In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-28-2023, 09:56 AM   #7881
sancho48
Местный

Default Tying Me Up So Tight Has Me Hot And Horny

Tying Me Up So Tight Has Me Hot And Horny

Vivian Irene Vivian liked to be tied up. Today she was waiting for her boyfriend to come over when there was a knock at her door. Thinking it was the pizza delivery guy, she answered. The next thing she knew, Vivian found herself tied up and it wasn't by her boyfriend. She had never been tied up by a stranger before and she had never been tied up so tight. She was scared of what was going to happen to her. But that is when she realized just how turned on she was. So, just before the man gagged her, Vivian told him that she wanted him to do naughty things to her. Now struggling bound and gagged, Vivian couldn't do anything about her skirt rising up her hips to give the man a nice view of her pretty white lace panties. But that didn't bother her at all. Because she was hoping that maybe he would stop thinking about robbing her and start thinking about pulling her panties down.
Size - 782.77 MB
Duration - 00:14:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 12:51 PM   #7882
sancho48
Местный

Default What Did Those Little Bastards Stuff In Our Mouths

What Did Those Little Bastards Stuff In Our Mouths

Liz Andrews and Enchantress Sahrye While baby sitting, Sahrye gets herself involved in a game where she gets tied up and gagged. But the boys who did this, left her and ran off to play. Sometime later, she is still not able to free herself and although it will be embarrassing to be found like this, she has no choice but to call her friend Liz Andrews. The only problem is, being gagged, Liz cannot understand her. So somehow, Sahrye is able to get the wad of panties stuffed in her mouth out. Although she cannot get the rag untied between her teeth, she is still able to get Liz to understand her. Sometime later, Sahrye has been re-tied and re-gagged. This time with her hands behind her back and the panties packed and taped in her mouth. Liz shows up to find her like this. But she too is jumped and soon finds herself tied up right next to Sahrye. Then while their captors run off to find something to gag Liz with, she and Sahrye try to call the parents. But they are told, it will be at least an hour until they can come home. Then the boys return and now they have a pair of step-step-mom's panties. Liz cannot do a thing as she too gets her mouth stuffed and taped. Now both girls are left to struggle bound and gagged. They roll around on the floor and try to figure out a way to get themselves free. It takes some time, but eventually Sahrye is able to reach the knot of the rope binding Liz's wrists and she is soon free. Together the girls get untied. But it is very painful as they unwind the sticky tape from their hair so they can spit the wads of panties out of their mouths.
Size - 907.47 MB
Duration - 00:16:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-28-2023, 03:46 PM   #7883
sancho48
Местный

Default Whitney Morgan-Lets Pretend I Am Your Bound And Gagged Captive

Whitney Morgan-Lets Pretend I Am Your Bound And Gagged Captive

He is home alone relaxing when suddenly a girl named Whitney walks in on him. She seems to be in a very happy mood and may have had a few drinks. She tells him that she was at a party next door but left because she was mad at her boyfriend. Whitney goes on to say that her boyfriend made her walk home. But then, when she saw the man's open door, she decided to walk in. The two talk for a while and Whitney brings up the idea of, "What if someone snatched me off the street as I walked home dressed like this!" The man agrees that something like that would be possible. Then Whitney tells the man that she kind of likes the idea of someone grabbing her, tying her up and having his way with her. She then talks him into playing her game. A short time later, Whitney finds herself bound and gagged by the man. She is very turned on and is glad she decided to do this. As she struggles like this, she gets even more excited and eventually the man realizes that he is going to have to do something very naughty to her just to keep her happy.
Size - 796.84 MB
Duration - 00:14:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 06-28-2023, 06:43 PM   #7884
sancho48
Местный

Default Stuffing A Gag In Mouth Is Only Going To Get Me More Turned On

Stuffing A Gag In Mouth Is Only Going To Get Me More Turned On

Calisa Bliss NEW For being held captive, Calisa doesn't seem too concerned. When the man threatened to tie her up only make her very horny. This is because Calisa is into getting tied up. So, she dares him to do it. Instead of using ripe, the man tapes her up tight. This is somewhat new to Calisa and only gets her more excited. When Calisa sees the man is going to gag her, she stops him. "If you put that in my mouth, then you are going to have to fuck me!" This doesn't stop the man and as he gags her, Calisa has her first of several orgasms. Left to struggle bound and gagged, the girl only gets more turned on. In the end, she gets the man to give her what she desires
Size - 841.42 MB
Duration - 00:14:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, tape bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 06-28-2023, 09:36 PM   #7885
sancho48
Местный

Default Parttime Leather Harness Gag 4k

Parttime Leather Harness Gag 4k

Whenever we receive new toys and gear, the fun part is breaking it in. Martin gets to play with something new and I get to experience it for the first time. Our new piece is a custom leather harness gag and we're so pleased with how perfectly it fits. Not only do I love how well it wraps around my face, Martin loves my reaction!
Size - 2735.41 MB
Duration - 00:15:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, high heels, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, high heels, harness gag, leather restraints, fingering, leather straps, leather belts, tight skirt, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 06-29-2023, 12:31 AM   #7886
sancho48
Местный

