In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-18-2023, 07:41 PM   #7571
sancho48
Местный

Default Karly Salinas Tricked By Brats For Treats

Karly Salinas Tricked By Brats For Treats

Its Halloween night & Karly Salinas is stuck babysitting a couple of brats. Well, if shes here, she might as well eat their candy, right? She dives into their trick or treat baskets & begins eating their candy, when they walk into the room (POV). Startled, she tells them to go away & find something to do. They tell her that they want to play a game with her, and if she indulges them that theyll leave her alone. Karly rolls her eyes & reluctantly agrees. The brats get busy tying some rope on her (off screen) and Karly wiggles around in protest. She tells them that shes had enough & its time to untie her. The brats have other ideas, and quickly get busy adding more rope (off screen) to poor Karly. Infuriated, Karly violently struggles & demands to be untied. The brats giggle, and pounce on her tying a cleave gag tight in her mouth (off screen). Karly flips out, and candy spills everywhere. The brats laugh & leave her to struggle on the floor. You may also like: Karly Salinas... Babysitter Coerced Into Bondage Games Karly & Nyxon... Office Double Cross
Size - 838.28 MB
Duration - 00:11:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, rope bondage, karly salinas, pov, progessive tie, cleave gag, struggle, pantyhose, cosplay, star trek, c4shalloween20, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 10:36 PM   #7572
sancho48
Местный

Default Irene Silver A Night Of Restless Sleep

Irene Silver A Night Of Restless Sleep

MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE IRENE SILVER... A NIGHT OF RESTLESS SLEEP Bondage, Onscreen Tie, Hand Over Mouth, Lingerie, Onscreen Gag, Struggling Irene Silver is fast asleep in her bed when cat burglar Nyxon creeps into the room. She nudges Irene awake, then places her hand over Irene's mouth causing her to go out again. Nyxon add's a bit of rope to Irene's body & Irene's eyes flicker open. Nyxon places her hand over Irene's mouth again, then adds a bit more rope. Wash, rinse repeat until Irene is tied & gagged struggling on the bed.
Size - 1347.8 MB
Duration - 00:12:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Rope, Onscreen Tie, Hand Over Mouth, Lingerie, Onscreen Gag, Struggling

Keep2share
Old 05-19-2023, 01:31 AM   #7573
sancho48
Местный

Default Bad Day For Asiana Part 1 - Extra Tight

Bad Day For Asiana Part 1 - Extra Tight

Wearing my tight little black dress and sexy new black heels with the chrome tip, my Punisher quickly ties my elbows together and gags my mouth with a 2" ball gag. He puts me into a strappado and wraps a around my neck tight enough so I get that restricted breathing going just the way I like it. Once I'm in position, he picks up my leg and lifts my foot back behind me so that I am left to balance myself on one high heel. Hopping around to catch my footing, he ties my leg as high up as he can as I scream in fear of falling. Struggling to find a comfortable standing position on one foot, I choke myself even more each time I move around, my elbows are pulled higher behind me every time I bend forward, and my leg is pulled higher with every movement of my other foot. Predicament hell is what I call this position! No matter what I do, I fuck myself over. Drool dripping to the floor and eyes close tight, I concentrate on enduring my steady composure for as long as I can. HD 720x480
Size - 157.81 MB
Duration - 00:10:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, `, high heels, drooling, damsel in disress, ballgag, submissive, live cam, asiana starr, spanking, strappado, elbow bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-19-2023, 04:26 AM   #7574
sancho48
Местный

Default He Wasnt Room Service

He Wasnt Room Service

Jamie Knotts Jamie is in her hotel room waiting for room service to deliver something. She is on the phone when a man walks in. Believing he is here with her order, she directs him where to place it. When the man does not do anything, she hangs up her phone and turns to tells him what to do. This is when she notices that the man is not room service. The next thing she knows, Jamie finds herself tied up tight. Before she can say much or call out for help, the man stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. She is then left to struggle for some time. Then the man returns and hogties her. He also pulls her big boobs out of her bra and leaves her struggling bound and gagged.
Size - 688.34 MB
Duration - 00:12:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-19-2023, 07:21 AM   #7575
sancho48
Местный

Default Captured Kerry Coeds Side Hustle

Captured Kerry Coeds Side Hustle

College coed Kerry is in need of some extra money, and she comes across an ad for a model in the local paper. She calls the number, makes an appointment & shows up at the address given. She's greeted by an odd woman who asks her some strange questions, but needing the money, Kerry stays to see what the photo shoot is all about. The woman gets Kerry to strip down to her bra & panties, then pulls out some rope while asking her how adventurous she is. Kerry is caught off guard, but tells the woman that she's open to new things. The woman quickly ties Kerry up & tells her that she'll make loads of money as a popular bondage model. She then leaves the confused Kerry to struggle on the floor.
Size - 1172.38 MB
Duration - 00:10:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, tapegagged, nyxon, captured kerry, microfoam tape gag, lingerie, heels, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-19-2023, 01:11 PM   #7576
sancho48
Местный

