In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-03-2023, 07:36 PM   #7451
sancho48
Местный

Default Jayda Blayze Office Bimbo Gets Punished

Jayda Blayze Office Bimbo Gets Punished

Jayda has been having an affair with her boss, & unfortunately for her his wife has found out. His wife, Nyxon, decides to confront Jayda & shows up at the office while her husband is out running an errand. She presents Jayda with proof of the affair, but Jayda plays dumb & says that she doesn't even really know her boss. After a few minutes of frustrating conversation, Nyxon decides to take things up a notch & places her hands over Jayda's mouth. The next scene opens up with Jayda tied up sitting on the floor. Nyxon stuffs a pair of dirty panties into Jayda's mouth & secures them inside by wrapping a red cloth cleave gag around her head. She then pushes Jayda down onto her stomach & pulls her into a back arching hogtie. Once Nyxon secures the final knot, she removes Jayda's heels & begins to smack the soles of her feet with a cane. Jayda squeals through her gag & Nyxon slides her closer to the couch. There, she removes her own heels & pulls the panties out of Jayda's mouth. She stuffs her feet into Jayda's gagged mouth making her lick & suck on them. When she's had enough, Nyxon takes a few incriminating photos of Jayda in her compromised position & then leaves her there to struggle.
Size - 1287.72 MB
Duration - 00:11:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bastinado, gagged women, struggling, mouth stuffing, foot worship, nyxon, jayda blayze, nylons, stockings, hogtie, onscreen hogtie, hand over mouth, onscreen gag, cleave gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 10:31 PM   #7452
sancho48
Местный

Default Calisa Bliss - Ultragirls Bad Vibrations

Calisa Bliss - Ultragirls Bad Vibrations

Calisa Bliss makes her debut as UltraGirl in this action packed new tale of superheroine suffering! After rescuing a man who had been cuffed and left in a closet, Ultragirl finds herself repaid for her kindness by being overpowered, hogtied and gagged by the very man she rescued!! Too late, she has realized it was a trap! No matter her struggles, she cannot free herself from her bondage, and soon she finds herself wrapped in an industrial strength plastic agent that makes even breathing difficult! Her top has been removed, as has her belt, leaving her powerless to escape the constricting cocoon! Even more alarming is the ultra powerful vibrator strapped between her legs, designed to overload her body and mind with pleasure, short circuiting her nervous system and erasing her brain! Can she escape, or will she climax herself into oblivion??
Size - 673.48 MB
Duration - 00:17:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, superheroines, bound orgasms, topless, cosplay, calisa bliss, bondage, did, gagged women, cosplay, superheroine, boot fetish, bound orgasms, topless, struggling, special effects, tape gagged, ball gagged, drooling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-04-2023, 01:26 AM   #7453
sancho48
Местный

Default Jayda Blayze Hustler Is No Match For Loan Shark

Jayda Blayze Hustler Is No Match For Loan Shark

Jayda has been irresponsible with her money recently, and got a bit behind on her bills. She decided to borrow some quick money from a loan shark, but of course she was irresponsible with that money, too. She knows that the day is coming when the loan shark will come to collect, but she isn't worried about it since she's confident that she can flirt with him to buy herself more time. What Jayda didn't consider was that the loan shark wouldn't come collect the money himself, but send his head goon Nyxon to do the dirty work. Unfortunately for Jayda, her feminine wiles have zero affect on Nyxon & she finds herself in quite the predicament.
Size - 1335.65 MB
Duration - 00:12:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, tapegagged, nyxon, jayda blayze, onscreen gag, mouth stuffing, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-04-2023, 04:21 AM   #7454
sancho48
Местный

