In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-01-2023, 10:21 AM   #7681
sancho48
Местный

Default Bad Hair Day

Bad Hair Day

I start off gagged, tied, and taunted. My punisher puts me into a strappado and had previously removed my high heels so that he could specifically have me on my toes. I struggle for a bit with my wrenched elbows in the air until he unhooks me from winch, grabs me by the hair, and hooks me by my pony tail. With the winch holding me up high and my toes barely touching the floor, every bit of movement made it feel as though every one of my hairs was going to rip out of my head if I was stretch out any further! HD 720x480 (Previously posted clip that was fixed due to the sound quality so before you buy this video, please make sure this is not a duplicate purchase)
Size - 105.93 MB
Duration - 00:06:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, barefoot, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, asiana starr, damsel in, predicament bondage, barefeet, barefoot, tight jeans, elbow tie, elbow bondage, ballgag, drooling, hair tie, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 01:16 PM   #7682
sancho48
Местный

Default Asiana For Dinner Part 2 - Unaware The Camera Was Still Filming

Asiana For Dinner Part 2 - Unaware The Camera Was Still Filming

After playtime was over, I didn't realize my Punisher still had the camera rolling when he decided he'd fuck with my emotions. My elbows were slammed together, my neck was sore, my hands and arms were resting, and my mouth was hurting from being wrenched open with a 2" ballgag, head hurting from my hair being pulled, make-up running down my face, and I was dying to get out. Once I tap out, I had enough - I was at my absolute end and I wanted out IMMEDIATELY and FAST! My Punisher thought it would be funny to mess with me but I wasn't havin' it. He demanded that I ask politely to be released from the ropes but I was so adamant about him untying me right away that I could not get myself to ask nicely. All I had to do was simply say, "please" and he'd let me out but after I short argument, I finally gave in. By then, a few minutes of pain had already gone by so the untying of the rope was worse than being tied! Needless to say, once I was out, I was fine but I felt horrible that I had copped such a nasty attitude, let alone not knowing the entire episode was caught on cam! Yikes! HD 720x480
Size - 78.3 MB
Duration - 00:05:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bondage, submissive sluts, asian, fetish, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, fetish, fetish clothing, submissive sluts, bdsm, predicament bondage, ballgag, struggling, drooling, asiana starr, bondage and discipline, elbow bondage, high heels,

Keep2share
Old 06-01-2023, 04:11 PM   #7683
sancho48
Местный

Default Aj Marion - Captive In The Closet

Aj Marion - Captive In The Closet

AJ never thought she'd regret having a big, empty, spacious closet for herself, but now, tightly bound and gagged, her mouth stuffed full of rubber to prevent anyone from hearing her pleas for help, she knows that some things are HIGHLY overrated. Sure, it gave her plenty of room to struggle against the ropes that fused her limbs together. Yes, she could stretch her shapely pantyhose clad legs high into the air as she kicked in vain to free them. But it ALSO meant her captor could enter the closet anytime he wants and have plenty of room to bind her further! Sadly for AJ, that was JUST what he did, opening her blouse first to add to her embarrassment and fear! When she felt him thread more of the horrid rope between her legs and tightly tie it off, the rope biting into her sensitive sex beneath her skimpy panties, her eyes watered and she whimpered into the ball gag that kept her silent. Hog-tieing the poor girl, her captor relished her trim tiny figure, and promised to return VERY soon. AJ knew EXACTLY what he had planned for her, but how could she possible prevent it??
Size - 506.97 MB
Duration - 00:12:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, upskirt, aj marion, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, ball gagged, pantyhose, upskirt, thong, high heels, struggling, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-01-2023, 07:08 PM   #7684
sancho48
Местный

Default Captured Cat Burglar - Starring Rachel Adams Part 1

Captured Cat Burglar - Starring Rachel Adams Part 1

When sexy cat burglar Rachel Adams breaks into my house, she has no idea what she's in for. Grabbed from behind, she has two choices: Do as I say, or be turned over to the police. She soon finds herself handcuffed, bound with electrical tape, striped to bra and panties and gagged with duct tape wrapped around her face, sealing her hood in place and silencing her cries for help. When she proves to be too mobile, I swap the tape gag for a ball gag, pulled deeply into her mouth, and add a few zip ties to keep her still. She can only thrash about helplessly, her bare feet kicking uselessly in the air. But that's only the beginning for her!
Size - 678.49 MB
Duration - 00:15:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, tape bondage, barefoot, rachel adams, burglar, electrical tape, handcuffs, zip ties, tricked tape gag, ball gag, barefoot, stripped, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-01-2023, 10:01 PM   #7685
sancho48
Местный

Default Honey Dew A Nice Tight Onscreen Tie

Honey Dew A Nice Tight Onscreen Tie

Size - 1965.14 MB
Duration - 00:18:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-02-2023, 12:56 AM   #7686
sancho48
Местный

Default Bucket Of Weights And A Tight Crotch Rope To Finish Me Off Part 2

Bucket Of Weights And A Tight Crotch Rope To Finish Me Off Part 2

After being watched as I painstakingly stand as tall as I can to relieve some pressure off the crotch rope, I kick my shoes off and stand on my toes, hoping things would get easier. This only aggravated my punisher, so he comes back, ties my hair to the winch behind me and repeatedly pulls on the bucket holding the set of free weights inside. I refused to stand with both feet so he finishes me off by lifting one leg and tying my knee to neck and leaves me there until I can't take any more. I sure did learn my lesson this time. HD 720x480
Size - 136.3 MB
Duration - 00:08:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, struggling, drooling, crying, crotch rope, elbow bondage, ballgag, high heels, pantyhose, stockings,

