In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-17-2023, 11:36 AM   #7561
sancho48
Местный

Default Dont Touch Me You Friggin Lunatimmmmpph

Dont Touch Me You Friggin Lunatimmmmpph

Caroline Pierce Caroline works hotel security and has been told to up to a room to check on some strange happenings. But when she walks in, she sees something that she shouldn't have and the man in the room cannot let her leave. He ties her up and lets her struggle on a chair as he goes off to look for something to gag her with. When he comes back with a pair of panties, Caroline protests and tries to resist. "Don't touch me! you lunatic!" but before she can say anything more, she is cut off as the man stuffs the panties in her mouth. A rag is then tied between her teeth to gag her. After being left alone again, Caroline tries to stand up, but falls onto the sofa. She sees the telephone and tries to work her way over to it. But the man knows what she is trying to do and decides to hogtie her. Before he does that though, her pulls her skirt off and exposes her boobs.
Size - 387.32 MB
Duration - 00:10:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 02:31 PM   #7562
sancho48
Местный

Default Disheveled Elbow Tie

Disheveled Elbow Tie

Yup. As awkward as this position looks, it was definitely an uncomfortable one. My lips are wrapped around a big ballgag and my knees are tied so that I could barely move around. My elbows are wrenched together, my wrists are tied, and my hair is held in a pony tail and then tied and pulled back to my wrists. HD 720x480
Size - 120.46 MB
Duration - 00:08:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, struggling, asian, rope bondage, did, asian, bondage, elbow bondage, high heels, struggling, rope bondage, ballgag, drooling, short skirt, damsel in, crying, moaning, elbow tie, shoe fetish,

Keep2share
Old 05-17-2023, 05:26 PM   #7563
sancho48
Местный

Default A Mouth Full Of Panties To Gag The Busty Blond Bitch

A Mouth Full Of Panties To Gag The Busty Blond Bitch

Bella Doll You would think after he his way in and tied Bella up, she would be scared and keep her mouth shut. But no, she had to start calling him names and demanding things. So, he stuffed a rag in her mouth and then tied another between her teeth to shut her up. As she struggled bound and gagged, Bella continued to taunt the man. Although she was somewhat muffled, he was still able to understand most of the names she was calling him and she was starting to get on his nerves. Then when she refused to sit still, he her face down on the carpet, and hogtied her. He thought that maybe a little humiliation would shut her up. So, he pulled up her sweater and her skirt up so he could see her bra and panties under her pantyhose. Being hogtied was a little more painful for Bella. So now instead of trying to anger the man, she was more concerned with trying to keep the tight rope from cutting into her skin. A very short while later, her problems were about to get worse when the man removed the gag. But before she could start to complain, he stuffed a pair of her dirty panties in her mouth and again cleave gagged her. "This is what you get for being such a bitch!" he told her. Then before he left her again, he pulled down her bra. He warned her that if she caused him anymore problems, he was going to pull her pantyhose and panties down. Now Bella was really sorry that she angered the man. It is going to be very humiliating when her husband comes home to find her tied up and gagged with her big tits out.
Size - 384.18 MB
Duration - 00:10:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 05-17-2023, 08:21 PM   #7564
sancho48
Местный

Default Aj Marion - The Eternal Mummification

Aj Marion - The Eternal Mummification

When AJ's archaelogist boyfriend returned from his expeditions with a gift for her, she was highly touched. As he presented it to her, her explained that it was a simple of how their love was eternal and how they would always be together, just as they were at this moment. Turns out, that wasn't exactly true! Their love was eternal, and they would always be together, but she was going to experience a few....changes. As she rested, the idol transformed her into a living mummy! When AJ awoke to find herself wrapped in an inescapable cocoon, her mouth filled and sealed shut, she began to panic mas she struggled to break free, but her boyfriend explained that she would remain this way forever, his and his alone, until the end of time! Could she escape, or was she about to begin a very long, very tight, very uncomfortable eternity in bondage?
Size - 517.43 MB
Duration - 00:13:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, mummification, did, barefoot, topless, gagged women, aj marion, bondage, mummification, topless, magic, gagged women, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-17-2023, 11:16 PM   #7565
sancho48
Местный

Default Dressed Like A Slut Tied Up Wouldnt You Rather Play With My Pussy

Dressed Like A Slut Tied Up Wouldnt You Rather Play With My Pussy

Ashley Lane Ashley wanted to play and wanted to try something different. But his idea of different and her idea were completely different. So Ashley was very surprised when she found herself tied up while dressed in some slutty clothes. Tired of hearing her complaints, the guy tied a gag in her mouth and left her to struggle. But later, he came back because he felt the gag wasn't keeping her quiet enough. When he removed the gag, Ashley told him to untie so they could play something else. "Like what?" he asked. I don't know, maybe play with my pussy!" she replied. The guy admitted that he would like to do that. But first he wanted to continue with the game they were playing now. He stuffed panties in her mouth and then taped her up to gag her again. Then the man hogtied Ashley and added a tight crotch rope between her legs. Later, he pulled her tits out of her top and left her to struggle again. But now crotch roped, Ashley started to find this game wasn't so bad after all as she started to get very aroused. Soon she felt her first orgasm coming on. Ashley realized being tied up and gagged wasn't such a bad game to play after all. Then when the guy told her he was ready to play with her pussy, she could not be happier.
Size - 724.01 MB
Duration - 00:13:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-18-2023, 02:11 AM   #7566
sancho48
Местный

