In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-01-2023, 09:16 AM   #7431
sancho48
Местный

Default Curvy Girl Arrested Handcuffed In Her Underwear

Curvy Girl Arrested Handcuffed In Her Underwear

Brigette Paris A bounty hunter with a warrant his way into Brigette's place. He catches Brigette getting ready to go out and she is dressed only in her bra, panties and a garterbelt to hold up her stocking. He finds out that Brigette's room mate is the girl he is looking for. However he informs Brigette that he is arresting her for harboring a fugitive. Brigette protests as he handcuffs her hands behind her back. She refuses to cooperate and tries to get up and walk away. He puts a stop to this by putting her in ankle cuffs. Brigette continues to protest as she stuggles in the hand and ankle cuffs. She tells him that her room mate will be home any minute. Fearing that Brigette will warn the wanted woman, the bounty hunter gags her by stuffing and taping a rag in her mouth. Brigette struggles wildly to get away. She kicks and rolls about on the floor. She tries to cry out for help. Unfortunately(For her), her struggling makes her big boobs burst out of her skimpy bra and soon they are bouncing about as she wiggles on the floor. The video ends with someone coming to the door. It is Brigette's room mate. Brigette grunts and squeals through the gag trying to warn her. But the bounty hunter is waiting and soon Brigette will have some company.
Size - 374.9 MB
Duration - 00:10:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 12:11 PM   #7432
sancho48
Местный

Default Arent You Going To Do Naughty Things To Me Before You Leave

Arent You Going To Do Naughty Things To Me Before You Leave

Chrissy Marie When they came into the place, they didn't expect to find Chrissy home. But there she was, dressed up in only her little red nightie. They needed to do something with her. So together they used rope to tie her up good and tight. When she refused to shut up, one of them stuffed and taped a pair of her panties in her mouth to gag her. They then left her to struggle bound and gagged while they went off to look what they came here for. Later, one of these guys came back and seeing her all tied up with her boobs coming out, he just could not resist. So he removed the gag and put her on her knees so he could enjoy their little captive. Of course, the other guy had to have his turn too(Not shown). After they were done with her, one of them stuffed her mouth and again and then tied a rag between her teeth gag her again. They left her tied up and gagged on the couch again so they could finish up doing what they came for. Finally it was time for the men to leave her. But Chrissy had something to tell them. So when one of them removed the gag, hey asked him "Aren't you guys going to play with me some more!".
Size - 624.86 MB
Duration - 00:11:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-01-2023, 03:06 PM   #7433
sancho48
Местный

Default How The Heck Am I Going To Get This Bound Girl Back In Her Bottle

How The Heck Am I Going To Get This Bound Girl Back In Her Bottle

Jamie Knotts He found this mysterious bottle and when he picked it up, a woman magically appeared. She claimed to be a Genie. There was only one way to get her back into this bottle. He had to tie her up, gag hert and make her have an orgasm.
Size - 748.46 MB
Duration - 00:16:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-01-2023, 06:01 PM   #7434
sancho48
Местный

Default Housewife Kept Bound And Gagged In The Bathroom

Housewife Kept Bound And Gagged In The Bathroom

Claire Irons NEW A man has Clair tied up and gagged in her bathroom. When he finds her getting up and trying to hop away, he ties her tighter and wraps even more duct tape around her stuffed mouth. He also pulls her top open to show her boobs.
Size - 788.82 MB
Duration - 00:14:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-01-2023, 08:56 PM   #7435
sancho48
Местный

Default Broken Before Time Part 1

Broken Before Time Part 1

When Martin spontaneously brings me into the Playroom, I go in having fun and being flirtatious, then end up coming out broken. It's always something specific that brings me there. Tonight, it began when Martin tied my ponytail to the top of the rack so hard that it instantly made me cry. I was so upset but I got over it. I still had to concentrate on NOT letting it phase me though - and it was HARD lol.
Size - 245.83 MB
Duration - 00:09:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose/stockings, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, submissive, predicament bondage, rope bondage, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, hair bondage, crotch roped, pussy roped, live bondage, high heels, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 05-02-2023, 07:28 AM   #7436
sancho48
Местный

