In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-22-2023, 10:41 PM   #7831
sancho48
Местный

Default Uniques Nude Bathroom Bondage

Uniques Nude Bathroom Bondage

What a nightmare! Bound and gagged, completely nude, in a hotel bathroom with no one to save you! Unique is certainly regretting the extra precautions she took to ensure no one got into her room. They did her no good, and now, they will simply ensure that no one will come to her rescue! Sitting fully nude on the commode, bound hand and foot, ball gagged, her legs spread about and ropes to an unyielding pole, she can't do anything beside struggle, even though every tug of the ropes simply drives the rough crotch rope further into her aching pussy! She drools helplessly as she tries to find a way out of her plight, but deep down she knows she's stuck until housekeeping arrives...OR until the bad guy returns, whichever comes first
Size - 459.06 MB
Duration - 00:11:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, nudity/naked, gagged women, ballgagged, tongue fetish, lil mizz unique, bondage, rope bondage, topless, nudity, barefoot, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, tongue fetish, crotch rope, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 01:36 AM   #7832
sancho48
Местный

Default Private Detective Hogtied In Her Pantyhose

Private Detective Hogtied In Her Pantyhose

Christina Carter Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.
Size - 303.79 MB
Duration - 00:08:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-23-2023, 04:31 AM   #7833
sancho48
Местный

Default Perfect Date

Perfect Date

What a perfect way to end the night after a fantastic evening together. After our romantic dinner my punisher was ready for me to return the favor and this was his idea of repayment. I thought he was taking me home, but instead, took me to his place and tied me up. Dressed in a short, tight dress and a new pair of heels he bought me, I was gagged, tied, and put in one of his favorite positions - the strappado. I should have expected that I would be his dessert! Yummy! HD 720x480
Size - 162.39 MB
Duration - 00:10:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bdsm, did, asian, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, strappado, elbow tie, elbow bondage, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, asiana starr, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share
Old 06-23-2023, 07:26 AM   #7834
sancho48
Местный

Default Sybils Sticky Swimsuit Saga

Sybils Sticky Swimsuit Saga

Sybil had been enjoying a very prominent career as a professional swimsuit model and was very anxious to compete in her latest swimsuit, a lovely low-cut affair that barely contained her huge breasts! Unfortunately, every champion must eventually fall to a new challenger, and sometimes the challenger enlists questionable methods to ensure victory! Now, the challenger's boyfriend had taped Sybil to a chair in her own home to ensure she would not make it to the latest qualifying heat, thus clearing the path for her challenger to become victorious! As she tried to reason with the man, he simply crammed a huge squishy ball into her mouth and wrapped a seemingly endless supply of the sticky gray tape around her face until her eyes watered, her cheeks bulged, and her voice was silenced! He promised to call the authorities and let them know where to find her once the competition was over, but Sybil wasn't about to sit quietly and wait for rescue! She thrashed and squirmed, her bare feet stretching out and lifting the chair ever so slightly, but the slick carpet did not allow her to move from her spot! Worse still, every effort to free herself exposed more and more of her huge, all natural boobs! When her captor saw this, he could not resist pulling them completely free of the suit, delighting in how they bounced and jiggled every time she fought against the tape fusing her to the chair! Realizing that any call he made could be traced, he decided NOT to call anyone to alert them to her plight, and instead left a pair of scissors in her lap to free herself! With her hands locked to the arms of the chair, she knew she could never reach them, but she had to try! With mounting dread, she watched as each movement jostled the scissors closer and closer to the edge of the chair until they fell to the floor! She managed to grab them with her toes, but moaned in frustration and despair as she realized she'd never get loose!
Size - 999.88 MB
Duration - 00:13:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, tape bondage, tapegagged, swimsuit, topless, sybil starr, bondage, tape bondage, did, mouth packing, gagged women, tape gagged, chair tied, barefoot, swimsuit, big tits, topless, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-23-2023, 10:21 AM   #7835
sancho48
Местный

Default Simones Lingerie Struggle

Simones Lingerie Struggle

Simone is truly a sight to behold in her new lingerie. It accentuates her luscious body perfectly, but it could use a few accessories...like nice tight white ropes and a big fat white ball gag! Now that she is properly dressed, she decides to put on a show for me, sensually writhing, moaning, giggling and drooling, all with the intent of making me give her some attention of a more hands on nature. Meanwhile, I'm taking pictures of her for my collection, but I accidentally sent a few to the head of the local PTA! To say Simone is embarrassed is an understatement and the PTA chairperson wants to boot Simone out of the group for her scandalous behavior! The only solution is for me to rush off to meet with her to try and explain things, but I left in such a hurry I forgot to untie Simone! Now alone, bound and gagged, her struggles take on a far more urgent nature! When I return hours later, I explain that the PTA chairwoman is kinky herself, and she has agreed to let Simone stay on the committee IF she spends the weekend bound and gagged as a punishment...with pics being sent to the head of te PTA to prove it! I hogtie Simone and leave her to struggle and endure her punishment!
Size - 713.5 MB
Duration - 00:17:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, bra & panties, topless, gagged women, gag talk, simone, bondage, rope bondage, did, playful, bra and panties, topless, gagged women, gag talk, drooling, barefoot, big tits, struggling, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-23-2023, 01:16 PM   #7836
sancho48
Местный

