In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-02-2023, 03:31 PM   #7691
sancho48
Местный

Default Finding Happiness

Finding Happiness

What an interesting tie Martin put me in.* I had everything going on!* A huge gag jammed in my mouth, my throat roped, elbows pinned behind me with my wrists pulled to the front, legs frogtied while I was perched on top of the Pain Table, pussy tightly roped and my tits clamped. It wasn't a hard position but when Martin hung weights on the clovers, combined with the massive ball that makes me drool a LOT, it made it a little more difficult.* And when Martin breaks out the wand and shoves his fingers in my pussy and I explode... you KNOW I FUCKING. LOVED. IT.
Size - 505.89 MB
Duration - 00:16:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, bound orgasms, bdsm, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, nipple clamps, bound orgasm, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage show, high heels, crotch roped, pussy roped, throat roped, clover clamps, submissive,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 06:29 PM   #7692
sancho48
Местный

Default He Had Me Bound Gagged And Begging To Pull Down This Panty Girdle

He Had Me Bound Gagged And Begging To Pull Down This Panty Girdle

Fayth on Fire A man brings Fayth into a hotel room. Her hands are tied behind back and her face is covered to blind fold her. From the sounds she makes, it is obvious, she is also gagged. After making a phone call, the man finishes tying Fayth up. He removes the blind fold and re-gags her by stuffing and taping her mouth. As the man leaves her struggling bound and gagged, she realizes that needs to get away right away, because she is being delivered to some really bad people. So, through the gag, she pleads with the man. She even offers to let him have his way with her
Size - 866.55 MB
Duration - 00:15:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-02-2023, 09:21 PM   #7693
sancho48
Местный

Default Casually Roped

Casually Roped

I suffered tremendously in this video and it started with how tight my wrists were pulled to my thighs. It was so tight! and the way my ankles were crossed kept me from even attempting to roll over - and you know how much I love being all over the floor. Then, when Martin ties my gag to my elbows, I REALLY couldn't move and my mouth was PUNISHED. That suffering slowly progressed to the crotch rope helping to break me down but what was more frustrating was that I couldn't verbalize any of it!
Size - 278.4 MB
Duration - 00:15:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, pantyhose bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage, pantyhose, high heels, ball gagged, elbow tied, elbow bondage, rope bondage, crotch roped, topless, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 06-03-2023, 12:16 AM   #7694
sancho48
Местный

Default Jasper Reed Live Stream Gone Wrong

Jasper Reed Live Stream Gone Wrong

*this is a custom clip Jasper Reed is an arrogant Domme who is holding a live stream event on Twitch for her subs. Beforehand, she ran a fan poll of what Dominatrix techniques she would be teaching them on her stream. Howeverm to her surprise, someone hacked her Twitter & changed the poll to what kind of bondage they would like to see her in. She begins the live stream with her assistant (Nyxon) off screen without having checked the poll & get humiliated & angry when Nyxon follows through with the results, leaving her bound & gagged three different ways on camera.
Size - 1840.07 MB
Duration - 00:16:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, mouth stuffing, ballgagged, nyxon, jasper reed, tape gag, onscreen gag, hogotie, leather straps, handcuffs, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-03-2023, 03:11 AM   #7695
sancho48
Местный

Default His Pregnant Girlfriend Caught Him Tying Up And Fucking Another Woman

His Pregnant Girlfriend Caught Him Tying Up And Fucking Another Woman

Lindsey NEW 1920 X 1080 HD MP4 Lindsey arrives home to see a woman leaving. When she goes inside she finds her boyfriend resting. She also finds rope and a pair of panties near him. They are not her panties and they smell used. Then when she gets closer to her boyfriend, she finds that he smells like pussy. Now, very angry, Lindsey start to complain. She accuses him of playing bondage with another woman. She complains that he refuses to play with her. This is because Lindsey is 6 month pregnant. After a while, he gets tired of listening to Lindsey. He grabs her and starts to tie her up. At first she complains. But, then she admits that she likes it. The next thing Lindsey knows, her boyfriend stuffs him self in her mouth and she sucks him hard. When he is finished, the boyfriend stuffs to other woman's dirty panties in Lindsey's mouth and tapes them in to gag her. As Lindsey struggles bound and gagged, she gets very turned on. She pleads with her boyfriend to have his way with her. Soon, he gives her what she wants as he pulls her panties down and gets her legs up in the air.
Size - 827.24 MB
Duration - 00:14:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pregnant, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 06-03-2023, 06:08 AM   #7696
sancho48
Местный