Default Frustrated As Fuck Part 1

Frustrated As Fuck Part 1

As long as the position is tight, strenuous or physically demanding, I suffer.* When I suffer, a full water work show occurs.* Drool, sweat, tears and a runny nose.* I just can't help it lol.* And when I can't breathe or my nose runs, being ring gagged can frustrate the fuck out of me.* Don't get me wrong though, I love a ring gag, especially the one the double ring that's buckled around my face.* I love the way it looks and how it 4-ces my mouth open.* I love that it gives Martin access and I love how upset it makes me.
Size - 201.3 MB
Duration - 00:15:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, topless, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ring gagged, asiana starr, maritn williams, live bondage, live bondage show, topless, clover clamps, nipple clamps, high heels, hair bondage, throat roped, crotch roped, pussy roped,

Keep2share
Old 05-04-2023, 07:16 AM   #7455
sancho48
Местный

Default He Tied Me Up So He Could Go Off And Fuck His New Girl Friend

He Tied Me Up So He Could Go Off And Fuck His New Girl Friend

Raven Eve His ex girl friend Raven walked in on him while he was talking to a potential new girl friend., Not only that, but Raven saw he had lots of rope and found out this new girl friend was into bondage. "You never offered to tie me up!" she complained to him. He told her that she never wanted to try anything new and that was the main reason they were not together anymore. Raven made the man get off the phone so she could talk him into staying with her tonight. She told him that she wanted to be tied up. So a short time later, she found herself tied up tight on the bed. But the an still wanted to go off and play with the new girl friend. If she didn't work out, he could always come back to play with Raven. After all, she was tied and going nowhere. But she also refused to shut up. So the man stuffed and taped panties in her mouth to gag his ex-girl friend. Raven was furious now as she realized that he was going to leave her alone like this. But then he pulled her tits out and tied a crotch rope up between her legs. Now, the harder Raven struggled, the more the rope up her crotch touched her in the right spot. Soon she was moaning loud as she had a bound orgasm. By the time her boyfriend returned, she would begging him to fuck her, helpless like this.
Size - 861.37 MB
Duration - 00:16:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-04-2023, 10:11 AM   #7456
sancho48
Местный

Default Christinas First Time

Christinas First Time

I still remember the first time I met Christina Carter. We has spent a wonderful afternoon chatting and getting to know one another when she shocked me by asking to be bound. Of course, I WANTED to tie her up, who wouldn't? But binding beautiful women takes so much energy and they always want more, and that day, I was just too tired to comply. She begged and begged, and finally I agreed to tie her and gag her with the condition that she would not ask for anything else. She agreed, and I bound this bondage legend tightly, exposing her gorgeous breasts and strapping a nice fat gag into her mouth. I left her to struggle and enjoy herself, but she was very quickly surprised to learn just how inescapably she was bound! Helpless and drooling, she thrashed and contorted, cursing at the predicament she found herself in. She wasn't TOO upset, knowing I'd return soon. But when minutes stretched into hours, she began to worry. When I finally did return, she drooled and gurgled around her gag, asking me to release her. I had to remind her that we agreed I would bind and gag her, and that nothing was said about me releasing her! She tried to negotiate but the big rubber ball filling her mouth made it impossible and she could only squirm helplessly as I added more rope and left her in a truly helpless situation! Now, her jaw aching from the gag, her limbs chafed from the constant rubbing of the rope, the poor lady learned the perils of getting just what you asked for!
Size - 1311.94 MB
Duration - 00:34:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, gag talk, big tits, topless, christina carter, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, ball gagged, gag talk, drooling, big tits, topless, high heels, struggling, tricked, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-04-2023, 01:06 PM   #7457
sancho48
Местный

