In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-05-2023, 12:46 AM   #7461
sancho48
Местный

Default Caught Snooping Next Door Now He Has Me Tied Up And Gagged

Caught Snooping Next Door Now He Has Me Tied Up And Gagged

Size - 851.38 MB
Duration - 00:15:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - GirlsNextDoorBondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, bondage, Rope, GNDB,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 03:41 AM   #7462
sancho48
Местный

Default Ava Minx - Santas Got A Brand New Bag

Ava Minx - Santas Got A Brand New Bag

It's Christmas Eve and Ava is all alone, but now for long, for in the tqinkling of an eye, Santa Claus has arrived to give AVA a little Christmas cheer! That is, he would give her some cheer, but Ava is a VERY naughty girl, so no presents for her! She is quite persuasive, however, especially in her new holiday nightie, and she teases Santa with a taste of what she could offer in return for a gift. Santa relents, promising a present as long as it remains a secret between Ava and Santa. Agreeing, Ava is delighted by a new pair of handcuffs, just the thing for a kinky girl like her! Santa promises her a few more presents if she will wait for him to return, and Ava bides her time by touching herself all over, cooing and moaning at the feel of the steel cuffs around her wrist. When Santa returns, he gifts her with a few more steel restraints, locking her into a hog-cuffed position before strapping a big fat ball gag into her mouth. Ava giggles, but soon grows alarmed when Santa leaves her alone in the uncomfortable position to struggle and drool and sob for release! When he returns with his now empty sack, he explains that extra special good boys get extra special presents; they get bad girls like Ava! Now terrified, the busty blonde beauty finds herself stuffed into Santa's sack, struggling in darkness as she is dragged off to his sleigh and a new home somewhere far away!
Size - 561.07 MB
Duration - 00:14:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, handcuffs, big tits, tattoos & piercings, solo masturbation, c4sholidays21, ava minx, bondage, did, handcuffs, hogcuffed, topless, big tits, tattoos, gagged women, ball gagged, masturbation, struggle, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-05-2023, 06:36 AM   #7463
sancho48
Местный

Default Bound And Gagged In My Full Slip

Bound And Gagged In My Full Slip

Fayth on Fire New Dressed in only a panty girdle, bra and her full slip, Fayth finds herself bound and gagged. Later, things get even worse when she is hogtied with a very thin piece of rope tied up between her legs.
Size - 853.04 MB
Duration - 00:15:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-05-2023, 09:31 AM   #7464
sancho48
Местный

Default He Has Me Tied Up And I Cant Believe I Just Want Him To Fuck Me

He Has Me Tied Up And I Cant Believe I Just Want Him To Fuck Me

Dolce Vandela A man has come to the office to rob the place. He knew Dolce would be alone and brought rope to tie her up. As Dolce struggles tied up, she cannot help but get very turned on. It turns out she is into bondage and could care less what this man steals from her boss as longs he fucks her before he leaves. The man comes back to her to stuff a gag in her mouth. But, Dolce stops him to tell him exactly how she feels. The man is more than happy to give her what she wants and soon he has Dolce on her knees sucking him. When he is finishes, he gags her and leaves her to struggle in just her bra and girdle. But Dolce isn't satisfied. She wants to be fucked hard, and she does her best to let him know. When the man comes back, he pulls her big tits out of her bra and starts to fondle them. Then, he gets the girdle out of the way and bends Dolce over. He pulls her thong panties aside and gives her what she wants.
Size - 623.8 MB
Duration - 00:11:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-05-2023, 12:26 PM   #7465
sancho48
Местный

Default Carmen Valentina Bella Madisyn Straitjacket Escape Challenge

Carmen Valentina Bella Madisyn Straitjacket Escape Challenge

*this is a custom clip Nyxon straps Bella & Carmen tightly into their straitjackets, then tells them to try & escape. They both struggle around for a bit, then Carmen cheats my using her reflection in the television to see, but Nyxon scolds her from off camera. These two ladies provide entertaining conversation while using very creative ways to escape from the straitjackets.
Size - 1850.08 MB
Duration - 00:17:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, straitjacket, struggling, escaping, humor, nyxon, bella madisyn, carmen valentina, posey straitjacket, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-05-2023, 03:21 PM   #7466
sancho48
Местный