Default Born To Be Hogtied

Born To Be Hogtied

99% of the time that I'm tied, I need to have a gag in my mouth and it has to be big.* So much that it makes my mouth water, my jaw ache and any word I try to mumble, incomprehensible.* 99% of the time that I'm tied, my elbows need to be together.* If it doesn't hurt almost immediately, it's too easy.* I also need to be wearing heels or pantyhose on my feet and anything appropriately extra that can be added is a must - like a tight ponytail pulled to my arms, a pussy punishing crotch rope that hurts with every inch of movement, a throat rope so tight, you can see the color change in my face and a pair of clovers to decorate my nipples.* I think I was just born to take strict bondage and LOVE IT.* Especially when it's a hogtie.
Size - 745.54 MB
Duration - 00:20:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogtied, elbow bondage, elbow tied, ball gagged, drooling, asiana starr, martin williams, crotch roped, pussy roped, high heels, strict bondage, hair bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-18-2023, 08:01 AM   #7567
sancho48
Местный

Default He Robbed Me And Left Me Tied Up And Gagged Like This

He Robbed Me And Left Me Tied Up And Gagged Like This

Shauna Ryanne The owner of a popular cocktail lounge is on the phone. He has been called by one of his employees to be told that Shauna, one of his waitresses has not shown up for work. They tried to call her to find find out why, but she does not answer her cell phone. The scene then shifts to Shauna Ryanne's apartment and we see why she has not shown up for work or answer her calls. Someone has robbed her place and has left her bound and gagged. Shauna struggles hard to get loose and after a while, she manages to get her ankles and hands untied. But after she pulls the wad of panties stuffed in her mouth to gag her, her boss walks in the door. When he finds her like this, he thinks she is playing some kind of game and is using it to make an excuse as to why she not at work. "Really! You have to believe me! I have been robbed and left tied up like this! she tries to explain. The man tells her that he does not believe her and says that if a real robber tied her up, she would never be able to get loose like she has. "Oh you think you can do better!" she says the her boss. This turns out to be the wrong thing to say. The boss lets her know that he is not going to fire her for missing work. But is going to punish her and show what it feels like to be really tied up. So tight that she will be totally helpless and not be able to get loose. Using more rope, he ties her very tight. Then he re gags her by stuffing her mouth with a larger pair of her panties. He tapes them in very tight so she cannot spit them out. Then he leaves her hogtied with her skirt and and her top down.
Size - 624.92 MB
Duration - 00:11:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-18-2023, 10:56 AM   #7568
sancho48
Местный

Default Caught Bound And Gagged In The Wrong Room

Caught Bound And Gagged In The Wrong Room

AL Marion NEW AJ somehow walked into the wrong hotel room. Unfortunately for her, she saw something she should not have seen and now, this guy will not let her leave. He uses rope to tie her up tight. He also gags her. First with her moth stuffed and cleave gagged. Then later, with an over the mouth gag tied very tightly. He then leaves her hogtied and crotch roped.
Size - 871.24 MB
Duration - 00:15:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-18-2023, 01:51 PM   #7569
sancho48
Местный

Default Curvy Baby Sitter Left Tied Up In Her Tiny Pair Of Panties

Curvy Baby Sitter Left Tied Up In Her Tiny Pair Of Panties

Caroline Pierce Caroline is baby sitting and has agreed to play a game where she is tied up. They told her that they would let her go after a short while. But a short while has come and went a long time ago. Then to make matters worse, they have also taken her clothes and now she finds herself all trussed in only a pair of skimpy black thong panties. Then when she starts to complain too much, they stuff her mouth and tie a rag over her panty packed mouth to gag. After watching their baby sitter struggle bound and gagged for a while, they hogtie her and leave her to struggle this way until step-mom and step-dad come home to find her.
Size - 685.57 MB
Duration - 00:12:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-18-2023, 04:46 PM   #7570
sancho48
Местный

Default Claire Irons Double Crossed By Bestie

Claire Irons Double Crossed By Bestie

Nyxon & her best friend Claire were discussing some upcoming plans, when suddenly a masked intruder (POV) enters the room wielding a weapon. Both ladies put their hands up & tell the POV that they'll do anything that he says. He throws Nyxon a bunch of rope & tells her to start tying up Claire. Claire protests, but Nyxon tells her that if they want to get out of this situation unharmed, they better do as he says. Nyxon takes the rope that the intruder gave her & ties up her friend Claire nice & tight. The POV throws a pair of panties to Nyxon & she obediently stuffs them into Claire's mouth & wraps duct tape around her head to seal them in. Claire tries to scream through the gag & Nyxon just laughs at her. She explains to Claire that she was in on it all along & that the masked man is actually Claire's boyfriend. Now, with Claire out of the way, Nyxon & the boyfriend are free to run away together.
Size - 1729.51 MB
Duration - 00:15:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, nyxon, claire irons, pantyhose, pov, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, panty gag, tape gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share