In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-09-2023, 08:26 AM   #7971
sancho48
Местный

Default When I Turned To Look In The Mirror I Saw Myself Tied Up And Gagged

When I Turned To Look In The Mirror I Saw Myself Tied Up And Gagged

Amanda Foxx Amanda was answering an ad for a job at a talent agency. When she went for her interview, she was surprised to find it was in a hotel suite. The man there offered her a glass of water while she waited. But soon after she took her first drink, she started to feel very strange. The next she remembered was opening her eyes to find herself still in the hotel suite. Except now she could not move. Then when she tried to talk, she felt something in her mouth preventing her from moving her jaw. Amanda looked down and saw her legs were tied with rope. So she struggled to stand and turned to look into a mirror. This is when she saw she was tied up with a thick rag tied between her teeth to gag her. Amanda looked down to see a telephone. So she hopped over to it and dialed 911. But when she tried to talk to someone, she heard nothing as if the line were cut off. All of a sudden the man who met her at the door returned. He grabbed her made her sit down again. He sued more rope to tie her tight and more secure. Then he stood her up and leaned her over a counter facing the mirror again. Amanda could again see her gagged face as she felt the man removing her skirt. He then sat her down again and removed the gag. But before she could say a word, her mouth was stuffed again with a larger wad of cloth(Panties). The rag was tied in again and just like that, she was gagged again. Finally the man put her on the floor and hogtied her. He then left her bound again gagged again, This time with her bra pulled down so her big tits could bounce about on the carpet as she struggled to get loose.
Size - 897.32 MB
Duration - 00:16:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 11:21 AM   #7972
sancho48
Местный

Default Real Estate Lady Taken Away Bound Gagged Over His Shoulder

Real Estate Lady Taken Away Bound Gagged Over His Shoulder

Tomiko Tomiko shows a condominium that is for sale to what she thinks is a potential home buyer. But he has no intentions to buy the place. Instead his plans were to lure Tomiko inside so he could grab her and take her away. He grabs her and her to bend over the kitchen counter so he can tie her up with rope. Once he has her all knotted up, he stuffs a gag in her mouth and then wraps white tape tightly around her face. After leaving Tomiko to struggle bent over the counter, she stands up as is she is going to try to hop away. So, the man lifts her up onto the counter and hogties her. Now if Tomiko struggles too hard, she runs the risk of falling off the counter. But this doesn't stop her from trying and soon her skirt hikes up above her hips to give a view of her panties under her pantyhose. The video will end with the man taking Tomiko out of the hogtie. Then with Tomiko trying to resist and protest, he lifts her up over his shoulder and carries her off as she kicks and squeals through the gag. Tomiko is tied and gagged on screen.
Size - 389.17 MB
Duration - 00:10:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-09-2023, 02:16 PM   #7973
sancho48
Местный

Default Shae Celestine Big Time Movie Star

Shae Celestine Big Time Movie Star

Shae Celestine has come to Hollywood to be a big time movie star. She arrives at Nyxon's office hoping that she can help her make it big. Nyxon, a big time movie producer, explains to Shae that as it won't take her long to make it big, she will have to start out with some smaller roles. She asks Shae if she's adventurous & if she's ever heard of BDSM. Shae is a bit confused, but tells Nyxon that she's willing to do anything to get her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Nyxon tells her to hang tight & walks off to grab some props. The next scene has Shae tied up on the couch & looking very perplexed. Nyxon explains to her that she might not be able to get her into blockbuster movies, but she can certainly make her a household name within the world of BDSM. She then shoves a ballgag into Shae's mouth & tells her to struggle really good for the camera.
Size - 1290.55 MB
Duration - 00:11:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, jeans fetish, nyxon, shae celestine, ballgag, onscreen gag, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-09-2023, 05:11 PM   #7974
sancho48
Местный

Default Sybil Starr - Orgasm Sensory Overload

Sybil Starr - Orgasm Sensory Overload

It's amazing what happens when you tie a lady spread-eagle style, blindfold her, and then leave her alone for an extended period of time. She becomes very anxious, and the removal of her freedom and vision heighten her other senses so that by the time I return and begin to touch Sybil, who lays helplessly on the bed, her huge natural breasts exposed and mine for the taking, every physical sensation is already dialed up to 11! I stuff her mouth and tape it shut, and now she can only lay there, her breath rushing in and out of her nostrils as she waits for my touch! My fingers on her flesh have her desperately yearning for more, and when I bring out not one but TWO vibrators and begin to tease her with them, she is positively aching for sweet relief! Before today, she had no idea just how much a vibrator on bare feet could tickle, as she squirms wildly, her laughter swallowed up by the most effective gag! When I finally place the vibrator where she most wants it, most needs it, it doesn't take long for her to have an explosive orgasm, her body spasming in uncontrollable pleasure! What she doesn't know is that is only the BEGINNING of what I have in store for her!
Size - 933.54 MB
Duration - 00:23:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bound orgasms, foot tickling, gagged women, topless, tapegagged, blindfolds, sybil starr, bondage, rope bondage, topless, big tits, gagged women, mouth packing, tape gagged, vibrators, barefoot, foot tickling, laughter, bound orgasms, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-09-2023, 08:06 PM   #7975
sancho48
Местный

