In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-26-2023, 05:36 AM   #7631
sancho48
Местный

Default Getting Caught Snooping Got Me Tied Up And Gagged

Getting Caught Snooping Got Me Tied Up And Gagged

Peaches NEW Peaches tried to pass herself off as someone else. But the man figured out what she was up to and whom she actually was. He couldn't let her leave. So, he grabbed her and tied her up. Then he stuffed her mouth and tied a rag between her teeth to gag her. As he watched Peaches struggling bound and gagged, he realized what a hot looking girl she was and wanted to see more of her. Before she knew it, Peaches was without the skirt she had been wearing and her blouse was open.
Size - 813.45 MB
Duration - 00:14:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 08:31 AM   #7632
sancho48
Местный

Default Bound And Gagged In My Holiday Party Costume

Bound And Gagged In My Holiday Party Costume

Cheyenne Jewel NEW Cheyenne was dressed in her Christmas Elf Costume for a party. But somehow, she walked into the wrong room where someone was up to "No Good". Unfortunately, she saw too much and now she finds herself bound and gagged. Later, things get worse when the costume is removed and she is left in her panties with her tits out.
Size - 804.93 MB
Duration - 00:14:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, costumes, costumes, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-26-2023, 11:26 AM   #7633
sancho48
Местный

Default Help Im In Here He Has Me Tied Up And Gagged

Help Im In Here He Has Me Tied Up And Gagged

Stacie Snow The video begins with the man carrying Stacie or Resolution MP4 Versionver his shoulder into a hotel room. As he starts tying her up with rope, she starts to protest. So after he has her hands and legs tied, the man stuffs her mouth with panties and ties a rag between her teeth to cleave gag her. Stacie can only whimper and moan now as the man finishes tying her up very tightly. "Don't go anywhere!" he warns her as he leaves her all alone bound and gagged. But Stacie isn't about to just sit there and wait to see what this guy has planned for her. She works her way off of the chair and squirms her way over to a window. She sees people outside and squeals through the gag hoping someone will hear or notice her. But this only brings the bad guy back into the room and he pulls her away from the window. Not very happy with Stacie now, the man is going to punish her. He pulls her skirt off to show she is wearing a tight little black panty girdle with garters to hold up her stockings under her skirt. He also opens her blouse. He warns her that if she causes him any more problems, the bra and girdle will be coming down.
Size - 267.92 MB
Duration - 00:07:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-26-2023, 02:21 PM   #7634
sancho48
Местный

Default Calisa - Straitjacketed In The Basement

Calisa - Straitjacketed In The Basement

Calisa is in a tight squeeze to be sure. Bound tightly in a straitjacket, her legs frogtied, the feisty girl is desperate for release, but with me as her caretaker, that isn't coming anytime soon! Tiring of her incessant yammering, I pull some medical bandage tightly between her teeth, making circuit after circuit until her jaw is jacked wide, and then I wrap it over her entire lower face1 It doesn't keep her very quiet, but it sure does please me! It's about time that mouthy got what was coming to her! As she thrashed and struggled in a mad attempt to escape her plight, I watched every second of her desperate attempts on a closed circuit camera. Deciding she had not suffered enough, I reinforced her gag with electrical tape, and by the time I was finished, tears were brimming in her eyes due to the vice-like squeeze her lovely face was gripped in. I figure she'll need at least six months of treatment like this, but who knows? Some folks take longer to recover than others!
Size - 483.23 MB
Duration - 00:12:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, straitjacket, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, gag talk, struggling, calisa bliss, bondage, straitjacket, rope bondage, frogtied, pantyhose, gagged women, wrap gagged, gag talk, tape gag, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-26-2023, 05:16 PM   #7635
sancho48
Местный

Default Captured Kerry - Ok You Can Tie Me Up

Captured Kerry - Ok You Can Tie Me Up

When I invited Kerry over for a visit, she was surprised when the conversation drifted toward my interest - tying up cute ladies! She seemed curious, so I suggested tying her up so she could see what it felt like. She readily agreed, and from that moment on, her life changed. You see, I knew her curiosity would get the better of her, and once I had her tightly tied in her sneakers and shorts, there was nothing she could do to prevent me from gagging her with a big ball gag and watching her struggle as the reality of her plight slowly dawned on her! Turned out she was one hell of a struggler (not to mention drooler) but she was no match for my ropes, especially after I hogtied her and left her thrashing and grunting on the floor, drool seeping past the ball gag and down her chin, as she tried desperately to free herself. No chance of that! She's mine now, and she's going to learn ALL about bondage...whether she likes it or not!
Size - 949.3 MB
Duration - 00:23:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, sneaker fetish, short shorts, struggling, captured kerry, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, scottish accent, sneaker fetish, jean shorts, hogtied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-26-2023, 08:11 PM   #7636
sancho48
Местный

