In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-08-2023, 03:16 AM   #7961
sancho48
Местный

Default Summer Marshall Spy Games Mix Up

Summer Marshall Spy Games Mix Up

Summer Marshall met a nice couple while working in a restaurant, and they asked her to house sit for them while they're out of town. Little did Summer know that the couple were actually a pair of notorious spies, and that rival spy Nyxon needed to get some codes from them. Nyxon shows up at the house while Summer is making a pizza, and places her into a tight hogtie on top of the counter. She questions Summer about the top secret codes, but of course Summer doesn't know anything. Frustrated, Nyxon goes into the master bedroom & rummages through the laundry to find a pair of used panties. She stuffs them into Summer's mouth & seals them in by wrapping duct tape around her head. Finally, Nyxon searches through the rest of the house while Summer struggles on the countertop.
Size - 886.63 MB
Duration - 00:12:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, barefoot, nyxon, summer marshall, hogtie, toe tie, elbows together, struggle, mouth stuffing, tape gag, redhead, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 06:11 AM   #7962
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Gigi Disco Jeans Show Down

Nyxon Gigi Disco Jeans Show Down

GiGi is so excited to get to the party tonight. She's wearing her new turquoise disco pants and they look fabulous on her. She just can't wait to show them off! She tells Nyxon to hurry up so they can get to the party and she walks out of her room in the exact same disco jeans! "What the fuck Nyxon? You saw me order these pants a week ago!", says GiGi. The raven haired beauty starts bragging about how much hotter the pants look on her ass and GiGi sees red! She grabs her taser and gives the bitch a nice zap causing her to fall onto the couch. She hands Nyxon a dirty rag and tells her to gag herself by wrapping her face with layers of elastic. GiGi pushes Nyxon's body down between her legs and ropes up her elbows painfully behind her back. Just because she's many years younger, she's not going to show me up at the party! GiGi binds her wrists together while Nyxon moans into her gag. She pulls down Nyxon's top and expose her big tits then pushes her onto the floor and peels off her skin tight copy cat disco pants exposing her ass, then binds her ankles together. "How's that feel Nyxon?", asks GiGi. "You're not going to the party now!". GiGi leaves Nyxon struggling on the floor whileshe grabs some twine. GiGi binds her two big toes together tightly then yank them back painfully attaching the toe twine to her elbow rope. GiGi taunts Nyxon with some tickling an Nyxon freaks out bucking and bumping her bound body. Off to the party GiGi goes, leaving Nyxon all tied up and gagged struggling on the floor.
Size - 708.38 MB
Duration - 00:13:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, did, shiny clothing, nyxon, milf gigi, disco pants, mouth stuffing, stripping, cleave gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-08-2023, 09:06 AM   #7963
sancho48
Местный

Default Rope Slut Part 3 - Ass Out

Rope Slut Part 3 - Ass Out

As this clip begins, my Punsiher has just finished tossing me around by the crotch rope and my sexy body. He quickly throw me into one more quick position before we end the night. Although my pussy has had enough, he keeps it tightly wrapped around me and tied to the ceiling. With my feet planted to the floor, he bends me forward and ties my hands to my ankles so that I am ass up and face down - my favorite position I know he loves admiring this ass while I stand here almost completely out of energy. I change standing positions so that I can tease him from afar while he sits and watches me struggle to keep my legs straight. When he takes me down, he turns off the camera so that I can put on his own exclusive show... sorry... this one's for his eyes only HD 720x480
Size - 128.74 MB
Duration - 00:08:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, flogging, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, flogging, whipping, spanking, crotch rope, high heels, asiana starr, live cam, submissive, endurance, damsel in, predicament bondage, drooling,

Keep2share
Old 07-08-2023, 12:01 PM   #7964
sancho48
Местный

Default Taped And Stashed In The Bathtub

Taped And Stashed In The Bathtub

Betty Jade NEW A man had captured Betty and takes her into the bathroom. There he tapes her up tight and then stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. After leaving her to struggle bound and gagged for a while, He gets her to her feet and has her hop back to the tub. He puts her in the tub and leaves her. Somehow, she struggles her way out. But doesn't get much further.
Size - 824.34 MB
Duration - 00:14:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, tape bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-08-2023, 02:56 PM   #7965
sancho48
Местный

Default Nahla Not Goddess Like

Nahla Not Goddess Like

Dominatrix Nahla is angry with her session client for being 2 hours late, and when he finally arrives, she berates him for not completing his weekly tasks. After about 5 minutes of being relentlessly verbally humiliated by her, he comes at her knocking her onto the couch. The next scene has Nahla stripped of her boots & tied tightly on the couch. Nahla continues to angrily yell at him as he comes towards her nylon covered feet & she demands to be let go this instant. He shows her a red ballgag that he found in her Dungeon, and she tells him to put it away. The final scene has Nahla gagged with the ballgag & in a tight hogtie on the floor. She struggles & angrily yells at him form behind the gag until he finally leaves.
Size - 1165.83 MB
Duration - 00:10:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, humiliation, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, nahla, pov, hogtie, ballgag, struggle, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-08-2023, 05:53 PM   #7966
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachel Adams - Bikini Bound

