In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-06-2023, 10:06 PM   #7951
sancho48
Местный

Default True Bondage Slut Part 1 4k

True Bondage Slut Part 1 4k

I love the slow progression when Martin ropes me. The giant gag goes in and stays in until I'm untied and the bondage is strict from the jump. All is fine until the nipple clamps are added and that's when the discomfort begins. Martin showers me with ice water then tease and denies me with the wand - only making me suffer more when he takes it away. Now that he's got my endorphins going and the pain receptors fired up, all the things that hurt are amplified but deep down inside, I'm still hoping Martin comes back and rewards me with the wand.
Size - 1700.77 MB
Duration - 00:15:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, predicament bondage, clover clamps, nipple clamps, elbow bondage, elbow tied, rope bondage, crotch roped, asiana starr, martin williams, submissive, live bonage show, tease and denial, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 01:01 AM   #7952
sancho48
Местный

Default Taken Inside Tied Up With Her Pantyhose

Taken Inside Tied Up With Her Pantyhose

Jade Indica Jade was walking home when she realized that a man was stalking her. Frightened, she took off running and he chased her. She ran to her house where he caught up to her at her front door. He took her keys, opened the door and her inside. The man then Jade against the wall and uses her pantyhose to tie her hands behind her back. Then with Jade resisting and protesting, he drags her into the laundry room where he uses more pantyhose to finish tying her up. Worried that her neighbors might hear Jade's cries for help, the man stuffs a pair of her panties in her mouth and ties a silk scarf between her teeth to cleave gag her. Thinking that Jade will no longer be a problem, he leaves her bound and gagged in the laundry room. But Jade isn't about to just lie still or cooperate. She struggles hard to get loose and makes as much noise as she can through the gag. So later the man returns with another scarf and ties it tightly over her mouth. Although Jade is now a bit more muffled, she still continues to attempt to get away. This time she works her way to her knees and tries to open the back door. But the man again returns and grabs Jade. He puts her on her back and when he starts to pull down her panties, she knows she is in some big trouble. The video ends with Jade moaning as she struggles bound and gagged with her panties down.
Size - 427.44 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-07-2023, 03:56 AM   #7953
sancho48
Местный

Default Topless Tuesday Tease Part 2

Topless Tuesday Tease Part 2

You know what's hard about enduring something physically strenuous?* It's enduring it without any pleasure.* Pleasure distracts me from the pain, enhances the bondage and keeps me going and when Martin denies me of that attention, I quickly realize what he wants. This isn't for me... it's strictly for him.*
He wants to keep me there and watch me.* Watch me suffer for however long he wants.* He wants me to be a good girl and not fuss or tap out.* THAT'S what gives him pleasure.* And what gives me pleasure is doing it for him <3
Size - 512.14 MB
Duration - 00:15:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, hair bondage, elbow bondage, high heels, asiana starr, martin williams, drooling, nipple clamps, topless, endurance bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-07-2023, 06:51 AM   #7954
sancho48
Местный

Default Stuffing A Big Pair Of Panties In The Flirting Moms Mouth

Stuffing A Big Pair Of Panties In The Flirting Moms Mouth

Whitney Morgan ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** Whitney and her husband are trying to get their step-son back on the football team. While her husband talks to the school dean, Whitney sneaks out and goes to the source of her step-son's problem, the coach. When she gets to his office, he is not as cooperative as Whitney had hoped. So she decides to take drastic measures. Measures that have always worked for her in other matter when she does not get her way. Whitney starts to flirt with the man and then offers herself to him in any manner he chooses. At first he is suspicious and hesitant. But when he realizes "Anything" means he can do anything he likes. It just so happens that the man has all kind of kinky ideas. Ideas most women he has know have been reluctant to try. Whitney does not put up any resistant as the man uses rope to tie her up. She questions the idea of having to be tied up. But she does not make too much effort to stop him. Until the rope starts to get too tight for her. "My husband is in the room next door and if I scream he will hear me!" she threatens. But the man has a plan to take care of that problem. He stuffs and tapes a large pair of panties in Whitney's mouth to gag her. Now bound and thoroughly gagged, Whitney struggles in the office. When she is crotch roped and ball tied, Whitney starts to worry she may have got herself into some serious problem. But she cannot help but notice the feeling of being very turned on by this. So when the coach asks her if she is ready to do something naughty to get her step-son back to playing football, Whitney lets him know he can do whatever he wants to her while she is tied helpless.
Size - 767.92 MB
Duration - 00:14:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-07-2023, 09:46 AM   #7955
sancho48
Местный

