In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-04-2023, 11:46 AM   #7931
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon - Boyfriend Vs Burglar

Nyxon - Boyfriend Vs Burglar

Nyxon is having an awful night! Caught by a big, burly burglar while waiting for her boyfriend to return home, she suffers the indignity of having very tight ropes wrapped around her sexy body to keep her still and helpless! She knows how good she looks in her sweater and tight leather pants, and she hopes the burglar won't get any more funny ideas before rescue arrives! To ensure she stays quiet, her straps a fat white ball gag into her mouth, cutting off her protests and leaving her unable to do more than grunt and issued muffled, waffling pleas, all of which are utterly ignored! Finally, her boyfriend arrives, long after the burglar is gone, and when he finds her tied to the chair, he assumes she wants to play kinky games! He removes the gag and is immediately subjected to a torrent of insults and complaints, so he decides that not only will he not untie her, he'll shut that mouth up again by jamming the ball gag back in place! To give her a little taste of the humiliation she is so fond of heaping upon him, he unbuttons her sweater to expose her giant tits! Maybe a night in a cold living room, topless and bound, will change her tune!
Size - 732.88 MB
Duration - 00:19:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, sweater fetish, leather pants, big tits, topless, nyxon, bondage, rope bondage, chair tied, did, gagged women, ball gagged, gag talk, sweater fetish, disco pants, high heels, struggling, topless, big tits, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 02:41 PM   #7932
sancho48
Местный

Default Sophia Quinn - Sitter Secured And Foot Worshipped

Sophia Quinn - Sitter Secured And Foot Worshipped

When I hired Sophia to babysit while I was out, I gave her one simple rule: Don't let my little angels have any sweets! I warned her they could be tricky, but she was certain she could handle them. Before she knew it, they had her barefoot, bound and gagged! Even her feet and toes were tied! She kept begging through her cleave gag and packed mouth for them to untie her, but they ran off to raid the snack cabinet! When I got home and found her all tied up in her t-shirt and jeans, I was NOT pleased. I listened to her feeble explanation, re-gagged her and went off to see just what other mischief those little brats of mine were up to. When I returned, I explained to the struggling, gagged sitter that she would have to be punished for doing such a poor job! I removed her gag, stuffed a squishy foam ball into her mouth and taped it in place! She coughed and sputtered in fear as I lay her on the table and hogtied her! Completely unaware of what was about to happen, her mind filled with the worst scenarios imaginable, she was stunned when I began to tickle her bare feet! She was wildly ticklish with extremely sensitive soles, and she shrieked and squirmed in her bonds as I began to lick her bare wriggling soles and sucked on her toes! She was so sensitive and the sensations so intense she thought she would go mad! Finally, I left her hogtied on the table as she thrashed in misery. She knew I would be back, and what would happen to her then??
Size - 508.81 MB
Duration - 00:13:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, babysitter, did, gagged women, foot tickling, toe sucking, sophia quinn, bondage, rope bondage, t-shirt, jeans fetish, barefoot, toe tied, hogtied, cleave gagged, tape gagged, mouth packing, ebony princess, foot tickling, toe sucking, did, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-04-2023, 05:36 PM   #7933
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Full Coverage

Rachel Adams - Full Coverage

Rachel is a sweet girl, but one thing she has no patience for is a high pressure salesman, so when the insurance agent shows up unannounced at her door, she wastes no time in telling him off. Of course, some salesmen won't take no for an answer, and this one is determined to show her the benefits of full coverage! He starts by wrapping her in an insanely tight white cocoon made of super sticky (and extremely constricting) white electrical tape! Barely able to keep her balance, she nevertheless struggles, wiggling back and forth, hopping, turning in circles, all while grunting her disapproval and giving the salesman a piece of her mind. Sensing that she will be a difficult client, he decides to show her an example of blanket coverage! While still in the white cocoon, she is rolled up in a blanket and then mummified AGAIN with black electrical tape! To add insult to injury, he packs her mouth and wraps the tape tightly around her face before tossing her on the bed! All she can do is shout angrily into her gag, flopping like a fish, wiggling her sock-clad feet! She is determined to have him fired when she is released, but he still isn't finished with her! He binds her in an ultra tight leather rest sack, lacing and strapping the entire contraption until she feels like a tick about to pop! Adding a nice leather hood, she finally gets a taste of his idea of full coverage! Mummified in three layers and locked in this leather prison, hew body sweltering from the heat, she mewls in misery, completely helpless and at his mercy! Sad to say, that's a quality he doesn't seem to possess, as Rachel learns when he hangs her upside down from a pole and leaves! Swaying back and forth, sobbing and grunting as she feels the pulse pounding in her head and the unbearable constriction of her multi layered prison, Rachel now has an idea of what high-pressure really means!!
Size - 849.09 MB
Duration - 00:22:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, mummification, gagged women, leather, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, did, mummification, tape bondage, multi layers, gagged women, tape gagged, sock fetish, leather sack, leather hood, struggling, gag talk, suspension, upside down, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-04-2023, 08:31 PM   #7934
sancho48
Местный

