In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-05-2023, 04:56 PM   #7941
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachels Wants A Bad Boy

Rachels Wants A Bad Boy

Rachel was breaking up with her boyfriend to run off with a biker gang. Seems she had developed a fetish for leather recently, as evidenced by her leather jacket, pants and boots. She tells her soon to be ex that she wants more excitement from life and is desperate to be with a bad boy. Her boyfriend decides to show her just how bad he can be by tightly binding and gagging the ungrateful girl, leaving her squirming and writhing in tight ropes, a big white ball gag stuffing her big mouth. Of course, that's just for starters! If she wants a bad boy, he'll damn well fill the bill for her! He returns, removes the ball gag, stuffs a HUGE sponge into her yapping little mouth and winds electrical tape tightly around her face again and again until she feels like her head is going to explode! He ups the bondage by her into a chicken-wing tie, capped off with a VERY tight hogtie that leaves her grunting helplessly! Those grunts take on a much more panicked tone when her boyfriend tells her that she's going to spend time with the biker gang after all: as their bound, gagged bondage sex toy! Now terrified as desperate to escape, Rachel thrashes as best she can, all the while remembering the old adage: Be careful what you wish for!
Size - 1383.71 MB
Duration - 00:18:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, leather jacket, leather pants, gagged women, boot fetish, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, leather jacket, leather pants, leather boots, ball gagged, struggling, chicken wing, hogtie, mouth packing, tape gagged, gagged women, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 07:51 PM   #7942
sancho48
Местный

Default Thirsty For The Cock

Thirsty For The Cock

Can you tell how much I love Martin's cock?* I could say it over and over again...* And I LOVE being gagged, then running my ball gagged mouth all. over. it.* Like, I want the cock and I'm trying to get to it while I'm gagged, knowing I can't have him.* It's one of my favorite things to do.* Especially when I'm bound and suffering.* And though I usually have to earn it, I'll always make sure I suffer hard enough to get it.
Size - 540.58 MB
Duration - 00:18:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, high heels, bdsm, topless, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, submissive, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, topless, crotch roped, pussy roped, hogtied, office bondage, high heels, struggling,

Keep2share
Old 07-05-2023, 10:46 PM   #7943
sancho48
Местный

Default Slutty Office Piece

Slutty Office Piece

It's so easy to end up bound and gagged in the office. I'm always dressed up and it's the perfect place to put me on display. I'm at my desk in pantyhose, a mini skirt and heels and the insatiable hunger for bondage. Just throw some rope or straps into the mix and Martin's right there to do the rest. And we can play out this scene over and over and over again and we'll never get bored!
Size - 500.72 MB
Duration - 00:20:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, predicament bondage, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, office bondage, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, chair tied, submissive, high heels, rope bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, throat roped,

Keep2share
Old 07-06-2023, 01:41 AM   #7944
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Caroline Secretaries In Peril

Nyxon Caroline Secretaries In Peril

Secretaries Nyxon & Caroline Pierce were caught embezzling money out of their office, and are now being taught a lesson. The scene opens up with both girls tied up in a living room. Caroline is tied tightly to a chair, cleave gagged & breasts exposed. Nyxon is struggling at her feet in a strict hogtie, also cleave gagged & her blouse opened to expose her huge tits. The girls struggle around trying to free themselves while they await their next punishment. You may also like: Nyxon... Nosy Reporter Strung Up & Humiliated Diamondly & Little Red... Tied & Interrogated
Size - 695.83 MB
Duration - 00:09:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, caroline pierce, satin blouses, lingerie, full fashioned stockings, garters, upstart, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-06-2023, 04:36 AM   #7945
sancho48
Местный

Default What Is My Sister Audrey Doing Tied Up And Gagged In Our Room

What Is My Sister Audrey Doing Tied Up And Gagged In Our Room

Audrey Audrey wants to surprise her step-sister and her husband by showing up in their room unexpectedly. But when she gets inside, no one is there. So, she decides to wait for them. She notices her step-brother in law's computer is logged on and decides to check her email. That is when she notices there are bondage videos downloaded on his computer. Having interest, she starts watching. Suddenly, her step-brother in law walks in. He tells her that her step-sister is out and wants to know what she is doing on his computer. She confronts him with the bondage videos and asks if her step-sister knows that he looks at this kind of stuff. When he tells her, No, she tells him that the videos are a real turn on for her and promises not to tell her step-sister about them if he agrees to tie her up. When he agrees, she strips down to her bra and girdle. A short time later, Audrey finds herself tied up tight with rope and this has her very excited. "I want to be gagged too!" she tells him. So he gives her what she wants by stuffing a pair of panties in her mouth and then tying a rag between her teeth to gag her. Audrey moans loud as she squirms on the floor. Thinking his wife (Audrey's step-sister) will not be back for hours, he decides to make things more interesting for his horny step-sister in law. After re-tying the gag even tighter, he pulls Audrey's bra down to expose her boobs. He then unclips her garters and pulls her girdle up to expose her panties. This get Audrey very worked up and now she cannot wait to find out what he is going to do to her next. Suddenly, the door opens and in walks her step-sister, home early from her outing. When she finds her almost naked step-sister bound and gagged in the room she demands an explanation.
Size - 782.84 MB
Duration - 00:14:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-06-2023, 07:31 AM   #7946
sancho48
Местный

