In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-22-2023, 02:08 PM   #7601
sancho48
Местный

Default Grab Some Rope And Tie My Ass Up

Grab Some Rope And Tie My Ass Up

Freshie Juice as Sonya Sonya is waiting for her boyfriend at his house when she finds a kinky magazine in his sofa. As she looks through the book, she sees pictures of women bound and gagged. This really upsets her to think that her boyfriend would be interested in such disturbing material. As she waits for her boyfriend to come home, she dozes off. All of a sudden, she feels someone tying a rag in her mouth and she tries to fight him off. But a short time later, she finds herself bound and gagged on her boyfriend's sofa. Since there is only a rag tied in her mouth, she tries to cry out. But her attacker returns and stuffs her mouth and ties the cleave gag very tight in her mouth. Now tied so tight with her mouth packed full, there is no hope for escape. All of a sudden, Sonya starts to feel something stir inside her and she begins to notice just how turned on she is. So turned on that she wants naughty things done to her. The more she squirms, the more excited she get and if she was gagged, she would be begging this man to fuck her. Then there is a loud noise of a door opening and closing. Sonya wakes up to find she is not tied up, but is spread out on the couch with her hand in her panties. In walks her boyfriend and she realizes that she was only dreaming. The boyfriend see the book and realizes that he has some explaining to do with Sonya. But she tells him to forget the explanation and grab some rope to tie her up.
Size - 867.08 MB
Duration - 00:16:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 05:01 PM   #7602
sancho48
Местный

Default Alexa Says Part 1

Alexa Says Part 1

I knew I was going to get roped tonight.* Martin warned me.* He told me he was going to crush my elbows and make me kneel on the hard floor and after a while, he was going to put me in a hogtie and leave me there.* He didn't mention the big ball and my pussy being roped but that's to be expected... and so was the amount of time I stay like that.* Anyway, being on my knees is always something that gets uncomfortable over time.* It's fine at first, but when you get past 10-minutes, your knees start to hurt so much that you don't even want to move - and when you get around 15 to 20-minutes, you better not need to re-adjust yourself cause you're better off just dealing with the pain lol.* Sometimes, when I do try to hunt for comfort, if I move the wrong way, I could easily throw the whole thing off and resort to tapping out.* See what happens when Martin picks me up and moves me into a hogtie! Lol
Size - 335.04 MB
Duration - 00:14:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, predicament bondage, high heels, crotch roped, tight jeans, submissive, pussy roped, topless, office bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-22-2023, 07:56 PM   #7603
sancho48
Местный

Default Milf Gigi Mob Boss Tricked By Federal Agent

Milf Gigi Mob Boss Tricked By Federal Agent

Federal Agent Nyxon has gone undercover to infiltrate one of the most notorious crime families in New Jersey, and she's become pretty close with the Boss, GiGi. However, when GiGi "makes" Nyxon & puts a call out for a hit, Nyxon knows it's time to take GiGi down once & for all. She walks into GiGi's stately home & quickly overpowers her. She places GiGi into a strict tie, and wraps a tight cleave gag around her mouth. GiGi swears & curses at Nyxon through the gag & Nyxon pushes her down onto the floor & places her into a tight hogtie. Now it's time to load this criminal up into the van & take her to prison.
Size - 1131.12 MB
Duration - 00:10:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, did, rope bondage, nyxon, milf gigi, cleave gag, onscreen gag, hogtie, elbows together, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-22-2023, 10:51 PM   #7604
sancho48
Местный

Default Molli Muse Elbow Crushing Hogtie For Bondagette

Molli Muse Elbow Crushing Hogtie For Bondagette

"During our shoot, Molli mentioned to me that she really loved bondage & was "tough as nails". Well, you know what I had to then, don't you? I did an elbow crushing & highly arched hogtie on her & completed it with Molli's own wooden bit gag. Molli had a hard time struggling due to being rigged so tightly, but she did manage to get in some good struggles while complaining through her gag. Molli was an absolute delight & I would 10/10 do this to her again".
Size - 1587.71 MB
Duration - 00:14:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, lingerie, rope bondage, garter & stockings, nyxon, molli muse, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, bit gag, vintage lingerie, hogtie, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-23-2023, 01:46 AM   #7605
sancho48
Местный

Default Mia Hope Testing Out The New Harness

Mia Hope Testing Out The New Harness

Nyxon has just received a new leather harness in the mail & she's anxious to try it out. She has Mia Hope over for a shoot, and decides that she's the perfect model for the test run. She straps Mia up in the harness & pulls the straps nice & snug. She finishes off the bondage by adding some leather straps to Mia's arms & legs, then places a panel gag on Mia. Once she's complete, Nyxon leaves Mia to struggle & test out the new harness.
Size - 1676.09 MB
Duration - 00:15:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, leather, gagged women, struggling, nyxon, mia hope, leather straps, panel gag, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-23-2023, 04:41 AM   #7606
sancho48
Местный

