In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-02-2023, 01:26 AM   #7911
sancho48
Местный

Default Spitting Water At Him Got Me Tied Up Tight With My Panties Down

Spitting Water At Him Got Me Tied Up Tight With My Panties Down

Carmen Valentina Carmen is wanted for committing a crime in some foreign country. They have sent some bounty hunter after her and he has her cuffed, shackled and gagged. But in order to get her out of the country, he needs to tie her up with rope. First, he removes the gag so he can give her a drink of water. Carmen shows her appreciation for this act of kindness by spitting the water at the man. So to punish her, he ties her really tight with rope. He gags her again and leaves her to struggle while he makes arrangements to transport her. Later the man returns to Carmen to secure her better. And, since he hasn't forgotten about her spitting at him, the man makes things very humiliating for her. Before he hogties her, the man pulls her boobs out of her bra. Then after letting roll around on the floor for some time, he comes back and pulls her panties down. Now Carmen finds herself struggling bound and gagged with her tits out and her pussy exposed.
Size - 897.36 MB
Duration - 00:16:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 04:21 AM   #7912
sancho48
Местный

Default Raven And Unique - Ball Gagged Leg Show

Raven And Unique - Ball Gagged Leg Show

Raven and Lil Mizz Unique are two of the most beautiful people ever to grace our store, so we wanted to do something to focus on their loveliness. In particular, we wanted to showcase those amazing legs that keep us up at night! First, Unique ball gags herself on screen and then takes us on a wordless tour of those amazing long legs, and how sheer and soft they look in her pantyhose! When she has us worked up to the point where we can't think straight, the action shifts to Raven, also gagged, and also intent on making us weak as she shows off every inch of those amazing gams! Finally, the two join together, still gagged, as they explore each other's legs and feet, slowly and sensually caressing every inch of them, and becoming more and more aroused as each falls deeper and deeper under the trance of those irresistible legs! Loaded with shoe dangles, upskirt peeks and more, this is one incredibly erotic scene!
Size - 898.65 MB
Duration - 00:22:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - legs, gagged women, ballgagged, foot fetish, pantyhose/stockings, shoe fetish, raven eve, lill mizz unique, gagged women, ball gagged, fondling, leg fetish, pantyhose, arched feet, shoe dangle, upskirt, gagged kissing, nylons, high heels, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-02-2023, 07:16 AM   #7913
sancho48
Местный

Default Sybil Starr - Wrestled Into Ropes

Sybil Starr - Wrestled Into Ropes

Sybil Starr had made quite a name for herself as a wrestler, but she was no match for tight ropes and a gag! Captured by an evil man who was hellbent on adding her to his stable of professional spokesmodels, she was bound and gagged into a tight ball tie, destined for a life as his prisoner! No matter how she struggled, she only succeeded in tightening the crotch rope that dug deeply into her sex! She moaned and squirmed, but escape was an impossibility! Soon, she'd be shipped away to the "studio" which would be her new permanent home, far away overseas, where she'd begin a life of permanent restraint and humiliation, all for the delight of a very select, very perverted collection of admirers!
Size - 451.41 MB
Duration - 00:11:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, gagged women, leotard fetish, boot fetish, did, struggling, sybil starr, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, wrestling outfit, pantyhose, boot fetish, drooling, ball tied, crotch rope, long hair, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-02-2023, 10:11 AM   #7914
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Jasper Coerced Into A Cam Show

Nyxon Jasper Coerced Into A Cam Show

*this is a custom clip Jasper is doing a foot fetish cam show when her roommate Nyxon comes home from work. Jasper has always wanted Nyxon to participate in her cam shows, but Nyxon does not like them & refuses to do it. Suddenly, Jasper over powers Nyxon & in the next scene, Nyxon finds herself tied up on the couch with her feet propped up. Jasper introduces Nyxon to the guys in her chat room & Nyxon begins to complain. Jasper stuffs a rag into Nyxon's mouth & seals it in by wrapping clear tape around her head. Next, Jasper take microfoam tape & some 2 inch black electrical tape & layers them on top of Nyxon's gag. She rips open Nyxon's black pantyhose exposing her bare feet & then compares them to her own feet. One of the guys in the chat room asks her to tickle Nyxon's feet & much to Nyxon's dismay, Jasper obliges. Jasper then tries different types of sandals on Nyxon's feet giving her audience quite the show. Finally, Jasper ties Nyxon's feet together & leaves her there for the audience to look at.
Size - 1482.93 MB
Duration - 00:13:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, gagged women, clothes destruction / burning, foot tickling, tapegagged, mouth stuffing, nyxon, jasper reed, onscreen gag, rope bondage, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-02-2023, 01:06 PM   #7915
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Plumber Problems