Default Teacher Bound And Gagged-Now How You Going To Get This Girdle Off Me

Teacher Bound And Gagged-Now How You Going To Get This Girdle Off Me

Summer Hart Summer was his step-son's teacher. Tonight, she lured him up to her room by telling him that she needed to discuss his step-son's school performance. But Summer knew this guy liked tying girls up and that was something Summer had always fantasized. Shortly after getting him inside, she talked into tying her up very tight. Then, he stuffed and taped panties in her mouth gag her and now Summer was very turned on. Now all she needed was for him to figure out how to get her tight panty girdle off so he could have some real fun with her.
Size - 601.82 MB
Duration - 00:11:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-06-2023, 10:26 AM   #7947
sancho48
Местный

Default Stuffed In The Closet Bound Gagged

Stuffed In The Closet Bound Gagged

Tomiko A man has come in and grabbed Tomiko as she was getting ready to go out. Wearing only panties, a waist girdle and nylons, Tomiko's hands are roped behind her back. The video begins with the man carrying Tomiko over his shoulder into the entry. He puts her on the floor and ties her ankles together. He then tightly ties more rope around her elbows and chest. Worrying that her neighbors might hear Tomiko's cries for help, the man stuffs her mouth with a pair of her panties and then wraps tape tightly around her face to gag Tomiko. Tomiko is so terrified that she doesn't even notice how cold the floor is as she bounces her bare boobs around. She also pays no attention to the fact that as she kicks her legs up and down, she is giving the man a good view of her very sheer black panties. After leaving Tomiko to struggle for some time, the man decides that her needs put her somewhere more secure as he makes his escape. So with Tomiko trying to resist, he sits her up and drags her into a nearby closet. Tomiko squeals loud through the gag as the man shuts the closet door. She will be to spend the rest of the day locked in the dark closet until someone will come home to find her.
Size - 118.71 MB
Duration - 00:10:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-06-2023, 01:21 PM   #7948
sancho48
Местный

Default Simone Binds Gags You Before She Gets Bound And Gagged

Simone Binds Gags You Before She Gets Bound And Gagged

How lucky can you get? You met Simone in a bar and she flirted shamelessly with you, then asked you to come home with her for a little fun. What red-blooded male could resist! You had a few drinks, and your inhibitions dropped, so when she suggested a little kinky fun you were definitely on board! You could scarcely believe your luck as this stunningly sexy woman tied your legs together, tied your hands behind your back and tied you tightly to the chair all the while talking about how cute and sexy you are. You were a little uneasy when she tied the rag in your mouth, gagging you, and you REALLY got nervous when her friend entered the room. Seems Simone had no intention of showing you a good time. She and her friend just wanted to rob you! Unfortunately for Simone, her friend is very jealous and did not enjoy her flirtations with you, so he has decided to tie her up right in front of you, gagging the helpless busty girl and leaving the two of you helpless in her home until one or both of you can manage to get free! CAN you get loose, and if you do, what will you do with Simone?
Size - 739.04 MB
Duration - 00:19:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-06-2023, 04:16 PM   #7949
sancho48
Местный

Default You Get One Phone Call Then I Am Going To Gag You

You Get One Phone Call Then I Am Going To Gag You

Kordelia Devonshire Kordelia never thought this could happen to her. Sure, her husband had lots of money. But things like this only happened in the movies. Anyways, here she was. Tied up with rope in a strange place. The rope was tight and it cut into her skin. As promised, her gave her one phone call. To call her husband and plead with him to pay the ransom. Then the nightmare got worse when he stuffed a scarf in her mouth and tied a rag in her mouth to gag her. At first, Kordelia panicked and could not breath as the scarf was into her throat causing her to gag. She was frantic as she feared the worst. But after she calmed down a bit, she was able to catch her breath. When she was left alone, she started to struggle and whimper through the gag. She didn't care that her skirt was rising up her thighs and that her jacket was coming loose. All she cared about was getting away before this carried out his threat to have his way with her if her husband didn't come through with the money. Later, the skirt would rise all the way to her hips and not only would her jacket come loose, but her blouse would come unbuttoned. As the hours passed and there was no sign her husband would pay the ransom, Kordelia's cries became louder. This caused her to return and cover her mouth with thick medical tape.
Size - 391.81 MB
Duration - 00:10:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-06-2023, 07:11 PM   #7950
sancho48
Местный

Default Winter Ryleigh Intern Training Pt 2

Winter Ryleigh Intern Training Pt 2

Winter continues her training as an intern in part 2 of this trilogy. Here, shes stripped down to just her purple satin panties, & her mouth stuffing tape gagged is switched out to a metal ballgag. Shes bound with leather straps & left to struggle on the floor. You may also like: Winter Ryleigh... Intern Training pt 1 Lilac Sphinx... Straitjacketed & Strapped
Size - 961.49 MB
Duration - 00:13:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, ballgagged, gagged women, leather fetish, winter ryleigh, leather straps, metal ballgag, barefoot, satin panties, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share