In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-21-2023, 05:31 PM   #7821
sancho48
Местный

Default Youre Gonna Have To Tape My Mouth To Shut Me Up

Youre Gonna Have To Tape My Mouth To Shut Me Up

Peaches This is the first time Peaches has ever worn a girdle. Everyone who works with me wears a girdle at some point. I told her. So, she put one on and she looked really good in it. This man has grabbed Peaches and starts to tie her up. She tells him that it is not really a good idea to do this. When he asks her why, she tells him that he will soon find out. Then when he tells her to be quiet, she tells him that he will have to tape her mouth to keep her quiet. Once he has her all tied up and gagged, he finds out what Peaches was talking about. It turns out, she gets very turned on when she is tied up and, especially when she is gagged. Little by little, she tries to seduce the man. First, she works on getting her skirt off to show him she is wearing a girdle. At one point the man lifts her top to show she is wearing a long line bra. Peaches somehow gets onto her knees and gets the man to pull the panties he had stuffed in her mouth out. This is when she says through the tape, "Are you going to Do Me or what!" Realizing that she wants him to fuck her, the man asks if she is serious. She nods her head, yes as she replies through the gag.
Size - 939.91 MB
Duration - 00:16:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 08:26 PM   #7822
sancho48
Местный

Default Scared Shitless

Scared Shitless

With bondage comes pain, and for some, with pain comes pleasure but there was a sense of fear in with this position. I discovered that the psychological effect to being placed on top of a standing cinder block while completely immobilized was a huge fear factor for me. My wrists and elbows are tied, touching, ankles bound, crotch rope to my ass and pussy, and my mouth being gagged enabled me from verbalizing my fear of falling to my face! Watch as I stand COMPLETELY still the WHOLE time. My fear in my eyes as I am terrified of falling is PRICELESS! HD 720x480
Size - 158.79 MB
Duration - 00:10:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, swallowing/drooling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, elbow tie, elbow bondage, ballgag, high heels, struggling, drooling, bdsm, submissive sluts, sweating, crotch rope, pantyhose, stockings,

Keep2share
Old 06-21-2023, 11:21 PM   #7823
sancho48
Местный

Default Roped Tight With My Ass In The Air Please Pull My Panties Down Too

Roped Tight With My Ass In The Air Please Pull My Panties Down Too

Size - 841.83 MB
Duration - 00:15:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - GirlsNextDoorBondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, Rope, GNDB, bondage,

Keep2share
Old 06-22-2023, 02:16 AM   #7824
sancho48
Местный

Default Stand Still Or Fall

Stand Still Or Fall

Though I am standing on flat surface with nothing to cause me to fall over, when my arms are wrenched together behind my back, wrists tied, knees tied, ankles tied, and heels bound side-by-side, my entire body is completely immobilized so any slight movement can cause me to lose my balance and fall over. My constant fear of falling keeps me still and silent, I was scared out of my mind!. What a feeling! HD 720x480
Size - 70.57 MB
Duration - 00:04:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, elbow tie, elbow bondage, lingerie, fear, stilettos,

Keep2share
Old 06-22-2023, 05:11 AM   #7825
sancho48
Местный

Default Not Cumming Today

Not Cumming Today

From start to finish, my elbows and wrists are wrenched, ankles tied to my nude-colored, pantyhose thigh highs, bare foot, crotch rope pulled to the ceiling, and strapped with a ring gag harness on top of the pain table. Unsatisfied with the bit of slack my body was in, my Punisher comes into the scene to add a little torment to this predicament. He unties the rope from my hands to the hook on the table behind me, pulls me even further, and secures the rope again. I thought there was just no way my arms could go back any further but when he did that, I was surprised that I managed to reach that far back. The pain he caused when he did this sent me into a scream and I wanted nothing more than to stay put. Seeing that I looked so sexy, mouth open with the ring gag, legs spread, elbows behind me, and the view of my pantyhosed legs drove him to a desire to hurt me even more. Hovering over my body, he aggressively tugs on the rope wrapped around my pussy and lifts my ass slightly off the table. Then knowing that when I'm in so much pain, I LOVE being worked until I cum, so he breaks out the Hitachi Magic Wand and places it on the table in front of me - denying me of what I yearn for most at this moment. As I wriggle in agony and breathe heavily, I have no choice but to yearn for that vibrator even more. Never giving me pleasure in this clip, he keeps me wanting for sexual attention until it's time to untie me and STILL nothing. I guess it's just not happening today HD 720x480
Size - 103.78 MB
Duration - 00:06:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, pantyhose/stockings, bdsm, barefoot, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, ring gag, drooling, asiana starr, elbow bondage, elbow tied, ring gag harness, pantyhose, stockings, bare feet, predicament bondage, crotch rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-22-2023, 08:06 AM   #7826
sancho48
Местный

