In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-13-2023, 03:51 PM   #7531
sancho48
Местный

Default Ending 2021 With A Bang - Nye Live Show Special Part 2

Ending 2021 With A Bang - Nye Live Show Special Part 2

This tight ponytail was all it took to make me sit and sulk in my tears. It was so taut that I could barely turn my head and the more I tried, the more it upset me. About an hour later, Martin unties me and before I can start removing my gag, totally thinking the show was over, he ropes me for the third go - f0rcing me to stand, spread, with my throat roped to the ceiling...
Size - 217.21 MB
Duration - 00:11:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, submissive, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage show, predicament bondage, pantyhose bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, hair bondage, nipple clamps, clover clamps, high heels, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 06:46 PM   #7532
sancho48
Местный

Default Constance After Work Home Invasion

Constance After Work Home Invasion

Constance has been having an affair with a man in her office, and the mans wife found out. So, one day she waited for Constance to come home from work, and just as she got comfy on the couch, the woman (POV) comes up behind her & places a gloved hand over Constances mouth. Constances eyes go wide, and she struggles for a minute before falling back onto the couch. When Constances eyes flutter open, shes in a weakened state. The POV instructs her to stand up & strip out of her skirt & blouse. Constance does as shes told, and stands there vulnerable in just her lingerie. The POV hands Constance a large piece of cloth, and tells Constance to place it in her mouth. Then the POV gives her a roll of red vet wrap & tells her to wrap it around her head & over her mouth. Once the POV is satisfied with Constances gag, she ties her up (off camera) tightly with rope, then leaves her there to struggle. You may also like: Maia Evon... Ambushed In Her living Room Scarlett Venom... Take Me Tighter
Size - 993.67 MB
Duration - 00:13:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, made to strip, gagged women, mouth stuffing, constance, tape gag, self gag, rope bondage, pov, hom, hand over mouth, blonde, lingerie, full fashioned stockings, garters, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-13-2023, 09:41 PM   #7533
sancho48
Местный

Default Busty Milf Pantyhose Hooded Tied Up And Gagged Upstairs

Busty Milf Pantyhose Hooded Tied Up And Gagged Upstairs

Cleo Nicole Someone has Cleo bound and gagged upstairs in her house. She struggles over to the stairs and tries to work her way down. She screams for help through the OTM Gag. But no one will here her. The burglar catches her halfway down the stairs and drags her back up. To keep her in one place, he covers her head and face with a nylon. After gagging her with tape, he ties the nylon encasing her face to the staircase post. Now, Cleo cannot go anywhere.
Size - 791.98 MB
Duration - 00:14:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-14-2023, 12:36 AM   #7534
sancho48
Местный

Default Home Invaded-Roped Tight In Her Panty Girdle

Home Invaded-Roped Tight In Her Panty Girdle

Summer Leigh When Summer hears a knock at her front door, she thinks it is her ride. But it turns out to be someone else and the next thing she knows, Summer is tied up on the floor. Then her unwanted visitor stuffs and tapes a pair of her panties in her mouth to gag her. Then the man hogties her . Now bound and gagged, Summer struggles to get loose. After a short while, she is able to get out of the hogtie. She struggles over to the door and tries to get out. But then the bad guys comes back and catches her. The man then removes Summer's skirt and hogties her again. This time much tighter and with a piece of rope tied up between her legs. Now after the bad guy makes his escape, Summer struggles on the floor. Eventually someone will find her. But the back guy will be long gone.
Size - 687.36 MB
Duration - 00:12:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-14-2023, 03:31 AM   #7535
sancho48
Местный

Default Come Out Of That Closet And Tie Me Up

Come Out Of That Closet And Tie Me Up

Chichi Medina ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** He found a way to sneak into Chichi's room without her knowing. So he thought. He would hid in her closet and watch her as she dressed or undressed and looked at herself in the mirror. Little did he know it, but Chichi knew all along. So, today she decided to wear something extra sexy and surprise him. After she stripped down to her bra and panties, Chichi let him know she knew he was hiding in her closet. She told him that if he wanted to see more, he was going to have to come out and tie her up. So a short time later, Chichi found herself tied up and gagged on her bed. He watched as Chichi struggled. Only because it turned her on. She had no desire to get loose. Soon after, he had her big tits out. But more sooner than later, Chichi was going to want her panties down. When he left her alone, Chichi tried to complain. Still alone a short while later, she was starting to get impatient. But when she saw him return, she knew soon she was going to get what she wanted.
Size - 630.46 MB
Duration - 00:11:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-14-2023, 06:26 AM   #7536
sancho48
Местный

