In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-21-2023, 08:56 AM   #7591
sancho48
Местный

Default Hiding In My House Waiting To Jump Me And Tie Me Up

Hiding In My House Waiting To Jump Me And Tie Me Up

Jewell Marceau There is a masked man in Jewell's home waiting for her to come home. The man waits behind the front door as Jewell arrives home. As soon as she closes the door, he grabs her. Jewell fights and kicks to try to break free. She tries to scream but the man covers her mouth to take that option away. Then he threatens her and warns her to keep her mouth shut. He Jewell to sit on the floor as he ties her up with rope. Jewell protests and tells the man to leave. Although she has been warned, he knows that eventually, she is going to scream. So, he stuffs and tapes a pair of panties in her mouth to gag her. This is when Jewell decides not cooperate. She tries to scream as he stuffs her mouth. Then she starts struggling harder. To make it more difficult for her, the man ties her elbows tightly together. Now, he and she both know, there is no escape. The man leaves Jewell to struggle and whimper for a while. Then her returns to have his fun with her. He starts by removing her skirt and blouse. Later when her husband comes home, he will find his wife bound and gagged in her black underwear. Her bra will be down to expose her huge tits.
Size - 538.38 MB
Duration - 00:14:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 11:51 AM   #7592
sancho48
Местный

Default Asiana Is Annihilated

Asiana Is Annihilated

My hands are tied above me to the ceiling and I'm lifted to the tips of my toes. I am gagged, my ankles are then tied and I am lifted even higher till I am barely touching the floor. My elbows are then wrenched together and I'm spanked and pushed around. My ass is whipped with the cat-o-nine tails and to turn in circles so my whole body can receive an all around flogging from my ass to my back, and then to my stomach. At one point, my skirt is raised so you can see my sexy ass in a g-string while I get spanked and whipped some more. My make up runs down my face, tears in my eyes, drool just POURING down from my lips, to my chest, then down to my stomach. I am red all over my body and welts from my back and all the way around. I am left COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED! HD 720x480
Size - 265.32 MB
Duration - 00:17:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, spanking, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, elbow tie, high heels, bdsm, crying, drooling, spanking, ball gag, whipping, flogging, submissive sluts, rope bondage, strugglnig, damsel in,

Keep2share
Old 05-21-2023, 02:46 PM   #7593
sancho48
Местный

Default Bound In Tight Jeans Part 2

Bound In Tight Jeans Part 2

My favorite thing about this is that the rope around my neck was tight but not too tight.* And how it lifts me off the ground so perfectly that I have to constantly tiptoe for air instead of having to struggle for it.* My feet were also bothering me a lot.* I had been in these heels all day so the only relief I could get was to slip a heel slightly off my foot.* It felt SO good but I was afraid Martin would catch me and tie my ankles together but he never did and I know it was because he wanted me to stay awhile.
Size - 676.14 MB
Duration - 00:19:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, bdsm, jeans fetish, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, rope bondage, tight jeans, asiana starr, crotch roped, pussy roped, pussy punished, elbow tied, elbow bondage, high heels, topless,

Keep2share
Old 05-21-2023, 05:41 PM   #7594
sancho48
Местный

Default Avas Nightmare

Avas Nightmare

Beautiful Ava Minx was fast resting, her dreams filled with carnal delights. In them, a mysterious stranger had her bound and gagged as he groped her helpless body, teasing her to orgasm after orgasm with a powerful vibrator! No matter how she struggled, she could not resist the constant climaxes the stranger subjected her to. Her dream self was terrified and humiliated by the way her body betrayed her as the stranger played her like a fiddle, her gagged,groans and shrieks and pants proving beyond a doubt how desperately her body wanted his attentions. Finally, secured in a straight jacket, she was pawed, vibed and left in a hopeless, helpless puddle, exhausted from innumerable orgasms. When she awoke, Ava eagerly called her boyfriend. Turns out the stranger in her dreams was no stranger at all!
Size - 881.5 MB
Duration - 00:11:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, made to cum, gagged women, straitjacket, struggling, ava minx, bondage, rope bondage, spread eagled, dreams, orgasms, gagged women, straitjackets, vibrator, climax, barefoot, struggling, tattoos, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-21-2023, 08:36 PM   #7595
sancho48
Местный

Default Busty Asian Girl Hogtied Gagged In Her Pantyhose

Busty Asian Girl Hogtied Gagged In Her Pantyhose

Mai Lin Mai is running late for work. She is in her bra and pantyhose as she stops to put on her high heels. When she goes into the bathroom to put on her skirt, a man comes out of nowhere and grabs her. He lifts her up and carries her back into her living room. Mai puts up a struggle, but the man is able to over power her and tie her up with rope. He leaves Mai to struggle on the floor as he goes off to find something to gag her with. When he returns, he stuffs a pair of her panties in her mouth and then ties a piece of torn cloth over her mouth to gag her. After leaving her to struggle for a while more, bound and gagged on the floor in her underwear, the man returns. He pulls down her bra so her big boobs can bounce freely about. Then he uses another piece of rope to hogtie Mai. The man then makes his get away, leaving Mai all trussed up in just her sheer pantyhose(No Panties under).
Size - 577.25 MB
Duration - 00:10:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 05-21-2023, 11:31 PM   #7596
sancho48
Местный

