In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-25-2023, 09:01 AM   #7851
sancho48
Местный

Default What It Feels Like To Be Bound And Gagged In A Pantie Girdle

What It Feels Like To Be Bound And Gagged In A Pantie Girdle

JJ Plush This is another Gender Transformation video involving Sorcery and Magic This guy has a thing for seeing women in girdles. Knowing the lady next door wears them, he sometimes sneaks in to her her place while she is away to look at them. This time, he decided to take one. He doesn't know this. But, the lady is a modern day witch and knows what he has been doing. So, to teach him a lesson, she turns him into a woman named JJ. She dresses JJ in a pantie girdle, bra and silky women's clothes. As JJ tries to figure out what is going on, a guy who the male version of this JJ owes money to, shows up. JJ explains to him that the guy is not home and will not be for an unknown amount of time. The man doesn't believe her and decides to wait. So, JJ cannot warn the guy, the man ties her up and then gags her. JJ, never having felt being in this situation is very scared at first. But, something comes across her and soon she is very turned on. So turned, she isn't sure she wants to be turned back into a man. Then when the guy crotch ropes her, JJ cannot control herself and starts making herself experience bound orgasms. She gets very excited when the man tells her that maybe he might take advantage of her. That thought puts her over the edge again. Her eyes roll up as she gets herself off again.
Size - 983.44 MB
Duration - 00:20:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 11:56 AM   #7852
sancho48
Местный

Default Willow Lansky Revenge On A Cheating Trophy Wife

Willow Lansky Revenge On A Cheating Trophy Wife

*this is a custom clip The clip begins with Willow seated on a chair wearing pantyhose, long gloves & black pumps. She is bound at the wrists, elbows, knees & crossed ankles, and gagged with a red ballgag. She squirms nervously in her bonds & she's told by an off screen captor that her rich husband has discovered that his trophy wife Willow has been cheating on him & that he's hired a captor to punish her with tight bondage. The second scene opens up with Willow still seated in the chair, and a crotch rope & breast bondage have been added. After some struggling, the captor tells Willow that her husband has decided to cap his revenge scheme by making her a bondage slave. After a few minutes of struggling, Willow slides off of the chair & onto the floor where she continues to struggle until the end of the video.
Size - 1186.25 MB
Duration - 00:10:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, big tits, gagged women, rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, willow lansky, ballgag, struggle, high heels, black pantyhose, crotch rope, tit tie, gloves, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 06-25-2023, 02:51 PM   #7853
sancho48
Местный

Default Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 1 Of 2

Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 1 Of 2

This is an AWESOME custom where I play a bitchy boss who is stalked by a very disgruntled employee. As I approach my vehicle after leaving the office, he sneaks up behind me and kidnaps, then takes me away at point. He takes me to some run-down shed and tells me about his revengeful plan of selling me to a madame to work as a sex toy in some brothel in Thailand. Still unaware of who this mystery man is, he ties me up with a crotch rope, elbow tie, and attaches a bucket of large rocks to my crotch rope and leaves me there for 3 hours whiles he makes a phone call to Thailand in hopes that I am worthy enough to work for them. When he comes back to let me know of the good news, he releases me and orders me to strip down and slip into a slutty whore outfit and heavy make-up. Crying and hesitant to follow his orders, he hurries me around as he pervertedly watches me undress. Now in a skin tight skirt, stripper heels, and fishnet stockings, he explains that I must demonstrate my deep-throat skills with a large dildo. Refusing to do so, he shoves it in my mouth until I obey him. Aggravated that I am uncooperative, he whips me repeatedly until I do what he says. He grabs the video camera in which the Thai madame watches on the other end, and gives me one more chance to prove my skills to her. In complete tears, I work the cock and I do it right, in fear for what he will do to me next. Somewhat pleased with my half-ass demonstration, he turns the camera off and prepares me for shipping.... HD 720x480
Size - 397.51 MB
Duration - 00:25:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, dildo sucking, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, endurance, custom video, high heels, hogtie, crotch rope, story line, asiana starr, stockings, dildo, pantyhose,