Default Bella Luxx Restraining The Slut

Bella Luxx Restraining The Slut

Nyxon's step step-daughter Bella is ready to head out for the night, but Nyxon disapproves of her slutty outfit. Bella laughs in Nyxon's face & even bends over showing off how short her skirt is. Nyxon demands that Bella go back into her room to change, but Bella refuses. She turns to walk out the door, but Nyxon tackles her placing her hand over Bella's mouth. The next scene opens up with Bella tightly hogtied on the floor. She bitches & complains, so Nyxon tightens that hogtie to really give Bella something to bitch about. Next, Nyxon places a pair of dirty panties inside Bella's big mouth & seals them in there with a tape cleave gag of vet wrap. She leaves Bella to struggle on the floor while she goes to get a more suitable outfit. When she returns, she covers Bella up with a red muumuu telling her that it should fit her just fine.
Size - 1177.7 MB
Duration - 00:10:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, hand over mouth, gagged women, mouth stuffing, nyxon, bella luxx, panty gag, onscreen gag, tape cleave, hogtie, onscreen hgotie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-02-2023, 07:30 AM   #7437
sancho48
Местный

Default Birthday Mercy - Post Show

Birthday Mercy - Post Show

After the live show, my chances of getting roped or strapped up again before the end of the night is always pretty high, especially when I'm wearing something that entices Martin to do so - like a tiny spaghetti strap dress that shows my tits and my pussy. Martin accentuates that with a huge, white ball gag to match my outfit and heels. He buckles some strict leather straps around my arms to push my elbows together, a smaller strap on my ankles and a chain to the chair to keep me from leaving. Another strap around my throat to restrict my breathing and one more to squeeze my shoulders back... ...and Martin says he's got "mercy" on me...
Size - 312.45 MB
Duration - 00:06:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, high heels, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, elbow bondage, leather bondage, leather restraints, high heels, topless, asiana starr, martin williams, predicament bondage, office bondage, leather straps, leather belts, suffering,

Keep2share
Old 05-02-2023, 07:37 AM   #7438
sancho48
Местный

Default Ending 2021 With A Bang Nye Live Show Special Part 1

Ending 2021 With A Bang Nye Live Show Special Part 1

During the pre-show tonight, what members couldn't see, was Martin prepping me for one heck of a night. He had me hogtied on the table, just out of sight and when the show begins, Martin gives everyone a quick peek before untying me so that I could gag myself and get ready for a real roping. Martin splits my pussy with a crotch rope, puts me on the pallet and frog ties my legs, binds my elbows, then ties my ponytail to the bar overhead and pulls it SO HARD that it puts me in a crying state so early in the show. I knew I was in for a wild night but what I didn't know was this was just the beginning...
Size - 315.93 MB
Duration - 00:14:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin wiliams, hogtied, live bondage show, pantyhose bondage, predicament bondage, submissive, elbow bondage, elbow tied, self-gagging, nipple clamps, hair bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 05-02-2023, 09:52 AM   #7439
sancho48
Местный

Default All Tied Up And Gagging On The Panties He Stuffed In My Mouth

All Tied Up And Gagging On The Panties He Stuffed In My Mouth

Nyxon from 2010 Nyxon comes home from work to find a man hiding and waiting for her. He grabs her the second she locks her door and after he over powers her, he ties her up tightly with lots of rope. To keep her quiet, he stuffs her mouth and ties a cleave gag very tightly between her teeth. Nyxon is left to roll around on the floor hogtied, gagged and elbow tied with thin hemp rope. After some time, her struggling causes her blouse to become unbuttoned and her skirt to rise. She realizes there is no way she is going to get herself untied without help. When she tries to cry out, the wad of panties in her mouth are pushed back to her throat, causing her to gag.
Size - 591.29 MB
Duration - 00:10:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-02-2023, 11:31 AM   #7440
sancho48
Местный

Default Agent Knotts Cant Answer Her Phone She Is Little Too Tied Up

Agent Knotts Cant Answer Her Phone She Is Little Too Tied Up

Jamie Knotts Jamie is a special agent and is watching some criminal. Somehow, he figures out what is going on. He gets into Jamie's room, grabs her and ties her up. After he gags her, he torments her. Later in the video, he strips the busty agent down to her underwear and eventually pulls her big boobs out.
Size - 755.14 MB
Duration - 00:16:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share