Default Tape Her Up And Stuff Her In The Closet

Tape Her Up And Stuff Her In The Closet

Derek Sinclair Derek is getting ready to go out. She goes into her room to put on her shoes when a man who has been hiding in her closet, jumps out and grabs her. Derek tries to put up a fight as he quickly tapes her up very tightly with duct tape. Then to stop Derek's protests, the man stuffs her mouth and wraps tape around her face to gag her. Once the man has Dereke completely trussed up and gagged, he drags her into the closet. "Stay put or else!" he warns her as he shuts her in the closet. Not knowing what the man has planned for her, Derek isn't about to just stay put. Moments later, she is able to get the door open and squirms her way out of the closet. But then the man returns and catches her. To punish her, he rips her blouse off and pulls her skirt down. He then pulls her bra down. He warns her again to stay put or next time, her pantyhose and panties are coming down.
Size - 570.93 MB
Duration - 00:10:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-07-2023, 12:41 PM   #7956
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - From Slaver To Slave

Rachel Adams - From Slaver To Slave

When Rachel joined with a sex slave king to help trap her fellow glamour models and sell them off to kinky new masters in foreign lands, she thought she had the ultimate scam going! Lots of extra cash, and she was reducing competition for modeling gigs by eliminating the other girls! Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, only Rachel never thought she's be the one bound for a new owner! After having been tricked by her partner and put to rest via a rag with a strange liquid on it, she awoke to find herself stripped absolutely nude, save for the leather body harness and straps the held her body fast! As she struggled awake, she slowly realized her plight, but the huge harness ball gag in her mouth kept her from crying out! Desperately, with dawning horror, she fought against her bonds, but there was no chance of escape. When her "partner" returned, he expressed regret at the end of the partnership as he swapped her gag out for a tight panel gag strapped tightly into her mouth. As he slipped a stiflingly snug leather Gwendoline hood over her head and laced it up as tightly as possible, Rachel knew she was in real trouble! With the hood in place, their would be no way she could ever dislodge the gag, and the hood made her moans and cries even more inaudible! Adorning her beautiful breasts with a pair of nasty clamps, he left the naive model in misery as he prepped her shipping container! Refusing to give up, Rachel fought like mad, the clamps jiggling on her aching nipples. The final straw came when her partner returned to strap a blindfold over her eyes! Now, helpless and locked in darkness, the girl squirmed and struggled as she wondered what would become of her!
Size - 1447.73 MB
Duration - 00:19:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, struggling, gagged women, nudity/naked, rachel adams, bondage, leather straps, damsel in, body harness, full nudity, nipple clamps, harness gagged, panel gagged, leather hood, tricked, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-07-2023, 03:36 PM   #7957
sancho48
Местный

Default Unique - Pole Dancing Spy Captured

Unique - Pole Dancing Spy Captured

Undercover spy Lil Mizz Unique had set up a plan to rob a rival of an important set of computer files. Posing as a pole dancer, she arranged a date with him to lure him into lowering his guard so she could steal what she needed. Her pole dance was sexy as hell, and before she was done her target had only one thing on his mind! He suggested she change into something a little sexier and as she undressed in his spare room, she failed to notice the security camera watching her every move! The rival spy watched her strip naked before she began to rummage in search of the files. Before she could complete her mission, the man snuck up behind her and clamped a heavy hand over her mouth! The next thing she knew, she was bound to the very pole she had danced on earlier! Unable to free herself, she was helpless to stop the man from stuffing her bikini bottoms deeply into her mouth before sealing her face shut with tape! He even wrapped it around her head, fusing it to the pole! She watched in frustration, cursing herself for letting her guard down! Unfortunately for her, the man planned to ship her to a special group of operatives who would know exactly how to break the girl and learn all the secrets she may be hiding! Wrapped tightly in plastic and tape, her mouth plugged with a ball gag, she could only wriggle and squirm in desperation as she fought for an escape before the operatives arrived and her torment began!
Size - 760.96 MB
Duration - 00:19:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-07-2023, 06:31 PM   #7958
sancho48
Местный