Keep2share
Old 06-25-2023, 05:46 PM   #7854
sancho48
Местный

Default Saw Horse Backbend

Saw Horse Backbend

Usually my Punisher comes up with all the crazy predicaments he has for me but this time my idea came into play when I expressed how much I love when my body is vulnerable for him to do what he pleases to me. I brought out the saw horse and threw myself over backwards on it - legs spread, pussy out, feet on the floor, hands together under me, head back, and ready for whatever he wanted. He took the idea and ran with it. All he needed, was to see me in that position and his imagination ran wild. He tied my barefeet to each leg of the horse, tied my hands together, tied my hair into a ponytail and then tied my hair to each foot, and then to finish the job, he noticed my body was arched in the perfect position with my back literally off the board so he attached a SUPER tight crotch rope from my pussy and hoisted me to the ceiling as far up as I could go. I was in sheer pain from the moment I bent back on that horse. My body shook uncontrollably from start to finish and all I wanted was for it to be over as soon as my legs were tied back. The end of the clip was fantastic when he had me BEGGING to get out! HD 720x480
Size - 158.46 MB
Duration - 00:10:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, pantyhose/stockings, bdsm, barefoot, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, predicament bondage, struggling, submissive sluts, pantyhose, stockings, barefeet, asiana starr, bondage and discipline, hair tied, crotch rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-25-2023, 08:41 PM   #7855
sancho48
Местный

Default She Loved To Be Bound And Gagged

She Loved To Be Bound And Gagged

Calisa Bliss NEW Calisa loved being tied up and gagged. Today she called a guy over because, she heard a rumor that he liked to tie up girls. The rumor turned out to be true and soon, Calisa found herself tied up tight with rope with her mouth stuffed and taped to gag her. Later, she got the man to strictly hogtie her with a crotch rope and leave her to struggle bound and gagged.
Size - 935.4 MB
Duration - 00:16:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 06-25-2023, 11:36 PM   #7856
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Me Up I Dare You

Tie Me Up I Dare You

Isabella Robbins NEW When he brought Isabella to his room he was caught off guard when he threatened to tie her up and she dared him to. Then as he tied her up, he realized she was into bondage and was getting very turned on. When she continued to flirt, the man decided to gag her. "If you stuff those in my mouth, I am going to cum in my panties!" Isabella warned him as he gagged her. Sure enough, this sent Isabella over the edge. When he took her tits out and crotch roped her, Isabella could not control herself anymore and now started to beg the man to have his way with her.
Size - 814.7 MB
Duration - 00:14:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pantyhose bondage, tapegagged, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 06-26-2023, 02:31 AM   #7857
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Me Up Or Ill Tell Step-Daddy You Are Banging Step-Mom

Tie Me Up Or Ill Tell Step-Daddy You Are Banging Step-Mom

Carissa Montgomery He is talking on his cell phone to his girl friend and tells her that he may have left his wallet at her house. But she is at work and cannot get it for him. So she tells him that she has a key under the back door mat. She reminds him to make she he is out before her step-daughter Carissa or her husband arrives home.The man then proceeds to his girl friend's house and finds his wallet in an upstairs bathroom. However as he is leaving, he hears the sound of someone arriving home. He quickly ducks into a bedroom and hides in a closet. Unfortunately, the room happens to belong to Carissa and a few seconds later, she walks in. Hoping she will come and go so he can then sneak out, he watches. But when she starts to undress, the man is startled and makes a noise. Carissa hears him and makes him come out of the closet. "Oh! you are the guy who is napping with my Step-Mom!" she tells him. She then threatens to call her step-dad and tell him what is going on. Unless the man agrees to do what she wants.When she tells him that she is into bondage and wants him to tie her up, the man is hesitant. "What if your step-mom finds out?" he asks. But when Carissa tells him that things could be much worse if her step-dad finds out, the man has no choice but to play Carissa's game. A short time later, Carissa finds herself tied up with rope and she is now very turned on. As she squirms around testing the rope, she thinks about how now she can make her step-mother's boyfriend do whatever she wants or she can threaten to tell her and her step-dad about this. But the man has other ideas and knows that he needs to do something to put Carissa in her place. So first to shut her up, he stuffs and tapes a pair of her panties in her mouth to gag her. Then to humiliate her, he pulls her bra down. Carissa is now furious and tries to demand to be untied. But the gag keeps her well muffled and the man goes on with his plan. He brings out his cell phone and starts shooting pictures of Carissa bound and gagged with her big tits out. He tells her that if she tells anyone about this, the pictures will be posted for everyone to see. Finally before he leaves her, the man hogties Carissa on her bed. As she tries desperately to get loose, Carissa starts to realize how embarrassing it is going to be when she is found like this. Knowing she cannot mention anything about the man and his affair with her step-mother, she knows she has to come up with something.
Size - 794.37 MB
Duration - 00:14:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-26-2023, 05:26 AM   #7858
sancho48
Местный

