In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-24-2023, 03:51 AM   #7841
sancho48
Местный

Default Whitney Morgan-Youre Coming Back With Me Bound And Gagged

Whitney Morgan-Youre Coming Back With Me Bound And Gagged

Whitney is hiding out from these people she has informed on and thinks she is safe in her hotel room. But she walks in, a man is waiting for her and grabs her. As he tries to get her restrained, there is a knock at the door. "Housekeeping!" they hear a woman's voice say as the door opens. The man quickly covers Whitney's mouth with his hand. With Whitney muffled but still trying to cry out, the man tells the hotel maid that her services are not needed at the moment. After she leaves, the man quickly ties Whitney up with rope. Then when she refuses to shut up, he stuffs her mouth and ties a rag between her teeth very tight to gag her. He then leaves her tied up on the bed. But Whitney refuses to just lay there. She works her way off the bed and on to her feet. As she starts hopping to the door, the man grabs her and add more rope until he is sure that Whitney cannot get up and run off. To punish her for trying to escape, the man pulls her blouse open and her bra down. He also hogties her and ties a crotch rope extremely tight between her leg. Then finally, he tightens the gag until Whitney is almost choking on the panties packed in her mouth. Now all Whitney can do is grunt through the gag as she struggles on the bed bound and gagged.
Size - 721.13 MB
Duration - 00:14:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 06:46 AM   #7842
sancho48
Местный

Default Selena Lust Slut Girlfriend Gets Shown The Ropes

Selena Lust Slut Girlfriend Gets Shown The Ropes

Nyxon's stepson has been seeing a new girl, Selena, and Nyxon does not approve. She knows that she's a slut & will be a bad influence on her innocent stepson, so Nyxon invites Selena over for a little chat to try to get the scoop. Nyxon has her suspicions about what has been going on, and when Selena reveals that they have been having sex in Nyxon's house, she knows exactly what needs to be done. Nyxon produces a pair of used women's panties & tells Selena that she knows all about her little sexcapades with her stepson. She grabs Selena's head & stuffs the used panties into her mouth, and in the next scene we see Selena fully nude except for her pantyhose & high heels, and tied up with rope. Nyxon takes some white vet wrap & wraps it around Selena's head to make sure that the panties don't fall out of her whore mouth. Then, Nyxon leaves Selena on her living room floor so that she's the first thing that her stepson sees whenever he comes home.
Size - 1146.91 MB
Duration - 00:10:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, big tits, rope bondage, gagged women, mouth stuffing, pantyhose/stockings, nyxon, selena lust, onscreen gag, panty gag, tape gag, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-24-2023, 09:41 AM   #7843
sancho48
Местный

Default Punisher Abducts Asiana For His Own Selfish Reasons Part 1

Punisher Abducts Asiana For His Own Selfish Reasons Part 1

I had been telling my dom about my fantasy of being tied upon my will and taken advantage of but I had no idea he had been planning to play out my perverted dream - tonight was my lucky night! Gagged and bound in a short, tight, mini-dress and high heels, I am in a hot hogtie in the back of his suv and left there as he deviously watches me struggle until he makes his next move... HD 720x480
Size - 118.48 MB
Duration - 00:07:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, struggling, drooling, ballgag, high heels, tight dress, hogtie, elbow tie, elbow bondage,

Keep2share
Old 06-24-2023, 12:36 PM   #7844
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Willow Lesbian Lovin

Nyxon Willow Lesbian Lovin

It's playtime & Nyxon has her pet Willow Lansky tied up tight in a frogtie on the bed. She places a ballgag in her mouth, pulls the strap tight, then teases her mercilessly with the hitachi until cums.
Size - 1248.03 MB
Duration - 00:11:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, gagged women, struggling, rope bondage, lesbian, nyxon, willow lansky, nylons, full fashioned stockings, ballgag, onscreen gag, frogtie, big tits, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-24-2023, 03:31 PM   #7845
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Bunny Blew Lesbian Lovin

Nyxon Bunny Blew Lesbian Lovin

Nyxon has had a crush on Bunny Blew for quite some time, and shes decided to finally do something about it. She sneaks into Bunnys house just before shes due home from work, and when Bunny sits down on her bed, Nyxon bops her on the head causing her to go still. When Bunny opens her eyes, she finds that shes been stripped of her clothes & is tied in a tight frog tie predicament. Bunny demands to be let go, & Nyxon responds by groping Bunnys big juicy tits & pulling them out of her bra. She places a big ring gag inside of Bunnys mouth & pulls the strap nice & tight. While Bunny is struggling, Nyxon places an Hitachi on Bunnys pussy & ties it to her thigh. Bunny screams through her gag & Nyxon turns the vibrator on "high. While Bunny writhes on the bed trying to fight off the orgasms, Nyxon tells her that shes going to cook them a nice romantic dinner & leaves Bunny to struggle & cum. You may also like: Luna Lain... Bedroom Predicament Reagan Lush... Taken Bound & Orgasm Trained
Size - 1206.88 MB
Duration - 00:16:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, made to cum, lesbian, struggling, predicament bondage, nyxon, bunny blew, frog tie, ring gag, onscreen gag, big tits, groping, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-24-2023, 06:26 PM   #7846
sancho48
Местный