Default Wide Open For The Spreader Bar

Wide Open For The Spreader Bar

With my legs spread as wide as the spreader bar could go, my mouth is gagged and I am into a strappado so painfully tight that I couldn't move a muscle! My body starts trembling and I get weak from standing spread-eagle in my 5" heels. I just loove being worked by the spreader bar... oh my! HD 720x480
Size - 97.02 MB
Duration - 00:06:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, fetish, high heels, ballgag, spreader bar, vinyl, latex, corset, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, crying, drooling,

Keep2share
Old 07-04-2023, 11:26 PM   #7935
sancho48
Местный

Default School Girl Learns Her Lesson

School Girl Learns Her Lesson

Wearing my white laced thigh highs, red high heels, and slutty little school girl skirt, my mouth is filled with a 2 1/2' ballgag and I am whipped again with the cat-o-nine tails for being disobedient. My captor sure did teach me a lesson that day!

HD 720x480
Size - 157.65 MB
Duration - 00:10:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, whipping, bondage, spanking, high heels, asian, bondage, high heels, whipping, spanking, school girl, thigh highs, ballgag, small tits, stilettos, submissive sluts, petite, elbow bondage, cat-o-nine tails, legs,

Keep2share
Old 07-05-2023, 02:21 AM   #7936
sancho48
Местный

Default When She Loves It Part 2

When She Loves It Part 2

As soon as I was stood up against the rack and my throat was roped to the post, I was filled with lust.* As much as I love not knowing what to expect, I also love when Martin tells me what he's going to do to me.* Majority of the time, he doesn't, unless he knows it's something I'll love EXTRA.* The moments leading up to the dildo spreader had my brain anticipating and my pussy craving and when Martin pushes it inside of me, it was everything I had imagined.
Size - 428.74 MB
Duration - 00:17:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, strappado, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, dildo predicament, dildo impalement, bound orgasm, dildo spreader, clover clamps, nipple clamps,

Keep2share
Old 07-05-2023, 05:16 AM   #7937
sancho48
Местный

Default Taped Up Housewife

Taped Up Housewife

Constance A man was waiting for Constance to return home from shopping. he grabbed her, took her into the living room and taped her up tight. he kept her quiet by stuffing and taping panties in her mouth to gag her. He left Constance to struggle bound and gagged for some time. But before he left her, he pulled her boobs out of her bra.
Size - 620.21 MB
Duration - 00:11:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-05-2023, 08:11 AM   #7938
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Late Night Date Surprise

Nyxon Late Night Date Surprise

Nyxon met up with a guy during the course of her evening, and he takes her back to his place. Nyxon comments that his dump has lots of "character", and the man tells her to have a seat on the floor. Once she's sat down, the man pulls out some ropes & Nyxon's eyes light up. He proceeds to tie her up, but one he slams her elbows together & places her in a hogtie, she realizes that this might be more than she can handle. The man places a ballgag into her mouth, then walks away while she struggles on the floor.
Size - 1110.66 MB
Duration - 00:10:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, big tits, gagged women, rope bondage, boot fetish, nyxon, jim hunter, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, ballgag, elbows together, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-05-2023, 11:06 AM   #7939
sancho48
Местный

Default No Tapping Out

No Tapping Out

Elbows bound and pussy ready, my captor holds me by my hair and gets me warmed up. He gags my mouth, puts me on top of the table, face down, ass up, and ties my ankles to the bars. He hooks the winch onto my bound elbows and pulls them up just enough to make me scream. My crotch rope is then tied to the pole in front of me and lifts me up so my ass faces North. He spanks and whips me with my favorite toy as I scream and plead for him to let me out but he shows no mercy. He leaves me in so much pain that I can no longer scream or cry. HD 720x480
Size - 188.18 MB
Duration - 00:12:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, screamin, crying, ballgag, high heels, elbow tie, elbow bondage, crotch rope, damsel in,

Keep2share
Old 07-05-2023, 02:01 PM   #7940
sancho48
Местный

Default Suspension Training Gone Bad Part 2

Suspension Training Gone Bad Part 2

Pure suspense from start to finish! My hands are tied above my head as I stand on top of a cinder block. My hands are hoisted to the max and my wet panties are pulled down from my tightly crotch ropped pussy and stuffed into my mouth but this doesn't stop me from screaming and crying is sheer pain! As if this isn't enough for my dom, he whips my ass and pussy with my favorite toy as I scream louder behind the juicy panties in my mouth. If you think this scene is HOT, wait till you see part 3! HD 720x480
Size - 124.92 MB
Duration - 00:07:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, struggling, submissive sluts, crying, drooling, ballgag, high heels, asiana starr, crotch rope, flgging, cat-o-nine tails,

Keep2share