In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 05-27-2023, 10:46 AM   #7641
sancho48
Местный

Default Autumn Dais - Bedeviled In A Blue Dress

Autumn Dais - Bedeviled In A Blue Dress

Spring is here and Autumn Dais cannot WAIT to show off her little blue sundress and her new shoes! Unfortunately for her, a bad guy caught her, gagged her, and tied her up and now she's going to be spending the afternoon in...in BONDAGE, that is! With her wrists lashed to her ankles like that, she certainly can't escape! What a shame! The man even took her shoes so all she could do to stop him was wriggle and arch her cute little feet! Poor Autumn! She was so looking forward to showing off the dress and it's matching blue polka dot panties! Now there's only one person who'll be seeing her ensemble, but he's certainly enjoying it!
Size - 493.76 MB
Duration - 00:12:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, barefoot, did, gagged women, struggling, ballgagged, autumn dais, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, struggling, high heels, sundress, upskirt, barefoot, arched soles, toe wriggling, did, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 01:41 PM   #7642
sancho48
Местный

Default Anastasia Valentine Tied Up Pinup

Anastasia Valentine Tied Up Pinup

This is the first bondage clip that Nyxon & Anastasia shot together. Nyxon dressed them both up in girdles & stockings, then did a little basic tie on Anastasia. She put a ballgag in her mouth, then let her struggle for a few minutes. Then, Nyxon comes back into the scene, pulls Anastasia into a nice tight hogtie & lets her struggle a bit more.
Size - 1826.24 MB
Duration - 00:16:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, nyxon, anastasia valentine, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, onscreen hogtie, ballgag, girdles, stockings, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-27-2023, 04:36 PM   #7643
sancho48
Местный

Default Caught Snooping-Sybil Is Bound Gagged Tickled

Caught Snooping-Sybil Is Bound Gagged Tickled

Sybil Hawthorne Sybil is after some Top Secret information and knows just where to find it. Knowing he is out, she breaks into a man's apartment. She hacks into his computer and find what she is looking for. But then someone starts to come in the front door. Sybil hides as the man walks in. But before he goes into his room, he notices that someone has broken through the security system of his computer. AsSybil tries to sneak out the front door, the man hears her. he grabs her and drags back into the front room. He bends her over the counter and quickly ties her up. He tries to get her to tell him who she is working for. But she refuses to talk. He knows that he has to interrogate her, but needs to deal with other problems first. So to keep her quiet, he stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. When she is left alone, Sybil knows she has to get away before the man finds out who her employers are. But the rope is tied tight and the man returns. His first method of is tickling. This is the one method that usually works for him. Although Sybil is very ticklish, she is able to hold out. But when he leaves her, she knows that she cannot stand another round of tickling and she struggles even harder to escape. Her persistence pays off and she is able to get to her feet and hobble to the front door. Now all she has to do is get it open and she is free.
Size - 421.14 MB
Duration - 00:11:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-27-2023, 07:31 PM   #7644
sancho48
Местный

Default Mia Hope Tattooed Damsel Struggles In A Hogtie

Mia Hope Tattooed Damsel Struggles In A Hogtie

Pretty Mia Hope id wearing lingerie, shiny pantyhose & black full fashioned stockings. She has a black electrical tape cleave gag deep in her mouth, and is trussed up tight into a hogtie on the couch. Watch her struggle & enjoy this tight tie. You may also like: Mia Hope... Yellow Satin Struggle pt 1 Nika Venom... Bound By The School Nerd
Size - 853.38 MB
Duration - 00:11:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, tapegagged, did, rope bondage, mia hope, full fashioned stockings, shiny pantyhose, hogtie, cleave gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 05-27-2023, 10:26 PM   #7645
sancho48
Местный

Default Dragged To The Pain Shed

Dragged To The Pain Shed

My elbows are crushed together, I'm ballgagged, hooded and dragged to the Pain Shed. Once inside I'm hoisted to my toes, my skirt is pulled up to my waist, and I'm whipped mercilessly with the cat-o-nine tails!

HD 720x480
Size - 98.84 MB
Duration - 00:06:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, whipping, gagging, asian, leather, bondage, asian, whipping, ballgag, hood, leather, spanking, bondage, high heels, bdsm, legs, petite, small tits, elbow bondage, submissive sluts, gagging,

Keep2share
Old 05-28-2023, 01:21 AM   #7646
sancho48
Местный

Default Cant Talk Right Now-She Has Her Mouth Full

Cant Talk Right Now-She Has Her Mouth Full

Tomiko Tomiko is in a rush when she walks into her apartment. So much that she doesn't take the time to lock her door. A man sneaks in behind her and grabs her from behind. He hold his hand over his mouth and over powers her. Soon, Tomiko finds herself all tied up with rope. Before she can complain too much, the man stuffs a HUGE pair of panties in her mouth and then uses duct tape to seal her mouth shut. Tomiko is left for awhile and she struggles in vain to get loose. When the man returns, it's time for him to have some fun with his captive. But soon after he pulls off her blouse and pulls down her bra, Tomiko's cell phone rings. The man answers and it is a guy looking for Tomiko. The robber tells the guy that he has the wrong number. After the man hangs up, he fears the person who called will become suspicious and come to check on Tomiko. So the man leaves Tomiko to make his escape. Tomiko, left bound and gagged on the floor continues to struggle. Soon the phone rings again and she struggles wildly trying to answer. But even if she could answer, Tomiko wouldn't be able to talk. Not with her mouth full of panties.
Size - 390.21 MB
Duration - 00:10:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 05-28-2023, 04:16 AM   #7647
sancho48
Местный