Default Autumn Dais - Classic Pole Bondage

Autumn Dais - Classic Pole Bondage

Autumn loves a good, stiff pole, if you know what we mean, and I think you do. Unfortunately, THIS good stiff pole isn't quiet what she's looking for! Is her frustration because of the bondage? Is it because of the fact that she can't stop you from looking at her sexy trim body and the way that crotch rope snugs up into her pussy, no matter what little modesty her boy shorts provide? Is it because those heels hurt her feet? Is it because of the cleave gag that turns her grunts and groans into mush? Is it because her arms are tiring from being held over her head for such an extended period of time? Is it because no one is there to help her at all? All good reasons, and all good reason to leave her just like she is...for a few hours, anyway!
Size - 562.61 MB
Duration - 00:14:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, bra & panties, high heels, gagged women, struggling, autumn dais, bondage, rope bondage, handcuffs, bra and panties, boyshorts, gagged women, cleave gagged, blonde, high heels, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-19-2023, 04:08 PM   #7577
sancho48
Местный

Default Claire Irons - Alien Drone Tape Mummification

Claire Irons - Alien Drone Tape Mummification

MARS NEEDS WOMEN! And they are determined to get them! After sending a series of ships to Earth, they began nubile females for breeding purposes and research stock! Poor Claire certainly never expected to end up as one of them, being rudely disturbed from her nap by a series of alien tape drones that have her targeted for their next acquisition! As the rubber ball flew across her bedroom and stuffed itself into her mouth, the first drone struck, wrapping her face with tape so she could not spit out the silencer! Panicked, she sprung from the bed, only to find more drones circling her as she fought against the tape that had sealed her face permanently shut! More drones shot out their tendrils, capturing her arms and wrapping her torso, trapping her arms at her sides! Realizing the danger she was in, Claire ran through the house in search of a means of escape or at the very least a place to hide, but the drones were in hot pursuit. Another tendril shot out, trapping her feet, and she toppled to the couch, helpless! The drones were relentless, and soon she found herself completely mummified from ankles to neck, gagged mercilessly, and left wriggling in a clawfoot bath tub as she waited helplessly for the mothership to pick up the newest shipment! Can she escape??
Size - 806.4 MB
Duration - 00:20:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - mummification, sci fi, bondage, did, gagged women, tapegagged, claire irons, bondage, mummification, tape bondage, tape gagged, sci fi, special effects, escape attempts, sock fetish, did, running, struggling, short shorts, muscular women, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-19-2023, 07:01 PM   #7578
sancho48
Местный

Default Mandy Wolf Intense Bound Orgasms

Mandy Wolf Intense Bound Orgasms

*this is a custom clip The clip starts out with Mandy Wolf hogtied on the bed & ungagged. She struggles around for a bit, feeling out her ropes, when Nyxon walks into the room. Mandy smiles & asks Nyxon if she's ever going to give her a break, and Nyxon responds by placing a red ballgag into her mouth. She rolls Mandy over on her side, and turns the Hitachi on high. Nyxon teases Mandy for a few minutes, getting her all worked up. Finally, Nyxon tapes the Hitachi between Mandy's legs, turns it on "high" & lets her enjoy herself.
Size - 1688.83 MB
Duration - 00:15:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, struggling, lesbian, gagged women, rope bondage, nyxon, mandy wolf, hogtie, onscreen gag, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-19-2023, 09:56 PM   #7579
sancho48
Местный

Default Curvy Girl Friend Punished And Left Bound And Ball Gagged

Curvy Girl Friend Punished And Left Bound And Ball Gagged

Christina Carter Christina has been a bad girl. So to punish her, he tied her up on the coach. So she cannot complain, he shoved a great big ball gag in her mouth. This has Christina very turned on. She thinks that him seeing her like this and hearing her moans will get him excited. Then he pulls out her big tits. She is sure, her pants and panties will come down next and he will forget about her naughtiness and let her have it. But instead, he tells her that he leaving for the day and leaves her bouncing big tits up about as she struggles bound and gagged for the rest of the day.
Size - 342.84 MB
Duration - 00:09:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-20-2023, 12:51 AM   #7580
sancho48
Местный

Default Curvy Latina Secretary Tied Up And Locked In The Back Room

Curvy Latina Secretary Tied Up And Locked In The Back Room

Enchantress Sahrye A man has snatched Sahrye and has taken her to a secluded place. He her into a back room and makes her sit on the floor. With the curvy Puerto Rican girl protesting, he starts tying her up with rope. When she refuses to be quiet, the man warns her to shut up or else. "No!" she shouts back at him as he finishes tying her ankles. The man then walks up behind Sahrue and tells her that if she wont shut up on her own, he will just have to make her shut up. Before Sahrye can say anything else, he roughly stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth and ties a rag between her teeth to gag her. Sahrye tries to spit the wad of panties out, but they are tied in there very tight and all she can do is grunt and moan as the man finishes tying her up. Sahrye is left alone to struggle tied up and gagged in the back room. Somehow, she manages to stand up and hop to the door. But as she turns the door knob, she finds the door is locked. She squeals loud through the gag and bangs on the door hoping someone will hear her. But this only brings the man back. Realizing that Sahrye is not going to cooperate, the man is to hogtie her. Then to punish her, he pulls her pantyhose down to her knees and ties a piece up rope between her legs(crotch rope). He also lifts her sweater to show she is wearing a sexy tight bullet bra.
Size - 455.48 MB
Duration - 00:12:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share