In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-07-2023, 11:06 AM   #7481
sancho48
Местный

Default Help Your Boys Have Me Bound And Gagged

Help Your Boys Have Me Bound And Gagged

Jamie is babysitting a couple of troublesome guys. She agrees to play Cops & Robbers with them. A short time later, Jamie's cell phone rings. But, she cannot answer. This is because playing Cops & Robbers involves her getting bound and gagged. Some how, she manages to get to the phone and finds the man of the house on the line. She tries to plead with him her situation. But, the man cannot understand. Then he realizes what is going on. "Are you tied up and gagged?" he asks her. When she tells him that she is, he tells her that he will be on his way home. But by the time he gets there, Jamie will be hogtied and crotch rope with her big tits bouncing about.
Size - 700.93 MB
Duration - 00:12:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, babysitter, big tits, milf bondage, babysitter, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 02:01 PM   #7482
sancho48
Местный

Default He Has Me Bound And Gagged In My Hotel Room I Wont Be Fucking Anyone

He Has Me Bound And Gagged In My Hotel Room I Wont Be Fucking Anyone

Cupcake Sinclair His friend is out of town and has asked him to keep an eye on his girl friend Cupcake. Knowing she likes to cheat on his friend, the man goes to a place she likes to hang out and finds out she has rented a hotel so she can fuck some guy she met. The man puts an end to that plan and will be staying the night with her, to make sure she doesn't fuck anyone. To do this, he has Cupcake bound and gagged in the rest room. When he leaves to get something to eat, Cupcake makes an effort to get to her phone and call the guy she was going to fuck to come rescue her. But, her boyfriend's friend returns and catches her as she tries to use her cell phone. He then ties her tight and more secure. As her pants slide down her ass while she struggles and her tits start popping out of her tight bra, Cupcake realizes she wont be fucking anyone tonight. Unless she can tempt her boyfriend's best friend into pulling her panties down and sticking it in her. That though gets her a little more turned on.
Size - 914.31 MB
Duration - 00:12:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-07-2023, 04:56 PM   #7483
sancho48
Местный

Default Baby Sitter All Tied Up With Her Pants Down-Whos In Charge Now

Baby Sitter All Tied Up With Her Pants Down-Whos In Charge Now

Chrissy Marie BONUS VIDEO Their Baby Sitter Chrissy is a real tyrant with them. She doesn't let them do anything except for the chores that she is suppose to be doing. They have told their step-mom and step-dad this. But since they cannot find anyone else to watch them, they just let the baby sitter do what she wants. Today they have had enough and somehow, they get her tied up. When her complaints get too loud, they stuff and tape a pair of step-mom's panties in Chrissy's mouth to gag her. These guys know that thy are in real trouble when Chrissy tells step-mom and step-dad about this. So they pull her pants down. They also pull her top down to expose her big boobs. They shoot photos of her like this and tell her that if she says anything about this, all her social media friends will see the photos.
Size - 732.69 MB
Duration - 00:13:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-07-2023, 07:51 PM   #7484
sancho48
Местный

Default Andi - Hanging Around

Andi - Hanging Around

Andi is in a pickle! Most ladies think that any sort of bondage in which the hands are tied in front of you will be an easy thing to escape from. Well, we teach her differently! All you have to do is lock those hands to her already bound ankles, and escape is impossible, as Andi DEFINITELY finds out! The position stretches the bondagette forward, quickly putting an uncomfortable strain on the back, and the center of balance is thrown off, causing the poor damsel to tip over again and again! Drooling around her ball gag she gives escape the old college try, rolling about, stretching out her long legs and demonstrating just how short those short shorts are every time she raises her legs into the air! When she finally realizes that freedom is out of her grasp, we hoist her up, anchoring her bound wrists and ankles straight up in the air! She is totally vulnerable, highly exposed, and EXTREMELY frustrated! Poor little thing! LOL
Size - 454.51 MB
Duration - 00:11:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, short shorts, gagged women, tattoos & piercings, barefoot, andi, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, suspension, short shorts, barefoot, escape attempts, struggling, tattoos, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-07-2023, 10:46 PM   #7485
sancho48
Местный