Default Simone - Wiping The Slate Part 2

Simone - Wiping The Slate Part 2

Despite the torment she had received at the hand of her captor, sexy spy Simone is still determined not to talk, so stronger measures are required. Her captor, unfortunately for her, has just the tool in mind! Bound in a strappado with her electrodes attached to her breasts, Simone is quite worried. What really is causing her concern, however, is the strange glowing band wrapped firmly around her temples. Soon, her captor arrives to explain just what is about to happen to her: He has decided she is far too troublesome to release, and far too sexy to dispose of, so there is only one course of action left: reprogramming! In her highly secured position, she will be exposed to a special computer program and the glowing band around her temples will fire impulses directly into her neurotransmitters! The impulses will completely restructure her mind until she becomes a blank slate, existing only to serve her master! If she looks away from the program, the electrodes attached to her tits will fry her sensitive nipples! Soon, she will learn that compliance eliminates the pain! Can she withstand the mesmerizing machine? Will she become a blank slate? Check out this hot scene and find out!
Size - 922.69 MB
Duration - 00:12:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, catsuits, big tits, mesmerize, gagged women, simone, bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, chair tied, strappado, mesmerize, nipple torment, struggling, sci-fi, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-29-2023, 03:26 AM   #7887
sancho48
Местный

Default Safas Topless Chair Tie

Safas Topless Chair Tie

Safa's husband wanted her to stay in for a nice quiet evening at home, and she refused. Of course, I took care of the staying at home part by fusing her to a metal chair with rope, and I definitely took care of the quiet part by shoving a big fat ball gag into her mouth! Furious, she thrashed for all she was worth, gag talking up a storm as drool poured down her chin! In fact, the gag was so big she literally gagged on it! Now even angrier, she was helpless to stop me from pulling her top down and exposing her tits, or from wrapping her already ball gagged mouth in vet wrap! Tired of her attitude, I leave her just were she is...as I go out for a night with the boys!
Size - 442.47 MB
Duration - 00:10:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, topless, gagged women, gag talk, struggling, safa warda, bondage, rope bondage, chair tied, did, gagged women, ball gagged, gag talk, drooling, topless, wrap gag, vet wrap, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 06-29-2023, 06:21 AM   #7888
sancho48
Местный

Default Treated Like A Stranger

Treated Like A Stranger

Look how rough Martin is with me - treating me like someone he just picked up and took back to the hotel to do with what he wants. All dressed up in crotchless pantyhose, heels and a tiny dress. Partially stripped, thrown on the bed and tossed around like a piece of meat. Tits out, mouth punished, elbows punished and pussy WRECKED! How appropriate.
Size - 226.4 MB
Duration - 00:09:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, pantyhose/stockings, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, hogtied, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, hotel bondage, leather restraints, leather bondage, crotch chain, pussy punished, high heels,

Keep2share
Old 06-29-2023, 09:22 AM   #7889
sancho48
Местный

Default Studious

Studious

It's amazing how a chair tie can break me down. With this simple chair, all Martin needs to do is secure my feet to the bottom and my wrists to back. What gets to me is how tight my wrists are pulled to the back of the chair. I can squirm all over the place but I can't move my arms - it's THAT TIGHT. Also, I'm so pulled back that I naturally try to push my head forward but every time I do, I choke myself so I rest my head back. Every time I rest my head back, I get tired so I repeat the motion. All the while, the clovers are destroying my nipples and a big, giant gag is prying my mouth open so yeah... I was pretty broken.
Size - 455.99 MB
Duration - 00:24:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, drooling, predicament bondage, submissive, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, elbow bondage, elbow tied, hair bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, chair tied, live bondage show, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 06-29-2023, 12:11 PM   #7890
sancho48
Местный

Default Simone Taken Down And Tied

Simone Taken Down And Tied

Simone is definitely in a bind...at least, she WILL be before the night is over!She is roughly dragged into the room and manhandled down to the floor, her wrists cuffed behind her, a pillowcase over her head and a tight cleave gag stifling her cries for help! Her assailant quickly hog-cuffs her and leaves her to struggle as he gets the rest of his gear, and Simone thrashes about, blind and helpless as she tries to free herself. Her captor returns, removing the pillow case, gagging her with a tight panel gag that instantly makes the girl begin to drool, and he proceeds to rope her toned young body up VERY tightly! Once secured, he cuts open her top to reveal her big tits, and takes a series of photos of the frightened girl to send to prospective new owners! Now terrified, she struggles to break free of the bonds, but her captor is no match for her, hog-tieing her VERY tightly, her elbows glued together, her mouth filled and silenced, and her body twitching and jerking as she awaits her new life!
Size - 877.04 MB
Duration - 00:22:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, big tits, gagged women, handcuff and shackle fetish, struggling, simone, bondage, rope bondage, did, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, hogcuffed, hogtied, cleave gagged, panel gagged, drooling, gagged women, big tits, exposed breasts, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share