Default Autumns Orgasm Play

Autumns Orgasm Play

Okay, we've been delighted at how much fans have resonated with Autumn Dais, and we get TONS of emails asking what she's like in real life, so we thought we'd show you in this, her first and ONLY bound orgasm scene ANYWHERE!. To say she's kinky as hell is an understatement, as you'll definitely find out in this clip. It's a peek into just what she really likes in the bedroom, complete with manhandling, heavy groping, hair pulling, spanking, and finishing off with bound squirting orgasms! Watching her struggle, giggling as she is tossed about like a rag doll while the vibrator works her to a frenzy is hotter than hell, but why take my word for it? Check it out for yourself!
Size - 390.09 MB
Duration - 00:10:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, hair pulling, spanking, nudity/naked, squirting, autumn dais, bondage, rope bondage, hair pulling, naked, bound orgasms, vibrator, spanking, squirting, struggling, hand over mouth, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-26-2023, 11:08 PM   #7637
sancho48
Местный

Default Annabelles Permanent Mummification

Annabelles Permanent Mummification

Every woman seems to want to stop the passage of time, to preserve her beauty indefinitely, no matter the cost. Annabelle was no exception, at least not until she learned what the cost really was! Mummified in excruciatingly tight bandages, designed to keep all oxygen from reaching into the cocoon, her captor guaranteed she would never see what the ravages of time would do her lovely body! Especially not after he wrapped her head completely, leaving only her flaring nostrils exposed! As she thrashed and struggled, unable to effect any possible escape from her prison, trapped now in a world of permanent darkness, she realized that not all wishes should be granted!
Size - 725.76 MB
Duration - 00:18:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - mummification, did, bondage, wrinkled soles, gagged women, struggling, annabelle genovisi, bondage, did, mummification, tricked, head wrapped, mouth packing, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 05-27-2023, 02:01 AM   #7638
sancho48
Местный

Default He Tied Up And Gagged The Wrong Girl

He Tied Up And Gagged The Wrong Girl

Bella Ink Bella was resting when someone came into her home and grabbed her. before she could say anything, the person stuffed and taped her mouth to gag her. He then used rope to tie her up tight. As she struggled bound and gagged, Bella had no idea what this man wanted. Then he made a call and talked to someone about her being a witness in a court case. That was when she remembered that her step-sister left home earlier to testify in court about some criminal activity. She realized the man thought she was her step-sister and tied her up to keep her from going to court. Too Late! Her step-sister was already on her way. But being gagged, Bella could not let the man know this. The man started taking advantage of Bella's situation. He tied her with more rope and pulled her boobs out of her bra. Then the phone rang and the man answered. Apparently, the caller advised him that her step-sister was in court and that he tied up the wrong girl.
Size - 784.06 MB
Duration - 00:14:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-27-2023, 04:56 AM   #7639
sancho48
Местный

Default Asiana For Profit Part 1

Asiana For Profit Part 1

Here Martin goes with that back-breaking arch again. Putting me in another difficult position that takes me from 0 to 60 as soon as he cinches that last knot. And Martin is such a perfectionist that every time I adjust, he comes right back in to make it tighter. By the the time he was happy with his work, I was hogtied in an upright position, held up by my pony tail and already shedding tears.
Size - 317.16 MB
Duration - 00:15:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, ballgagged, predicament bondage, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, predicament bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, pussy roped, clover clamps, nipple clamps, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage, live bondage show, pantyhose bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 05-27-2023, 07:51 AM   #7640
sancho48
Местный

Default Carmen X Sugar Baby Tied Up Tight Taught Lesson

Carmen X Sugar Baby Tied Up Tight Taught Lesson

Nyxon has noticed some strange charges on her credit card statement, and after a bit of investigating she discovered that the charges came from a Sugar Baby website. She makes a few phone calls, gets the info she needs, and sets out to find her husband's sugar baby. She knocks on the door, and since Carmen is expecting her sugar step-daddy, she tells her to come in. Nyxon confronts Carmen, and tells her it's time to teach her a little lesson. Carmen tells her to get lost, so Nyxon places her hand over Carmen's mouth to calm her down. The next scene opens up with Carmen tightly tied and a humiliated pink lip gag strapped tightly into her mouth. She protests from behind the gag, and Nyxon decides to muffle her even more. She removes her panties, telling Carmen that since she's already had her husband's dick in her mouth that she won't mind tasting her dirty panties. Carmen's eyes go wide as Nyxon stuffs her blue satin panties into the hole in the gag. She takes a few incriminating pics with her cell phone, then leaves Carmen to struggle on the floor.
Size - 846.6 MB
Duration - 00:11:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, mouth stuffing, pantyhose/stockings, nyxon, carmen x, shiny pantyhose, hand over mouth, hom, struggle, panty gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share