Default Captured School Girl Gets Her Fanny Spanked

Captured School Girl Gets Her Fanny Spanked

Brigette Paris Brigette comes home from her last class of the day. She is grabbed by a masked man who covers her mouth with his hand. Then he starts tying her up with rope. Brigette tries to struggle, but it is no use, the man is way too strong for her. Once she is securely tied, he stuffs a pair of her red panties in her mouth. Then he covers her wouth with white duct tape. This is a great tying and gagging scene that is done all "On Screen". As the man is checking the tighness of the ropes, Brigette kicks him. This angers the man and he bends her over the chair. He leaves her but later returns with a wooden spoon. He lifts Brigette's skirt and uses the spoon to spank Brigette's panty covered fanny. Brigette cries out loud with each hard whack on her nice curvy ass. Finally the man tires and leaves Brigette whimpering on the floor. Later he return and spanks her with a the spoon a few times more. Then he pulls down her panties to expose her now very pink fanny
Size - 427.5 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-08-2023, 01:41 AM   #7486
sancho48
Местный

Default Mandy Wolf Getting To Know You Pt 1

Mandy Wolf Getting To Know You Pt 1

MANDY WOLF... GETTING TO KNOW YOU PT 1 starring Nyxon & Mandy Wolf Bondage, First Time, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag, Ballgag, Elbows Together, Shiny Pantyhose, Crotch Rope "This is my first time working with Mandy, and I gotta say, the girl has done her homework. She's never done bondage videos before, & after we set up her shoot she took a look at my site because she wanted to make sure that she could do a good job for me. I dressed her up in a pair of shiny CDR pantyhose, a waist cincher & a pair of heels. We discuss the elements of safety during a bondage shoot, then I start out with a nice, tight crotch rope. I continue with a chest harness & I finish off her upper body tie by securing her wrists & tying her elbows tightly together. I place a red ballgag into her mouth, and I'm surprised by how far it goes back into her mouth when I pull the strap tight. I probably should have gotten a bigger gag. Oh well, now I know for next time. I finish off tying her legs, then I leave her to struggle on the couh for a few minutes before moving onto the second part of the tie."
Size - 1324.53 MB
Duration - 00:12:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, Mandy Wolf, First Time, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag, Ballgag, Elbows Together, Shiny Pantyhose, Crotch Rope

Keep2share
Old 05-08-2023, 04:36 AM   #7487
sancho48
Местный

Default He Has His English Teacher Bound And Gagged

He Has His English Teacher Bound And Gagged

Star Nine Star was his English tutor. Today he has shown up late as usual and Star starts to question him, if he even read the book she assigned him. When he tells her that he did, Star challenges him to explain what happened in the first channel. It turns out, he did in fact read the book and was more than happy to show her what happened. A short time later, Star found herself bound and gagged, just like the main character of the book. She is left, not only to struggle bound and gagged. But in the end, she is humiliated too when her top is pulled open to expose her boobs. To make matters much worse, her skirt has risen all the way up her hips to show she isn't wearing panties under her sheer pantyhose.
Size - 514.07 MB
Duration - 00:11:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-08-2023, 07:31 AM   #7488
sancho48
Местный

Default He Made Me Gag Myself With My Panties

He Made Me Gag Myself With My Panties

Wenona "Get your clothes off" He demands. Wenona has no choice but to do as he says. After she takes off her top and shorts, the man orders her to take her panties off too. Then after she does, he her to stuff them in her mouth and keep them there while he ties her up. Once he has Weonona all tied up with rope, he ties a rag in her panty stuffed mouth to gag her. "What is going to do to me" Wenona wonders as she struggles on the floor bound, gagged and completely naked. Since she is totally helpless Wenona fears the worst. When the man returns and grabs Wenona's ankles, she thinks that he is going to untie her legs so he can spread them. But instead, he puts her face down and hogties her. It will be hours until Wenona's husband will home to find his home robbed and his wife all tied up and gagged.
Size - 382.76 MB
Duration - 00:10:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-08-2023, 10:26 AM   #7489
sancho48
Местный

Default Face To My Knees

Face To My Knees

Starting off with my mouth gagged with a 2 1/2" ballgag, an elbow tie, and a tight crotch rope, I struggle to find some comfort until my knees are tied so that the difficulty to bend down makes this position far away from an easy one. Once my knees are tied, rope is tied around my neck and my head is pulled down to my knees and my hair is then pulled back with another rope attached to my elbows. Extremely tough position to endure!

HD 720x480
Size - 202.66 MB
Duration - 00:13:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, rope bondage, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, rope bondage, submissive sluts, struggling, high heels, crying, sweating, drooling, elbow bondage, stilettos, petite, ballgag,

Keep2share
Old 05-08-2023, 01:21 PM   #7490
sancho48
Местный

Default Maia Evon Red Girdle Bound

Maia Evon Red Girdle Bound

*this is a remastered clip Stunning blonde Maia Evon struggles while hogtied in hemp rope. She's wearing a red girdle & white full fashioned stockings.
Size - 947.88 MB
Duration - 00:13:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, did, maia evon, hemp rope, ballgag, onscreen gag, stockings, girdle, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share