Default Youre Not Going Anywhere Ms. andrews

Youre Not Going Anywhere Ms. andrews

Liz Andrews Elizabeth Andrews has been grabbed and has somehow managed to escape. But she doesn't get too far and is re-captured. The video begins with a man her back downstairs into the basement. His woman accomplice tells him that to keep her from escaping again, he should tie her up. With Liz resisting and protesting, the man drags her into a basement room and ties her up tight with rope. But with Liz making so much noise, they need to do something to shut her up. So the woman accomplice has the man hold Liz's head still so she can stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. The man finishes gagging Liz by tying a rag very tightly in her mouth. After leaving their captive struggling bound and gagged alone in the basement, the man returns so he can take some pictures to prove to Liz's rich husband that they have his wife. To make it look like they mean business, the man shoots the pictures with Liz's blouse open and her skirt all the way up her hips to expose her sexy black garter belt and panties. Finally to make sure Liz cannot cause anymore problems, she is left in a very tight hogtie.
Size - 524.3 MB
Duration - 00:13:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-22-2023, 11:01 AM   #7827
sancho48
Местный

Default Treat Me Like A Slut And Then Tie Me Up Right Next To Mom

Treat Me Like A Slut And Then Tie Me Up Right Next To Mom

Gigi Lyn and Sahrye Gigi has done this guy wrong and today he is going to make her sorry. He comes to her place and grabs her and her daughter Sahrye. He makes Sahrye help him tie her up and then tells her to grab a pair of her panties. He then tells Sahrye to stuff the panties in her mother's mouth and makes her watch as he tapes Gigi to gag her. "Get your panties down!" the man orders Sahrye. Because of the embarrassment of having her mother watch as she doe's naughty things with the man, at first Sahrye is hesitant. But she is very turned on and decides to do whatever the man wants. Soon with step-mom looking on, Sahrye is moaning loud with please. Then after they are finished, Sahrye begs the man to tie her up right next to her mom. Gigi is shocked at how turned on her daughter is and how easily she gave the man what he wanted. A short time later, Sahrye is tied up tight and gagged right next to her mom. Gigi tries to get her to help her get loose. But Sahrye has no desire to get away and pushes her mother away. She is so turned on and hopes that before the man leaves, he will do that to her one more time.
Size - 747.12 MB
Duration - 00:16:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-22-2023, 01:56 PM   #7828
sancho48
Местный

Default Pain Shed Part 1 - Disturbing The Peace

Pain Shed Part 1 - Disturbing The Peace

This clip begins as I am gagged and bound to the support beams of the pain shed and struggle long and hard. My captor felt that was way too easy for me so decides to hang me by the winch, pull my panties down, and stuff them into my mouth. He then proceeds to my sexy body in any way I can take. In the end, he leaves me dripping with sweat from my forehead to my glistening chest as I huff and puff in despair. HD 720x480
Size - 243.44 MB
Duration - 00:15:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bdsm, struggling, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, fetish, bondage, bdsm, struggling, submissive sluts, stilettos, high heels, ballgag, spanking, drooling, sweating, damsel in, petite, shoe fetish,

Keep2share
Old 06-22-2023, 04:51 PM   #7829
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel The Snoop

Rachel The Snoop

Investigative reporter Rachel Adams knows that the only way to convict the local crime boss is by turning those who work for him against him, and to that end, she is intent on gathering evidence on his chief accountant. Once he is caught, he'll turn state's evidence, enabling a conviction AND giving Rachel a tremendous story to boot! Sneaking into his apartment, she quickly finds the doctored books, but unfortunately she ALSO finds the accountant! Before she knows what has happened, she is bound and gagged spread-eagled to the bed, helpless! Worse yet, no one knows where she is! The accountant interrogates the girl, cutting and tearing off her clothes, tickling her, re-gagging her with a massive ball sealed in with tape, and finally arranging for her disposal! Terrified, she struggles frantically to free herself as the accountant prepares for her disappearance, and the fates smile on her, as she manages to get her wrists free! Can she escape? Will justice prevail?
Size - 1349.96 MB
Duration - 00:18:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, gagged women, struggling, foot tickling, rope bondage, escaping, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, spread eagled, bra and panties, pantyhose, barefoot, foot tickling, gagged women, cleave gagged, stuff gagged, tape gagged, escaping, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-22-2023, 07:46 PM   #7830
sancho48
Местный

Default Standing Tall

Standing Tall

Standing tall explains it all when my elbows are smashed together, wrists, knees, and ankles are bound, and I am hoisted to my toes by my chest. My punisher hooks me to the winch and cranks the handle until I am painfully almost off the ground. Then my hair is pulled back and tied to my elbows making it extremely hard to control the drool accumulating in my mouth. With the ballgag tightly between my lips, only those who truly know how to handle a ballgag sitting deep inside, can have their head back without choking on their own spit. As I struggle to keep moving in circles, he removes my high heels and leaves me on the tips of my toes. I LOVE when he introduces new and exciting positions into our play time! HD 720x480
Size - 162.84 MB
Duration - 00:10:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, bondage and discipline, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, bare feet, ballgag, struggling, drooling, asiana starr,

Keep2share