In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-08-2023, 04:16 PM   #7491
sancho48
Местный

Default For The Love Of Steel Part 1

For The Love Of Steel Part 1

Before locking me into some steel, I gag myself before Martin lights me up with the flogger. My back, my ass, my calves, legs and thighs - just enough to get the drool going. While I'm bent over the table, he cuffs my elbows and wrists (I LOVE feeling on his cock whenever he's pushed up against me). then, he attaches a chain from my collar to my elbows which causes me to raise my arms to prevent from choking myself. A pair of leg irons are added around my ankles, followed by a chain to my ankles pulling me into an arch from my wrists. Weighted clovers to go on my nipples and then Martin moves me into a standing position.
Size - 424.09 MB
Duration - 00:15:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, handcuff and shackle fetish, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, live bondage show1, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, handcuffed, steel bondage, metal bondage, submissive, clover clamps, nipple clamps, chained, high heels, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 07:11 PM   #7492
sancho48
Местный

Default Calissa Bliss - Cumming Captive

Calissa Bliss - Cumming Captive

Calisa has been working quite a lucrative little racket in our neighborhood. As a sitter, she is excellent, but as a thief, she has a lot to learn. Myself and the other parents in the neighborhood have all been missing large sums of money, and the thefts always occur after Calisa has been in our house. Thanks to a few security cameras, I have all the evidence I need to prove she's been stealing from us all. Of course, I prefer to dole out justice in my own way! First, I tie her to a chair and interrogate her. She denies the theft, but I plunge a hand down her shirt and pull out the wad of stolen money! Knowing she won't bother to answer my questions honestly, I cram a fat jaw stretching ball gag into her mouth to shut her up, and finish binding her to the chair. I pull her top down and grope her tits, pinching her nipples whenever she gets unruly. As I continue to bind the little brat, I command her to get repeating "I'm sorry for stealing your money" over and over in between her sobs. Drool pours down her chin and over her bare boobs, and I periodically stop to rub it into her flesh. Now completely secured, she nervously fidgets and mewls as I slowly pull her skirt up to reveal her panties. She is now VERY afraid of just what I have in store for her. Her eyes grow huge when I pull out a big vibrator and tie it to her crotch, the head snug against her clit through her panties! Since she stole about $1,500, I figure fifteen hours of bound orgasms will make us square! I switch the vibrator on and she is wracked by orgasm after orgasm, moaning in pleasure, shame and dismay as she cannot keep her body from succumbing to the powerful vibrations. Her jaw aching from the gag, she begs for me to let her go in between each climax, but little does she know I have even more plans for her once the fifteen hours have passed! Our little thief is in for a very long night!
Size - 1125.79 MB
Duration - 00:29:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, topless, bound orgasms, gagged women, groping, calisa bliss, bondage, rope bondage, topless, groping, bare breasts, gagged women, ball gag, gag talk, drooling, bound orgasms, vibrator, upskirt, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-08-2023, 10:06 PM   #7493
sancho48
Местный

Default Business Woman Walks Into Her Room To Be Grabbed Tied Up And Gagged

Business Woman Walks Into Her Room To Be Grabbed Tied Up And Gagged

Lil Mizz Unique NEW Mizzy opens the door to her hotel room not knowing there is someone inside waiting for her. Before she can do anything, she finds herself tied up tight and, getting her mouth stuffed and gagged. She struggles hard to get loose. Then alone, she sees the man left a cell phone near by. She struggles to get it and call for help. But, the man returns to stop her. The next thing she knows, Mizzy finds herself now, hogtied with her sheer lace panties showing.
Size - 887.15 MB
Duration - 00:15:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-09-2023, 01:01 AM   #7494
sancho48
Местный

Default Darby Cant Come To The Phone

Darby Cant Come To The Phone

Darby O'Reily The phone rings and it is someone looking to talk to Darby O'Reily. But the man who answers, tells the caller that Darby cannot come to the phone at the moment. Slowly he opens the door to the bathroom and you see the reason. Darby is sitting on the toilet seat and she is bound and gagged. After the man hangs up, he leaves the door open. Darby takes this opportunity to try to escape. But the man catches her hopping away and he decides to tie her tighter and with more rope. He also re-stuffs her mouth and cleave gags her. Now Darby can hardy move a muscle as the man leaves her ball tied with her tits out.
Size - 462 MB
Duration - 00:12:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-09-2023, 03:56 AM   #7495
sancho48
Местный

Default All Day Affair

All Day Affair

The use of cuffs and chains are perfect for enduring a position for a long period of time.* In a kneeling position with my elbows cuffed, like Martin said, this is an "All Day Affair" type thing.* The weight on my knees and the weight on the clovers were exactly what was needed to make this situation perfectly uncomfortable but not overbearing.* I didn't want to adjust my legs, nor did I want to move my upper body but when Martin presses that vibrator against my pussy, my body just reacts.* The clovers start swaying and weights fall off but I don't care cause at that moment, all pleasure overrides the pain and I'm in heaven.
Size - 489.48 MB
Duration - 00:25:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, handcuff and shackle fetish, bound orgasms, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, predicament bondage, handcuffed, clover clamps, submissive, asiana starr, maritn wililams, live bondage show, crotch chain, elbow bondage, bound orgasm, hitachi magic wand, chained,

