In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-20-2023, 12:21 PM   #7811
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Bikini Bed Bondage

Nyxon Bikini Bed Bondage

Nyxon was quite surprised to learn her jealous, vengeful ex was in town. She was even more surprised to find herself bound spread-eagled to her bed, only a skimpy leopard print bikini preserving her modesty, her mouth gagged with a silk scarf tied around her face! She thrashed and struggled, wondering what the jerk had in store for her. Soon he returned to re-gag her, wrapping the silk scarf tightly between her teeth and knotting it tightly! With her effectively silenced, her removed her top to the her big tits were exposed, and pulled her bottoms down, completing eliminating any chance of preserving her modesty. Humiliated and furious, she fought against the ropes, but freedom was impossible. Then her ex revealed the plan - he had learned of her risque behavior on the internet, and has decided that if she wants to behave like a tramp for all to see, he'd make damn sure she truly played the part! He had invited several burly men over to have their way with her, all live-streamed to the entire world - for a tidy price, of course! Was he kidding, or was Nyxon bound for a very uncomfortable night? She did not know for sure, but was afraid she was about to find out!
Size - 999.08 MB
Duration - 00:13:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, bikini, topless, gagged women, barefoot, nyxon, bondage, did, bikini, topless, full nudity, cleave gagged, silk scarf, rope bondage, gagged women, gag talk, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 03:16 PM   #7812
sancho48
Местный

Default When I Get Untied I Am Going To Kick Your Assmmmpph

When I Get Untied I Am Going To Kick Your Assmmmpph

Goldie Blair tied by Sahrye Sahrye has come to Goldie's place with a plan to rip her off. But she didn't count on Goldie being a professional female wrestler. So when she tries to over power her, Goldie get very physical with Sahrye and starts to beat her up. But just as Sahrye is ready to go out, her plan works and soon Goldie cannot do anything to resist. So using rope she brought along, Sahrye ties her up tight. Then Goldie regains her strength and starts to resist again. But it is too late, Sahrye has her well restrained and very helpless. When Goldie starts to threaten Sahrye, she shuts her up by stuffing and taping a larger pair of brief panties in her mouth. Now Goldie is even angrier as she struggles bound and gagged. She tries to muscle her way out of the knots, but they will not give. "When I get out of this, I am going to kick your ass" she tries to threaten Sahrye . But all Sahrye hears is a whole bunch of "mmmpphs" as Goldie grunts and whimpers through the very tight gag. Finally after she was found what she came for, Sahrye returns to Goldie and prepares her for whoever finds her.. A short time later, Sahrye is long gone when Goldie hears the male voice of her neighbor. When he finds her door wide open, he comes in to find Goldie struggling hogtied and gagged. And, to make it even more embarrassing, Sahrye has left her with her great big tits out, and with her pants and panties pulled down.
Size - 790.98 MB
Duration - 00:14:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 06:11 PM   #7813
sancho48
Местный

Default Tennis Player Grabbed And Tied Up In His Car

Tennis Player Grabbed And Tied Up In His Car

Nicole Gray Nicole is out playing tennis one day. At one point she hits an errant shot and her ball goes rolling into the parking lot. When she goes to retrieve it, a man picks it up and hands it to her. He looks around to notice that no one is watching and this when he grabs Nicole by her hair and her into the back of his vehicle. He quickly ties up Nicole with rope. To stop her cries for help, he stuffs and ties a gag tightly in her mouth. As cars go by and people pass by just outside, the man continues to tie more rope around Nicole's body. Nicole grunts and whimpers as loud as she can through the gag. But it seems that no one outside is noticing what is going on. Once the man has her completely bound and gagged, he drives off with her kicking rolling around the back of his car. Somewhere back on the court, Nicole's tennis partner waits for her return. Later he will go to find her tennis racket and ball lying on the ground in the parking lot.
Size - 464.5 MB
Duration - 00:12:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-20-2023, 09:06 PM   #7814
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Meets The Nylon Napper