Keep2share
Old 06-02-2023, 03:51 AM   #7687
sancho48
Местный

Default Kitty Kilmore Anxious To Start

Kitty Kilmore Anxious To Start

Kitty is feeling especially frisky one evening & decides to persue the online dating sites. After sorting through the usual offerigns, she comes across a site called "Dark Tinder". Curious, she creates a profile & begins to sift through the members. She comes across an especially intriguing profile, swipes right, and is immediately met with a match. She DM's the young lady & they set up a date at her place later that evening. Some time passes, and the tinder date, Nyxon, arrives. Kitty likes what she sees as Nyxon walks through the door & Nyxon wastes no time getting friendly with Kitty. Kitty notices something strange nestled in Nyxon's cleavage & Nyxon reaches in to pull out a piece of rope. Kitty's eyes sparkle at the sight of the rope, and Nyxon wastes no time in charming Kitty's clothes off of her. She ties Kitty's wrists behind her back & tells her to wait right there while she goes to her car to get more rope. When she returns, she places Kitty into a tight tie, but instead of getting turned on, Kitty gets a little mouthy & annoying. So, Nyxon reaches up her leather dress & pulls off her satin panties. She shoves them into Kitty's mouth & tells her that that's the only pussy she'll be getting that evening, then seals them inside by tightly wrapping microfoam tape around her head. She leaves Kitty to struggle around for a while, then comes back in to tell her that a bunch of her friends are going to come over & have a little bit of fun with her. I guess you just never know what you're going to get whenever you're on the Dark Tinder.
Size - 1699.97 MB
Duration - 00:15:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, nyxon, kitty kilmore, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, panty gag, microfaom tape, full fashioned stockings, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-02-2023, 06:46 AM   #7688
sancho48
Местный

Default Constance And Maddy - Gag Talking Escape Challenge

Constance And Maddy - Gag Talking Escape Challenge

Take two tightly tied, topless tit tied gagged beauties and give them one simple instruction. See who can escape first! What follows is a gag talking drool fest as the girls argue with each other (and with me) in the quest for freedom! Who escapes first? What will happen to the loser? For that matter, what will happen to the winner?? Check it out and see who is victorious!
Size - 1009.93 MB
Duration - 00:25:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, topless, ballgagged, gag talk, escaping, constance, madi, bondage, chair tied, topless, tit tied, breat bound, ball gagged, drooling, gag talk, escape challenge, struggle, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-02-2023, 09:41 AM   #7689
sancho48
Местный

Default Calisa Bliss - Slip Into Something Uncomfortable

Calisa Bliss - Slip Into Something Uncomfortable

I'm so happy! I finally got Calisa to come over to my place for a little...fun, if ya know what I mean! She's eager for ANYTHING, and she kindly agrees to slip into something a little more comfortable while I take a quick shower, promising me a surprise upon my return. While I am showering, she proceeds to strip down to a gorgeous blue lingerie ensemble, and is ready to make the evening "special", but before I return, she is surprised by a masked man who ties her up and gags her! The man leaves before I get out of the shower, and when I return, I find Calisa bound, cleave gagged and VERY upset. I thought she was just playing a kinky little bondage game, and am delighted by the surprise! She tries to tell me what happened, but I think it's just a little role play game she is into, and I decide to follow her lead by adding even more rope to the protesting girl! When I decide to replace her cleave gag with a jaw-stretching ball gag, she goes ballistic! Impressed by how much energy and how she commits to what I think is her kinky play time, I leave her hogtied and gagged, struggling like mad, gag-talking up a storm! I promise her I'll be back soon to show her exactly what a bad guy would do to a beautiful lady in helpless bondage! Looks like she's the one in for a big surprise!
Size - 631.7 MB
Duration - 00:16:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, lingerie, gagged women, gag talk, ballgagged, calisa bliss, bondage, rope bondage, did, lingerie, hand over mouth, cleave gagged, struggling, high heels, ball gagged, hogtied, gag talk, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-02-2023, 12:36 PM   #7690
sancho48
Местный

Default Jasper Reed I Hate It

Jasper Reed I Hate It

Nyxon's roommate Jasper has been making decent money by selling feet pics online, but Nyxon thinks that there's more money to be made. So, she gives Jasper a business proposition. If Jasper let's Nyxon tie her up for her bondage site, she'll make sure to take plenty of pics of her feet for Jasper's foot fetish clients. Jasper agrees & Nyxon begins to tie her up. She takes a few feet pics as promised, and just when Jasper thinks they're finished, Nyxon wraps some rope on her upper body nice & tight. Jasper screams that she hates it, and Nyxon stuffs a pair of panties inside her mouth, then wraps a nice tight cleave gag around her head with vet wrap.
Size - 1283.56 MB
Duration - 00:11:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, gagged women, struggling, rope bondage, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, nyxon, jasper reed, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, vet wrap, barefoot, foot fetish, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share