather belts, cuffs and chains give me that perfection.* I can lift my head, squirm around and the best part is, I can open and close my knees and Martin took advantage of that by pushing the spreader dildo right between my legs!* You know what I love about being hogtied, being able to move around and being screwed by the dildo?* Being SOAKED while I'm like this cause great hair and makeup is overrated anyway lol* Sweaty, wet and full of spit and tears looks better... especially when you work for it.
Size - 803.3 MB
Duration - 00:24:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, hogcuff, dildo impalement, dildo predicament, bound orgasm, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, leather bondage, dildo spreader, water bondage, submissive,

Keep2share