In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-12-2023, 07:46 AM   #7521
sancho48
Местный

Default Broken In The Office - No Audio

Broken In The Office - No Audio

*Please note that this is a recording of the Live Office Stream therefore this video has no audio*
Sometimes we have remnants of toys laying around in the office from a previous roping so when I'm at my desk and Martin turns around to glance at me, how can he not see either a piece of rope, a random gag or a pile of leather laying on the desk.* This is how I end up bound and gagged on the floor often.* Tightly belted up at the ankles, waist and thighs. Elbows pinned, throat strapped, shirt pulled down to expose my tits and my lips passionately wrapped around a ball gag.* Fuck, I love this so much..
Size - 419.62 MB
Duration - 00:20:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1076
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, submissive, topless, office bondage, high heels, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, leather bondage, leather restraints, leather belts, hogtied,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 10:41 AM   #7522
sancho48
Местный

Default Ava Minx - Tourist Trapped And Wrapped

Ava Minx - Tourist Trapped And Wrapped

Ava was having a lovely stay at the quaint AirBnB, at least until she awoke one morning to find herself stripped and wrapped tightly to a table, her mouth sealed with tape! As she struggled, she quickly learned that she could not possibly free herself. Her mind had a thousand questions and concerns, from the pain in her wrapped breasts, who had done this to her, and what other plans did they have in store? When her "host" made himself known, he tickled her bare feet, ogling her body as he did so. Even in her terror, Ava could not help but succumb to fits of laughter as the man's fingers toyed with her sensitive soles. Each time her body shook with laughter, the pain in her tightly wrapped breasts doubled until she was in pure agony. Finally tiring of the game, the man slowly and carefully wrapped her feet, fusing them together in a bandage boot that eliminated even the wiggling of her toes. From there, he slowly slid a hand up her body, marveling at her beautiful hairy pussy, before stopping to carefully, methodically and with agonizing patience wrap her entire head in the dreaded bandages! Soon, only her nose was left exposed, rendering her sightless and barely able to hear! Certainly, all hope of making enough noise to attract anyone's attention had vanished into the darkness she was now imprisoned in. It was supremely frustrating. Her hands locked to her body, fingers twitching as she mewled in terror. What would become of her?
Size - 607.54 MB
Duration - 00:15:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, mummification, big tits, hairy bush, foot tickling, gagged women, ava minx, bondage, did, gagged women, tape gagged, mummification, barefoot, foot tickling, big tits, wrapped breasts, head wrapping, struggling, hairy bush, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-12-2023, 01:36 PM   #7523
sancho48
Местный

Default Curvy Milf All Taped Up Bent Over

Curvy Milf All Taped Up Bent Over

Nix Nix is home again alone. As she turns the TV on, she says to herself that her life is very boring. She wishes that someday, something exciting might happen in her life. Suddenly, she is frightened by a noise at her back door. She goes to investigate and a man grabs her. He drags her back into the Livingroom and her to the ground. He then brings out a roll of duct tape and starts to tape her up in her night shirt and pantyhose. Once he has her completely restrained with duct tape, he stuffs a rag in her mouth and uses more duct tape to gag her. The man then leaves Nix to struggle on the floor as he ransacks the place. Not finding anything worth stealing, the man returns and sits Nix up. He grabs the front of her shirt and rips it open to show she is wearing a sexy black bra. At first Nix is very frightened, but then when he pulls the bra down and starts to fondle her big tits, she starts to get a bit turned on. The man notices this and realizes that maybe robbing this MILF may turn out to be fun after all.
Size - 388.08 MB
Duration - 00:10:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-12-2023, 04:31 PM   #7524
sancho48
Местный

Default Bound With Wire And Mouth Packed With Panties

Bound With Wire And Mouth Packed With Panties

Lila Lasher A masked man has grabbed Lila while she was home alone. After dragging her into the garage, all he can find to tie her up with is computer wire. Once he has the lady of the house all trussed up, he leaves her so he can find something to keep her quiet. He returns with a pair of her panties that he roughly stuffs in her mouth. He then wraps tape very tightly around her face and over her mouth to gag Lila. Lila struggles in pain as the wire cuts into her skin. Her mouth is packed so full and tight that her muffled cries for help go unheard. It will be hours until her husband comes home to find the place robbed and his wife tied up and gagged with her boobs out in the garage.
Size - 381.27 MB
Duration - 00:10:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 05-12-2023, 07:26 PM   #7525
sancho48
Местный