Default 3 Ring Circus Part 1

3 Ring Circus Part 1

A whole lot went down in the Playroom all within a little over a hour. I love when I'm put through a series of situations one after another and we go from one position to the next. At first, Martin put me in a strappado but not just any strappado... I had everything going! Impaled by the dildo spreader with my wrists pulled to the ceiling, my hair pulled to my arms and my neck pulled to the spreader bar. That, alone wore me out and when I couldn't take it anymore, Martin takes my heels off and puts me into a compact position on the table - legs crossed with my upper body folded and pulled to my feet at the same time, my hair pulled to my elbows. I like to call this one, "enjoyably uncomfortable". It's also one that reminds of a position I'm often put through in bed <3 From there, I'm laid out on my back and spread - one of my favorites! Martin locks my feet into the spreader again, pushes the dildo inside me, secures my hands to each side of the table, and attaches the wand to the dildo, turning it on for just a tease. Here, I stay for a while... I fucking LOVE what's happening and I know this part was all for me lol.
*Due to the imperfect audio quality, there will be music during the first 5-minutes of the scene
Size - 366.78 MB
Duration - 00:16:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, strappado, hair bondage, asiana starr, martin wiliams, clover clamps, pantyhose bondage, bound orgasm, elbow tied, elbow bondage, dildo spreader, dildo impalement, wax play,

Keep2share
Old 05-23-2023, 07:36 AM   #7607
sancho48
Местный

Default Full Figured Girl Gets The Tables Turned On Her

Full Figured Girl Gets The Tables Turned On Her

Vicious Vamp as Michelle Michelle(Vicious Vamp) and her partner in crime have captured this man. While Michelle keeps an eye on him handcuffed to the door, her partner goes off to rip him off by using his bank card. At one point, Michelle, needs to use the ladies room. Thinking the man is secured, she leaves him. But this man came prepared and comes out with a handcuff key. He frees himself and waits for Michelle to return. Michelle is shocked to see the man has escaped. But there is nothing she can do as he over powers her and ties her up with rope. He then makes her get on her knees so he can her to suck on a metal pipe to humiliate her. When he is done, he stuffs her mouth with panties and then ties another pair of panties between her teeth to gag her. He then leaves her struggling bound and gagged on the floor as he waits for her partner to return. After a while, the man gets tired of waiting. He is also not satisfied that Michelle is secured or quiet enough. So he pulls off her skirt and hogties her. He also gags her with an additional pair of panties and covers her head and face with a nylon stocking. He wraps tape around her face and over her mouth to make sure the gag stays well secured and keeps her muffled. And finally to make it very humiliating when her partner comes back to find her like this, he pulls her great big tits out of her bra.
Size - 790.38 MB
Duration - 00:14:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-23-2023, 10:31 AM   #7608
sancho48
Местный

Default Bbw Caught In Self Bondage

Bbw Caught In Self Bondage

Joyful Girl from 2013 Being the nosy busy body of the neighborhood, Joy decides to snoop around the neighbors house while he is away. Seeing women coming and going, she thinks he is up to no good and she wants to get to the bottom of things. When she gets there, she finds the basement door open and goes in. as she searches, she doesn't find any evidence of illegal activity. But as she goes into one of the basement rooms, she finds some very interesting things that prove that the neighbor is into some kind of kinky sex games. She finds rope, handcuffs, women's under garments and a vibrator. "What does he use this stuff for!" Joy wonders to herself. Then her curiosity gets the better of her. She hand cuffs and ball gags herself. Then she picks up the vibrator and starts rubbing herself between her legs with it. This gets her very turned on and she doesn't notice what is going on around her. Then at one point, she hears someone walk in and looks up to see her neighbor. Seeing that his full figured neighbor is enjoying herself, the neighbor decides to show her how to do it the right way. He dresses her up in a bra and girdle and her to sit on a chair. He then uses rope to tie her down. Then after stuffing and taping a gag in her mouth, he brings out the vibrator and because her has her legs tied apart, he starts applying the vibrator to her pussy through her panties. This goes on for sometime, until he her to have an orgasm. At this point, Joy thinks the game is over. But the man is worried that she might go around blabbing about what happened. So to make sure she keeps her mouth shut, he pulls down her bra to expose her great big tits. Then using his cell phone he shoot pictures of her bound and gagged with her big tits out. He tells her that he will post them on the internet for the whole world to see what a kinky slut she is.
Size - 861.53 MB
Duration - 00:16:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 05-23-2023, 01:26 PM   #7609
sancho48
Местный

Default Fancy Jewelry Part 2

Fancy Jewelry Part 2

What made this position difficult was the fact that my neck was being pulled to my legs and my arms were being pulled to the ceiling.* Every time I lean forward to ease the strain on my neck, I put more strain on my arms so I play the teeter totter game and after some time, no matter which way I lean, it just gets worse lol.* *So back and forth I sway and suffer until Martin cuts me loose.* I always love when Martin puts me in these slow-burning positions <3* Wait till the end for when I show off the fancy jewelry that kept me a bit distracted throughout the show
Size - 430.78 MB
Duration - 00:15:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, predicament bondage, hair bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, strappado, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, submissive, on-screen tying,

Keep2share
Old 05-23-2023, 04:21 PM   #7610
sancho48
Местный

Default Mikayla Miles Angry Amazon Knocked Down To Size

Mikayla Miles Angry Amazon Knocked Down To Size

Amazon Mikayla Miles is in an angry mood, and she decides to take it out on some tinies. She stomps her big feet trying to intimidate them, yelling at them & calling them nasty names. Suddenly, the tinies begin to revolt & climb right up her long legs. Mikayla swings at them, trying to get them off of her, but the tinies overpower her & knock her down onto the couch. Once she's vulnerable, the tinies work quickly to tie her into a hogtie & secure a red ballgag into her mouth. Completely helpless against the tinies, Mikayla screams at them through her gag while she struggles on the floor trying to get free.
Size - 1535.47 MB
Duration - 00:14:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, giantess, amazons, struggling, big feet, gagged women, mikayla miles, size fetish, hogtie, ballgag, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share