In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-05-2023, 01:51 AM   #7711
sancho48
Местный

Default Did You Really Believe We Were Going To Untie You

Did You Really Believe We Were Going To Untie You

Chichi Medina Chichi was babysitting and agreed to play a game where these guys tied her up. Since they promised to untie her shortly, it was no big deal and she gladly played along by pretending to be the damsel in . But then she decided it was time for them to untie her. This got her mouth stuffed and taped to gag her. Chichi was furious as she struggled bound and gagged. Later they had her pants down and her big tits expose and that is when her cell phone rang. She tried to answer it so she could get someone to help her. This proved to be impossible.
Size - 612.56 MB
Duration - 00:11:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 04:46 AM   #7712
sancho48
Местный

Default Candace - Bed Bound And Bothered

Candace - Bed Bound And Bothered

All Candace wanted was a relaxing night in bed. Well, she got half her wish! She was definitely spending the night in bed, but it looked to be far from a relaxing night! Lashed in a tight spread eagle, clad only in panties, a flimsy t-shirt and red tape that sealed her luscious mouth shut, she thrashed and pulled at her restraints, only causing the ropes to bite deeper into her tender flesh! When her assailant returned, she cursed him through the gag, but her defiance was only rewarded by the total destruction of the t-shirt, leaving her full natural breasts on display for his pleasure! Knowing she had to free herself, she twisted and pulled and squirmed, managing to loosen one of the ropes holding her wrists, but the man returned before she could effect her escape and pulled them even tighter than before! Worse, he wound her hands in medical bandage, transforming them into useless stumps that could not possibly be of any use to her! The man didn't stop there, wrapping her head in the bandages and leaving her mute and sightless! Her only cues as to what he had in store for her were the sounds in the prison that had once been her room, but the man was stealthy, and she could hear nothing, only learning of his presence when his hands found her struggling body! Would she ever be freed?
Size - 966.69 MB
Duration - 00:12:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, t-shirts and panties, tapegagged, big tits, topless, candace, bondage, did, rope bondage, spread eagled, panties, t-shirt, torn clothing, topless, big tits, all natural, tape gagged, gagged women, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-07-2023, 11:51 PM   #7713
sancho48
Местный

Default Pussy Tight

Pussy Tight

Crotch rope SO tight it's buried deep inside my pussy and hurting so good. It was a pretty difficult position with my hands behind my back, holding myself up, while my elbows were wrenched together and my thighs were tied to my legs. Barely standing on the tips of my toes and the crotch rope lifting me by my pussy, I had no where to go and no way to adjust myself so that I could ease that pain. Such as short clip but EXCELLENT scene!! My Punisher had me screaming within 10 seconds of the clip - as soon as he lifted me by my crotch rope, I was immediately in tears!! HD 720x480
Size - 62.4 MB
Duration - 00:04:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, barefoot, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, damsel in, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, ballgag, drooling, struggling, barefeet, barefoot, crotch rope, elbow tie, elbow bondage, asiana starr,

Keep2share
Old 06-08-2023, 02:46 AM   #7714
sancho48
Местный

Default Rosie - The Summoning

Rosie - The Summoning

It being the spooky season, Rosie has decided to embrace the dark side fully and completely. On a cold fall evening, dressed in a stunningly sexy full length slit leg dress, she enters her room and kneels in the summoning circle to begin her incantation. As she recites the ancient words, she feels a slight shiver of pleasure as she attempts to live her dream of being completely enveloped by the powers of darkness. As the spell progresses, darkness falls over the city and a large storm begins. Fog rolls in from the graveyard as thunder and lightning crash and strange unearthly voices begin to moan. Rosie grows more and more uneasy as the power in her home suddenly cuts out, but she steels herself and finishes casting the spell. With a blinding flash, suddenly she finds herself completely wrapped up with the pentagram, mummified by evil unseen hands! Gagged completely, she arches and thrashes in an attempt to escape her fate, but as the demonic laughter builds, she finally sees the face of the demon as he approaches! Poor girl, she had wanted to be enveloped by evil, and now she knows that sometimes wishes are best left unfulfilled!
Size - 479.23 MB
Duration - 00:12:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, mummification, tapegagged, legs, struggling, fantasies, c4shalloween21, rosie, evening wear, leg fetish, special effects, mummification, tape bondage, tape gagged, gagged women, struggling, bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-08-2023, 05:41 AM   #7715
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Bound Babysitters Beautiful Butt

Rachel Adams - Bound Babysitters Beautiful Butt

NOW ON SALE TO CELEBRATE OUR ANNIVERSARY! Rachel wants to work as a babysitter for me, but there's a problem: The brats have tied up and gagged every sitter we've had, so I'm not willing to hire her until I know she can escape from a tight tie. Rachel's past bondage experience makes her confident she can get loose, but after a while left struggling with her mouth packed and sealed shut with clear tape, her wrists and elbows bound together, and her ankles and legs fused together, she realizes she may have gotten in over head. When I add even more tape and pull her leggings down to reveal her cute little butt in a skimpy thong, she KNOWS something is wrong, and she really starts to struggle to get loose, but it's no use! She begins to panic when she learns I have no offspring and the entire story was a plot to get her bound and gagged to be my new plaything! Secured in a tight ball tie with even more tape, she thrashes around hoping to free herself before I return and take advantage of her, but she can do no more than twitch, her butt on full display, and a mighty fine display it is!!
Size - 841.71 MB
Duration - 00:19:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, tape bondage, tapegagged, babysitter, high heels, rachel adams, damsel in, tape bondage, tape gagged, struggling, high heels, babysitter, thong, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-08-2023, 08:36 AM   #7716
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Mistaken Identity Naked Bondage Escape