Default Dirty Girl Hogtied Part 1

Dirty Girl Hogtied Part 1

You know how much I love being hogtied and even more so when I'm able to roll around and struggle on the floor. I was in heaven, especially because I was also drenched in cold water while this was all happening. Naked, crotch roped and gagged with my ponytail pulled back. My favorite thing to do when I'm hogtied is to get on my side, spread my legs and show how deep the crotch rope is. I was roped hard, wet, dirty and enjoying every bit of it. My favorite!
Size - 561.81 MB
Duration - 00:14:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, asiana starr, maritn williams, struggling, water bondage, hogtied, crotch roped, ball gagged, hair bondage, endurance bondage, naked, pussy roped,

Keep2share
Old 05-22-2023, 02:26 AM   #7597
sancho48
Местный

Default Madeline A Very Religious Experience

Madeline A Very Religious Experience

Madeline has been dating Nyxon's step-brother for a few weeks now & Nyxon has her concerns. She confronts Madeline about her intentions with her step-brother & Madeline tells her that they are absolutely in love. This was not the information that Nyxon wanted to hear & she immediately tells Madeline that she'll never fit into their uber-religious family with all of those blasphemous tattoos. She tells Madeline to break up with her step-bro immediately, but Madeline refuses. Nyxon lunges at Madeline placing her hand over her mouth & the next scene opens up with Madeling tied tightly on the couch. She tells Nyxon that her actions will send her to hell, and Nyxon answers her by giving her a nice, tight cleave gag with bright pink vet wrap. She leaves Madeline tied up in the living room in the hopes that her step-bro will walk in, see her & want nothing more do to with her.
Size - 1179.36 MB
Duration - 00:10:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, hand over mouth, nyxon, madeline, cleave gag, onscreen gag, vet wrap gag, tattoos, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-22-2023, 05:21 AM   #7598
sancho48
Местный

Default Christina Carter - Tightly Taped With No Escape

Christina Carter - Tightly Taped With No Escape

Poor Christina! She's been tightly taped to a chair in her bathing suit, struggling madly to escape, all the while nervously eyeing the nefarious object at her side! She's been captured by a creep who is determined to marry the buxom beauty, clamping a hand tightly over her mouth as he pops the question for the final time. She emphatically refuses, and since there is nothing left to talk about, the man stuffs her mouth with a spongy mass, taping it shut with strip after strip of duct tape. Staring at him wide eyed, she listens in disbelief as he lays out his plan to make her disappear for good! After all, if he can't have her, no one can! Leaving her with the nefariously fiendish thingy, he waits from a safe distance for the inevitable sounds of the plan coming to fruition, but first, he gets to hear plenty of muffled screaming, pleading, grunting and moaning as she fights like mad against the tape! When escape proves inevitable, she whimpers and sobs in defeat, only to have her captor return and peel the tape from her lips! Seems she and the creep are ALREADY married, and are simply enjoying a kinky bondage peril game!
Size - 2511.31 MB
Duration - 00:16:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, tape bondage, tapegagged, swimsuit, gagged women, christina carter, bondage, tape bondage, mouth packing, tape gagged, gag talk, struggle, did, swimsuit, big tits, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-22-2023, 08:16 AM   #7599
sancho48
Местный

Default Full Figured Mom Home Invaded

Full Figured Mom Home Invaded

Joyful Girl Bonus Video It is a few days before Halloween and Joy's family is out at a Halloween party leaving her home alone. The door bell rings and when Joy answers, there is a man in a scary mask. "Trick or Treat!" he tells Joy. When she reminds him that Halloween is still days away, he grabs her and her to the floor where he ties her up with rope. To quiet her down somewhat, he uses a pair of her panties to covers her face and then ties rope around and between her teeth. With Joy somewhat muffled, man then brings out more rope and finishes trussing her up. He then removes the panty hood from her face, stuffs them in her mouth and tapes her up to gag her. He then leaves step-mom bound and gagged while he loots the place. Hours later, her family will return home to find step-mom bouncing her big tits about as she struggles hogtied, crotch roped and gagged on the floor. By then the masked man has made his escape and is long gone.
Size - 797.3 MB
Duration - 00:14:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-22-2023, 11:11 AM   #7600
sancho48
Местный

Default He Stuffed My Mouth With Panties And Left Me Tied Up Tight

He Stuffed My Mouth With Panties And Left Me Tied Up Tight

Goldie Blair Goldie's was home alone waiting for the cable guy to show up when someone knocked the door. Believing it was the cable guy, she opened the door. All of a sudden a man his way in and held Goldie down as he tied her up with rope. Then when she threatened to start screaming, he stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth and tied a rag very tightly in her mouth to gag the big busted housewife. With Goldie now completely restrained and muffled, the man went about robbing the place. Sometime later, while Goldie was struggling hard to get loose, some one else started knocking at the door. Realizing it was the real cable guy, Goldie starting squealing through the gag as she tried to get to the door. The bad guy quickly came back in the living room and grabbed Goldie to make sure she could not get to the door. So unable to hear her and believing that no one was home, the person knocking at the door left. The man decided it was time to make his get away before anyone else came looking for Goldie. But before he left her, the man pulled her top down to expose her extremely large boobs. Goldie will then spend the rest of the day bouncing her big tits on the floor as she struggles to get herself loose.
Size - 389.07 MB
Duration - 00:10:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share