In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-16-2023, 02:49 PM   #7551
sancho48
Местный

Default Come Next Door And Tie Up Your New Neighbor

Come Next Door And Tie Up Your New Neighbor

Hannah Perez from 2013 Hannah is new to the neighborhood and because her husband is out of town, she is very lonely and looking for some fun. But Hannah is into some very kinky things like getting tied up. While talking to one of the ladies in the neighborhood who kind of likes the same things, Hannah has found out that the man who lives next door might be willing to show her the ropes. So Hannah calls him up and invites him over. Sure enough later that day, Hannah finds herself tied up and gagged very tightly. As she struggles bound and gagged, she is so turned on that she can hardly control herself. Later she finds herself hogtied with her skirt pulled down and just to make sure she is ready for when the real fun starts, her bra is pulled down to expose her big boobs.
Size - 797.41 MB
Duration - 00:14:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 02:51 PM   #7552
sancho48
Местный

Default He Roped My Pussy Tight

He Roped My Pussy Tight

Lauren Phillips Re-edited from 2019 Someone rings Lauren's door bell. But it doesn't seem that anyone is home to answer. Suddenly we hear Lauren as she struggles out of a room. She is tied up and gagged and cannot get loose. She struggles to the door, but is unable to open it or let the person calling, know she is bound and gagged inside. The person leaves Lauren frustrated. She continues to struggle. But is of no use. Later, the man who tied her up returns. He uses more rope to secure her in a strict hogtie with her big tits out. To make matters worse, he has also tied rope tightly up between her legs. Now, the harder Lauren struggles, the deeper the rope pushes her panties up in her pussy.
Size - 725.8 MB
Duration - 00:13:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-16-2023, 03:12 PM   #7553
sancho48
Местный

Default Full Figured Wife Tightly Gagged And Hogtied In Her Girdle

Full Figured Wife Tightly Gagged And Hogtied In Her Girdle

Torie After arriving home from work, Torie took off her blouse and skirt and went into her living room. As soon as she sat down, a masked man grabbed her and covered her mouth with his had. Torie tried to put up a fight, but after a very brief struggle, the masked man had her tied up with rope. Then before she could scream, he stuffed and taped a gag in her mouth. Torie was then left to struggle bound and gagged in her full figured girdle. She knew that there was no way she was getting out of the tight rope. Her only hope was to work her way to the front door and try to figure a way to get outside. But as she eyed the door, the man returned and put an end to her hopes as he hogtied her.
Size - 388.94 MB
Duration - 00:10:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 05-16-2023, 05:03 PM   #7554
sancho48
Местный

Default Forced Part 1

Forced Part 1

EVERYTHING bothered me. Having to balance in heels with a dildo spreader between your legs is hard. Combined with a neck rope that chokes you when you're off-balance is even harder. The big gag that plugs my mouth makes it hard to breathe, every time I move my feet, it also moves the dildo, and when Martin tied my wrists to the bottom of the spreader, it gets pushed in deeper with each movement! That part seriously made me want to tap but I managed it pretty well ?? Then, of course, Martin adds the clovers. Standing positions in the dildo spreader are always hard.
Size - 279.65 MB
Duration - 00:11:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Bondage M/FTagged asiana starr, asianastarr, ball gagged, bound orgasm, clover clamps, dildo impalement, dildo predicament, dildo spreader, Drooling, elbow bondage, elbow tied, forced orgasm, lingerie, live show, neck rope, nipple clamps, on screen tying, spread, stockings, throat rope

Keep2share
Old 05-16-2023, 05:52 PM   #7555
sancho48
Местный

Default Honey Strapped In Bondage

Honey Strapped In Bondage

Sexy Honey Dew is all strapped up while wearing a skimpy gold bikini, and she has a panel ballgag in her mouth. She struggles for a little bit on the couch, then eventually makes her way down to the floor, showing off her leather bindings & putting on a good show.
Size - 1239.02 MB
Duration - 00:11:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, leather, struggling, gagged women, barefoot, honey dew, leather straps, panel gag, feet, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-16-2023, 08:42 PM   #7556
sancho48
Местный

Default Housewife Grabbed And Taped Up

Housewife Grabbed And Taped Up

Darby O"Reily Darby is home alone when she hears the doorbell. Without looking out to see who it is, she opens the door. A man barges in and grabs her by the throat. He closes the door and bends her over a counter where he starts taping her hands behind her back. He then roughly seats Darby on the floor and tapes her upper body. Realizing Darby is making too much racket, he stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth to muffle her cries. Darby whimpers through the gag as the man tapes each of her legs so she cannot extend them. Darby is wearing a very short skirt and as she struggles with the man, it starts to rise. As she rolls around on the floor, the man is able to see she is not wearing panties under her sheer pantyhose. When she is left alone, Darby rolls around on the floor until she is able to get on her knees and work her way to the front door. As she tries to find a way to get the door open, the man returns. He pulls her away from the door and rips her blouse open and pulls her bra down. He then Darby face down on the floor and uses tape to secure her feet together. Darby now realizes that there is nothing she can do but lay on the floor. It will be hours until her husband comes home to find her like this.
Size - 586.15 MB
Duration - 00:10:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 05-16-2023, 10:56 PM   #7557
sancho48
Местный

