In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-11-2023, 02:36 AM   #7511
sancho48
Местный

Default Baby Sitter Caught Playing Bondage In His Wifes Bra And Girdle

Baby Sitter Caught Playing Bondage In His Wifes Bra And Girdle

Sarah Brooke When he came home early from work to today, he was in for a very big surprise. He walked in and found Sarah the baby sitter dressed in only his wife's bra, girdle, stockings and high heels. But the big shock was catching her with a ball gag in her mouth and trying to tie herself up. "What the heck is going on!" he asked her. So when he took the ball gag out of her mouth Sarah told him reluctantly that she was into bondage and loved being tied up. When she could see a touch of interest in the man, she went on to tell her that it was her fantasy captured by a man, tied up very tight, gagged so she could scream and then taken against her will. Realizing the man was not totally turned off with that idea, she decided this was her chance to finally live out her dream. She asked him to tie her up. It took her a little bit of effort, but eventually Sarah found herself tied up tight with rope by the man. But she wanted to be gagged too and this turned out to better than she could ever hope for. Because when the man stuffed a big pair of his wife's panties in her mouth and taped them in, Sarah could no longer control herself. When she was left to struggle bound and gagged, she was very turned on and could hardly wait for the best part of her fantasy. The part where the man would take advantage of her. Then when he pulled her tits out of her bra and started un-fastening the garter clips of the girdle as he tried figure out how to take off her panties so he could fuck her, Sarah had a pleasant surprise. She found she could have an orgasm just being tied up like this.
Size - 903.56 MB
Duration - 00:16:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 05:31 AM   #7512
sancho48
Местный

Default Disobedient

Disobedient

Strapped to that chair in what looks to be an easy but VERY uncomfortable position. My elbows were crushed together and tied behind me while one knee was tied to my neck and my other ankle was suspended by the hoist. The more I began to slowly fall to the side, the more my ankle was pulled and the pain started to set in from the awkwardness of the position. Too distracted by the pain, I refused to follow my dom's orders when he repeatedly asked that I look in his direction. Needless to say, he was not thrilled by my behavior so grabbed the cat-o-nine tails and proceeded to whip my pussy. Maybe next time I'll learn to follow his orders... or maybe not! HD 720x480
Size - 160.32 MB
Duration - 00:10:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, high heels, bondage and discipline, elbow tie, elbow bondage, flogging, cat-o-nine tails, asiana starr,

Keep2share
Old 05-11-2023, 08:26 AM   #7513
sancho48
Местный

Default Kitty Kilmore The Pole Tie

Kitty Kilmore The Pole Tie

Picking up right where The Game left off, Nyxon ushers her girlfriend over to one of the bed posts & stands her up next to it. Then, she takes more rope & ties her upper & lower body securely to the post before leaving her there to struggle.
Size - 1199.33 MB
Duration - 00:11:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, tapegagged, rope bondage, gagged women, did, nyxon, kitty kilmore, pole tie, poletie, barefoot, onscreen tie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-11-2023, 11:21 AM   #7514
sancho48
Местный

Default Lilith Lewd The Reluctant Babysitter

Lilith Lewd The Reluctant Babysitter

Lilith Lewd is babysitting a couple of little brats, but she'd rather be hanging out with her boyfriend. She gets really annoyed when one of the brats interrupts her phone call & asks her to play a game. Lilith tells him to get lost, but the little bugger is persistent. Next thing she knows, She hogtied on the floor with a panel gag in her mouth. The little jerk even tied her toes to her shoulders.
Size - 1247.27 MB
Duration - 00:11:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, rope bondage, barefoot, lilith lewd, babysitter, panel gag, hogtie, toe tie, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-11-2023, 02:16 PM   #7515
sancho48
Местный

