In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-23-2023, 07:16 PM   #7611
sancho48
Местный

Default Dont You Dare Stuff That Dirty Rag In My Mouthmmmpph

Dont You Dare Stuff That Dirty Rag In My Mouthmmmpph

Cheeky Little Toy as Sara Wilder from 2012 Sara is a spoiled rich woman who is not used to being mistreated. So when she is grabbed by this stranger and manhandled, she is not very happy. The video begins with Sara bound and gagged as the man carries her into an abandoned garage. He throws her down on a dirty mattress and leaves her to struggle alone. A short time later, the man returns and unties the rag he had tied between her teeth. With the gag removed, Sara starts giving the man a piece of her mind. She reminds him that she is married to a very rich and powerful man and tells him the trouble he is going to be in, if he doe's not release her immediately. Tired of listening to her, the man stuffs a rag in her mouth and then wraps tape around her face and over her mouth to gag her again. Sara is furious but is unable to make any kind of sound that is understandable except for loud grunts and whimpers. The man tells Sara that she needs to learn a little humility and after pushing her over, he lifts her dress hem and gives her a couple of good hard slaps on her ass through her pantyhose. But things only get worse for Sara as a short time later, the man pulls her dress top and bra down. After fondling her big tits, the man then pulls her pantyhose down. Finally he leaves Sara to struggle bound and gagged with her panties exposed and her boobs out. He tells her that when he returns, the panties will also be coming down.
Size - 758.03 MB
Duration - 00:16:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 10:11 PM   #7612
sancho48
Местный

Default Constance Cant Move

Constance Cant Move

The burglar's directions were VERY clear: Sit still and shut up! Constance had the "shut up" part down cold, thanks to the way the burglar packed her mouth before winding circuit after circuit of sticky grey tape around her face! He pulled it so tight, it even pulled her cute little nose crooked! She knew how unforgiving the tape was, as he had already wound it around her body again and again, fusing her limbs together and leaving her utterly helpless! Of course, she didn't trust the burglar, and as soon as he was out of sight, she put on a frenzied struggle to free herself, moving her petite frame off the sofa and on to the floor where she kicked and thrashed, hoping against hope that she could somehow loosen her bonds. Unfortunately for her, the burglar returned and was VERY displeased to find she hadn't followed his rule about sitting still. Fortunately, he knew how to fix that! He folded her frame into a tightly compacted ball, securing her in that position with even more of the tape she had grown to despise! Now completely unable to move a muscle, she mewled in fear at her plight. Things got even more uncomfortable when the burglar laughingly tipped her on to her side, leaving her there for the night! As her eyes scanned the room in search of freedom, she knew tonight was going to be VERY uncomfortable!
Size - 425.89 MB
Duration - 00:11:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, tape bondage, tapegagged, pantyhose/stockings, struggling, constance, bondage, did, tape bondage, tape gagged, mouth packed, struggling, pantyhose, blonde, gag talk, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-24-2023, 01:08 AM   #7613
sancho48
Местный

Default Bella Madisyn Taken Strapped Tight

Bella Madisyn Taken Strapped Tight

*this is a custom clip The video begins with Bella regaining her wits & realizing that she's wearing only her lingerie, and strapped to a chair with a harness gag in her mouth. Bella is both embarrassed & fearful, and struggles against her bonds. The second scene still has Bella in the same predicament, but she now has a harness gag in her mouth with a very large red ball.
Size - 1134.18 MB
Duration - 00:10:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, leather, gagged women, struggling, bella madisyn, leather straps, harness gag, chairtie, barefoot, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-24-2023, 04:01 AM   #7614
sancho48
Местный

Default Christmas Dress Part 1 - Lost For Words

Christmas Dress Part 1 - Lost For Words

I wanted to show off my sexy new red dress and heels that I had gotten for Christmas and the predicament my had me in was just the perfect way to flaunt it. He started of tying my elbows then bringing me to my knees in front of a cinder block. I was actually surprised that he had grabbed the penis gag and shoved that into my mouth instead of the usual ballgag but nonetheless, I was pleased. My neck was brought down so that I was bent forward and attached to the cinder block and finished me off with my hair tied to my strappadoed arms. I was in so much pain, I could hardly say a word. I stood on my knees for as long as I could take until he removed the penis gag and replaced it with a ballgag. When he strapped it to my head, I level of discomfort went sky high! Knees to the hard floor, elbows squeezed together, rope looped around my neck then pulled down to the cinder block, arms in a strappado and lifted high behind me, hair tied so tight and pulled back, and now the 2" ballgag sitting deep inside my mouth. It was hard to breathe, hard to swallow, hurt to move, and painful to scream so I tried my hardest to ease my mind into a happy place but I just couldn't get my focus off everything that was gong on all at once! HD 720.480
Size - 274.23 MB
Duration - 00:17:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, live cams, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, damsel in, endurance, strappado, elbow tie, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, asiana starr, live cam, submissive,

Keep2share
Old 05-24-2023, 06:56 AM   #7615
sancho48
Местный

Default Claire Irons A Milf-Y Affair

Claire Irons A Milf-Y Affair

MILF next door Claire Irons has been having an affair with her sexy younger neighbor, and today is the day that he wants to spice things up. He dangles some rope in front of her (POV) & reluctantly Claire gives in. He starts with a few basic ties, then once Claire gets more comfortable, he places a panel gag in her mouth & adds more rope. Claire whimpers from behind the gag & struggles on the kitchen floor. Are the ropes too tight, Claire? Ooops...
Size - 1522.22 MB
Duration - 00:14:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, milf, rope bondage, claire irons, panel gag, satin panties, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-24-2023, 09:53 AM   #7616
sancho48
Местный