Default Submissive Slut Takes A Mean Punishment

Submissive Slut Takes A Mean Punishment

Crying, massive drooling, make up running down my face, and a ballgag hitting the back of my throat! Elbows crushed, wearing tight jeans and high heels, and my hair tied back TIGHT to my elbows. I am completely WRECKED from start of finish. So simple, yet effective! HD 720x480
Size - 154.83 MB
Duration - 00:09:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, struggling, drooling, crying, high heels, tight jeans, elbow tie, elbow bondage, asiana starr,

Keep2share
Old 06-26-2023, 08:21 AM   #7859
sancho48
Местный

Default Psyche - Bound For Charity

Psyche - Bound For Charity

THIS IS PSYCHE'S FIRST BONDAGE SCENE EVER! When Psyche, the local gymnastics coach, knocked on my door seeking donations to send her team to compete in the nationals, I wasn't very happy. But then I got a good look at her, and my tune changed! Of course I'd help her and her team! All she had to do was stay bound and gagged for a while, and the longer she did, the more money she'd get! She hesitantly agreed, and soon realized this was going to be harder than she thought. She really became unhappy when I explained that she only got the money if she stayed bound until I decided to release her, and that wouldn't be for quite a long time! Of course, she went ballistic when I explained I'd be taking her phone and contacting the rest of the team, pretending to be her, and giving them a chance to earn some money, surprising them with a little tight bondage too! Now, hogtied, blindfolded and gagged, Psyche has to escape and warn the team before it is too late. Can she do it?
Size - 656.61 MB
Duration - 00:15:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, eye glasses, tattoos & piercings, ballgagged, blindfolds, did, psyche, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, tape gagged, gag talk, blindfolds, tattoos, piercings, high heels, eyeglasses, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-26-2023, 11:16 AM   #7860
sancho48
Местный

Default Secretary Tied Helpless Behind The Counter And Gagged Tight

Secretary Tied Helpless Behind The Counter And Gagged Tight

Serene Isley A man owed him lots of money. But when he went to his business to collect, only Serene his secretary was there. Knowing Serene would warn her boss when he returned, the man grabbed her and tied her up very tight with rope. So she couldn't scream, he stuffed her mouth and tied a rag very tightly between her teeth to gag serene. To make sure no passerby's could see the bound and gagged secretary, he dragged her and hid her behind the counter. Serene tried desperately to get loose. But with the ropes tied so painfully tight, there was no way she was getting away. Her only hope was to squirm her way out from behind the counter and make it to the front door. Unfortunately for her, she didn't get too far as the man walked back in and caught her. To punish Serene for her refusal to cooperate, the man pulled her blouse open and her bra down. Then to make sure she stayed put, he rolled her on her stomach so he could hogtie her. Sometime later, the boss came in to find his secretary still bound and gagged with her boobs out. When the man demanded his money, the boss had no choice but to pay up.
Size - 457.01 MB
Duration - 00:12:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share