Default Blair Bousson - Belted And Bound

Blair Bousson - Belted And Bound

Blair and I are just about to head out for a nice dinner, and she looks great in her leather and vinyl ensemble. All she needs are a few accessories, and I have just the thing: A series of nice leather straps, cinched tightly around the naive! She isn't very happy about it, but a nice red ball gag strapped into her mouth takes care of her protests. It certainly doesn't shut her up, as this girl is a champion gag talker, but it does turn her speech into garbled mush! Struggling to get free, Blair keeps demanding to be let out, or we'll be late for our dinner engagement. Unfortunately, the wife of the couple we were to join specifically asked me to keep Blair bound and gagged so she'll miss the dinner. Seems her husband has a crush on Blair, and she's the jealous type! I hogtie Blair on the bed and explain things to her. She's defiant, but that soon turns to begging and bargaining from behind the gag when she realizes escape is hopeless. I'm a true friend, however, and I keep the promise I made to the other girl. I don't want to be late, so I leave Blair and head to dinner. Looks like Blair is in for a long and lonely night, but I'll bring her back a doggie bag. She may even be able to work her lands free to eat it, but I doubt it!
Size - 600.97 MB
Duration - 00:13:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, gag talk, gagged women, barefoot, leather fetish, blair bousson, damsel in, bondage, leather straps, ball gagged, gag talk, hogtied, bare feet, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-04-2023, 04:01 PM   #7458
sancho48
Местный

Default Hiding In Her Closet I Watched Her Get Tied Up

Hiding In Her Closet I Watched Her Get Tied Up

Size - 906.36 MB
Duration - 00:16:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope, Girls Next Door Bondage, GNDB, bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-04-2023, 06:56 PM   #7459
sancho48
Местный

Default Bimbo Baby Sitter-Getting Tied Up By You Robbers Is A Lot Of Fun

Bimbo Baby Sitter-Getting Tied Up By You Robbers Is A Lot Of Fun

Enchantress Sahrye Sahrye has been asked by her best friend Vicki to watch her little brothers because she is had to stay at school later than expected. But when she gets there, Sahrye cannot find the boys. This video begins with her going into Vicki's room where she finds them hiding. She notices that they are wearing bandanas over their faces. When Sahrye asks them why, they tell her that they playing a game or Cops and Robbers are were waiting for their Step-Sister Vicki to come in so they could jump her an tie her up. Sahrye breaks the news to them that Vicki had to stay late at school and will not be home for several hours. At first they are very dejected because they were looking forward to playing this game with their older step-sister. All of a sudden, Sahrye says; "Hey I have a great Idea!". She then goes on to say that she would be willing to take Vicki's place and let them tie her up. She tells them that she used to play the same game with her older brothers and let them tie her up when was younger. She also points out that they better tie her good. Because when her brothers tied her, she always got loose. So a short time later, Sahrye finds herself tied up with rope and at the mercy of these make believe bad guys. But as she struggles, Sahrye tells them that maybe they need to use more rope on her. When they do, Sahrye is much to naive to realize that maybe she has gotten herself in a bit over her head. Then as she struggles, she pretends to be calling for, "Help"! Still a bit naive, Sahrye tells them that real robbers wouldn't let her scream for help and suggests that they should put something in her mouth to shut her up. A short time later, Sahrye finds that her mouth is stuffed with a pair of panties and tightly cleave gagged. But this doesn't bother her at all as she struggles and whimpers through the gag, pretending to be the helpless damsel in . These guys cannot believe how lucky they are today. Their step-sister Vicki never let them tie her up like this and they continue to take advantage of the situation. At one point they add a crotch rope to their would be victim by tying a piece of rope tightly between Sahrye's legs and over her pretty red panties. At first Sahrye finds this inappropriate and tries to protest. But she is having way too much fun and after a while she is back into playing this game. Finally she finds herself tied down to the bed with her ankles tied to the head board and rope around her neck attached to a leg of the bed. As she struggles bound and gagged, she does not hear Vicki's step-dad arrive home. At one point he comes up stairs and finds the baby sitter tied up in his step-daughter's room. When he questions what is going on, Sahrye playfully giggles through the gag and tries to say hello to her best friend's step-dad.
Size - 901.94 MB
Duration - 00:16:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-04-2023, 09:51 PM   #7460
sancho48
Местный

Default Diana Knight Busty Secretary Bound And Gagged

Diana Knight Busty Secretary Bound And Gagged