Rachel Adams - Mistaken Identity Naked Bondage Escape

Rachel Adams stars in one of the greatest struggle and escape scenes I've ever seen! There's an old saying: No good deed goes unpunished. Rachel learned that the hard way when she agreed to house-sit for her friend, not knowing her friend was in trouble with some very bad men for unpaid debts! Now, mistaken for her friend, Rachel finds herself stripped completely nude, bound in a tight frog-tie, her arms twisted painfully behind her back in a reverse prayer, her pleas for help swallowed by a tight 8 buckle panel gag! Her captor still thinks she has too much freedom and ties her toes together, anchoring them to her hair! Rachel knows she HAS to escape and begins struggling in earnest, thrashing, squirming, mewling, contorting her body in desperation as she fights for freedom! Miraculously, she manages to free her toes from the bondage, and now begiuns to seek a way to untie her legs! Walking on her knees, her face a mask of fear, she manages to make her way to a small chest, and using the corner of the chest manages to untie her legs!! She is about to make a run for it when her captor returns and hogtied her tightly, swapping out her gag for a giant mouth packing and several winds of tape which seals her mouth with a brutal, sticky inevitability! She whines as her toes are once more fused together and pulled into a wicked hogtie that ensures there will be no more escapes for her tonight! Rachel is nude and struggling in every second of this clip, and it is without a doubt one of her finest performances!! Don't miss this one!
Size - 1177.17 MB
Duration - 00:29:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, nudity/naked, gagged women, escaping, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, naked, gagged women, gag talk, ball gagged, mouth packing, tape gagged, hogtied, hair tied, toe tied, frogtied, escape, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-08-2023, 11:31 AM   #7717
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied Up And Gagged With The Panties I Was Wearing

Tied Up And Gagged With The Panties I Was Wearing

Ginger Sparks BONUS VIDEO After forcing Ginger to take off her bra, he ties her hands behind her back. Because she refuses to shut up, he doesn't tie her ankle just yet. First he pulls off her panties and stuffs them in her mouth. Then he wraps tape around her face and between her teeth and that puts an end to her protests. With Ginger now gagged, the man finishes tying her up. As Ginger struggles bound and gagged, she cannot help but notice how much pain she is in from the rope being tied so tight. But she has bigger problem. Because with the panties she was wearing now packed tight in her mouth, it is going to be very embarrassing when she is found tied up wearing only a garter belt and stockings.
Size - 666.71 MB
Duration - 00:12:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-08-2023, 02:26 PM   #7718
sancho48
Местный

Default Stuff A Gag In That Babysitters Mouth

Stuff A Gag In That Babysitters Mouth

Nadia White BONUS VIDEO Nadia is baby sitting and somehow she got involved a game got her tied up and gagged. She tried desperately to get loose. Somehow she managed to get the knotted gag out of her mouth. This was her one chance to get loose. Get to her cell phone and call the person who hired her for this job. But all she got was his voice mail so she could leave a message. Unfortunately, when he call back, Nadia would not be able to answer. because now they have her hogtied with her mouth stuffed and gagged tight.
Size - 467.45 MB
Duration - 00:08:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-08-2023, 05:21 PM   #7719
sancho48
Местный

Default Ring Gagged Strappado Part 2 - Slippin In Drool

Ring Gagged Strappado Part 2 - Slippin In Drool

As we continue into this next scene, we show another 16 minutes still tightly tied in a strict strappado. Elbows crushed together, crotch rope to the ceiling, ankles crossed and tied, and on my knees. Without any possible way I am able to move myself, my body turns as I hang helplessly and my knees slide around from the drool that drips through my ring gag. My arms are clearly purple so it's apparent how much I am in pain. My Punisher comes into the scene once to tug on my pussy rope but for the most part, he keeps me there so that he can sit back and watch. HD 720x480
Size - 257.53 MB
Duration - 00:16:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, flogging, bdsm, high heels, bondage, asian, bondage, damsel in, predicament bondage, ring gag, drooling, elbow tied, elbow bondage, high heels, endruance, live cam, spanking, flogging, strappado, asiana starr,

Keep2share
Old 06-08-2023, 08:18 PM   #7720
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Shae Gold Digging Tinder Whore Gets What She Deserves

Nyxon Shae Gold Digging Tinder Whore Gets What She Deserves

It's Saturday night, so that means it's time for Shae to hop on Tinder "date for dinner". It's a fun game she plays where she swipes right on seemingly older, wealthier ladies to trick them into buying her dinner & showering her with gifts. If they catch on & dump her, she just moves onto the next. Shae swipe right on her target & is giddy when the woman returns the favor. They message each other, exchange numbers & set up a date for later that evening. When the woman (Nyxon) arrives, the two hit it off right away. They both talk about their love of toys in the bedroom & Nyxon pulls some rope out of a bag. Not quite sure that she's up for that, Shae suggests that they go to dinner & Nyxon quickly snaps her fingers stopping Shae in her tracks. The next scene shows Shae tied tight with some jute rope & struggling to get out. Her blouse is unbuttoned & her bra is exposed. Nyxon tells her that she was onto her form the beginning, and that all of the older wealthy ladies in the community have been talking about her & her little scheme. Nyxon then shoves a red ballgag into Shae's mouth, then leaves her to struggle in her living room.
Size - 1185.51 MB
Duration - 00:10:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, mesmerize, rope bondage, nyxon, shae celestine, onscreen gag, jute rope, hemp rope, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share