In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-14-2023, 09:01 PM   #7541
sancho48
Местный

Default Hold Her Down So I Can Stuff Her Mouth With Panties

Hold Her Down So I Can Stuff Her Mouth With Panties

Carissa Montgomery from 2014 ****REPOSTED VIDEO****1920 X 1080 HD Version They were holding Carissa and needed to secure her. "Tie her up!" the man told his partner Sahrye as he threw her some rope. But the second he left, Carissa jumped Sahrye and over powered her. A short time later, the man returned to find Carissa on top of Sahrye. The man grabbed her, pulled her off his partner and held her down as Sahrye started to tie her hands behind her back. Because she was making too much noise, he held his hand over her mouth. Once they had Carissa tied tight, the man sat her up and held her down. When he removed his hand from her mouth, Sahrye quickly stuffed Carissa's mouth with a pair of panties. The man used a roll of white micro foam tape to wrap and pack the panties in Carissa's mouth to gag her. Left alone with Carissa, Sahrye started to torment her. At one point she climbed on top of her and pulled her top open. Then with Carissa trying to protest and resist, Sahrye pulled her great big tits out of her bra. Finally when it was time to make their get away, the man and Sahrye hogtied and crotch roped Carissa and left this way to be found later.
Size - 796.67 MB
Duration - 00:14:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 11:56 PM   #7542
sancho48
Местный

Default Madison Swan Tables Turned On Bratty Session Wrestler

Madison Swan Tables Turned On Bratty Session Wrestler

Madison's wrestling client is 2 minutes late, and she let's him know about it. She sets her timer for 58 minutes, then places him (POV) into a tight head scissor hold. She bitches & complains to him about being hungry & how she's anxious for the session to be over so she can eat & go to rest. She tightens her squeeze, but something doesn't feel right. The client is fighting back more than usual & seems to have gotten the upper hand. Madison lets out a scream & in the next scene we see her ballgagged & tied up tightly on the couch. She curses at him through the gag & screams to be let out. She wiggles on the couch for a bit, eventually making her way down to the floor. She rolls around for a few more minutes, trying to get free, but soon it becomes painfully obvious that she's going to be in her predicament for quite some time.
Size - 1236.16 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, muscular women, barefoot, madison swan, ballgag, struggle, bikini, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-15-2023, 05:46 AM   #7543
sancho48
Местный

Default Jayda Blayze Air B Busted

Jayda Blayze Air B Busted

A seedy photographer has convinced model Jayda Blayze that they should rent a fancy Air BnB to take some sexy photos in. Little do they know that the owner, Nyxon, has security cameras installed & she can see their every lascivious move. Angry that these perverts have defiled her lovely home, Nyxon bursts into the house & catches them in the act. Scared, the photographer runs away leaving Jayda to face her punishment alone. The next scene opens up with Jayda tied up & a huge harness ballgag in her mouth. Nyxon tells her that since she likes to parade around in her underwear in front of people, perhaps she won't mind if Nyxon gets a little video of her struggling in her bondage.
Size - 1154.99 MB
Duration - 00:15:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, ballgagged, nyxon, jayda blayze, full fashioned stockings, girdle, large ballgag, harness gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-15-2023, 08:41 AM   #7544
sancho48
Местный

Default Help I Cant Get To The Door He Tied Me Up

Help I Cant Get To The Door He Tied Me Up

Lauren Phillips Someone has come to see Lauren, the lady of the house. But when they ring the door bell, no one answers. This is because someone has invaded Lauren's home and has her tied up and gagged on a chair. When Lauren hears the doorbell, she tries to roll herself over to the door. But by the time she gets there, the person has given up and left. Now at the door, Lauren tries to get the door open. But at one point, she tips the chair over. Now on the floor, she hears the door bell ring again. But she cannot get up and because she is gagged, the person cannot hear her as she squeals for help
Size - 799.47 MB
Duration - 00:14:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-15-2023, 11:36 AM   #7545
sancho48
Местный

Default Help Me Get This Gag Out Of My Mouth

Help Me Get This Gag Out Of My Mouth

Chichi Medfina and Chrissy Marie A man has come into the house and now has Chichi and Chrissy tied up with rope in their underwear. At one point, Chrissy gets angry and starts to complain. When the man tells her to be quiet, Chrissy refuses. So the man grabs Chichi and starts to gag her. Chrissy continues to talk back to the man. So after he gags Chichi, he stuffs and tapes Panties in Chrissy's mouth to gag her too. He then ties Chrissy in a very tight "chicken wing" elbow tie. A short time later, the girls find themselves struggling bound and gagged in their bra's and pantyhose. Although, the strict elbow tie is very painful for Chrissy, she manages to get the wad of panties out of Chichi's mouth. Now with them able to communicate, they come up with a plan to get each other untied.
Size - 904.6 MB
Duration - 00:16:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-15-2023, 02:31 PM   #7546
sancho48
Местный