Default Home Invaded-Tied Up And Stashed In The Bathroom

Home Invaded-Tied Up And Stashed In The Bathroom

Calisa Bliss NEW Model This is my first ever video with Calisa. I had heard so much positive things about and decided I needed to work with her. I was not disappointed at all. Working with her, kind of reminded of the video I produced years ago with Sahrye. Something unusual happened right after we finished shooting this scene. There was a knock at the door. It was the hotel staff saying, one of the housekeepers heard what was going on in the room and was very concerned. It was a good thing, I had Calisa untied by this time. This girl loves to play her roles with passion. The story to this scene is, Calisa is alone in her room when a man comes in. He takes her into the bathroom, seats her on a stool and ties her up tight. After she is left locked in the bathroom, Calisa struggles her way off the stool and somehow gets the door open. She squirms her way out of the bathroom. But, the man returns and stops her. Calisa puts up a fight as he pulls her skirt off. Now, with her panties and garters showing, the man hogties her on the floor and leaves her struggling bound and gagged.
Size - 999.5 MB
Duration - 00:17:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-24-2023, 12:46 PM   #7617
sancho48
Местный

Default Asiana Loves Her Hair Pulled

Asiana Loves Her Hair Pulled

Here, I have my elbows crushed together and my ankles tied so that I can't move around too much. Once the rope is tied around my hair and hung by the door frame, every little bit of movement I make sends me moaning in agony. I just LOVE tight bondage and having anything added to enhance the pain. Catch some sexy close-ups of drool running down the ball that is wrapped around my lips and onto my sexy body. HD 720x480
Size - 101.66 MB
Duration - 00:06:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, rope bondage, bondage, submissive sluts, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, struggling, damsel in distres, submissive sluts, ballgag, high heels, lingerie, elbow tie, crying, screaming, drooling, sweating, bdsm,

Keep2share
Old 05-24-2023, 03:41 PM   #7618
sancho48
Местный

Default Busty Coed Gagged With Step-Step-Moms Panties

Busty Coed Gagged With Step-Step-Moms Panties

JJ Plush JJ comes home one day from Cheer leading practice. She doesn't notice the man hiding in the bushes as she walks in the front door. The man walks up and peeks in her window to notice JJ is home alone. He sneaks in and grabs her as she walks into the living room. He puts her in a choke hold and 's her. When JJ wakes up, she finds herself all tied up with rope. When she starts screaming for help, the man stuffs a big pair of her step-step-mom's panties in her mouth and then seals her lips shut with duct tape. He then leaves JJ to struggle on the floor as he robs the place. Later the man returns and pulls JJ's top up to expose her big boobs. He lets her know that he has some special plans for her before he leaves. JJ becomes desperate and she knows she has to get away before he returns again. So she works her way to the wall where she is able to struggle her way onto her feet. She looks around to make sure the man is no where near. She knows it will be very embarrassing when someone sees her hoping outside bound and gagged with her big boobs bouncing. But she has no choice as she hops her way out of the livingroom to the back door.
Size - 426.67 MB
Duration - 00:11:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-24-2023, 06:36 PM   #7619
sancho48
Местный

Default Autumn Begs For Bondage

Autumn Begs For Bondage

Sure, it's fun to play at DID and other bondage games, but there's nothing more fun (or more sexy) than when a pretty girl asks you to tie her up just for the hell of it! Autumn is the latest girl to bestow such a gift on me, and she looks just mouth watering in her workout clothes, her sneakers and her glasses. I rope her up nice and slow, making sure to pop a ball gag into her mouth first so I can enjoy plenty of gag talk from the soon to be heavily restrained beauty, and once the rope are in place, I leave her to enjoy the way they feel on her body, the way the rubber tastes in her mouth, and the utter strictness of the tie. Feeling like she deserves a little something more, I hogtie the petite blonde, taking special delight in her giggles and efforts to find any knot that will release her. She begged me for bondage, and now she's going to endure it!
Size - 822.71 MB
Duration - 00:21:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, sneaker fetish, workout clothes, eye glasses, autumn dais, bondage, rope bondage, blnde, ball gagged, gagged women, gag talk, giggling, eyeglasses, workout clothes, sneakers, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-24-2023, 09:31 PM   #7620
sancho48
Местный

Default Barefoot And Bound In The Kitchen - Starring Enchantress Sahrye

Barefoot And Bound In The Kitchen - Starring Enchantress Sahrye

Sahrye and I are watching a cooking show on television when she mentions that the dishes they are making don't look so hard. After I point out that she NEVER goes into the kitchen, and that I am a far better cook than her, she challenges me to whip up a surprise for her. She should have been more specific! She finds herself bound and gagged, panties stuffed in her mouth and taped in palce. Helpless to get free, she rolls around the floor, showing off her bare feet, her pantuhose-clad legs, and lots of accidental peeks up her very short skirt. I don't want her to hurt herself rolling aound like that, so I helpfully put her into a ball tie. She is furious, and gag talks up a storm. The good news for her is I was to order a pizza, so she wins the bet. The bad news? I'm leaving her just as she is until the pizza guy arrives, because I know he'll want to see this!! NOTE: This clip is discounted due to some focus issues. The action is still clear, just a little soft at times.
Size - 696.93 MB
Duration - 00:15:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, rope bondage, latina, tapegagged, barefoot, sahrye, struggling, tricked, rope, panty gagged, barefoot, pantyhose, upskirt, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share