Default Autumn Dais - Party Favor

Autumn Dais - Party Favor

THIS IS AUTUMN'S DEBUT BONDAGE SCENE FOR ANY COMPANY ANYWHERE!! Autumn was very intrigued by the stranger she met online and agreed to meet him for a first date. Unfortunately for her, she told no one where she would be going, and the man had spirited her away to a private play space. Now, her wrists bound overhead, her legs held far apart by a spreader bar and her petite body stripped to a thin t-shirt and revealing panties, she was very frightened indeed. She pulled and struggled at the ropes, mewling into the ball gag that kept her from screaming from help. The man entered and smacked her ass a few times, turning it a bright shade of red, then cut off her t-shirt, exposing her tiny breasts! Now desperate to get free, she intensified her struggles, but was helpless to prevent the man from slowly, methodically worsening her plight! He clamped her nipples, cut off her panties leaving her totally nude and exposed, and tied a VERY tight rope between her legs, yanking it deeply into her vagina! Finally he explained the situation: he was having a private party, and she was the guest of honor - a toy to be used in whatever way the guests wished! Before leaving her to await the festivities, he removed her ball gag and strapped a ring gag into her mouth, wedging her jaws wide apart and leaving a very moist, very available hole to be used in whatever way the guests saw fit! Now, hanging and struggling in fear and misery, Autumn vowed to never again meet a stranger off the internet - IF she ever got free!
Size - 1122.29 MB
Duration - 00:14:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, nudity/naked, spanking, groping, struggling, autumn dais, bondage, did, full nudity, torn clothing, gagged women, ball gagged, ring gagged, spanking, groping, nipple clamps, crotch ropes, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-12-2023, 10:21 PM   #7526
sancho48
Местный

Default Claire Black Unprepped Sub Strikes Back

Claire Black Unprepped Sub Strikes Back

Claire Black's submissive is late for their session, and when he finally arrives she finds out that he didn't even prep himself the way he was supposed to. She unleashes a strict tongue lashing on him & he (POV) holds up some red rope. Claire tells him to take a step back, and in the next scene we see Claire in a crotch rope & some rope tied tightly around her thighs. She demands that her sub remove the rope immediately, but the scene cuts & then we see Claire in more of a predicament. She chastises him, even fires him as her sub, but this brat boy just teases her with a ballgag. She tells him to put it down, but once again the scene cuts & now Claire is all tightly tied & gagged, struggling on the floor in her own drool.
Size - 1169.83 MB
Duration - 00:10:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, pov, gagged women, rope bondage, boot fetish, claire black, ballgag, struggle, drool, drooling, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-13-2023, 01:16 AM   #7527
sancho48
Местный

Default Blind Date Bondage Goes Bad - Starring Adara Jordin

Blind Date Bondage Goes Bad - Starring Adara Jordin

Adara and I had a very nice date, and when I bring her back to my place, I realize I've forgotten to clean up all my rope. I'm embarrassed, but Adara is curious, so I suggest we put her into some bondage so she can see if she likes it. I spend a lot of time binding her, beginning with her feet and legs, moving up to her upper body, tossing in a crotch rope, and we playfully flirt and interact the whole while. Well, ALMOST the whole while. After all, she needs a gag! A nice fat pink ball gets strapped into her mouth, and just in time, too. Once I mention I have a nice, small cage that she'll be spending the next few weeks in, she starts to struggle. Unfortunately for her, she's going to be sold to buyers in the mood for cute little boinde slaves! I leave her alone to process this, and she struggles and tries to call for help from behind her gag, drooling all over herslef and my nice hardwood floor. When I return, I swap her ball gag for a pair of dirty panties stuffed deep in her mouth and wrapped with microfoam tape. I decide a hogtie might be a good position to keep her in for the rest of the night, so I lay her on the ottoman and yank her feet back in a nice, tight bind. She'll have the entire night to wonder about where she'll end up and what will become of her!
Size - 1222.85 MB
Duration - 00:27:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, rope bondage, ballgagged, tapegagged, struggling, adara jordin, bondage, damsel in, ballgagged, pantu gagged, microfoam tape, hogtied, struggling, drooling, crotchrope, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-13-2023, 04:11 AM   #7528
sancho48
Местный