Default Misty Meaner Taped Teased By Pervy Burglar

Misty Meaner Taped Teased By Pervy Burglar

Misty Meaner is relaxing on her couch when a nasty burglar creeps up behind her & places her hands over her mouth. Misty's eyes go wide as she struggles & falls back onto the couch. The next scene opens up with Misty duct taped on the couch with a vibrator taped to her leg. Nyxon places a tight duct tape cleave gag into Misty's mouth, then turn's the vibe on high & has her way with her.
Size - 913.36 MB
Duration - 00:12:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, tape bondage, struggling, lesbian, made to cum, nyxon, misty meaner, duct tape, disco pants, hand over mouth, hom, tape cleave gag, onscreen gag, shiny clothing, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-11-2023, 05:11 PM   #7516
sancho48
Местный

Default Complete

Complete

I could be hogtied a million times and though the position is the same, the difficulty always varies. It is almost always my elbows that get to me the fastest and will always contribute to my demise but in this case, it was the fact that my hair wasn't tied and wrenched back, which is intended to make the situation harder but it always puts me in a place of contentment. I was in such a struggle and it's always humorous when trying to communicate that. Even funnier when Martin tries to guess what I'm saying. It took a while but after I re-phrased what I was trying to say through the gag, he figured out that I was asking for his infamous, tight ponytail to the ankles thing lol And after he finally did it, I was utterly complete <3
Size - 863.25 MB
Duration - 00:26:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogtied, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, elbow bondage, elbow tied, hair bondage, high heels, crotch roped, asiana starr, live bondage show, maritn williams,

Keep2share
Old 05-11-2023, 08:06 PM   #7517
sancho48
Местный

Default Coeds Tied Up And Taken From The Deans Office

Coeds Tied Up And Taken From The Deans Office

Britney Nicole and Fayth It is late at night and Fayth is waiting for her friend Britney to come out of the Dean's office. But she doesn't notice as man sneaks up on her. He grabs Fayth and puts her out. When she comes to, the man has her tied up tight with rope. Before Fayth can scream, the man stuffs her mouth and wraps it shut with tape. A short time later, Britney comes out to find her friend struggling bound and gagged. But instead of running to get help, she tries to untie Fayth. The man grabs her too and soon Britney finds herself tied up and gagged right next to Fayth. The girls struggle for some time until the man lifts them one at a time and carries them off bound gagged and kicking over his shoulder.
Size - 378.98 MB
Duration - 00:10:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-11-2023, 11:01 PM   #7518
sancho48
Местный

Default Asiana For Profit Part 2

Asiana For Profit Part 2

Any time the position is difficult for me, Martin will often ask what's bothering me. When I respond with, "Everything", I really mean EVERYTHING is bothering me. Well... maybe not the gag this time but pretty much everything else lol My hair, the clamps, my elbows, the arch, the crotch rope, everything. And with all this pain overload comes silence and focus. The only thing that helps me to get through it.
Size - 249.38 MB
Duration - 00:12:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hair bondage, rope bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, pussy roped, clover clamps, nipple clamps, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 05-12-2023, 01:56 AM   #7519
sancho48
Местный

Default Drool Sweat Tears

Drool Sweat Tears

Drool, sweat, and tears explains it all! This is the absolute TIGHTEST HOGTIE I have ever experienced. First, my elbows were crushed together and then I am picked up and put on top of a table. I was then put into a hogtied and thought I could handle it until my whole body was wrenched together behind my back and I immediately start crying. The drool starts pouring and the sweat starts dripping. Hardcore bondage at it's finest!

HD 720x480
Size - 192.26 MB
Duration - 00:12:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, struggling, submissive sluts, whippping, flogging, high heels, hoods, spreader bar, shoe fetish, petite, stilettos, fetish, ballgag,

Keep2share
Old 05-12-2023, 04:51 AM   #7520
sancho48
Местный

Default Madeline Bound In Leather

Madeline Bound In Leather

Completely nude & bound in leather straps, a leather harness & a harness ballgag, Madeline starts out struggling on the couch, but soon makes her way down to the floor. Once there, she struggles seductively showing off her body in the tight leather straps.
Size - 786.55 MB
Duration - 00:07:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, leather fetish, struggling, gagged women, ballgagged, big tits, c4ssoles22, madeline, leather straps, harness gag, barefoot, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share