Nyxon Plumber Problems

Nyxon is getting impatient with her plumber & feels that he should have finished the job by now. She confronts him & he gets a bit mouthy with her. He pops his head out from under the sink & Nyxon dumps a large glass of water him to show her frustration. He grabs her, hauls her into the living room, removes her dress & ties her up nice & tight to teach her a lesson. Finally, he sticks a sizeable ring gag into her mouth & leaves her struggling & drooling all over her floor.
Size - 1596.06 MB
Duration - 00:14:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, big tits, did, nyxon, jim hunter, ring gag, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, garter belt, stockings, high heels, drooling, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-02-2023, 04:01 PM   #7916
sancho48
Местный

Default Slyyy Home Invasion Pantyhose Encasement

Slyyy Home Invasion Pantyhose Encasement

*this is a custom clip Cat burglar Nyxon has just broken into Slyyy's house, and is robbing her of all of her valuables. She taunts Slyyy about all of the loot that she's taken from her place, including her atm card & credit cards that she found in her wallet. Onscreen, Nyxon gags Slyyy with a pair of socks, then seals them into her mouth with a microfoam wraparound head gag. Next, she places Slyyy into a full body pantyhose encasement using duct tape to keep everything in place.
Size - 2239.33 MB
Duration - 00:20:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - pantyhose encasement, bondage, struggling, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, mouth stuffing, nyxon, slyyy, tape gag, microfoam tape, onscreen gag, onscreen encasement, full fashioned stockings, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-02-2023, 06:56 PM   #7917
sancho48
Местный

Default Tied To The Pole

Tied To The Pole

Here I am, on my knees, on top of the pain table, and tied to the pole. I am wearing all black, and high heel boots. While my moaning and screaming is silenced by a big ball gag, my elbows are wrenched together behind me and tied to the pole between my legs. This position was not an easy one to bare because the more I struggled, the more my knees would slide back and the more my knees would slide back, the more my upper body would lean forward and pull on my arms attached to the pole. HD 720x480
Size - 61.71 MB
Duration - 00:03:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, struggling, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, ball gag, high heels, high heel boots, fetish clothing, bdsm, elbow bondage, moaning, elbow tie,

Keep2share
Old 07-02-2023, 09:51 PM   #7918
sancho48
Местный

Default Sage Pillar Entrepreneurial Backfire

Sage Pillar Entrepreneurial Backfire

Nyxon's step-sister Sage has been stealing her used socks & selling them on IG. Her little money making scheme was going pretty well until Nyxon walked in on her taking some pics of her socks. Sage quickly tries to hide the socks, but Nyxon pushes her over exposing all of her socks. Infuriated, Nyxon places her hand over Sage's mouth & when the next scene opens up, we see Sage tied up tightly with rope with the pile of socks beside her. Well, since she enjoys stealing & selling Nyxon's worn socks so much, maybe she'll like how they taste, too. Nyxon grabs a pair of black socks & stuffs them into Sage's mouth, then holds them in by wrapping some orange vet wrap over her mouth & around her head. Finally, Nyxon takes a few pics of Sage all tied up & gagged and tells her that maybe she can get a few bucks by selling some bondage pics on the internet.
Size - 1125.52 MB
Duration - 00:10:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, barefoot, rope bondage, hand over mouth, nyxon, sage pillar, mouth stuffing, tapegag, vet wrap gag, onscreen gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-03-2023, 12:46 AM   #7919
sancho48
Местный

Default Ruined In Bed Part 1 4k

Ruined In Bed Part 1 4k

Naked in heels is the standard in bed. It's also Martin's favorite outfit on me, aside from that, the way he treats me in bed drives me wild. It's always the perfect combination of manhandling, treating me like a slut and pleasuring the fuck out of me. He could gag me with the biggest ball, bind me in the tightest and most difficult position and I'll just take it and NEVER tap. It's like, the only time I never ask to get out because when I'm gone and my pussy takes over, I can keep going and going. First of all, my pussy is already wet in anticipation so by the time I'm fully bound and gagged and Martin drives his fingers inside me, I go crazy. When I lose my mind to the pleasure, my body's awareness to pain is almost non-existent until Martin pulls his fingers out and the discomfort rushes back in - completely overwhelming me. This is what I love though. Pain and pleasure - the most effective way to put me in slut mode.
Size - 2115.7 MB
Duration - 00:17:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, finger fucking, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, asiana starr, martin williams, frogtied, live bondage show, leather restraints, bedroom bondage, fingering, elbow bondage, naked, high heels, submissive, leather belts, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
Old 07-03-2023, 03:41 AM   #7920
sancho48
Местный

Default Queen Of Hogties

Queen Of Hogties

Bound and gagged in panties and heels and on top of the pain table. I'm put in a serious hogtie tight enough to please my kinky needs and later whipped by the cat-o-nine tails to finish the job. HD 720s480
Size - 204.86 MB
Duration - 00:13:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, hogtie, elbow tie, elbow bondage, struggling, droolnig, high heels, ballgag, spanking, whipping,

Keep2share