Default Calisa - Catsuit Burglar Magically Bound Gagged Mummified Vibed

Calisa - Catsuit Burglar Magically Bound Gagged Mummified Vibed

Cat burglar Calisa Bliss makes a very good living as a thief for hire. Tonight, she's been called upon to steal a rare Egyptian artifact recently unearthed in an archaeological dig. Of course, she had no idea about this curse on the idol, nor was she prepared to fight its powers! As she studied the piece, it began to emit a strange green glow, and she was so fixated on and frightened by the sight she failed to notice the ropes slithering toward her on their own power. As they began to tightly encircle her limbs, it was too late to escape! Lashed firmly to the chair, her mouth quickly filling with old lengths of enchanted bandages, she could neither escape nor call for help as the idol worked its powers. It seemed the ideal gained its strength from the sexual energy of females, and in order to increase its power, the idol cast a spell over a powerful vibrator! As it slither up the chair and affixed itself to Calisa's crotch, she struggled to prevent the inevitable. When the vibrator switched on, she was wracked by a series of intense orgasms that left her spent. When she regained her senses, she was stunned to find her clothing gone! Desperate to flee the scene before anything else happened, she didn't care that she was only clad in her sexiest, skimpiest black lingerie, but she was halted mid-flight by the power of the idol! Frozen in position, she could neither move nor speak as more of the bandages began to wrap themselves around her body! Now, tightly cocooned, her mouth packed and taped shut, she could only squirm and buck on the floor as the vibrator once again mounted itself to her still aching crotch and sprang to life! Whimpering and quivering through each of another series of orgasms, her was unable to prevent more bandages from wrapping her head! Now, bound, gagged, sightless and helpless, she was subjected to the final curse of the idol! Terrified, she felt her body shrinking down to doll size!! The next morning, the artifact's rightful owner was delighted to find a miniaturized, writhing, bound gagged helpless girl, destined for her own tiny sarcophagus and a life of sexual torment!!
Size - 833.16 MB
Duration - 00:21:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-13-2023, 07:08 AM   #7529
sancho48
Местный

Default Bouncing My Big Tits Up And Down On Him Bound And Gagged

Bouncing My Big Tits Up And Down On Him Bound And Gagged

Dolce Vandela NEW He caught his step step-son's girlfriend Dolce, with another man in at hotel room. She tried denying anything was going on. But, when he found rope, she couldn't hide the fact that she was into bondage and was about to cheat on her boyfriend. Looking at Dolce with her great big tits and her big curvy ass, the man could not resist. He grabbed her and tied her up with the rope. This had Dolce very turned on and now she wanted her boyfriends' step step-dad to take advantage of her. But before she could tell him, her mouth was stuffed and taped to gag her. Dolce squirmed and moaned as she struggled with the tight rope. Eventually, she got him to lift her top so he could see her purple bra straining to hold in her big tits. Then with her tits out, Dolce tried to entice him more by showing him her big ass. Finally the man gave in and soon had Dolce bouncing up and down on top of him.
Size - 853.05 MB
Duration - 00:15:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, big tits, big tits, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-13-2023, 12:56 PM   #7530
sancho48
Местный

Default He Had Us Both Struggling Bound And Gagged

He Had Us Both Struggling Bound And Gagged

Jade Indica and JJ Plush Jade and JJ found themselves being held captive in a hotel room. Jade was very mouthy. So, the man tied her up first. Then after he had them both trussed up tight, he gagged them both and left them struggling to get loose.
Size - 541.53 MB
Duration - 00:14:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share