Keep2share
Old 05-09-2023, 06:51 AM   #7496
sancho48
Местный

Default Annebelle Genovisi - Your Husband Will Help Or Else

Annebelle Genovisi - Your Husband Will Help Or Else

Annabelle thought these things only happened in the movies, but here she was, bound and helpless, a strange man holding her captive in her own home! All she knew was that he was planning to use her to get to her husband, a manager at one of the largest banks in the nation1 Unless he agreed to cooperate and bring them several hundred thousand dollars, Annabelle would suffer the consequences! To ensure she could not call for help and ruin the plan, the man stuffed her mouth and wound duct tape around her head several times, each pass pulled tightly between her teeth until the packing assumed the consistency of concrete! And, to ensure the pictures sent to her husband would be convincing, the bad guy pulled her tits out of her blouse! Left alone while he sent the pictures and instructions, she thrashed and screamed into the gag, the ropes absorbing her struggles and the gag swallowing her cries with ease! No matter what, she could not free herself. When the man returned, he stuffed a handkerchief into the very small gap left in the already awful gag and then sealed her entire lower face shut with tape! Now completely muffled, he could do nothing to alert her neighbors as she was bound in a VERY tight hogtie, the poor girl yelping ineffectually as the ropes were pulled to their limits! Now left alone while the bad guy picked up the loot, she wondered how long she would be kept like this, OR if she would actually be released when he returned!!
Size - 471.63 MB
Duration - 00:12:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, tapegagged, topless, gag talk, struggling, annabelle genovisi, bondage, rope bondage, did, mouth packing, tape gagged, taped cleave gag, topless, pantyhose, high heels, barefoot, gag talk, gagged women, hogtied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-09-2023, 09:48 AM   #7497
sancho48
Местный

Default Honey Bound Gagged By Sneaky Thief

Honey Bound Gagged By Sneaky Thief

A crazy thief (Nyxon) has broken into Honey's house, tied her up & left her to struggle while she ransacked her house for valuables. After she's finished loading up her car with all of Honey's most prized possessions, Nyxon comes back into the living room & places Honey into a tight hogtie & tight cleave gag. Now she can safely make her getaway.
Size - 1183.26 MB
Duration - 00:10:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, did, pantyhose/stockings, nyxon, honey dew, pantyhose, full fashioned pantyhose, nylons, hogtie, cleave gag, onscreen gag, onscreen hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-09-2023, 12:41 PM   #7498
sancho48
Местный

Default Busty Housewife Kept Bound Gagged In Her Garage

Busty Housewife Kept Bound Gagged In Her Garage

Kordelia Devonshire After a long absence from this site, Kordelia returns as a housewife who gets herself in trouble. Because her husband is rich, Kordelia does not have to work. She spends her days either in the mall, getting her nails done or in the beauty salon. But today as she was about to leave, a man came in and her into her garage. He tied her up with rope so she couldn't run off. Then to keep her from crying out for help, he stuffed her mouth and tied a rag over her mouth to gag her. Then he left the busty blond to struggle on the floor as he went about robbing the place. Kordelia will roll around on the floor whimpering, not knowing what the man has planned for her. Later he will return to hogtied her on screen. Then during her struggling, her dress top will come down to expose her big boobs. Then her dress will rise up to show her black panties under her pantyhose. It is going to be pretty hard for this robber to pass up playing with this curvy and sexy blond.
Size - 410.87 MB
Duration - 00:10:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-09-2023, 03:36 PM   #7499
sancho48
Местный

Default Juniper Berry Sexting Whore Punished Humiliated

Juniper Berry Sexting Whore Punished Humiliated

JUNIPER BERRY... SEXTING WHORE PUNISHED & HUMILIATED starring Nyxon & Juniper Berry Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Hogtie, Toe Tie, Pantyhose Destruction, Tape Gag, Microfoam, Cleave Gag, Onscreen Gag, Barefoot Nyxon found some racy photos on her boyfriend's cell phone, and they were of Juniper Berry's b-hole. She goes into his texts to investigate further, and finds a long string of sexts between her boyfriend & Juniper. Furious, she decides to get even with both of them, and first up is Juniper Berry. She invites Juniper over for some light refreshments, and then confronts her about the sexting. Juniper denies everything at first, but Nyxon shows her the evidence leaving Juniper speechless. Juniper finishes her drink, and the next scene opens up with Juniper sitting on the counter top bound in rope. Nyxon gives an evil laugh, and wraps microfoam tape around Juniper's head giving her a nice tight tape cleave gag. She puts Juniper onto her belly, and rips open her black pantyhose exposing her bare toes. Then Nyxon puts Juniper into a tight toetie hogtie & leaves her to struggle on the counter top. Her husband should be home soon, and she has to prepare for his part of the punishment.
Size - 1103.38 MB
Duration - 00:15:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, Juniper Berry, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Hogtie, Toe Tie, Pantyhose Destruction, Tape Gag, Microfoam, Cleave Gag, Onscreen Gag, Barefoot

Keep2share
Old 05-09-2023, 06:31 PM   #7500
sancho48
Местный

Default Lil Missy First Date Fantasy

Lil Missy First Date Fantasy

Lil Missy has just gone out on a first date with a man she met online, and they got on really well. So well, in fact, that she's invited him inside for a night cap. Things progress & they end up in her bedroom where her date confesses that he has some kinky interests. Missy is intrigued by this & is curious to try. She removes her dress revealing her sexy lingerie & stockings, and her date holds up a piece of rope. The next scene has Missy tied up a little bit & testing out the rope. She says that it feels pretty good & allows him to tie her up more. After some more rope is applied her date holds up a red panel gag indicating that that was next. In the final scene, we see Missy tied up & gagged while struggling on the bed, showing off her ropes for her date.
Size - 1112.78 MB
Duration - 00:10:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, pov, gagged women, ballgagged, rope bondage, lil missy, panel gag, lingerie, stockings, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share