Default Constance - Rug Burned

Constance - Rug Burned

Constance is bound in her bikini, big ball gag and leather cuffs. Her task is simple: find the key and release herself. I even gave her a hint: the key is under the rug! Of course, which rug I did not specify, and won't she be surprised to learn the real location! Of course, to keep her distracted in her search, I remove her bikini top so that she is exposed and humiliated, drooling all over herself as she searches in vain! Her frustration is VERY real, as was my delight!
Size - 402.06 MB
Duration - 00:09:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, topless, swallowing/drooling, bikini, struggling, constance, bondage, leather cuffs, padlocks, escape challenge, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, gag talk, topless, bikini, barefoot, tricked, struggle, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-15-2023, 05:26 PM   #7547
sancho48
Местный

Default His Naughty Neighbor Just Needed A Good Tying And Gagging

His Naughty Neighbor Just Needed A Good Tying And Gagging

Size - 620.41 MB
Duration - 00:11:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - GNDB, Rope, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-15-2023, 08:21 PM   #7548
sancho48
Местный

Default How Are You Going To Fuck Me Taped Up Like This

How Are You Going To Fuck Me Taped Up Like This

Rachel Adams Rachel has come to his place thinking they were going to do some naughty fooling around. They are. But just not the way she expected. Rachel finds herself all taped up in just her pantyhose and panties. She complains and asks the man how he expects to do anything to her with her legs taped tightly together. Then he stuffs and tapes her mouth to gag her and now Rachel finds herself totally helpless. She struggles around whimpering into the gag. She still isn't sure what is so fun about being bound and gagged like this. But she realizes she is more turned on than she was before. Finally the man bends her over, pulls her pantyhose down and moves her thong panties out of the way. After she gets what she wants, Rachel realizes that she likes being fucked helpless.
Size - 625.09 MB
Duration - 00:11:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-15-2023, 11:16 PM   #7549
sancho48
Местный

Default Claire Irons - Youll Cum Because I Said So

Claire Irons - Youll Cum Because I Said So

I imagine that you have noticed Claire is as nude as when she first entered this world. I imagine you have also noticed that she is not gagged. That's because I want to hear every single sound she makes today. You see, she's going to cum. She's definitely going to cum. I'll make sure of that. But before she does, she's going to suffer in some wickedly tight bondage. She's going to have her tits tormented. She's going to have her pussy cropped. And make no mistake, she's going to thank me. She won't want to, but she will, in between her yelps, her growls, her moans and her cursing, she's going to thank me. THEN she's going to cum. Again and again and again until she is exhausted. Why? Because that is exactly how I want it.
Size - 1124.23 MB
Duration - 00:29:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, muscular women, vibrator, corporal bdsm, milf bondage, claire irons, bondage, rope bondage, hogtied, full nudity, bound orgasms, riding crop, breast torment, pussy torment, vibrators, cumming, muscular women, asking to cum, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-16-2023, 02:11 AM   #7550
sancho48
Местный

Default Full Figured Saleslady Grabbed And Kept Tied Up

Full Figured Saleslady Grabbed And Kept Tied Up

Delila from 2010 After robbing the dress shop, the robber decided he needed a hostage. So he took Delila, the saleslady with him. Once he got her to his hideout, he her strip down to her full figured girdle. He then tied her hands and ankles and told her to sit still. But Delila waited till he was not looking and started trying to use her teeth to untie herself. The man caught her and realized that she needed to be tied better and also gagged. First he stuffed her mouth with a piece of cloth. Then he used tape to seal her mouth shut. So she could not reach the gag, he pulled her bound hands down and tied them to her ankles. Delila struggles with the tight rope trying to get loose. But all she was able to do, was fall over. Because she was so curvy and tied so tight, she found it impossible to get back up. Later the bad guy returned and decided he wanted to play with Delila. First he removed her high heels and started tickling her feet through her stockings. Then he sat Delila back up and pulled down her bra so he could play with her very large boobs. Finally, just before he decided to make his getaway, he rolled Delila on her stomach. When he started unclipping her garters so he could lift her girdle, Delila started squealing through her gag as she knew her panties were coming down next
Size - 588.64 MB
Duration - 00:10:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share