Rachel Adams - Bikini Bound

When I saw Rachel as part of the bikini team handing out drinks at the local bar, I KNEW I had to make her mine, and now I have! Clad only in her tiny bikini and plenty of rope, the poor girl fought to make herself heard underneath my hand gag as I told my buddy about my prize, but all she could muster was a series of muffled frustrated grunts. When I popped a big fat ball gag into her mouth, stretching her jaw to painful degrees, she really became upset! Thrashing about the room, she provided quite a show as she fought to get free, but the sight of her nearly nude body and frantically wiggling ass, her long legs kicking as they tried to dislodge the ropes, only made me more excited. However, since I had things to do and wanted to make sure she wasn't going anywhere, I needed to make her bondage more secure. The ball gag wasn't keeping her very quiet, but a large, squishy packed roughly into her mouth along with plenty of tape to seal her face shut did the job nicely! Wrapping more tape around her head, I use the sticky anchoring point to secure a rope to her skull, then pulled her head back until her neck was ready to break, locking the rope off to her sexy bare feet! There was no possible way for her to escape now! After leaving her to struggle feebly, I decided it was time to get a better look at my new plaything. Her bikini top untied and hanging down, exposing her lovely breasts, I became even more convinced I had made the right decision when I snatched her from the bar! I love the way the big fat ball looked when it was stretching her mouth open, so I replace it and begin to bind the poor girl so tightly she could not even move! Now, with all possibility of escape removed, she can only lay there moaning and enduring the horrendously tight bondage and nasty arch that bends her body like a pretzel. She can only hope I am a merciful new master!
Size - 851.02 MB
Duration - 00:19:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, did, bikini, barefoot, topless, struggling, rachel adams, hand gagged, bondage, damsel in, rope bondage, gagged women, bikini, topless, ball gagged, tape gagged, hogtied, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-08-2023, 08:46 PM   #7967
sancho48
Местный

Default Submitting Myself To The Pleasure Of Pain

Submitting Myself To The Pleasure Of Pain

Nothing turns me on more than giving my captor full control to do what he pleases to my sexy body. Wearing a white bra with matching white laced thigh highs, red high heels, and my hair in pony tails, I am choked and whipped until I cry. This is one of my personal favorites!

HD 720x480
Size - 90.03 MB
Duration - 00:05:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bdsm, asian, high heels, whipping, pantyhose/stockings, submissive sluts, asian, whipping, submissive sluts, high heels, stilettos, nylons, thigh highs, petite, small tits, legs, pantyhose, hair pulling, choking, bdsm, bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-08-2023, 11:41 PM   #7968
sancho48
Местный

Default Taped Up And Gagged Now Bend Me Over And Get My Jeans Down

Taped Up And Gagged Now Bend Me Over And Get My Jeans Down

Blair Blouson NEW 1920 X 1080 HD MP4 He grabbed Blair and taped her up tight. He stuffed her mouth to gag her. Then he told her that she was going to a ride. But as Blair struggled bound and gagged, the man realized, she was trying desperately to get him to change his mind. Somehow, she convinced him to help her un-button her tight jeans. Then through the gag, Blair let the man know she would do what ever he wanted, if he would just leave her alone. She got on her knees, bent over the sofa and started trying to push her jeans down. She tried to get the man to help her as she invited him to take advantage of her situation and position.
Size - 929.89 MB
Duration - 00:16:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, tape bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-09-2023, 02:36 AM   #7969
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Me Up Tight In My Tight Skirt And High Heels

Tie Me Up Tight In My Tight Skirt And High Heels

Liz Andrews Secretary Elizabeth Andrews is all alone when a robber comes into the office. Instead of doing her best to keep the robber from making off with all of her bosses money, she gives him the combination to the safe and even offers to help him open it. Then much to the robber's surprise, Liz asks him to tie her up and gag her. She explains to him that the idea being robbed and tied up is a real turn on. So, after tying her and stuffing her mouth with panties to gag her, Liz is left to struggle bound and gagged as the man robs the office. When he is ready to leave, he removes the gag and asks Liz if she wants to be untied. "Heck No!" she tells him and asks him to make things more interesting by pulling her skirt off and her blouse open so he can see what she is wearing under her skirt and blouse. Hours later, Liz's boss will come to find his office robbed and his secretary bound and gagged in her bra and girdle.
Size - 421.62 MB
Duration - 00:11:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-09-2023, 05:31 AM   #7970
sancho48
Местный

Default Secretary Left Bound And Gagged In Her Little Red Girdle

Secretary Left Bound And Gagged In Her Little Red Girdle

Claire Irons A man has Claire captive in her kitchen. He has her tied up and makes her hop to a counter where he ties her with more rope and gags her. When she tries to hop away, the ties her with even more rope on a chair. Later, the man re-gags her and then puts her on the floor. There, he removes her tight little skirt and leaves her struggling bound and gagged in her red lace girdle
Size - 816.96 MB
Duration - 00:14:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share