Default Rachels Troubling Triple Hogtie

Rachels Troubling Triple Hogtie

Is there anything more fun than hogtieing Rachel Adams? How about hogtieing her three times? I don't know what twisted genie granted these three wishes, but here she is, in three different outfits and three difficult hogties (including a reverse prayer hogtie and a chicken wing hogtie) that show off what an amazing struggler this girl is! PLUS there isn't a single bit of male interaction on screen, just this amazing girl struggling for all she is worth as she tries to escape tight gags and brutal hogties, all to no avail!! Barefoot toe tied hogties, hair pulled back and anchored to her struggling body hogties, crossed ankle hogties in tight catsuits, it's all a stunning example of why this girl is one of the best in the biz!
Size - 1187.23 MB
Duration - 00:29:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, catsuits, barefoot, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, hogtied, catsuit, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-09-2023, 11:01 PM   #7976
sancho48
Местный

Default Slyyy The Tacky Internet Influencer Pt 2

Slyyy The Tacky Internet Influencer Pt 2

In part 2 of this clip, Nyxon has decided that Slyyy hasnt been punished quite enough, so she removes the rope & binds her tightly with duct tape (all done off screen). You may also like: Nyxon & Slyyy... The Tacky Internet Influencer pt 1 Nyxon & Slyyy... Duct Tape Escape Challenge
Size - 964.3 MB
Duration - 00:13:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, did, tape bondage, gagged women, slyyy, struggle, disco pants, duct tape, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-10-2023, 01:56 AM   #7977
sancho48
Местный

Default Test Run On New Hardware

Test Run On New Hardware

I was wearing pantyhose and wanted my legs and feet to be tied.* I don't know why, but when I wear pantyhose, I like my bare feet bound.* I guess I like the way it feels.* So, tonight's position was for me <3* It obviously wasn't a tough position but my elbows were definitely being worked and after enduring this for a while, Martin breaks out the new toy to give it a test run.
Size - 296.83 MB
Duration - 00:12:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, live bondage, throat roped, elbow bondage, elbow tied, pantyhose, submissive, pantyhose bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, topless, drooling,

Keep2share
Old 07-10-2023, 04:51 AM   #7978
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxons Bondage Fantasy

Nyxons Bondage Fantasy

Nyxon was home alone one day fantasizing about being tied up and gagged, bemoaning that she had no one in her life to bind her properly when a knock came on her door. Answering it, she saw a stranger who quickly overpowered her and bound her wrists and ankles before leaving her alone on the sofa. Seems he was there to rob the place, but instead of being frightened, Nyxon found herself excited and turned on by the ropes fusing her limbs together. She delighted in how well the man man had bound her, and hoped for more! Sure enough, the man found her stash of bondage magazines and gear, and decided to grant her wish! Unfortunately, Nyxon soon realized that this man specialized in TIGHT rope, and as she protested at the way the ropes bit into her flesh, she found her complaints silenced by a huge ball strapped into her mouth! Now, hogtied and squirming on the floor, her elbows pressed tightly together in coil after coil of unforgiving rope, she was learning first hand that sometimes bondage wasn't quite as fun as she had imagined! She had a new fantasy now: getting loose, but that wasn't going to happen for a LONG time!
Size - 1074.91 MB
Duration - 00:14:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, barefoot, did, gagged women, struggling, nyxon, bondage, rope bondage, barefoot, ball gagged, gagged women, hogtied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-10-2023, 07:46 AM   #7979
sancho48
Местный

Default Paris Love Spandex Struggle

Paris Love Spandex Struggle

"Paris Love looks stunning in her red spandex disco pants, bright orange spandex body suit & platform knee high boots, so I decide to put her in a sexy little tie. I finish the deal with my new panel ballgag & sit back to watch her struggle". You may also like: Paris Love... Simple Hogtie In A Bikini Nyxon & Paris Love... Ambushed, Bound & Made To Cum
Size - 874.49 MB
Duration - 00:12:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, shiny clothing, paris love, panel gag, disco pants, spandex pants, boots, struggle, knee high boots, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-10-2023, 10:41 AM   #7980
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Milf Gigi Revenge On A Tax Collector

Nyxon Milf Gigi Revenge On A Tax Collector

MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE NYXON & MILF GIGI... REVENGE ON A TAX COLLECTOR starring Nyxon & MILF GiGi Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Elbows Together, Hogtie, Cleave Gag, Shiny Pantyhose, Damsel In Distress, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag GiGi has been delinquent on her property taxes, so the county send the tax collector, Nyxon, to her house. Nyxon threatens that the county will put her house up for sherriff's sale if she doesn't pay today, but GiGi isn't having any of it. She distracts the bimbo & then pushes her elbows together tying them with rope. Nyxon begins to struggle, but GiGi is quick to tie her ankles & her wrists. She flips Nyxon over & finishes off the tie by placing her into a nice tight hogtie. Lastly, GiGi rips Nyxon's blouse open exposing her huge tits & places a cleave gag tightly into her mouth.
Size - 672.4 MB
Duration - 00:13:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, MILF GiGi, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Elbows Together, Hogtie, Cleave Gag, Shiny Pantyhose, Damsel In Distress, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag

Keep2share