Default Asiana Cant Hang - Three Clips In One

Asiana Cant Hang - Three Clips In One

Here are three short clips that we never finished all because I couldn't hang... sort of like a series of clips where either my Punisher delivered so much pain and to this sexy little body and I wasn't on my A-Game that day so I called, "Mercy" lol.

The first clip, my Punisher ties me up, pulls my panties down, and stuffs my juicy underwear into my mouth and blindfolds and shuts me up with some ace bandage wrap around my head. As I wriggle around, tightly bound in a bra, tight skirt, and stilettos on top of the Pain Table, my mouth begins to throb in pain from the medical wrap tightly squeezing my jaw together and I just could't take it anymore.

The second clip show me in a sexy black dress and 6" stilettos tied so tight on the step ladder that moving even my head was IMPOSSIBLE! That predicament didn't last very long...

and the last clip shown, is my Punisher tossing and manhandling me around in see through lingerie and high heels. This time, I was tied on top of the Pain Table, groped, thrown around, and my Punisher did the one thing that only he can do, to run tears down my face... he grabbed my hair by the top of my head and lifted me slightly off the table. With my elbows wrenched together, my legs tied to my thighs, and the ballgag hitting the back of my throat, I was DONE. So shortly after he had my crotch rope pulled to the ceiling and arched backwards, it was over... I'm sure you know I was spanked like a bad girl for tapping out on such mind-blowing predicaments. HD 720x480
Size - 162.84 MB
Duration - 00:10:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, asiana starr, submissive sluts, bdsm, high heels, ballgag, predicament bondage, damsel in, struggling, drooling, medical wrap, blindfold, tight skirt, elbow bondage,

Keep2share
Old 05-28-2023, 07:12 AM   #7648
sancho48
Местный

Default Bound Gagged And Begging Him To Give It To Her Hard

Bound Gagged And Begging Him To Give It To Her Hard

Crystal Frost BONUS VIDEO UPDATE Now in just her bra and girdle, a man ties Crystal up with rope. As this goes on, Crystal asks the man what he plans to do with her. When he asks her why she asks, she tells him that him tying her up is getting her very turned on. As the man wads up a pair of panties, Crystal knows she is about to get gagged. So to make sure the man knows what she wants, she tells him the naughty things she wants him to do to her. The next thing she knows, Crystal finds herself mouth stuffed and gagged. This puts her over the edge and now she is begging him through the gag to fuck her. Crystal struggles on the bed bound and gagged. Although being gagged so tight is the main reason she is so turned on, she wishes she could talk so she could demand that the man not leave until he pulls her girdle down and bangs her hard. But that isn't going to happen. Instead the man hogties her with a very tight crotch rope. He then leaves her this way with her tits out. Frustrated, Crystal tugs on the crotch rope until she gets herself to cum in her panties.
Size - 664.69 MB
Duration - 00:14:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 05-28-2023, 10:08 AM   #7649
sancho48
Местный

Default Curvy Girl Bound And Gagged In Her Pantyhose

Curvy Girl Bound And Gagged In Her Pantyhose

Brigette Paris A man has Brigette with her wrists tied behind her back. He throws her on the sofa and tells her to sit still, "Or Else!" But the minute he leaves her, Brigette starts calling for help. So the man returns to stuff and tape a gag in her mouth. Then to make her very sorry that she didn't cooperate, he pulls off her pants and ties her up so she cannot cause him anymore problems. This includes a crotchrope. Brigette is humiliated as she is now bound and gagged in her blouse and pantyhose. To make matters worse, the buttons of her blouse start to pop off to show she is not wearing a bra. Soon her big boobs work their way out until they are bouncing as she struggles to get loose. This is a 10 minute video clip. Brigette is gagged on screen.
Size - 386.39 MB
Duration - 00:10:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share
Old 05-28-2023, 01:01 PM   #7650
sancho48
Местный

Default He Took The Busty Saleslady With Him And Kept Her Bound And Gagged

He Took The Busty Saleslady With Him And Kept Her Bound And Gagged

Dee Williams After pulling off a heist, he decided to take the busty saleslady Dee with him. Now he has her tied up tight with a knotted rag in her mouth to gag her. Left alone, Dee struggles to find a way to escape. She squirms her way over to a window, but sees no way out. The man returns and ties Dee tighter and with more rope. he also takes the knotted rag out of her mouth. He gags her again by stuffing and taping her mouth. He then strips her down a little and leaves her bouncing her big tits as she struggles to get loose.
Size - 778.01 MB
Duration - 00:14:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share