Default Failed To Follow The Rules Part 1 - Shouldve Kept My Mouth Shut

Failed To Follow The Rules Part 1 - Shouldve Kept My Mouth Shut

I was laid out on top of a small ottoman wearing nothing but a bra, panties, and high heels. My Punisher proceeded to gag my mouth with one of his favorite ballgags when I asked that be easily accessible to his will. He agreed but only on one condition - I could not tap out. Without hesitation, I was ok with the idea but as soon as the on-screen tying began, it was different story. As the rope got tighter, I screamed in agony and as soon as my hair was pulled back and tied to my elbows, the pain was so tremendous that I could hardly say a word. My head was so far back that it felt as if my ability to swallow the spit and drool that accumulated in my mouth was impossible to swallow. The level of pain that I was feeling was so intense that I begged for him to stop. Of course, he ignored my request and started to clamp my nipples and this drove me over the top. I screamed for him to stop and though he continued on, I wouldn't stop begging for mercy so he untied the rope attached to my hair and let me know that I had already broke the rules but he was not done with me just yet. See what happens next when he makes me make up for being such a bad, bad girl. HD 720x480
Size - 94.88 MB
Duration - 00:06:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, flogging, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, flogging, whipping, spanking, high heels, predicament bondage, asiana starr, drooling, ballgag, struggling, crying, pain,

Keep2share
Old 06-03-2023, 09:01 AM   #7697
sancho48
Местный

Default Mikayla Miles Amazon Struggles In A Bikini

Mikayla Miles Amazon Struggles In A Bikini

Beautiful Amazon Mikayla Miles is hogtied & toe tied as she struggles. She arches her back & shows off her big feet while moaning behind her harness ballgag.
Size - 879.67 MB
Duration - 00:12:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, barefoot, rope bondage, amazons, mikayla miles, hogtie, harness gag, big feet, toe tie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-03-2023, 11:56 AM   #7698
sancho48
Местный

Default Bunny Blew Giving Up The Goods

Bunny Blew Giving Up The Goods

Bunny Blew has some sensitive information that Nyxon needs, but shes not spilling the beans. So, Nyxon ties Bunny to a chair with her legs separated with a spreader bar & a vibrator taped to her inner thigh. She asks Bunny once again what the codes are, but Bunny just laughs in Nyxons face. Fed up, Nyxon places a ballgag in Bunnys mouth & turns the vibrator on high. If Bunny wont willingly give up the info, then Nyxon will coax it out of her with orgasms. You may also like: Nyxon & Bunny Blew... Asylum Workers Revenge Nyxon & GiGi... Too Old To Party
Size - 1064.72 MB
Duration - 00:14:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, bound orgasms, gagged women, did, rope bondage, nyxon, bunny blew, big tits, stockings, garters, ballgag, onscreen gag, spreader bar, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-03-2023, 02:51 PM   #7699
sancho48
Местный

Default Booted Cat Burglar Held Bound And Gagged For His Naughty Pleasure

Booted Cat Burglar Held Bound And Gagged For His Naughty Pleasure

Scarlet Morgan Scarlet came to his office to steal company secrets from his computer. When he caught her, he held her still as he tried to call the authorities. But then he got an idea and decided to deal with her without turning her in. Using rope he tied her up good and tight. Then to keep her some what quiet, he stuffed her mouth and wrapped electrical tape around her face and between her teeth to gag her. Scarlet squealed through the gag as she struggled to get loose. Then the man returned and using more rope, he tied tighter and much more secure. Now completely helpless, Scarlet could do nothing as she was roughly put on her knees. When the man stood in front of her, un-zipped his pants and removed the gagged, she knew what now going to be shoved in her mouth. When the man was finished, he stuffed her mouth and taped her up again. This not only gagged her, but made her swallow what he left in her mouth. Scarlet was then crotch roped and hogtied. But this was only temporary. The man told her he would be back in a while to remove the rope tied between her legs so he could pull down her panties and have even more fun with his captive in her thigh high boots.
Size - 790.78 MB
Duration - 00:14:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-03-2023, 05:46 PM   #7700
sancho48
Местный

Default Jasper Reed Consensual Ko Playtime

Jasper Reed Consensual Ko Playtime

MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE JASPER REED... CONSENSUAL KO PLAYTIME starring Nyxon & Jasper Reed Bondage, Struggling, Hand Over Mouth, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag, Vet Wrap It's their favorite part of the night. That moment where Jasper is fully relaxed in her bed & Nyxon creeps in & places her hand over Jasper's mouth. Each time, a little more rope is added & then finally a nice, tight otm gag with vet wrap.
Size - 1568.73 MB
Duration - 00:14:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, Jasper Reed, Struggling, Hand Over Mouth, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag, Vet Wrap

Keep2share