Default Slow Steady Destruction Part 2

Slow Steady Destruction Part 2

After a few minutes, Martin moves me to the floor and into a hogtie. Right away, I roll over to my side and take it all in. Maneuvering myself onto the other side and then to my stomach. Onto my side... holding it there for as long as I can... onto my stomach... and then onto my side again. And this is another reason why I love being hogtied in the office and the bedroom - I'm free to roll around as much as I'm able.
Size - 605.82 MB
Duration - 00:19:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, live bondage show, ball gagged, elbow tied, elbow bondage, high heels, asiana starr, martin williams, topless, struggling, office bondage, live bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-07-2023, 09:26 PM   #7959
sancho48
Местный

Default Tying Up The Hotel Maid And Stealing Her Uniform

Tying Up The Hotel Maid And Stealing Her Uniform

Pepper Sterling tied by Sahrye Re-Edited from 2013 ahrye is on the run from the law. She desperate needs to find a way to elude them. But they have her clothing description and are hot on her trail. As she looks for a place to hide out, she finds an open hotel room balcony door. She peers inside and sees the room is occupied by a hotel maid named Pepper. Sahrye comes up with the perfect idea to get away. Steal the maids uniform and walk out of the hotel UN detected. She grabs Pepper from behind and makes her take off her uniform dress. Pepper thinks this is a joke, but because she is going out on a hot date tonight, she is wearing very sexy underwear under her uniform and embarrassed that Sahrye and maybe others will see her dressed this way. But things are going to get much worse. Sahrye throws her on the bed and uses clothesline cord to quickly tie Pepper up. Then to shut her up, she mouth stuffs her with a pair of panties she finds and then tapes her up to gag her. Now bound and gagged, Pepper is helpless as she watches Sahrye change into her Maids uniform. She is then left to struggles as Sahrye makes a call to arrange for her escape. Finally Sahrye is ready to make her escape. But before she leaves, she hogties and crotch ropes the maid. As a final insult, Sahrye pulls Pepper's sexy bullet bra down. Pepper is then left alone to struggle hogtied and gagged. Then about an hour later, she hears someone come in the door. The hotel room occupants as arrived back to his room. Now comes the embarrassing part as he finds the hotel maid bouncing her big tits about as she pleads for him to untie her.
Size - 749.07 MB
Duration - 00:16:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-08-2023, 12:21 AM   #7960
sancho48
Местный

Default You Expect Me To Believe That Some Guy Tied You Up Stole My Money

You Expect Me To Believe That Some Guy Tied You Up Stole My Money

Caroline Pierce The video begins with Caroline's boyfriend finding her tied up and gagged. When Caroline pulls off the tape and spits out the panties stuffed in her mouth to gag her, she explains how someone came into the place and robbed her. But Caroline is not so truthful. Because what really happened was the following: She found a duffle bag full of money in the boyfriends closet. Knowing he is never going to spend any of it on her, she came up with a plan to rip him off. She calls over a friend and she and he act out a fake robbery of the place. Using rope, the man ties Caroline up very tight. Caroline does have a secret. She loves being tied up. But when the man does it a bit more rough than she is used to, she starts to complain. The man explains that if he doesn't tie her extremely tight and get a little rough with her, the boyfriend may not fall for the ruse. Then, not wanting to be gagged, Caroline refuses to open her mouth. But the man gives her no choice and soon she finds her mouth, stuffed, packed and taped full of a pair of her panties. Caroline struggles bound and gagged. She usually enjoys this kind of play. But in the past, her bondage play partners have never tied her up so tight. When the man works on making this even more realistic, by pulling her blouse open to expose her boobs, she squeals loud in protest through the gag. Finally before he leave her for the boyfriend to find, the man crotch ropes Caroline very tightly. She spends the next couple of hours like this. And when the boyfriend finds her, the plans seems to work. But there is one flaw that raises the boyfriend's suspicion. "If he tied you up like this, why didn't the robber fuck you" he will ask her later.
Size - 657.33 MB
Duration - 00:14:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share