Default Bondage Lovers Ride Custom Video

Bondage Lovers Ride Custom Video

When I'm bound and gagged in the backseat of the truck, I can't even struggle or pretend I want out lol As a girl who LOVES getting tied up, gagged and exposed in public, how can I not enjoy a mid-day cruise with my handsome at the wheel <3 It was a little rough going over the hills and bumpy road but what matters is that Martin has plenty to look at when he glances in the rear view mirror and sees me cuffed, I mean "buckled up" in the back seat.
Size - 822.75 MB
Duration - 00:19:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, handcuff and shackle fetish, struggling, bdsm, bondage, submissive, struggling, hogcuff, asiana starr, martin wiliams, ballgagged, topless, gagged in public, public bondage, bondage in public, handcuffed, leg irons,

Keep2share
Old 05-17-2023, 01:51 AM   #7558
sancho48
Местный

Default He Kept The Neighbors Wife As His Bondage Slave

He Kept The Neighbors Wife As His Bondage Slave

Layla Mercedes He was going to move out of the country, but he wasn't going alone. He always had a thing for the Layla the lady next door and he decided that she would be going with him. After taking her, he took her down into his basement and made her strip down to her underwear. He then made her sit on a chair where he tied her up. To gag her, he stuffed her mouth and then wrapped packing tape around her face and mouth(On screen). Layla was well aware of his plan and knew she had to get away. She bounced around on the chair as she struggled hard to get loose. Later in the evening, he made Layla lie face down on the concrete floor. He removed her gag, but quickly replaced it with a ball gag. To make sure Layla stayed put, he put her in a tight hogtie that he connected to a ceiling beam. Layla knew now that she wasn't going anywhere and that she had no choice but to be his Bondage Slave.
Size - 427.28 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 05-17-2023, 04:46 AM   #7559
sancho48
Местный

Default Christina Carter - The Triple Gag Challenge

Christina Carter - The Triple Gag Challenge

Christina Carter is always up for a good challenge IF she trusts the challenger! Today she visited me in tight jeans, boots and a reversible raincoat to take the triple gag challenge! The rules are simple: I tie her up, stuff her mouth to bursting with handkerchiefs, seal it shut with tape, and then wrap her head tightly until only her eyes and nose are left visible, and then she has to make herself heard! Of course, every time I do manage to make out what she is saying, her gag becomes more intense! By the end of the challenge, her head has been completely wrapped not once, not twice, but THREE times using vet wrap, vinyl tape and electrical tape! Now that I am convinced she is well and truly gagged, she learns the real challenge of this little game: escaping from a tight tape hogtie! Yes, Christina is always up for a good challenge from someone she trusts...too bad she put her trust in the wrong man!
Size - 785.47 MB
Duration - 00:19:31
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - gagged women, bondage, rainwear, gag talk, jeans fetish, tape bondage, christina carter, bondage, rope bondage, tape bondage, gagged women, gag talk, mouth packing, tape gagged, head wrapping, rainwear, jeans fetish, escape challenge, hogtied, struggling, did, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-17-2023, 08:41 AM   #7560
sancho48
Местный

Default Bra And Girdle Model Left Hogtied And Mouth Packed With Her Tits Out

Bra And Girdle Model Left Hogtied And Mouth Packed With Her Tits Out

Amanda Foxx Amanda is doing a photo shoot for a lingerie company. As the lady photographer starts to shoot photos in a bra and girdle, they both feel a draft as if there is an open door in the place. So the photographer tells Amanda that she is going to check and see if she left a door or window open and leaves Amanda in the room alone. Sometime later, the lady still has not returned and Amanda wonders where she may be. All of a sudden a man walks in and brings out some rope. He grabs Amanda and starts to tie her up. He lets her know that the lady photographer is also tied up in another room. Amanda tries to protest. But before she can say too much, the man stuffs and tapes a pair of panties in her mouth to gag her. he then leaves Amanda to struggle bound and gagged while he robs the place. Sometime later when he is ready to make his get away, the man returns. He puts Amanda into a strict hogtie that also includes a tight crotch rope. He then leaves her again, This time with her big boobs bouncing about as she struggles to free herself.
Size - 651.48 MB
Duration - 00:11:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share