Default Natural Habitat 4k

Natural Habitat 4k

I'm in the luxury of my bedroom, surrounded by all my favorite things and tied up by my favorite person. Fancy lingerie, sexy heels and dressed up in Martin's rope. I am exactly where I wanna be... in my natural habitat.
Size - 1259.4 MB
Duration - 00:12:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, bdsm, lingerie, submissive sluts, ball gagged, bdsm, bondage, bedroom bondage, chair tied, rope bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, lingerie, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, high heels, victoria's secret, predicament bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 06-23-2023, 04:11 PM   #7837
sancho48
Местный

Default Stuff It In My Mouth While I Am Tied Up It Will Be Our Little Secret

Stuff It In My Mouth While I Am Tied Up It Will Be Our Little Secret

Agatha Delicious NEW Performer He has Agatha bound and gagged in a hotel, waiting for his boss, who is Agatha's boyfriend, to show up. But Agatha loves being tied up and gagged and, is very turned on. When she hears that it is going to be a 4 hour wait, she decides that she cannot wait that long. She wants to suck and fuck now. She gets the man to remove the gag so she can tell him that she wants to suck and fuck him. She promises it will be their secret. The man is reluctant, but cannot pass this up. A short while later, he has Agatha's head bouncing up and down on his lap. When they are finished, he makes her swallow it all and then gags her again. At her request, he ties a piece of rope up her pussy and leaves her with her tits out. This only get Agatha more horny. So, when the man returns, pulls her pantyhose down and her panties aside, Agatha is more than ready for him to stick it in her.
Size - 921.65 MB
Duration - 00:16:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-23-2023, 07:06 PM   #7838
sancho48
Местный

Default Shut Up And Take It

Shut Up And Take It

Another TIGHT hogtie! If you're a fan of my very popular, "Drool, Sweat, and Tears", this clip is for you! Nothing but moaning, screaming, crying, and drooling under the gag in my mouth and struggling to find ANY kind of comfort within the ropes. Tight jeans, high heels, and a peek at the g-string under my pants should add a little eye-candy to this hogtie. HD 720x480
Size - 78.21 MB
Duration - 00:05:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, rope bondage, crying, did, asian, bondage, damsel in, rope bondage, submissive sluts, crying, screaming, drooling, ballgag, hogtie, tight jeans, high heels, panties, shoe fetish, struggling,

Keep2share
Old 06-23-2023, 10:01 PM   #7839
sancho48
Местный

Default The Estate Sale Part 3 With Dakkota Grey And Raven Eve

The Estate Sale Part 3 With Dakkota Grey And Raven Eve

After a long day of torments, the creepy couple have taken pity on Raven and Dakkota and decide to let them lay down and rest. However, since they cant have them escaping, the poor girls are mummified from shoulders to ankles and left in the woods to struggle. Unable to free themselves, the pair can only roll around and scream into their gags as the mosquitoes decide to feast on this captive feast! Things go from bad to worse when the girls find themselves hoisted high into the air, suspended upside down still in their mummified cocoons! They still fight to free themselves, their pulse pounding in their heads and their cries for help swallowed up by the tape sealing the pretty mouths shut. Left this way, the poor girls will have to wait until morning to see what else their "owners" have in store!Part 1 available HERE Part 2 available HERE
Size - 404.16 MB
Duration - 00:09:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - mummification, did, tape bondage, suspension, outdoors, barefoot, dakkota grey, raven eve, bondage, mummification, tape gagged, suspension, damsel in, struggling, public, blondes, brunettes, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-24-2023, 12:56 AM   #7840
sancho48
Местный

Default Summer Marshall A Summer Affair

Summer Marshall A Summer Affair

Summer Marshall has been having an affair with her college professor & jokes with her friend that his stupid wife doesnt know. What Summer doesnt know is that her professors wife found out about the affair & is waiting for Summer at her house. Summer arrives home after school to see her door ajar. She reaches for the handle when suddenly the door is thrown open & her professors wife (Nyxon) steps out. She tells Summer that she knows about the affair, and that today is her day of reckoning. The next scene opens up with Summer bound & gagged on a chair. She struggles a bit making her way down to the ground, and Nyxon pulls her into a nice tight hogtie. Summer moans through her ballgag, and Nyxon removes Summers heels. She then rips Summers pantyhose open & ties her big toes together in a toe tie. Finally, Nyxon ties the toe tie to the top of the harness gag & leaves Summer there to struggle. You may also like: Lilac Sphinx... A Roommates Regret Garnet Rose... Intruder Caught & Punished With Extreme Hogtie
Size - 962.96 MB
Duration - 00:13:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, clothes destruction / burning, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, summer marshall, hogtie, toe tie, harness gag, nylons destruction, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share