Rachel Meets The Nylon Napper

Poor Rachel! A nice day at home had been rudely interrupted by an evil stranger and now the poor girl was bound naked as the day she was born in an ungodly collection of nylons! They encased her entire body, fused her elbows together, locked all her limbs tightly against each other and wound around her body, turning her into a barely mobile parcel! The stranger ensured her helplessness by adding band after band of tight red tape to her predicament, until she was moaning in fear, frustration and pain! Now, she was undergoing the indignity of having a HUGE wad of nylons stuffed in her mouth, her head covered in more nylons, and tape sealing the entire thing shut! Now, unable to speak or see, Rachel thrashed about hoping in vain that she could free herself from her bondage. It was maddening that something so delicate and fragile could make such an effective prison! All the while, as she thought, she worried about one thing: When the stranger came back (IF he came back) would he release her, or would her nightmare only be beginning??
Size - 888.74 MB
Duration - 00:11:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, nylon encasement, tapegagged, gagged women, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, did, tape bondage, pantyhose bondage, nylon encasement, nudity, mouth packing, tape gagged, pantyhose hood, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-21-2023, 12:01 AM   #7815
sancho48
Местный

Default Omg Somehow I Found Myself As A Bound And Gagged Woman

Omg Somehow I Found Myself As A Bound And Gagged Woman

Claire Irons NEW 1920 X 1080 HD MP4 This man bought a Magic vase from someone who claimed it would grant him several wishes. It cost him a lot of money. But the man assured him if it didn't work, he could get his money back. The first time he tried, it didn't work and he called the person to demand his money back. But, the person explained to him, that he wasn't doing it right and explained further. Sure enough, the man wished for a car and money and just like that he was rich with a new car. Then as he tried to think of what else he wanted, he got an idea. The man was into bondage and had always dreamed of finding a girl who would let him tie her up.. So the man rubbed the Vase and said that he wanted a woman there in his living room who was bound and gagged. Something happened and suddenly, right there on his couch was woman tied hand and foot. The only problem was, He was, the woman. "No, this isn't what I wanted!" He pleaded with whatever magic being, that controlled the vase to hear. Then he, well now, She realized all she needed to do was rub on the vase and wish for her to be himself again. But suddenly, the vase disappeared. So she struggled hard to get loose. Then she realized she wasn't gagged and could scream for help. When she mentioned it to herself, it provoked the Vase and soon her mouth was stuffed and gagged. Then as she struggled more rope magically appeared and soon the woman was tied and gagged "about" as helpless as she could be. That is until the Vase saw her hop to the window looking for help. Soon the man, now a woman was hogtied and now "totally" helpless.
Size - 766.71 MB
Duration - 00:14:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, transformation fetish, fantasies, gender transformation, transformation fantasies, fairy tales, transformation fetish, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 06-21-2023, 02:56 AM   #7816
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Bella Luxx Dating App Adventures

Nyxon Bella Luxx Dating App Adventures

Nyxon & Bella met on a popular dating app, and have gone out on a few dates. This time, Bella asked Nyxon to come to her place after their date & notices Nyxon's oddly large handbag. Nyxon gets a mischievous grin on her face & tells Bella she was hoping to spice things up a bit tonight. Bella says that she trusts Nyxon & Nyxon places a blindfold over Bella's eyes. She takes some ropes & ties Bella's wrists behind her, then moves down to her legs. She ties Bella's elbows behind her & that makes Bella a bit suspicious. But, Nyxon calms her down by groping her tits & placing a pair of nipple clamps onto Bella's nipples. Bella thinks that they should move things along & Nyxon removes her blondfold. Unfortunately for Bella, Nyxon also stuffs a white ballgag into her mouth & pulls the strap nice & tight. Poor Bella is then left to struggle on the couch.
Size - 1596.25 MB
Duration - 00:14:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, blindfolds, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, bella luxx, nipple clamps, ballgag, onscreen gag, onscreen tie, pantyhose, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-21-2023, 05:51 AM   #7817
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Irene Silver Tied Up Tight Shiny