Default Cry Baby On The Step Ladder Re-Make Part 1

Cry Baby On The Step Ladder Re-Make Part 1

Back by popular demand! I am gagged and tied in high heels, panties, and a bra on the step ladder again only this time, my knees are bound and pulled up onto the step. Once this is done, rope is placed around my neck, tied to my knees, and pulled together as far as I could go. My wrenched elbows are then tied to the handle of the stool and just when I thought my limits were tested, my hair is also tied and pulled underneath me. I LOVE IT when my punisher pushes me to my end! HD 720x480
Size - 174.91 MB
Duration - 00:11:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, submissive sluts, ballgag, struggling, drooling, crying, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, hair tie, lingerie, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share
Old 05-14-2023, 09:23 AM   #7537
sancho48
Местный

Default Curvy Housewife Surprised By A Burglar

Curvy Housewife Surprised By A Burglar

Torie Upon arriving home, Torie is surprised and grabbed by a masked man. From the garage, he takes her into the house and ties her up at her stair case. To keep her quiet, he stuffs and tapes a large wad of cloth in her mouth to gag her. As you would expect, Torie makes an effort to get loose. But when the man pulls her top up and then hogties her, Tories knows she wont be going anywhere until someone comes home to find her.
Size - 426.37 MB
Duration - 00:11:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-14-2023, 12:16 PM   #7538
sancho48
Местный

Default Autumn Dais - 2 Bad Guys Are Meaner Than One

Autumn Dais - 2 Bad Guys Are Meaner Than One

Things are hard enough when you are a poor imperiled young lady. Being bound and gagged and struggling to escape one bad guy is hard enough, but when TWO bad guys gang up on you, you are definitely going to have a VERY bad day! When a rich and powerful man decides that Autumn needs to be taught a lesson, she goes from bad to worse, bound and manhandled, wrapped in a rug, gagged with massive mouth packings and multiple layers, and secured with tight ropes until she is left squirming, mewling and miserable! No matter how much she struggles, she can not possible get free, but she doesn't need to worry: she won't be kept in the safe house for very long! After all, there's a rug nearby with her name on it!
Size - 682.2 MB
Duration - 00:17:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, rope bondage, bra & panties, gagged women, barefoot, autumn dais, bondage, rope bondage, bra and panties, barefoot, gagged women, mouth packing, cleave gagged, tape gagged, otm gagged, struggling, gag talk, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-14-2023, 03:11 PM   #7539
sancho48
Местный

Default Chrissy Marie-Nun Tied Up And Gagged

Chrissy Marie-Nun Tied Up And Gagged

Two men are on the run from the authorities. They find a building with the door wide open. When they go inside, they find it comfortable and the perfect place to hide out. But in walks a Nun named Chrissy and she tells them to leave. When they refuse, she threatens to report them. So they grab her. As one of the men holds Chrissy, the other goes off looking for something to tie her up with. The guy holding her, wants to have some fun with her and strips her until she is in her bra, panties and pantyhose. The other returns and they tie her up. Then one of the men stuffs her mouth and tapes her to gag Chrissy. They then leave her to struggle bound and gagged. Slowly things start to happen with Chrissy. She has always been a Nun with doubts about her ability to resist the urge to play with a man. Soon being manhandled and roped up starts to do things to her and now she is very turned on. With her hands tied behind her back, Chrissy is still able to reach between her legs and she starts to rub herself. In a short while, these two men will start to notice this. Soon Chrissy will be giving them permission to do what ever they want to her.
Size - 798.88 MB
Duration - 00:14:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-14-2023, 06:08 PM   #7540
sancho48
Местный

Default All For Asiana Part 1

All For Asiana Part 1

Sometimes Martin puts me in scenarios that caters mostly to*my*wants, which is being bound and gagged with lots of pleasure and attention.* All the things he makes me do and does to me are all for me.* Of course, my pantyhose, heels and tight dress always helps so as soon as Martin had the opportunity, he took me into the Playroom, cut my pantyhose so he could have access to my pussy and put me in a doggy position.* I was loving it already and we were just getting started.* He added a leather strap around my throat, a belt around my waist, a super tight ponytail and another around my ankles, then connected each point with a chain to the ceiling.* Just being in this position makes me feel so sluttily submissive.* Some periodic fingers in my pussy while I'm in a doggy position and I'm good lol.
Size - 590.15 MB
Duration - 00:25:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, submissive, hair bondage, pantyhose bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, chained, handcuffed, leather restraints, pantyhose, high heels, fingering, clover clamps,

Keep2share