Default Baby Sitter Tied Up Gagged And Stashed In The Closet

Baby Sitter Tied Up Gagged And Stashed In The Closet

Sinn Sage BONUS VIDEO Sinn is baby sitting and angry because she cannot change t eh television. When she threatens to call step-step-mom, they tie her up, gag her and stuff her in the bedroom closet.
Size - 74.66 MB
Duration - 00:02:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-05-2023, 06:16 PM   #7467
sancho48
Местный

Default Desiree Lopez Young Bondagette Struggles In A Chair

Desiree Lopez Young Bondagette Struggles In A Chair

In classic Irving Klaw style, spicy Latina pin-up Desiree Lopez is bound to a chair while wearing a white girdle, longline bullet bra & full fashioned stockings. The scene opens up with Desiree tied tightly to a chair, and struggling. After a few minutes, Nyxon, clad in a black lingerie ensemble, enters the room & places a red ballgag in Desirees mouth. Desiree continues to struggle as Nyxon runs her hands all over Desirees hot body & big tits. Finally, Nyxon exits the room leaving Desiree to continue struggling in the chair. You may also like: Nyxon & Desiree Lopez... Beach Bunnies Ambushed & Sold Sandra Luberc... Struggling For Pizza
Size - 665.93 MB
Duration - 00:09:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, desiree lopez, chairtie, ballgag, onscreen gag, stockings, girdles, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-05-2023, 09:11 PM   #7468
sancho48
Местный

Default Come On Please Let Me Ill Let You Tie Me Up

Come On Please Let Me Ill Let You Tie Me Up

Natalie Charms She desperately wants to borrow her uncles car. But in the past, lending her his car has caused problems. So, he tells her NO. Natalie begs him and tells him that she will do anything. She even offers to let him tie her up. The uncle accepts her offer and soon has Natalie tied up tight. But she didn't want to be gagged. So, when he was about to stuff and tape her mouth, she protested. Her protests were ignored and soon her mouth was packed full and there was nothing she could do or say about it. Feeling totally helpless and vulnerable, Natalie struggled hard to get loose. So hard, that she hardly noticed her jeans were sliding down to show she was wearing only a skimpy pair of thong panties under. Seeing this, and being only her step uncle, the man wanted to see more of his slutty step niece. So, he grabbed her and pulled her shirt up to expose her tits. Natalie bounced them around as she struggled in protest. But, then the man offered her a deal to keep her car the entire week. Natalie realized, being tied helpless, had her very turned on and letting her step uncle fuck her would be a win win situation.
Size - 948.07 MB
Duration - 00:16:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-06-2023, 12:06 AM   #7469
sancho48
Местный

Default He Left Me Hogtied With My Pantyhose And My Panties Down To My Ankles

He Left Me Hogtied With My Pantyhose And My Panties Down To My Ankles

Lil Mizz Unique NEW A man uses several pairs of her pantyhose to tie Mizzy up tight. Then, when she refuses to shut up, he finds a pair of her panties and stuffs them in her mouth. He also finds one of her slips which he uses to gag her. After, he finishes tying her, the man pulls Mizzy's panties down to her ankles. Finally he leaves her hogties with a pair of panties tied up her pussy like a crotch rope.
Size - 835.23 MB
Duration - 00:14:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, nudity/naked, nudity/naked, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-06-2023, 03:01 AM   #7470
sancho48
Местный

Default Crotch Rope For Dinner - No Audio

Crotch Rope For Dinner - No Audio

I like it when Martin gives me a little taste of discomfort. Instead of bringing me into the Playroom for a full-blown wrecking, a few pieces of hemp and the chair I'm sitting on worked wonders. It was just enough to spread me wide and destroy me with the crotch rope alone. When I titled this video, "Crotch Rope for Dinner", it should've been "dessert". It was short, sweet and perfect perfectly satisfying.
Size - 116.05 MB
Duration - 00:05:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, crotch roped, chair tied, asiana starr, martin williams, topless, elbow tied, elbow bondage, high heels, spread, office bondage, submissive, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share