Nyxon Irene Silver Tied Up Tight Shiny

Just a cool candid hogtie between Nyxon & Irene Silver. Both ladies are dress in shiny disco pants & spandex tops. As a change of pace, Nyxon uses her hemp rope to place Irene into a tight hogtie with a toe tie.
Size - 1473.06 MB
Duration - 00:20:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, shiny clothing, gagged women, barefoot, nyxon, irene silver, hemp rope, ballgag, onscreen gag, onscreen tie, toe tie, hogtie, spandex, spandex pants, disco pants, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-21-2023, 08:46 AM   #7818
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Nosy Party Girl Gets Strung Up Hogtied

Nyxon Nosy Party Girl Gets Strung Up Hogtied

Party girl Nyxon was snooping around where she shouldn't have been, and the owner of the property caught her. The clip opens up with Nyxon's arms already tied behind her back & her being pushed into a dingy warehouse room. The man pushes her down onto the floor & exposes her big tits. He then places her into a tight elbows together hogtie & shoves a big ballgag into her mouth. Now with her out of the way, he can continue on with his evening.
Size - 1213.79 MB
Duration - 00:11:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, boot fetish, big tits, rope bondage, nyxon, hogtie, onscreen tie, ballgag, onscreen gag, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-21-2023, 11:41 AM   #7819
sancho48
Местный

Default Rogue - Business Woman Bound

Rogue - Business Woman Bound

When Rogue received her new promotion, she had no idea how stressed it would leave her. I tried to warn her, but she brushed my advice off because I was bucking for the same position. Now she has the job, I don't, and I still have to listen to her complain. Knowing she's a total rope slut, I bind and gag her to help her relax. She's bound in only her skirt, bra, heels and hose, with her ankles lashed tightly together, her wrists and elbows bound, even her fingers are laced together with thin twine. Finally, shes cleave gagged with two huge white socks! Now that's she's nice and secure, I let her know I was none too happy about losing the promotion, so I'll be taking pictures of her bound and gagged to send to her conservative bosses! Now the poor girl is far from relaxed as she tries to free herself from her bondage, but she doesn't have a prayer in the world! I return to up the ante by adding tape deep into her mouth, around her head and over the already agonizingly tight cleave gag, then push her to her side and tie a tight crotch rope! Every movement increases the fire in her pussy, but I'm still not done with her. I tie her wrists to her side, refusing to untie her elbows, which her arms into a horribly uncomfortable position! I give her another choice: resign the position so I can be promoted, and I'll untie her. I leave her to think it over as fatigue sets in and her joints burn from the tight bondage and exertion. When I return she has agreed to my demand, but I'm STILL not finished with her! Her gag is removed and she is to swallow a spoonful of honey before being ball gagged. Immediately, she begins to drool helplessly on herself. her to the ground on her stomach, she's put into a wickedly tight hogtie, the anchoring rope tied into her crotch rope, providing a constant pull and tension on her aching pussy. Finally, the entire thing is tied off to the harness of her gag, pulling the ball deep into her mouth and increasing her gurgling drooling moans. She'll be in this position for the rest of the night!
Size - 863.08 MB
Duration - 00:19:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, secretary, rogue, damsel in, shiny clothing, skirt, blouse, pantyhose, high heels, eyeglass fetish, gaggged women, ball gag, cleave gag, rope bondage, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-21-2023, 02:36 PM   #7820
sancho48
Местный

Default Nahla Bedtime Surprised

Nahla Bedtime Surprised

*this is a custom clip Nahla is lying in her bed underneath the covers when the camera approaches & pulls back the blankets, surprising Nahla. The next scene shows Nahla tied tightly on the bed & a blue ballgag is in her mouth. Her bare feet & toes are also tied. Nahla struggles on the bed for a few minutes, then the camera cuts to Nahla hogtied with a panty gag & a white silk cloth wrapped around her head holding the panties in place. Nahla struggles in her hogtie & talks through her gag for the remainder of the clip.
Size - 1188.43 MB
Duration - 00:11:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, ballgagged, mouth stuffing, gagged women, nahla, hogtie, toe tie, barefoot, panty gag, satin gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share