Default You Dont Have To Tie Me Up Just To Get Into My Panties

You Dont Have To Tie Me Up Just To Get Into My Panties

Summer Cummings from 2013 ****REMASTERED VIDEO****1920 X 1080 HD Version Summer likes to cheat on her husband sometimes. Tonight she really takes a chance when she sneaks away from him at a hotel bar so she can up to some man's room. When he get her up there, Summer is ready to pull her panties and and right to it. But he tells her he wants to play a little and starts to tie her up. Thinking this could be fun, Summer goes along with it. She thinks to herself, "He sure is going through a lot of trouble just to get into my panties!" Then things really weird when he stuffs her mouth with panties and tie a rag in her mouth. Now Bound and gagged, Summer is very helpless. Then she finds out what is really going on when the man makes a phone call. She finds out that she has lured to this room because the man plans to keep her and sell her off to some special buyers looking for women like her. Realizing she is in big trouble,she starts to panic. Then the man tells her that he needs pictures for her buyer. So first he pulls her bra down and then her panties. After he shoots his photos, he leaves her so he can make arrangements to sneak her out of the hotel. Summer struggles hard to get loose. She knows that sooner or later her husband will miss her and come looking. But she is bound with her big tits out and her panties down to her thighs and there is no way she will get loose. She also cannot scream for him to hear her because she is gagged very tight with panties packed in her mouth.
Size - 556.42 MB
Duration - 00:11:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 06-24-2023, 09:21 PM   #7847
sancho48
Местный

Default Older Step Step-Sister Jumped And Zip Tied

Older Step Step-Sister Jumped And Zip Tied

Serene Isley Serene comes home to find that her younger step step-brother has his friends over. Knowing this is not allowed so goes down in the basement to tell him to make them go home. But all of a sudden the lights go out and she is grabbed. When the lights go back on, Serene finds that they have her trussed up tight with plastic zip ties. Serene demands to be set free. But this only gets her trussed up tighter with more zip ties. Then when they feel she is getting too loud, two pair of her panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth and now she finds herself gagged. Serene struggles hard to get loose. But she isn't going anywhere and all she manages to do is pop the buttons of her blouse open. Then even worse, the button to her tight jeans pops and soon her pants start sliding down her hips.
Size - 608.93 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-25-2023, 12:16 AM   #7848
sancho48
Местный

Default Undercover Cop Hogtied Painfully Tight

Undercover Cop Hogtied Painfully Tight

Danni Lyons Somehow he figured out thet Danni was an undercover cop who was looking for evidence to arrest him. So he lured her to his room and threw her down on the couch. Danni tried to put up a fight, but the man was able to over power her and tie her up with rope. Realizing that at any moment, Danni's partners might come looking for her, the man needed to make sure she could not scream for help. So he stuffed and tied a wadded up pair of panties in her mouth to gag Danni. Although she was well restrained and muffled, the man wanted to make things very uncomfortable for the undercover cop. So he tied rope around her elbows and arms very tight. Then to humiliate her, he lifted her tight skirt to expose her garters and panties. Danni was in agony as she was left to struggle in a brutally tight hogtie. She would later hear people running around outside looking for her. But there was no way she could make any noise or get herself loose. By the time she would be found, the man who tied her up, would be long gone.
Size - 427.37 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-25-2023, 03:11 AM   #7849
sancho48
Местный

Default You Have Something I Want And I Have Something Of Yours

You Have Something I Want And I Have Something Of Yours

Nadia White. Nadia and her partner are holding this man's wife hostage. Today Nadia is at the man's hose to collect the ransom. But instead of giving her the money, the man brings out rope. Before Nadia can do anything, he grabs her and ties her up. He then stuffs and tapes panties in her mouth to gag her. With Nadia now struggling bound and gagged, the man calls her partner. He lets him know that unless he gets his wife back safely, he will be keeping Nadia. After hanging up, the man tires Nadia more securely. When her partner calls back to tell the man that he will accept his deal and tells him where he can find his wife, the man hogties Nadia. He them leaves her goat roped with her big tits out while he goes to get his wife.
Size - 835.06 MB
Duration - 00:15:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-25-2023, 06:06 AM   #7850
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Nyssa Leya Human Bondage Centipede

Nyxon Nyssa Leya Human Bondage Centipede

Foreign exchange students Nyxon, Nyssa & Leya were having a good time at the local club, when suddenly they found themselves nude, frogited, and in a tight, excruciating connected crotch rope predicament. The girls struggle hard trying to get free, but the only thing they succeed in doing is working that crotch rope deeper, and deeper into their pussies. They beg to be let go, but the man just calmly stuffs their mouths with some large sponges & securely wraps some tape around their heads so that they dont spit them out. He tells them how theyre going to be sold into sex slavery, and that right now hes just prepping them for their new lives as sex slaves. The girls squeal & struggle harder, but the man just laughs & tells them that hes going to pull the transport van around so that they can start their new lives as soon as possible. You may also like: Sahrye vs Junior... Adventures In Babysitting Nyxon & Amber Deen Leopard Girdle Hogtie
Size - 865.91 MB
Duration - 00:12:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, rope bondage, nyxon, nyssa nevers, leys tanit, crotch rope, onscreen tying, onscreen gag, mouth stuffing, duct tape, tape gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share